Multiple Directions (one dire...

By babyblue1996

Mell Spriker is a contestant in the final four of x-factor when One Direction comes to guest start on the sho... More

Meeeeh Morning
Elimination Night
The Boys Are Here!
OH, the tour...
The Fort and a Redhead
My R'edhead and My boys
My new best friends
Emotions and a Movie
Deer eyes...
Breakfast with the boys, Annie, and Bunny Mellie
Sorry Little Zoo Animals
cops scare me
My very lame superhereos
Liam's a Bit Lost (part 1)
Liam's a Bit Lost (part 2)
I Seem to be in a Bit of Trouble
My Time With Clay
My Superheros aren't so Lame
Aftermath. No One Likes It.
Swimming at Night
The Party Started in the Limo
Parties can be Quite Fun
Problems with Press
Typical Tuesday
Date...in the Backyard.
Sing for Your Life
Elimination Night. Again.
The XFactor Finals
Win or Lose

Clay has Terrible Timing

2K 13 3
By babyblue1996

hey guys! so the first part of this chapter well most of it may or may not be kinda boring... im hoping it isnt. hopeing you guys are likeing it still and soon theyre be some excitement happenings! :) kk on with the chapter that i dont want to write! <3 gabs

The next day passed without much excitement. Annie and I woke up somehow with just enough time to make it to church without being late. We met up afterwards and brought groceries back to the house. The boys nearly killed us in their mad dash for food. Annie and the boys went outside to swim all day while I stayed inside practicing the arrangement Simon emailed me for the show on Wednessay. That's how my Sunday went. Exciting right?

**********

Monday morning I woke up with the sunshining through the bedroom window. The boys had finally given into letting me and Annie sleep somewhere other than the living as long as we shared a room. Never, I repeat, never share a bed with Annie! She kept poking my face all night and wanting to take the puppy we don't have for a walk. I finally got her to actually sleeping two hours before the alarm went off. My phone blared a song into the silent morning and Annie stole my pillow to shove over her head. One Thing continued to play as we hid under the covers from it. It got to Harry's solo and a still half asleep Annie yelled, "Shut it curls, or I swear I will drug you and force you to straighten your own hair." I rushed out of bed, away from Annie the killer of curls, and ran to the other side of the room to my phone.

After shutting the alarm off, I found a random pillow and chucked it at Annie, yelling, "OI! Wake up redhead!! You told me to set the alarm and I did so wake upppp!" She groaned in response from underneath the covers, so I threatened, "Annie you better wake up or I'm sending Louis and Harry to do it." She shot up and I managed to pull her downstairs into the kitchen. I was just finishing up the coffee while Annie stirred up a quick breakfast when we heard the shuffling of feet. We turned to see five boys drift in, eyes half closed and guided only by the smell of food. They somehow made it to the table and I brought them their coffee, trying to be as peppy as possible. I was signing "time to get up" at the top of my lungs and Niall Liam and Louis grumbled about wishing they had never made that song up. I kissed them all on the cheek and kept singing.

"Oi Mell," Harry said, an evil glint in his eye, "Love your outfit, is that what your wearing to rehearsal today." He snickered at me, as I looked down. My face flushed red. I didn't think to bring pjs and Annie only had one pair, so I had to borrow one of Liam's random baggy t-shirts. It ended 1/4 of the way down my thigh, and I automatically tried to pull it down more, making the boys crack up in laughter. Grabbing my coffe, I glared at them and rushed up to my room to change. On my way up the stairs I heard Annie scolding them about teasing me in the morning.

Back in my room, I sipped my coffee as I looked through my closet. I slipped on my favorite skinny jeans that had holes in the knees and grabbed the first cute shirt I saw. It was my favorite shirt, a charcoal grey with both an electric blue collar and buttons. There were no sleeves and it tied on the bottom. Grabbing my blue hoodie, black beanie, and coffee I skipped back down to the kitchen where I could eat breakfast in peace.

A half hour later we were driving down to the studios in Annie's car. Niall was sitting next to Annie in the passenger seats, while the rest of us piled into the back. The first few minutes of the drive consisted of us placing bets on how long it would take Niall and Annie to become a couple. Knowing my redhead, possibly never. Then it was sing-along-to-the-radio time. The winner was whoever made Annie yell first. Louis won. The rest of the ride was an akward silence as Larry Stylington got into a bit of a spat over the goodness of American hamburgers. Somehow, we made it to the rehearsal hall five minutes before I was late. I pushed my way out of the car and turned to say my goodbyes.

"See you guys at lunch!" I called back, "Annie make sure they don't get bored and break anything. Boys, DON'T BREAK MY RED HEAD." And I rushed inside.

****

We had been rehearsal the group song, 'Shake it Out' for nearly four hours straight. Finally, Marty (a/n no idea if thats the american guys name) released us for lunch. I ran to the music room and headed to the piano to practice my indiviual song. (On xFactor (a/n no idea if this is accurate ive never been on the show sorry loves) we usually spend the day after the elimination night having a meeting with our mentor about song choices, then we get a couple days to learn the song our selves. Monday, we learn everything for the group song; Tuesday is for our individual songs, and Wednessday, we drill everything we learned on stage.) I was just getting into it when I felt someone behind me. I whipped around to see Stephanie looking down at me. Her icy blue eyes were narrow, and her nostrils were flared. She must've changed her hot pick extenions for red ones to match her ever lasting mood.

I tried being nice, saying, "Umm, Hi there...mind telling me why your breathing on of me?"

She rolled her eyes, snatched my sheet music, and snipped, "So, its true...little miss no talent is going to try an alt song." She snapped her eyes back towards me, "Alt. is  my turf sweetie. You think you're going to steal my spot in the finals by doing my music?"

I stood a breathto steady myself before saying, "Though I'd push my boundaries and do a twist on an Alt. song. Simon said okay, so I'm going to do it." I grabbed my music, shoved it in my bag and started to walk away.

I was almost to the door when she called out, "People only vote because they feel sorry for you. Not because you have talent. They just feel sorry for a sad little orphan," then she continued in a sickly soft voice, "Too bad they didn't know why your dad let you go." I froze and she laughed, "Daddy didn't want Daddy's little angel, did he?" How did she know that? My eyes stung with tears and I stormed out of the room before I started crying.

I reached the outside, still trying to calm my nerves when a Nerf dart hit right in the middle of my forehead. Without hesitating, I crumpled to the ground, faking death. I saw through my just closed eyes that Niall came to check and see if I was really gone. When I kept the act up he cheered that he got me and his teammates, Zayn and Annie came out from hiding. They all had their weapons lowered, so I grabbed Niall's arm and pulled myself up while pushing him down. I snatched the gun and pointed it at his head and yelled.

"No one moves unless I say," I said, eyeing Zayn and Annie, "Or the Irish gets a nerf dart to the head."

Liam came running to my aid, gun up at the ready. Harry and Louis popped up from the other side, aiming their guns as well.

"Weapons down," Liam comanded Zayn and Annie as Harry and Louis came towards them. After Niall's team dropped their weapons, Harry and Louis turned around to tell me thanks. They each got a nerf dart to the chest and dropped to the ground. I turned on Liam but he already had his gun up and aimed at me. We started walking in a circle, eyeing each other.

"Learned not to trust me? I see why they call you Daddy Direction."

"What can I say? Never trust a pretty face."

I batted my eyelashed at him and said, "Aww you think I'm pretty."

"It was the heads up to your mischeviousness. That, and the fact you broke the rules." He smirked.

"What can I say?" I copied him, "Never trust a pretty face."

"Wise man whoever told you that."

"I'm just clever like that. I even learned to play this game in a matter of seconds."

"Impressive...do you fancy putting these guns down and joining my team for the next round." I smiled and agreed, making his face light up. I dropped my gun, took a step closer, and felt a dart strike me in the stomch.

"Liam!!!!" I gasped, holding the imaginary injury and falling to my knees.

"I told you, never trust a pretty face." He leaned over me as I "died." And we all busted up laughing.

*******

"So we're did you find those guns anyway?" I asked as I walked with the boys and Annie after my choreo rehearsal for the group number. I reached over to take a bite of Annie's sandwhich but she pulled it out of my reach and hissed at me.Great. Niall's rubbing off on her.

"Annie bought them for us!" Niall cheered throwing his arm around her, making her blush.

"You WHAT??" I exclaimed, "You never bought me a nerf gun!"

"Well you told me to keep them entertained, so I did," Annie explained, "Besides we only have a couple more days with them, so I figured, ehh why not?" Then it hit us. They boys were leaving on Thursday, giving us only three more days before we went our separate ways. The group fell silent.

I struggled to break the silence, and said as normally as possible, "What did Simon say about your toys boys?"

"Uncle Simon!!!" Zayn said, perking up.

"That's who we were going to go talk to!"

"What about?" Annie and I said in unison.

"Ermm, nothing...We'll tell you later," Harry said, starting to walk towards Simon's office. Louis and Niall were already running ahead.

"Let's go Hazza!" Liam called to Harry, after Zayn passed them both.

"Do you want us to wait?!" Annie called to them as her and I reached the car.

"No! We'll meet you back at the Fort!" Harry yelled back.

Annie and I climbed into the car. Surprisingly, the nerf game left her too tired to drive, so I took the keys. She blasted the radio and 'Almost Lover' by a Fine Frenzy came on and we sang our hearts out. As we neared the studio gates my phone beeped. Annie checked it and gasped. Worried at her extreme change in attitude I looked over and read.

From: Clay

I see you. Sadly. But, / think its time we had a talk. Alone.

The car was halfway through the studio gates when I looked up. At the end of the road there was four boys dressed in dark jeans and hoodies. Clay was less than 50 yards away from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...