Chapter 6 : The dream

Your POV

I open my eyes slowly and see only white. Here is just white nothing. I turn my head in all directions but here isn't a single thing besides me.

"Where am I? Am I dreaming ?" I asked myself "We are in you..." A very calm voice said. It sounded like a female voice and somehow... it kind of sounded familiar. I tried to find the owner of that voice but I couldn't see anyone. "Who said that ? Were are you ? and... who are you?" I said slightly panicking, desperately looking in all directions. " Please calm down, I exist to help you develop your full potential, I won't hurt you in any way possible" " What do you mean 'develop my whole potential'?" 

"These are a lot of questions I'd love to answer but... you aren't ready for the whole truth yet. You have to find the answer to these questions yourself. But one thing, you have to know is that from here on, your path will be difficult and filled with obstacles. If you are capable to overcome them, then you will receive more power and win against the shadows. "

"O-ok, but... how am I supposed to do that?" " You will know when the time comes" Everything became blurry and I woke up from this weird dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allen's POV

I went to (Y/N)'s room to invite her to eat breakfast with me and the others but when I knocked at the door she didn't answer . "Hm? perhaps she is still sleeping?" I knocked again but didn't receive an answer whatsoever. When I was turning away from the wooden door, I heard a moan and a faint 'help me'. Without thinking I opened the door, worried that something might have happened. 

The room wasn't big but enough to make a good bedroom. It was rectangular and on the other side was a medium size window, that was more or less one meter over the ground. On the right side of the room, right next to the window is the bed. The room had a small closet on the same wall as the entrance that didn't seem to fit at all in there. the door is on the left side of the room. I looked to the bed and there she was, sweating and panting. I went to her side and moved her gently from side to side, so that she would wake up " (Y/N) wake up! wake up!" . Suddenly her eyes shot open,  she jumped up and screamed .                                                                                                       "W-what the... where am I ?" she said while trying to catch her breath. "You're in your room in the Black Order" I said. "Oh, yeah right. I'm an official exorcist now. By the way what are you doing in my room. Did you need something?" she said in most friendly tone possible in this situation. It was clear that she wasn't angry at me for intruding. Thankfully.                                                                                                                                                                 "Oh Well I wanted to ask you If you'd like to eat breakfast with me and everyone. I Knocked at the door but didn't receive an answer and when I was about to go away I heard you scream so I came in to check if you where OK... Hope you don't mind my intruding" I explained " Oh no it's quite alright. I should be sorry for worrying you" she said with a polite smile. 

"Her smile is so cute, wait W-what? No no no I don't even know her that well what the heck am I thinking ?  >//< " I debated in my head but was interrupted.

Your POV

"OK, now that I'm awake how about we go eat breakfast. Could you wait outside for a bit so that I can change?" I said "Y-yeah, of course, take your time" Allen said while blushing (?) a little "Did I say something weird ?" I wondered silently in my head. So he went outside and I stood up making my way to my luggage that the science division kindly put in my room. I decided to wear a simple (F/C) tank top, black shorts and my combat boots . As for my hair,I put it in a hight pony tail. Thankfully the room also had a bathroom, so I could wash my face. Once I finished my morning routine I went outside. Allen was leaning on the wall beside my door waiting patiently for me to come out "Ready to eat ?" I asked. "always" I giggled a little at his comment and we began walking in the direction of the cafeteria for our delicious breakfast. Just at the idea of Jerry's food my mouth starts to water. Long live the cooks and their food.

I and the white haired boy talked and laughed on our way to the food, I-I mean the cafeteria when suddenly Reever appeared out of the corner from another Hallway. He looked at me and said " Ah (Y/N), I finally found you" "Good morning  Chef Reever, How can I help you ?" "Yeah, we already have a mission for you so Johnny has to take your measurements for your uniform." He pointed to a man next to him "Hi my name is Johnny Gill but you can call me Johnny like everybody else" " Hello Johnny, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) but (Y/N) is fine. " I said and stretched  my hand out. He shook it and quickly did what he was came for "Your uniform should finished for tomorrow " Johnny said . "One last thing and I will let you go. When you are finished eating go see Kumoi he will explain to you the details of your mission" Reever informed me and we parted ways. 

When we finally arrived at our destination I quickly ran to the counter impatient to eat. I just heard Allen giggle at my childishness but followed close by my side. I have the feeling that my way here took a life time ( Well No shit you have that feeling, it took you a chapter FFS, next time I make you run to the cafeteria XD) 

Once our (Huge)breakfast was ready to go we made our way to the table where our companions where "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Lenalee asked with a warm smile "Good morning to you too. Yes I can't complain" "(Y/N) there are two other exorcists that I would like you to know. They came back this morning." I and Allen sit down and began to eat. She looked to a man and a woman and they looked up at me. The man was tall, he kind of reminded me of a vampire but looked rather harmless. most of his hair is black but some strains of hair on the front are white. The women had brown hair, was from rather normal statue and had very dark rings under her eyes. She looked very tired it kind of worried me " Are you ok? You look a little tired ?" I said to the woman, worry all over my face "A-ah y-yes don't worry it's normal. My name is Miranda Lotto, nice to meet you" I gave her a closed eye smile and  said " Hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N), the pleasure is all mine." I looked at the man signaling him that I would like to know his name too "M-my name is Arystar Krory, Welcome at the Order" After the presentations we ate, talked and laughed "There are really good people here, it's sad that this won't last forever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer-Chan: Well that's it for now. I ho..                                                                                                                                 

Allen: What ? already ? and what's with that cliffhanger?                                                                                           

Writer-chan: *grins evilly  Well well Allen-kun, I'd say 'someone' is very eager to have a romance scene with our lovely Reader~                                                                                                                                              

Allen: (*Blushes) No, of course not. I-I just don't like cliffhangers      

Writer-chan: Oooooh is someone embarrassed ?😏               

Allen: (*blushes even more )N-no i'm not!

Writer-chan: Come on Allen-kun~ don't be such a tsundere~

Allen: (* is as red as a tomato and runs out of the room while slamming the door and screaming ) I AM NOT! 

Writer-chan: Well I Think he lost it... 😅How ever I hope you liked it and please comment. It would make me SUPER happy and motivate me to write more chapters.  

Writer-chan.... out~