Life After Mockingjay

By stories_best_told

Katniss has won the rebellion and this is her life after mockingjay. Her and Peeta are growing back together... More

Life After Mockingjay
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

255 12 0
By stories_best_told

"HELP!!!! HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!" I scream as I'm running into town. "What is it? What happened?" I see Haymitch about 10 feet away from me. I sigh with relief and run towards him but when I run towards him I trip over a bump in the road and Vanessa tackles me and everything goes black.
(Haymitch's POV)
I have no clue where Katniss went. "Katniss!!! Where are you?" "HELP!!!! HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!" I answer her and I hear footsteps but now they're gone. I can't hear anyone so I continue running towards where the sound came from. I see two people running towards the woods so I go that way when I see that one girl is carrying another one and she seems to be hurt. "Can I help you?" I ask. "No, I'm fine." The girl says. "Are you sure?" "Yes!" She turns around and I see a glimpse of her face and I know it's Vanessa Snow I met her once at the 64th Hunger Games. She must have Katniss but I decide to keep my cool and secretly follow them. "Okay, have a nice day!" Vanessa walks away...

----------------------------------------------Sorry I haven't updated you guys I've been super busy Chapter 11 coming soon! Thanks for reading! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...