Malignant [h.s]

By happydays1d

They never told you that the monster under your bed could have a set of beautiful forest green eyes and an an... More

Authors Note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
101
102
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
<3

Seventy Eight

390K 8.3K 30.2K
By happydays1d

This is Harry in Amelia's dream^

Oh and my apologies because everyone probably got a notification last night saying I posted chapter seventy nine but clicked it and saw nothing was there. The reason was- my finger slipped and I accidentally published the chapter before finishing it😂

"Did you get your math test back yet Amelia?" My father says while staring at the newspaper. My eyes widen as I look around to see me siting at the circles white table with my family. They all are dressed in white from head to toe while a white spotlight illuminated strictly us around the table. The darkness surrounds us- prohibiting me from seeing anything past the table.

I've been here before.

I look at Adrian sitting across from me, his eyes glue to his plate while he pushes the peas around. He looks.. guilty.

"Why would you lie to me Adrian?" I ignore my dad and angrily murmur to Adrian. He doesn't acknowledge me, like I'm invisible. "Adrian why would you lie to me? You never went to the grocery store that night! You went underground to go run a gang!" I shout louder.

"Amelia I'd like to hear about your math test." My dad says again, not paying actual attention to my words.

"Dad your son is a murderer! Instead of spending all my life hounding me about my grade why don't you ask him why he disappeared from us? He lied to you, mom, and me! He lied to everyone!" I slam my fists on the table and stand to my feet.

"After all this time you looked at Adrian as the perfect child- hiding me in his shadow for nineteen years! But look who turned out to be the killer and you still don't put me in the same group of love as him." I shout in anger, looking down at my family not paying one bit of concern towards me.

I suddenly feel a light soft grasp around my hand from behind me, making me turn my head back. I look behind me and see Harry standing there with his hand softly intertwining with mine, smiling down at me in happiness.

"I'm listening to you sweetheart." The soft calming voice murmurs to me.

I look up into his bright emerald eyes that shine so brightly from the white light. The shadows of his features make him look so angelic and warm. He's a sight for soar eyes.

I smile up at him while he keeps a reassuring light grasp in my hand. The pad of his thumb rubs lightly in small circles and his skin is almost glowing in the light.

But before I know it, everything changes when I hear the sound of a gunshot and a bullet fly into Harry's forehead, making his fingers slip out of mine as his tall lively body crashes to the ground. My jaw drops and my heart feels like it stops beating as I stare at the love of my life, laying still and lifeless on the cold floor.

I shoot my head back to see Adrian standing from his seat, holding the black gun in the air. His face is angered as he looks at me.

"What did you do!" I scream. I crash to the ground next to Harry's soulless body. The gun shot went right through his skull- already making the pool of blood gather around his head. His eyes stay peacefully shut and I feel tears gush down my cheeks.

"Isn't this what you wanted Amelia!" Adrian shouts in anger.

I look back up at him, surprised he is even speaking to me.

"I loved him!" I scream back.

"You wanted him dead! He took you away from us Amelia. He is a monster!" He says back, just as infuriated with me as I was with him.

"He cared about me more then the three of you combined! He loved me and I loved him." I start to sob while  I look back down at his cold empty body.

"He deserved to die." Adrian mutters.

"I hate you!" I scream, genuinely angry he took away the biggest part of my life away. My head leans down against Harry's cold chest, my tears staining the soft fabric of his shirt.

"Amelia don't be so rude to your brother." My moms voice chimes while he keeps eating the things on her plate, not even looking at me.

I look up at her in shock, shaking my head and looking back down at Harry. The second I go to look back at him- he's gone. His body has vanished from underneath my hands.

I widen my eyes and look aimlessly around the room, where did he go? I turn my head back to the dinner table and see that it's vanished too, along with my family.

Everything is gone.

I am left completely alone in the dark abyss with nothing but a white spotlight shining down on me. I am alone and terrified, sitting on my knees in the cold draft of darkness.

My eyes snap open to being in the comfort of Harry's bedroom again, my breathing is heavy and chest feels very tight from my racing heart. The usual set of arms around me aren't there and I instantly feel alarmed.

I sit up slightly in the big bed and look at the clock, it's five in the morning. Before I even question where he is, Harry's tall soaked body comes walking in with a white towel tied around his hips.

He looks at me awake and arches his brow.

"You're awake?" He says while his drenched hair is all strewed about on his head, small droplets of water falling against his glistening skin.

"Yeah, yeah I just had a bad dream." I shake my head and tuck my still straight hair behind my ear.

He pouts his lips slightly and frowns, walking over next to the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks light heartedly with concern. I sit up more and nod.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little shaken up. It's no big deal though, it's just a dream." I exclaim.

A reoccurring dream that gets worse and worse every time.

"Okay baby." He leans down and pecks my forehead before walking over to his walk in closet. His skin glistens from the water, making look absolutely irresistible.

"Why are you awake so early?" I ask while looking back at the clock.

"I was working out and stuff. You know I usually get up around four." He answers while vanishing in the closet.

Usually I'd just crash back on the bed and go to sleep, but between the dream and Harry's attractive body I'm wide awake now. I sling my legs over the bed and stand to my feet.

"Oh, right." I reply before walking out of the room and towards the bathroom.

I walk into the humid room where the glass is still all foggy from his hot shower. My bare feet tap against the tiles as I walk to the sink, grabbing my toothbrush that's next to his.

I rub my hand on the steamed mirror to make it a little more clear. One I can see my reflection, my jaw drops. I'm astounded to see some of the dark red marks littering the side of my neck, not easy to hide this time.

I turn my head slightly and see some of the small dark red purplish marks all along the arch of my neck, left from the night before.

Wow they were intense this time. I'm no stranger to hickeys thanks to Harry but usually they were more in hidden spots on my neck that I could cover easily with my hair, but not this time. I run my fingers over the bitter skin and wince a bit from the sensitivity.

"God damnit Harry." I murmur to myself while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. I'm a little annoyed but I can't argue that apart of me doesn't like them. I somewhat enjoy the little traces from his lips merely because it reminds me of him.

I start brushing my teeth and examining the marks on my neck. Memories of last night keep replaying in my head, making a shiver run up my spine. Last night felt so much more intimate then other times, maybe because I knew he loved me and he knew I loved him.

Harry walks his now dressed body in the bathroom with his hair still wet and a mess. He walks over to me it's a smile, snaking his arms around my waist to meet at my stomach. His chin rests on my shoulder and he looks at me through the mirror as I brush my teeth.

"Look at you awake so early." He says playfully. I lean down spit the toothpaste in the sink, his shirt still attached to mine.

"Look what you've done to me." I say while moving the hair off my shoulder to expose the dark marks all over my neck.

He looks at my neck and examines the hickeys with a small smirk as I start brushing my teeth again.

"I love it." He hums while kissing my cheek.

"Why?" I mumble with the toothbrush in my mouth.

"Because then people know you're mine." He murmurs seductively, running his hands up my sides.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes and spit into the sink again, rinsing my mouth out with water. I place the toothbrush back in the holder and turn around to face him, my back leaning against the sink.

"Well I don't have to leave until eight so what would you like to do in the meantime." He smirks while grabbing my bum and pressing his  chiseled body against mine.

"Well I'm going to make something for breakfast so you're welcome to help me." I ignore his sexual referred remark, leaning forward to peck his soft lips and walking past him.

I walk out of the washroom and down the hallway to the first floor. His big shirt ends at my upper thigh while I skip down the steps and towards he kitchen.

"How about you make breakfast and I'll watch?" He says as we reach the kitchen.

"Why would you just watch me?" I chuckle as I turn around and look at him hop up on the island counter top.

"Enjoying the view." He smirks while scanning his eyes up and down my body.

I roll my eyes and shake my head playfully before turning to the fridge. I searchthrough the shelves of the fridge and come to see the carton of eggs. I retrieve the grey carton and walk over towards the stove.

"Now tell me, how does an underground world get their hands on things like fresh eggs and fruit." I say in small talk while grabbing a pan out from the drawer under the stove.

"We have guys that are responsible for harvesting all the food above ground. Theirs a lot more behind this operation then you and I see in a day." He answers while sitting behind me on the counter.

"But when I was above ground, I didn't get have any way of getting my hands on fruits and vegetables." I add while turning on the stove.

"Well, we get priorities over these things- it's apart of the deal." He says while I grab the loaf of bread out of the bread box and pop a few pieces in the toaster.

"What deal?"

"A deal Malignant made with Salvation." He actually answers. He never really talks about work stuff with me. And what kind of deal could Salvation have possibly made with them?

"Salvation? The group that saved the civilians from this gang?" I question, arching my brow at him.

"Yep, they promised us anything we wanted as long as we stopped the attacks and just vanish." He replies while hoping off the counter top and walking towards the cabinet that holds all the medicine.

"Woah really? That what happened to all of you?" I say in partial shock. I remember when The Salvation announced one day that Malignant would be no more, and we could come out of our homes again.

"Yeah. Westly made a deal with the leader of Salvation and we all stood down. They even promised us the underground bases that were suppose to be for the president and secret service in cases of earth disasters." He explains.

"So that's how this place was digged up so quickly.." I say in realization, remembering that was a question I wanted to ask him.

"Yeah, well we renovated a lot of it too but yes this place already existed." He nods.

"Interesting. So you all turned in the murder for the materials." I mumble while grabbing butter from the fridge. I'm trying not to let these things bother me.

"Well- their were other reasons we stopped." He opens the cabinets and grabs the small orange transparent bottle for his blood pressure, unscrewing the cap and popping one of the pills.

"Like what?" I say while putting a knob of butter in the pan and cracking the egg in it.

"Confidential baby." He says while swallowing the pill dry and sticking the bottle back in the cupboard. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Yes because I'm going to run and tell everyone." I make the snide sarcastic remark.

"You're heats on too high." He changes the subject and looks at the stove. The egg I just cracked is already cooked and sticking to the pan.

"Damnit." I mumble as he turns down the heat while I try to unstick the egg to the pan.

"Okay I'll take it from here." He laughs while grabbing the spatula out of my hands and nudging me away with his hip.

I roll my eyes as he unsticks the burnt egg and places it on the plate, cracking another one in the pan. I snake my hands around his torso from behind him and stand on my tippy toes to rest my chin on his shoulder, watching him make the food.

"Sorry." I murmur on his shoulder.

"Don't apologize babe, you just suck at cooking. But Luckily, you're good at a lot of other things." I don't even have to look at him to know he has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh shut up." I chuckle and pull away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.6K 47
"So let's test your theory." "What theory?" Paul smirked at me as he backed me up against the door. I watched his eyes as he lifted his arms and tra...
4.4M 150K 89
Maybe she shouldn't have opened her door in the middle of the night. 24/06/19 #3 in fanfiction 24/06/19 #3 in romance
568K 15.8K 44
π‘€π΄π‘‡π‘ˆπ‘…πΈ 𝐢𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇! π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘›π‘œ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘’π‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›. He is obsessed with me.. Will Alheri find lov...
993K 28.1K 35
Aurora Lindon likes girls. The problem was, she was the only out girl in Forks, and she wasn't exactly accepted by her foster parents. When she gets...