chapter 1 : The deal

You were in that room for at least 5 months. The only reason you were still alive was because the chief from the police that imprisoned you was a sadistic bastard that loved watching you suffer and beg for food and water. You really hated him but you also knew that if you wanted to live he was your only option.

You hear the familiar sound of a metallic door open and looked at the person that came in. " Good morning chief. Here to bring me my breakfast ?" you said with a smile and a mocking tone in your voice.

"Not today, unfortunately. You have visitors ." the chief murmured in a rather angry voice" Wow, what a rare occasion. And who are they ?"you said still smiling " You will see." He stepped aside and let tree men inside the room. They were dressed in a black uniforme, one of them had black hair in a ponytail, another one was taller then the others and never opened his eyes and the last one looked like he was older and stood in front of them 

You looked at them with dead eyes but did't say anything.

The chief looked at you and told them "be carful that monster over there is dangerous" "It's not nice to call other people a monster" you replied pretending to be offended

 "Yeah, well I don't know how monsters like you call yourselves but to me ,people that kill other people are monsters"he responded to you

"So what is the difference between you and me mister chief" after that response he didn't say anything and left.

When you couldn't see him anymore your eyes trailed back to the three strangers and the old man begun speaking "Hello miss. My name is Theodor and the two behind me are Yuu and Marie.  Could I ask for your name and age?

You looked at them inspecting there faces and think "They don't seem like the other ones with the creepy smile. That Theodor looks kind of nice but I'm not so sure about the other ones especially not Yuu. He seems kind of pissed for some reason ." 

"My name is (F/N) (L/N), and I'm 15 years old" you said carefully. " So (F/N)-chan is it? could you tell me why the people here call you a 'witch' ?" "Well they do because I control blue flames and apparently I grilled three men in here" " ' Apparently '? " he questioned. "Yes ' apparently '. You know what that word means right ? I don't know what they where but certainly not human and my flames reacted weirdly... I-I couldn't control them anymore... it was as if they had their own mind." you explained with a pained expression.

"I see" he simply said

"Enough of this. What do you want from me ?" You interrupted him and there was a long pause before Theodor broke the silence and said " We want you to lend us your power." 

"What do you mean with 'lend you my power'?" "I mean, that you should comme with us to the Black order, become an exorciste and help us defeat the millenium earl."  "I still don't understand what you are talking about" 

So he explained you the entier situation and what innocence is etc. etc.

You look at the old man wide eyed and burst out in laughing. 

When you calmed down you said. "S-so you want m-me to go to war. Are you kidding me?! First I get capture for being a witch and now I'm recruited to go to war?!"  you laugh out loud "How much do you expect me to fall ?! What's next? A kamikaze attack?! hehe..., Hypothetically speaking if I were interested in joining you. How do you expect me to help you ? I'm chained and these idiots think I'm a Witch!!!!"

"We can help you... and your brother, if you promis to come with us and become an exorcist" you couldn't believe what you just heard. "How do you know about my brother?"

he looked at you with a warm smile "You know ... When we arrived in this city we entered a very nice bar and a boy that lived with the owner... well he heard us discuss about you and asked us to save you." 

a slight smile came on your lips "... ok, if you can take me out of here and promis me that my brother is safe then... I will... come with you."

the old man smiled and said " then we have a deal "

He left the room but the other guys didn't. After a little wile he came back with the key for your chaines and you were free.