Chapter 3: My lost past

Your POV

Allen came back and brought a mountain of food. He sat besides Lenalee and I was kinda jelly that she could sit next to that hottie but I hide it well so I don't think anybody noticed. He was happily eating his dishes while Lenalle and Lavi where still eating their food. I was very entertained whit my strawberry cake ( If you don't like strawberry you can choose another cake anything goes.)

"By the way (Y/N) how did you come to the order. You mentioned that marshal Theodor found you" Lavi said. The other two turned their attention to me, clearly also interested on what my answer would be .

I was about to put a piece of cake in my mouth but put it down again and my eyes became darker "Where and how he found me you mean ?"

"Yeah" he said a little worried about the light darkness surrounding you.

  "Doesn't surprise me that, that Bookman the first one is that asks me about my past. *sight I was prepared that they would ask about it but well, didn't think it would be so early and especially not when I'm eating. I'm sure he did it on purpose. That little hyena." you thought

( yes you know the Bookman clan, it's purpose and what they do etc.)

"Well... It's kinda a long story you know... where should I begin?" you asked no one in particular and look at your cake.

"The marshal found me in a village in England. I lived with my mother and my little brother a little further away from it, in a relatively big house. Before that, I and my mom traveled all over the world but when she took my brother in we decided not to travel anymore. For my brothers sake."

"When she took your brother in?" Lenalee asked confused

"Yeah took him in. She found him on the streets and adopted him. I'm not her real daughter ether, you know. She found me when I was 5 years old in a forest, apparently I was abandoned there probably because of my weird skin, but I don't remember anything before the moment I woke up in bed with that women besides me. From then on we traveled."

You look at your listeners to be sure that they where listening. When you noticed that they where nearly crying because of your life story, you giggled a little and continued talking.

"Where was I? Ah I remember... We didn't have a lot. I had to work for my food, and you can imagine, that thanks to the amount of food I usually eat... Well let's say it wasn't easy.

Then again I wasn't unhappy...but, one day... I came back from a job... When I heard screams from inside the house. I quickly ran in but when I arrived there,my brother was kneeling on the flore and mother was in front of him." I look on the ground and let my head hanging. I began talking again in a fragile voice" The moment I opened the door was the moment that master became dust...Two akuma had killed her... and I totally lost control and my flames and burned everything. The entire house and the akuma, then I fainted. Besides me and my brother was nothing left...I woke up later and he told me what actually happened... From then on we had to live on the street because we didn't know a lot of people. I still worked. More and more time passed and more akuma appeared and attacked us. I destroyed them with my flames... but with the time the villagers accused me for being a deadly witch...and was in-prisoned."

I looked at them from the corner of my eyes to see shocked faces and continued " But a man came and wanted to free me." "And that was Theodor," Allen finished. I just nodded my head in approval.

"(Y/N)..." Lenalee began but I cut her of "It's ok...I have to look in the future" I stood up and said with a warm smile "I have to go see Komui. See you later" I gave them one last smile and walked away.

Allen's POV

"She has bean through a lot..." Lavi said 

"She was tortured..." A male voice said. I turn my head and see kanda " Kanda? What do you mean "tortured"? Lenalee asked. Kanda just stood there and watched (Y/N) walk away. "I was there when we found her...She was chained in a room without light for 5 months, had wounds everywhere on her body and was covered in blood... Plus I doubt that she could take a bathe at that time. Even after she was out of there she didn't talk for a month. "

I couldn't believe what I was hearing "How horrible... I can't even imagine that..."

"So don't talk about her past if she doesn't herself." at the end of that sentence he walked away

" I never thought that Yuu could be so nice to someone, but he is right we shouldn't bring up that topic" Lavi said. I and Lenalee just nodded.

"She is a bit like me. I too lost someone important. And that pained expression. What is this weird feeling ? I think I want to support her. Well she seems nice...perhaps I should hang out with her for a bit later " I thought and smiled to myself

 Writer-Chan :UHHH Is someone already falling for our reader-chan? It's OK to fall in love but nothing dirty ok..,?~

Allen: *Blushes hard W-w-w-what ? I-i-i-i would never do something like that!!!

Writer-chan: What ? don't you think that she is super cute?

Allen: W-w-w-well she seams n-n-nice. 

Writer-chan: Suuuuure she must be very 'nice'. Right Allen-kun?

Allen: *blushes even harder ...

Writer-chan: However. I Hope that you liked it and don't forget to comment please. It would make me very happy😄