Married To The Billionaire Pl...

By MarinaCostassss

(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (WEDDING)
Chapter: 7 (part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (2/2)
*IMAGES OF THE PEOPLE*
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Jettla Message
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*NEW EPILOGUE MUST READ!!!*
*NEW BOOK*
*2nd BOOK*

Chapter 31 *FINALE*

36.3K 428 134
By MarinaCostassss

++River's P.O.V.++

5 years later...

Today's the day. You got this River. All you have to say is 'Will you marry me?' That's not too hard. Right?

"BRO!" That's when all four of my friends come into the room making me smile. They were as well attending the opera house performance today. Kendall, Orlando, and Hans. I love these guys.

"Hey!" I yell as they all jump into a bear hug. It's been 5 years of dating Ems. Loving Ems. Hating Ems... and especially fucking Ems.

"Today's the day bro. You're going to propose  to Emmer." Kendall says patting me on the shoulder. That's when I could feel my cheeks get hot. I am nervous. Really Nervous.

"Guys. She's downstairs with the kids! Be quiet." I say shushing them. They just continued to laugh.

"Welp. We gotta go. See you after you get that ringer around that finger!" Hans says winking at me awkwardly weirdly making me feel even more nervous.  He's an ass.

I can do this.

I was wearing this suit,

I hope I look okay.

****

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

"Mommy!" I hear Antonio yell holding a Barbie doll in his hand with its head off. It was a Merida doll. Oh great.

"Look what I did to Merida!" He says bouncing up and down in joy. I just put on a fake smile.

"Isn't that sissy's?" I plead and he just sighs and continues to stare at the doll in pride. He was proud of himself.

"I will MURDER YOU!!!!!" Suddenly I see Anastasia running down the stairs holding a pair of purple scissors in each hand. She walks smirking at her brother when she made eye contact. And then she ran towards him snapping the pairs of scissors in each hand.

"Hey! Let's not murder anyone tonight. Auntie Efa and Uncle Orlando are going to watch you."

Yup. Efa and Orlando got married. It was a beautiful wedding. Honestly, I couldn't be happier for Efa. Sadly, that wasn't going to happen for me anytime soon.

"Awww. How about when you and daddy come home?" That's when I give them a warming smile.

"Sure thing." I say giving them a dorky pat on the back making them laugh.

"I'm sorry brother..." I hear Anastasia say looking at Antonio with her big hazel and Blue eyes. Yes, our children have different colored eyeballs! One is hazel and the other is blue. They both have dark brown hair. It's not black but, it's close. And it's not hazel, but it's close as well. They are a real mixture.

"I'm sorry too." That's when they cried and gave each other a hug warming my heart. I love these kids.

"I can't live without you!" I hear them both say in unison. That's what I loved about having twins. They say the same thing at the same time. It was so cute!

Suddenly I see River walking down the stairs adjusting his suit not making eye contact with me. I was wearing a black kind of skimpy dress. I mean, River and I were seeing an opera. We had to look fancy. And River got us tickets to see Andrea Boccelli (This is Emmer's favorite opera singer. Opera is her guilty pleases) and Ariana Grande. I am so excited!

"Hey." River says walking towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek. For some weird reason he couldn't make eye contact with me that much. It felt weird.

"Hey." I say seductively biting my lip. I mean, We're 24. Still young.

That's when I could hear him growl a bit to himself and then quickly avert his gaze to the kids. I laughed a little in response.

"So, who's reading to be babysat!" River pleads making the kids give him daggers. They both quickly slap him across the face making me burst out laughing so hard I couldn't stop. They both dramatically walked upstairs heading towards there rooms.

"Oh. So you think it's funny that our kids learned from there mom to slap people. What a great quality." River says sarcastically making me laugh even more.

"I hate you." He says giving me daggers. I was still laughing.

"Ems..." He finally says. I was still laughing.

"Come on. Quit laughing." I continue to laugh.

"Ems!" Now He was yelling. He looked kinda furious yet, his eyes glistened. He was turned on.

Finally I calm myself down.

"Sorry I just couldn't help myse-" That's when River puts his lips on mine making me moan. It was so quick and sudden I was actually surprised. He quickly presses me against the entrance door. He put one hand on my ass and the other on my waist. I just put my hand behind his neck.

"River..." I say in between a kiss. He didn't respond. It's like he didn't want this to end.

"We n-need to g-g-go. We're g-g-g-gonna be l-late." I say making him smile in the kiss. He just ignored me and kissed me down along my neck making me groan.

"Ems. Did I tell you how sexy you look in this dress?" He pleads making me blush.

"Now you did." I respond making him make eye contact with me. He just lightly smiles staring at my lips.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Then he quickly continues to kiss me making me moan in pleasure. He knew my weaknesses and I loved it.

Suddenly I thought I heard the back door open but I just ignored it.

River just continued to kiss me passionately on the lips.

"Holy SHIT!" I hear Efa yell. That's when River and I stopped. We stared at each other for a moment. Our eyes were just a few inches a part.

"Ummm. Hi?"

****

"River! I can't believe this is actually happening! We get to see an AMAZING concert." River just laughed as we waited in line to give the guards our tickets. I was just jumping in joy. River quickly looked over at me and winked. Making me stop bouncing in joy. Instead I blushed. The he laughed and quickly looked forward. He set a kiss on my cheek and then walked towards the guard and gave him our tickets. The guard smiled and pointed to where we were going to sit.

We briefly walk over to our seats and quickly sit down. River looked over his shoulder and bit his lip. He discreetly put his hand on my thigh, making me bite my lip trying not to moan in public. He knew I hated it when he did this. And right now is not the time to seduce me. It really isn't!

"River..." I mutter under my breath sending chills even down my spine.

"Yes Ems?" He seductively whispers in my ear making me want to moan even more.

"Never mind." I say as quickly the show begins. It was going to be quite a few singers before we were going to see Ariana Grande and Andrea Boccelli sing. So, I went ahead and leaned my head on River's shoulder as we watched song after song.

****

"And our last performance for the night! Andrea Bocelli and Ariana Grande!" The host yells making me smile to myself. I quickly sit up in my seat and watch as the song begins. I was in awe with this song.

•Now guys plz read the English

(Its explains a lot in the story)

"Emmer... that was beautiful." I look over at River to see a tear stream down his face. He looked amazing. He was in awe. And it was so cute!

"This is a good thing why we took Italian classes!" I say making us laugh together. Once we look back on the stage Andrea Bocelli and Ariana Grande were off the stage. Suddenly, we saw Crystal.

"Everyone EXIT the building!" We hear guards yell. Quickly, River and I stand up holding each other's hand.

"River. What's happening?!" I yell. River looks back at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I don't know." That's when suddenly the building toppled down on us.

All I could feel was bricks stacked on me.

****

"Emmer! Wake up! Please!" I wake up to see a bunch of bricks unsecured. They were barely hanging.

I look over to see River. His hair was messed up. He was holding my hand.

"What happened?!" I yell hurting both our ears.

"The building fell on us Ems. I don't know what going to happen." That's when suddenly River and I jerk in fear. The bricks had adjusted themselves a bit more making us more worried.

"River..." I say breathlessly looking over at him. He was staring at me. I loved it.

"I love you." I knew this was the end.

"Ems... I need to ask you something." River says moving a bit to grab something out of his pocket. He was hissing as he grabbed the item out of his pocket but he didn't care.

"I know this isn't too romantic. But, I want to die happy." That's when tears were falling down both our faces. Our eyes never left each other.

"Will you marry me?" He slowly opens up the ring box only to reveal a beautiful ring that somehow stayed nice in the box without breaking.

"Yes! Of course!" I say smiling. He looked so happy he was crying with joy. He slowly puts the ring on my ring finger making me cry even more. I love this man.

"I love you River." I say slowly attempting to lean over closer to him. Our hands were still holding each other's. I loved it.

"I love you too Ems." He slowly leans over to kiss me on the lips lightly. We just smile as we look at each other in awe. I love this man. Forever.

"Ti amerò per sempre." (I love you forever.) River whispers. I smile.

And that's when the bricks came tumbling down as we continued to look into each other eyes. Happy.

The End.

🥀💍🥀

Thx for the love guys! I truly love you! Don't forget to tell your friends about this book! AND I will always love you guys! That last part was in Italian. And this is the end of the book. I think it was a good ending. I love you guys! Love ya!

AND READ MY NEXT BOOK!!! Out soon!

This is my new book! Go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1.1M 35.6K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
230K 9.3K 38
"Quick, kiss me." I choked on my baguette as I looked up at my boss, his intense grey eyes burning into me as my jaw fell open with a mouthful of cho...
82K 6.2K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...