Chapter 01: lemon!

ATTENTION!!! This is a LEMON. witch means that it has high sexual content. If you don't like it don't read it!! By the way, just to make everything clear Allen and you are 20 years old.  

This is my first lemon so I would appreciate any Ideas to better myself. Thank you very much.

Now please lean back and enjoy ❤️

Lavi's POV

"com'on Lavi ! I still wanna drink!!!!!!" "NO! Y/N you've drank too much and it's already late, we should go back." "But I don't wannaaaaa ! It's boring there!!" she responded

I am currently in a bar in a small city near the black order. You must be asking yourselves " what the heck are they doing there? "well I'll tell you

Flashback (4 hours ago)

I was walking in the hallways of the order. My destination was my room because I just came back from a mission with Yuu. Let's just say he wasn't in the best of moods. So I was pretty worn out and just wanted to sleep,

Anyways, I was walking in the hallways when I saw Y/N  with her head down and her eyes looked like she has been crying for hours.
 "Ok something is totally wrong." I grabbed her by her arm and said "Hey, Y/N, everything ok? You look kind of down." She stopped  walking and slowly looked up at me. First she stared at me dead in the eyes but when she recognized me she said "Oh, hey Lavi. How did it go with Kanda?" Her voice was small and frail. "Who cares about that. What's wrong with you? You aren't usually this gloomy." I said now getting very worried. "Yeah, I'm fi-" She didn't finish her sentence but her eyes widened. At first I thought she was looking at me but quickly noticed she wasn't, so I turned my head to see what she was staring at. It turned out it was Allen. He was coming in our direction.

"Hey Y/N, Lavi!" Allen called us. "Oh hey Al-" I was about to call him when Y/N interrupted me " Hey Lavi ! Why don't we go out today ? You are free from missions for now right? Good, Let's go" she said in her usual energetic tone. She dragged me all the way to a the town near the order without any explanation what has gotten in to her.

" Ok, this is enough !" I said and freed me from her grip clearly annoyed with her behavior.

She turned to me. Y/N had that sad expression on her face again. " Now tell me what is wrong with you or I go back and leave you here" I said. " Yes, I'm sorry for dragging you in this. I'l explaine everything to you but could we go somewhere ? It's a bit cold here." I simply nodded and we entered a bar and ordered each a beer.

End of flashback
And here we are now and I understood more or less the situation. Apparently while she was wandering around the order she cached Allen, her long time crush, confess to Lenalee her best friend. And now she is devastated. "I can't quite believe that, after all... " I said to myself when Y/N interrupted my thoughts. I was helping her stand because she was stumbling all over the place.

"Heeey, Lavi!!! Pay attention to me would ya?! I need a friend that supports me right now." She said "No, what you need right now is to sleep " I answered. We are nearly there, thank god. I'm never ever letting her drink again!!

Once we arrived I directly saw Allen and ran to his side (still backing Y/N up thought) "hello Allen!! Would you please taker her to her room? Thank you!" I said left her in his armes and ran away. I just heard a " hey! Lavi come back!!" But honestly I couldn't care less. I think they have to sorte some stuff out and besides I'm lazy and tired. What?! I had a rough day, Ok?

Allen's POV
Lavi just left Y/N in my arms. I'm holding her bridal style while she's sleeping. " guess I have no choice now?" I muttered to myself.