A human angel / Allen Walker...

Galing kay WhiteDemonQueen

A fanfiction about you and Allen Walker marshal theodor found you in a village in England. Your life... Higit pa

Prologue
chapter 1 : The deal
chapter 2: passed out
Chapter 3: My lost past
Chapter 4: My real powers
Chapter 5: Eyes
Chapter 6 : The dream
Chapter 7: A new mission
Chapter 9: Friends...
Chapter 01: lemon!

Chapter 8: I'm not weak

363 9 10
Galing kay WhiteDemonQueen

Your POV ( the next day)
I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when suddenly Lenalee stormed through the door and said "Good morning (Y/N). Tout begins your first mission and I brought you your exorcist uniform " I looked at her with, still a little sleepy eyes "Good morning Lenalee. Yes I'm coming let me just take a quick shower. Can you wait for me ?" She just nodded. Honestly, I'm not really a morning person but before anything else, I don't want to be impolite to people I don't know. Even if I would love to shout at them to get the hell away from me sometimes. Anyway I took the uniform in the bathroom and took a shower

I'm truly surprised just how well this uniform suits me and it looks really good on me

(I just found it and thought it worked so well and if your hair is not so long just imagine it)
I went out of the bathroom. "I'm always impressed when I see just how well Jonny makes these uniforms " Lenalee said with a smile

Le Time skip

'WHYYYYYYYYY ? of aaaaallll things the order could've made me do it just had to be this!!!!' I screamed in my head as I sat on the outdoor floor of a gigantic ship. And yes I am seasick. "If this goes on I will die." I said to no one in particular "You really don't look well" Allen was besides me the entire time wile I was nearly throwing up. I looked at him and saw that he was really worried "Is there any way I could help you?" Allen said and I replied. "No I'm alright I just have to-" and tried to stand up but I lost the strength in my legs and fell. "Look out!"

I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain but I felt nothing besides a strong arm. Allen had caught me by the waist "Ah I'm sorry. I guess I'm really not that good" I said and looked up to him. Our faces are inches away while our eyes are locked on one another. If one of us moved any closer we would have kissed the other party. 'What am I feeling ? It's like I want to move closer' I thought. His eyes were blinking softly and I was feeling like something was pulling me towards him.

The door besides us opened and revealed Lavi "He (Y/N) how are yo... did I interrupt something?" I and Allen looked at him and blushed a deep red. He let me go and for a moment I forgot that I was on a ship but was quickly reminded by the noise of the ocean and felt weak again. "I think I'm going on a walk perhaps it helps" I said while holding my stomach and forcing me not to puke in front of my new comrades "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Allen said behind me and I blushed from what had just happened " N-No it's ok" I just waved at the two boys, my back still facing them, while I walked away

Oh my holly freak! What the heck happened back there?! It was all I could thin about. Oh god it's so embarrassing (//∇//) I didn't feel particularly good before but this little surprise just made it worse.

I was walking (more like stumbling 😓)on deck trying not to feel like absolute sh*t. Guess what? It didn't work. 4 men passed by me. I had a weird feeling of danger around them. They aren't akuma, my innocence would have reacted, but still. Something was off.

That's what I thought when two arms grabbed me from behind. One on my mouth with some kind of tissue and the other around my arms and body. I wanted to fight back but felt how I became weaker and weaker ' damn it, I'm being kidnaped ' was what I thought when darkness surrounded me.

Little time skip

When I woke up I tried to open my eyes but didn't see anything. I think the attackers had put a blindfold on me. I felt my arms tied together behind my back and I was on the ground, leaning on some kind of wooden wall . I could feel the  cold wind on my skin so I probably am in my underwear. WAIT ?! IN MY UNDERWEAR?!

'Fuck, if these bastards are even thinking in touching me!! Well, let's just say it won't end very well for them!!' I thought in my head silently but on the inside I was laughing like a psychopath. It isn't the first time that I am kidnaped like this and it didn't end very well for me and the attackers so you could say I am some what traumatized

I hear foot steps coming closer but I didn't move. Suddenly the blind fold was removed and I could see four men staring at me with disgusting looks, like they would jump in me any second. I scanned my surroundings as quickly as possible and noticed that I was in some kind of storage room. Unfortunately I wasn't the only girl here. On my right were three other girls looking at me and the men with fear in their eyes. They looked even worse then I. The other three were covered in bruises and cuts. 'I don't even wanna know what these disgusting assholes did to them.' I growled in my head.

I looked back at them but they just stared. I could feel their gazes on my skin. "This one really has a nice body. I know we shouldn't touch the merchandise but we could just give her a quick 'foretaste'of her new life?" One of them said. ' MERCHANDISE?! NEW LiFE?! These sons of bitches are human trafiquants!!'

'Wait that means I and these girls were supposed to be sold?! Oh no we won't at least not as long as I'm here!' I stared at them with a frown. "Hey, whats with that look on your face sweetie?" The man that spoke before said. I didn't say anything, just looked at him with disgust. He took a hand full of my hair and puled me up. "No no. This can't go on we have to break that will of yours.

"I don't think that will be necessary" I told him and the man respond a little less cocky than before but still with an amused tone "Oh and why is that?" "Because I'm not that weak that i'd let some assholes treat me like an object" I said. I burned the rope that was tying my hands with my innocence and punched the guy that was holding me a second ago. I stood up and looked at him from above with a burning flame of hatred in my eyes. He was the one, now,that looked at me with fear. He probably saw one of my cursed eyes but at this point I didn't care. On of the other men charged at me and tried to punch me but I dodged to the side, held his shoulder and upper arm and kneeled him in the stomach and elbowed him on the face. He fell to the ground with pain. The third charged at my also trying to punch me. Yeah tried . I grabbed the hand he wanted to hurt me with and pulled him, with a quick move, I made him trip over one of my legs. While he lost balance I punched him in the face and he crashed in to the wall. Probably broke his nose but I couldn't care less. I looked to the fourth guy with fury. He was visibly scared of me but still attempted to hit me with a metal barre. He held it like a sword and swung it from above. I dodged again to the right, grabbed the barre, swung my leg near his face and kicked him. I now held the 'weapon' in my left hand and my back was facing the disgusting man that talked to me. I turned around. I walk to him slowly doing my best to hide the boiling hatred in me and dropped the metallic weapon.

The man backed away till he leaned his back on a wooden box, or something. It was oddly satisfying to see this bastard in the same situation that I was in a minute ago. "And? How does it feel to be scared for his life?" My voice was deep and scary. I myself am surprised how scary i sounded "M-Monster! DEMON!" was the only thing he said. I grabbed a hand full of his hair  "Now now, sweetie. That's not nice" I said and punched him hard in the face. He lost consciousness. I stood tall glancing at all the men I just took down that's when I noticed that Allen, Lavi and Bookman were looking at me with shock.

'No, they saw ! They saw everything ! They will hate me! No, not again!

~~~~~~~~END OF Chapter 8~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

Did you like this chapter? I hope so and you didn't had to wait too long. It took a little longer because, you know, that damn thing called LIFE! but oh well it's out so who cares?

I really appreciate every comment so it would make me super happy If you write some comments for me to read.

ok that's all for now and have a good day my lovely reader-chan :D

writer-chan..... out!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.4K 819 20
[SLAPPYXREADER] You are Slappy's slave (the movie universe) and you are also a Yandere for him. He doesn't know your affections toward him and you do...
43.6K 1.7K 14
Allen Walker. A name that made many people smile thinking about the boy. Now, it brings only grief. Allen Walker the captured one. Allen Walker the...
2.7K 112 16
Imagine never fitting in in your own world. Imagine watching the people you love grow old and die, while you never seemed to age. Imagine having murd...
20.7K 723 26
(ShadAmy) I grew up in a little village, born from one of the most beautiful and powerful woman born. But no. I was a freak born from a monster, that...