The Son of Satan meets The Da...

By Trashy_Kumi

After that battle of Satan versus Rin Okumura, Everything went great. Even everybody knew he's a demon and th... More

Another me...?
Such an Introduction of the twins.
Comrades on 1st day
So Hot to Stare at??
When Confusion takes part
There's Nothing to hide
Such a Surprise?!
Wondering
Over the Sleepover
Secrets
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Demon inside
Books and Letters
Dead or Alive
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Who are you?
The Guy who turns to Flames
The Beginning of an End
The Real Past
💙 ANOTHER BOOK PROMOTION 💙
Reason

APPRECIATION

179 0 0
By Trashy_Kumi

OMYGODS EVEN THOUGH I WAS ON A WRITING HIATUS I' VE NEVER EXPECTED THIS

5.7K READERS!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIL DEMONS OUT THERE FOR SUPPORTING THIS FAN FIC OF MINE. THIS IS SOMETHING BIG FOR ME.

But really, thank you! And also want to apologize that I didn't update (again) anymore because of Acads and other hobbies... But no worries! I'm working on the next chapter right now and will go back with writing here! I just have to recap the previous chapters so that I'll be inclined with the story I wrote lmao.

When I saw my notifs, I see many people who are in this fandom read, vote, comment and even add this book to their reading lists. And you know what? I'm really happy to see that people actually read my fanfic! And my motivation to write has returned!

This was my very first fic I'm committed to write on and now I'll finish it. For you little demons!

Yet again, I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL MY LIL READERS OUT THERE!!!

THANK YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 112 14
What happens when a girl meets a boy. The boy would do anything to protect this girl he meets and "likes" and becomes good friends. For the boy to fi...
21.9K 680 25
Raven is a 15 year old girl who lives with two other boys and their adoptive father, Shiro Fujimoto, but after a certain turn of events. Raven is for...
94.8K 4.6K 50
Yuki Okumura remembers the massacre of Red Night. She was the only survivor. The beast that saved her from it all was a beautiful blue flaming wolf...
20.2K 539 16
Yukio has come back from the Illuminati but he's still very cruel to Rin but before Yukio came back he did something to Rin that was the last straw...