Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 Β© I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

45

7.5K 248 151
By theyhatedime

                               Yatta's POV

"The numbers double up when niggas labeled gang related." I nodded my head to the slow beat as I puffed on a wood, the regular.

That Sleep Walking really had me thinking. My nigga Mozzy went it. All I've been doing this day was thinking, about everything. My life.

I think I'm really fucked up for good. Mamé isn't taking me back no matter how much I try, so shit ain't gon ever be the same. Niggas who I thought were my brothers might be on some sneaky shit. I still don't know who took my shit for sure, but them niggas real suspect. My aunty and sisters be telling me I'm on some stupid shit with the way I'm acting. My mama long and gone, but only hit me when she need some blue faces. My OG bout the only person that I got on my side to keep it on the real.

I swear I never thought I would be on no shit like this. I ain't even simping or in my feelings, I just been ducked off and staying to myself. On the low though, I feel like niggas out to get me. Sometimes I can't even sleep because I feel like somebody gon run up in my shit, or God just not gon let me see tomorrow.

"God is good, God is great. I thank him for another day." I couldn't agree more with Mozzy.

In a way, I feel so empty. I really can't describe it, but I know for sure it's a different feeling. Nobody fuckin with me anymore, but that's cool.

I smacked my lips as I looked at my ringing phone, getting a call from Keezy. Even though he blood, I'm still skeptical of all them niggas. I swear it be the closest one to you.

"What, nigga?" I answered.

"You good, brother?" He asked.

I scrunched up my face. "The fuck. Yea nigga, I'm good. Why?" I asked.

"Mayne, you my lil cousin. We blood. I don't know why you think me and gang on some sneaky shit. We not like Yase, so don't even say no disrespectful shit like that." He spoke.

I smacked my lips again. "Whatever, blood. It usually be the closest muhfuckahs to you."

"I understand that, but it ain't always like that. You know I been looking out for you like crazy, especially since Cork passed-"

"Mayne-"

"Nah, listen." He cut me off. "You fuckin workin my nerves with this shit. I been looking out fo yo lil ass forever. Fuck a cousin, you my brother. We all brothers. You think I'a let any of them niggas do you dirty and take yo shit? Trust, if I ever found out them niggas was on some sneaky shit, niggas would be 8 feet, fuck a 6. But they all feel the same damn way, so you should know how we rockin." He spoke.

I was silent and Keezy continued to speak.

"I just wanna know if you good, forreal. We ain't been speaking, but you still my brother and I'm finna check up on you regularly."

"I'm good." I spoke.

"Fashoo, just hit me if you need anything."

"Fuck would I need you for, blood?" I scrunched up my face again.

"Mayne, Im not even finna go there with you. I was just checking up on you." He replied.

"Well, you done?"

"Blood, you got me so fucked up. Steady thinkin me and gang took yo shit. What you need to be doing is questioning that bitch you been fuckin, and them new niggas you been hangin 'round. You ain't know they asses for more than 3 months, turning on us and fuckin wit them. But it's cool. Watch them niggas be the main ones on some hoe shit." Keezy spoke.

"Whatever, blood. You fuckin up my high." I hung up.

I swear it wasn't even a full second before my phone started ringing again. I smacked my lips but still checked who it was, thinking it was Keezy again. Once I checked to see it was Larry, I picked up.

"What it do, bro?" I blew out smoke.

"My brudda, what you on?"

"I'm big chillin, wassup?"

"You ain't on nun? Fuck wit this one club everybody gon be at tonight."

"What you talm bout?" I asked.

"I'a send you the addy or scoop ya, and bring some bitches. There'a be plenty of em there, but ya know." He spoke.

"I'm down, I'a see you."

"Love, la' bro." He hung up.

I clicked on the contact name before waitin for the answer.

"Hey, baby." Peaches picked up quick.

"Don't call me that. But what you on tonight?"

"Nothing, might just be in the crib all night. Why, wassup?"

"Come out to this one club wit me, bring yo bestie and her friends."

"In the A?"

"Yuh, and what you on right now."

"Okay, and nothing really. You need some good lovin, daddy?"

"Sum like dat. You gon swing by?"

"Yeah, gimmie 20 minutes lil baby."

"You know where I stay." I hung up.

_______________________________

"Mayne, that bitch been acting weird all night." I shook my head at Peaches before drinking straight out the Henny bottle.

"Why you even fuck wit her, brah?" Larry asked.

"Jus some pussy when niggas get bored, that's all." I shrugged.

After being in this club all night, I was bored out and wanting to leave. It was all cool at first, but I lowkey think I'm tired of partying and shit. I swear that's all I do.

"When y'all niggas headed out?" I asked Larry and his homeboy Slim.

"Why you tryna leave right no-"

"Nah, we can leave if dude wanna go." Larry cut him off.

Slim shrugged. "Ight, where yall headed?"

"To my hood? My plug out there, I'm tryna smoke sum."

"Fashoo." I spoke.

"Lemme go tell my girl, bye." Larry spoke, moving from us.

The two of us stood in silence, waiting on Larry.

"Mayne, whea' that nigga at?" Slim asked as he looked around.

"Swea, takin years." I looked to see he was now talking to Peaches and Juicy.

After a while, he came back to us and we started heading out to his car.

Niggas was blasting Money Man's - Get Over as we smoked on the last bit we had till we could Re-up. I sat in the passenger seat while Larry drove, Slim was in the back.

"Mayne, get them shits from 'round me." Larry smacked his lips at Slim.

"What I did?"

"Nigga got sum fuckin sweets in my shit. Bra got me fucked up."

"Fuck wrong wit em? You know ion be smokin like dat." Slim shrugged.

Larry shook his head.

"Got these hoes out yo sister crib, anyway." Slim sat back.

"Fuck was you at my sister house fo', nigga?" Larry looked back at him through the mirror.

"To see her fine ahh friend, chill."

"Oh, ight. You talm bout Tasha, aintchu?"

"La' thick brown bitch, das her."

We rode the rest of the way in silence, except for the music that was playing. After we met up with Larry's plug, we headed to his apartment where he kept all the tools. I was really just tryna smoke out this pipe though.

I crashed on his couch and got to business. I was smoking cookies, and that shit had me going. I felt good as hell, but felt better once I started sipping on some of my Henny too. I love Marijuana.

"I know you ain't no smoker, dawg. Gon now." Larry spoke to Slim.

"Nah, it's coo. I'a smoke some." He spoke.

"Ain't you 'posed to be wit yo baby? Gon now, son." He spoke again.

"Not tonight, my baby mama said I can go out." Slim spoke

I laughed and shook my head.

"Taking orders from a bitch." Larry shook his head.

"Mayne, I luh her ass." Slim spoke as he tried to roll up.

"You ain't smokin my shit." Larry spoke.

Slim smacked his lips. "You big trippin."

After smoking in silence, there was a big ass kick from the front door. I damn near dropped my pipe trying to grab onto my pistol.

"Blood, that's 12?" I whisper yelled.

Man, I can't go down. Not again and especially not for the same shit. I ain't got no type of papers for this damn weapon and we sholl getting a charge for all this weed. I sipped some more Hennessy.

"Shit, ion know." Larry spoke.

Once the door was kicked the second time, I tossed my pistol far from me and away from the homies, so we could beat the case. I looked up at the door to see it was a whole nigga.

"Aw fuck!"

I quickly got up and ran towards the hallway, where I tossed my gun. I damn near tripped over myself trying to grab it fast enough, but caught myself. My heart could've flown out my chest the way it was racing. I swiftly turned around and took it off safety, letting my shots be fired.

I hit dude in the shoulder and his whole body twitched. I'm thinking that's it, until I hear more gun shots and some nigga appear out the blue. It was dark as hell in this apartment, so I couldn't see much.

I tried moving from him quick, but with a 47 in his hands, he sprayed some and it kicked him back. I turned around fast but was quickly put down. My body spun and I flipped hella quick from the impact in my back. My pistol flew out my hand, and with my adrenaline rushing, I tried to find it again. Once I spotted it, I tried getting up but I couldn't. I used my upper body strength to crawl over to my gun, but it was soon lifted up from the corner of the room.

I looked up to see that Larry picked it up with a smirk on his face.

"Where the fuck my money at, Larry?" The nigga with the AK spoke.

Larry waved him off. "I got you, later."

"Later? Nigga I want my shit now." He spoke.

I looked up at the both of them, before looking behind him and at Slim who crawled on the floor. He had blood all on his teeth, but gave me a smile.

I was confused, but looked up at Larry and the other dude anyway, trying to find a way to get up and outta here.

"Mayne, I said I'a give you yo shi-"

"You tryna play me like I'm dumb?! You better have my mone-"

Dude with the AK couldn't even get the last of his sentence out before his head was blown off. His blood and brains splattered damn near all over me as his body fell next to me. Larry had turned around hella quick and started spraying shit with my pistol back at Slim. I tried moving out the way, but that's when he turned back around hit me in the leg and hip.

"Okay, that's it I'm dead! I'm dead!" I felt like I wasn't even in my body anymore.

He moved downwards, and hit me in the jaw with my pistol. I heard a loud cracking noise, before my mouth couldn't be opened anymore.

My body spun again once I got hit in my knee and grazed at the side of my calf. I couldn't do much but take the rest of the bullets he sent my way until he was shot himself.

Slim blew Larry's foot off since he was down on the floor too, causing Larry to be flipped and land on his back, cracking his head open. Blood leaked out his head and Slim ran over to me.

"Shit, you fucked up." He spoke as he tried to get me up.

"Mayne, what the fuck! Yo legs ain't workin?" He asked as he pulled my arm over his shoulders and struggled to pick me up. My breathing was heavy as he carried me and ran outside.

He placed me on the sidewalk and broke the window of Larry's car. He opened it, then hotwired it. I laid on the floor until he picked me up again, putting me in the front seat and strapping me up quick. I really couldn't move anything below my waist. I reclined my seat some as he sped off.

My eyes struggled to stay open as I turned my neck to look over at him. I tried opening my mouth for a good 5 minutes, but it wouldn't work.

We pulled up to some hospital really quick, and Slim helped me out the ride fast. He struggled to take me into the hospital as he yelled out for help, but once he did, we had all their assistance and they put me on a stretcher.

My breathing slowed down even more, before my eyes shut completely.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 31.2K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
231K 10.9K 48
If these streets take me away, a real nigga I die. | COMPLETE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
66.7K 3.5K 91
Cause only I can make you feel the way you feel Time to make you feel it for real