Castle Of Death

By official_bluiris

People pass away by the minute, every month, or every year. Follow Driana Colrir before she enters the family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
COMPLETE

Chapter 6

29 1 0
By official_bluiris

Opening my eyes halfway, I stared at the cracks running on the walls. I was in the infirmary. Taking a deep breath, I squeezed my hands to gain strength. Being here made me feel weak. I always hated this place. I moved my head to the two figures at the foot of my bed. Shifting to get a better view, it was Calum and Justin having a quiet conversation. Luke was in a bed next to mine, staring at the two.

I leaned over the edge and stretched my hand out to his shoulder. His eyes turned to me. He lightly smiled, squeezing my hand. Retrieving my hand, I went back to looking at Calum and Justin. Calum went over to help Luke and brought him out. I waited for them to leave before speaking.

"Justin, what did you and Calum talk about?"

"The reason why you and Luke were here."

"Which is because?..."

"Remember when you saw the sky turn red? How you possibly saw A Morte Leito changed too?"

As I nodded my head, he sighed before continuing.

"It meant that a demon was trying to break through the barrier."

"It was a demon?!" I yelled, "That's impossible!"

"Well, turns out it is. Demons popping out rarely happen."

My mouth gaped open, "What do you mean? You've seen them before, then?"

He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. Though, he became serious.

"But, never inside the castle."

"Then, why now? Why did it attack Luke and me?"

"I don't know. Let's just drop it and forget what happened."

With that, I kept my mouth shut while Justin helped me out of the bed. My legs felt numb, but I ignored them. I followed Justin while staring at his back. He's seen the demons and acted as if it was nothing. How many times has this happened? Let alone, if Death knew about this too. If he did though, wouldn't he have talked to the Devil about it or done something?

We were in front of my door. Justin turned around and lightly smiled.

"You should go rest."

"I need some company if you don't mind? I might get a bad dream, so I need someone to wake me up."

He hesitated, then nodded. The doorknob unlocked by my touch and I entered, closing it after Justin. I kicked off my shoes and laid down. I placed Justin's jacket on my dresser and got under my comforter.

"I'll be here, don't worry."

He sat on my bed, leaning on the bedpost. He played with the curtains that draped around it. I felt sleepy.

"Do you have a question, Dri?"

I wanna know what you know.

I shook my head, then fell asleep.

-

I woke up from a nightmare. In the dream, the demon was in my room. Its face was near mine as it stared intensely into my eyes. It screamed while trying to grab me.

Justin was replaced with Krissy. She smiled before scooting closer, placing a hand on my arm.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine. It's not like I'm dead."

She pursed her lips, "How funny. Even though I know you won't pass an opportunity to die."

"My apologies."

She shook her head and then smiled. "But honestly, are you okay?"

"Besides the nightmare about the demon, I am." I sat up, "What time is it?"

"Nine or so."

I knitted my eyebrows together, "I missed dinner!"

Krissy laughed, "You were attacked by an Illusionist Demon, yet you're worried about food?"

I rolled my eyes, "Not just that, it's Death as well. We're to be at the table when there's a guest or someone new. Yet, I, have missed it for the first time."

She shrugged, "There's always a first for everything."

"How did you get into my room, by the way?"

"I came to visit you. Justin answered the door as I knocked. He let me in and told me to watch over."

"Huh, I see."

I wore my shoes and went outside of my room with Krissy. As we came into the lounge room, I felt the stares of everyone. I was hugged by everyone except Calum, Luke, and Justin. Frost sat in his place, observing.

I gave them a slight nod as the boys let go of me. Questions came and I answered them. They went back to doing their own thing. I sat next to Luke and rested my head against his shoulder.

"Did you have a nightmare too?" He whispered.

I hummed, "I woke up before it got to touch me."

"Same. In my dream, I was somewhere in human society. I was holding a dagger trying to fight off that demon. It was coming at me. I felt weak and that's when I woke up." He took a breath and exhaled slowly.

"Don't worry, we just had bad dreams. But, I guess we are the babies of this family- having nightmares."

He chuckled at my stupid comment, "Okay, maybe that's just you."

Hours passed while I simply watched everyone do whatever. At eleven o'clock, we called it a night. We said goodnight to whoever entered their room. I was the last one to go in until I heard someone say it to me in a soft voice.

"Oh, you too," I said, about to head in but he spoke again.

"I hope you'll feel better. I'm sorry that happened to you and the blond man. I mean, I don't know his name. Sorry." He confusingly furrowed his brows.

I lightly shook my head, "You're good Frost, night."

I slipped into my room quickly to avoid further conversation and sighed. Walking into my dressing room, I changed my clothes into an oversized white shirt. I unhooked my bra but left my underwear on. A sudden knock on the door made me jump. I cautiously went to it, thinking that it was probably Frost again. For some reason, I feel a faint vibe from him but can't make a guess why.

I swung open the door, "What is it?"

"Where are your pants?" Justin asked.

I looked down and hid my lower half behind the door. I blushed and coughed.

"Need something?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked away.

"I was just checking on you, again. But, I see you're more than okay."

I smiled, "Do you want to come inside or something?"

He looked around the hallway, "I don't mind."

I closed the door and joined him on my green-colored couch. About 5 minutes passed and I finally broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Are you planning on saying something?"

"Only if you put on pants." He said.

I scoffed, "Excuse you, this is my room. I barely wear pants when I go to sleep."

"Then, I guess I have a reason to sleep here." He smirked.

I choked on how confidently perverted he acted.

"Exactly why are you here?"

He shrugged, "As I said, I only came to check on you."

"Seems like you're checking me out."

He laughed, "Maybe, I did at the door earlier."

"You suck at flirting. My heart didn't even flutter."

He gave a serious look and spoke in a low voice, "Want me to do something?"

"Ew, you pervert!" I yelled at him, grabbing my pillow and hitting him.

He grabbed the pillow for no further damage.

"Did I make your heart move?" He jokingly asked.

"Pft, did not," I told him.

He stood up, "I best be going now. See you tomorrow."

I led him out and closed the door. I chuckled at what happened before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
134K 6.4K 59
DaymMalumAF has added you as a friend! DaymMalumAF How do you feel about 5sos? Me I don't listen to them? DaymMalumAF So do you ship Malum? --- Cov...