Malignant [h.s]

By happydays1d

They never told you that the monster under your bed could have a set of beautiful forest green eyes and an an... More

Authors Note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
101
102
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
<3

Seventy Five

360K 9K 58.4K
By happydays1d

Harry Styles

"I need you to keep look out for me." I turn to Niall as we walk down towards the strip club.

"For what? I still don't know what we're doing." Niall chuckles as we turn into the building.

"I have to handle some things with one of the strippers." I run my hand back through my hair.

"What kind of business? Are things still good with Amelia?" He immediately asks with a bit of worry on his face.

"Yes things are good, and not that kind of business that you're thinking of. I actually need to talk to Cinnamon about something to do with Amelia's drugging." I answer while people avoid eye contact from the two of us as we stride down the road.

"Oh the whole ketamine thing you told me about? You haven't found out who did it yet?" He says in shock.

"No and it's driving me nuts. I've killed about a dozen people to try and catch the right one. But I've recently found out that Cinnamon was handing out party favours of ketamine the other night. Considering it's not a popular drug down here that puts her on my list." I explain as we turn to the strip club.

"Well why do you need me to look out?"

"Because I don't want any one walking in." I mumble while we get into the empty club. This place is usually dead in the morning minus the usual sad drunks hanging by the bar.

"Harry, Niall!" Crystal smiles while walking up to us in nothing but her bra and panties.

"I need to see Cinnamon." I cut the obnoxious small talk and get right to the point.

"Well you know where to go, I'll send her in there in a second." She says through her fake lips, scanning my body up and down with her eyes.

I walk towards the satisfaction room for the first time in months. I disappear behind the velvet curtain and see the familiar chair sitting in the middle of the room, a place I use to sit in all the time.

I walk over to the dimly lit room covered in red velvet curtains and sit down in the chair, running my hand back through my hair. My eyes scan around the empty room and I impatiently wait. I forgot how much it smells like sex in here.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Harry Styles." I hear the familiar voice of Cinnamon walking in through the curtains in her mile high black stilettos. Her bright red sheer bra and panties are so transparent that I could basically see everything and for the first time it made me feel like I need to look away. Her fake bleach blond hair has grown in dark at the roots. Her bright red lips are puffy from what I'm guessing was injections and her face is so caked with makeup that it makes her look even more trashy then I remember. Did I use to find this hot? Because now when I look at her, I feel disgusted.

I'm so used to seeing the natural beautiful glow of Amelia.

"Haven't seen you here in a while." She smirks while strutting slowly over to me- the sounds of her heels tapping against the floorboards.

"I've heard you've been sharing a powerful drug around lately." I say while keeping my hands to my side.

She chuckles and walks right up to me, immediately straddling my lap in the chair. The smell of her cheap perfume almost gives me a headache and all I want to do is push her off me, but I have to wait.

"Who wants to know?" She says while placing her hands against my chest, her long pink fake nails press lightly into my skin.

"Maybe I do." I mumble.

"You want some K? Maybe I could help you out.. but only if you treat me real nice." She leans down and whispers in my ear, slowly unbuckling my belt.

My hand slides to the band of my jeans, smoothly retrieving the pistol with the small silencer on the end without her seeing.

"Mhmm so where do you get this powerful drug from?" I hum seductively- faking absolutely everything in my voice.

"Baby I can't tell you that, it's a secret." She whispers playfully while biting her lip, starting to unzip my pants.

I bring the gun up and press the barrel to her temple, using my other hand to snap around her neck and squeezing her throat to hold her in place. She gasps and widens her eyes as I change my expression completely.

"Let try that again. Where are you getting the drug Cinnamon?" I say sternly- losing the fake seductiveness in my voice.

I couldn't take it anymore, her touching me was driving me insane- and not in a good way. I just wanted to push her off of me the second she sat on my lap.

She immediately moves her hands back from the zipper of my jeans and grabs my flex bicep that is strangling her.

"What are you doing?" She coughs while grabbing my forearm with wide eyes, keeping her trashy body on my lap.

"I'm asking you a question. Now are you gonna tell me or are you gonna make me splatter your brains out so this floor matches the curtains?" I taunt.

"I'm not telling you shit Styles." She chokes as my grip stays solid on her throat- cutting off her air supply more and more by the second.

"Who gave you the fucking drug! I swear to god if you don't answer me then I won't hesitate!" I shout through my clenched teeth.

"I- promised him." She barely is able to speak and desperately struggling for air.

"Promised who!" I squeeze harder, making her pound her fists against my chest in mercy.

"I rather..die then ever..give him..up." She says between chokes.

"Fine have it your way." I burn my eyes into hers, making sure I'm the last thing she sees before I pull the trigger.

The bullet flies through her temple and out the other end, making her pupils enlarge and her mouth fall open as her soul leaves her body. Her limbs fall weak and the only thing holding her up is my hand around her neck. I push the flimsy body back so she collapses to the ground, blood starting to pour from her skull.

"Son of a bitch." I whisper under my breath. I'm not any closer to finding out who spiked Amelia's water that day in the holding cell.

I run my hair back out of my face and stand to my feet, sticking the gun back in the waist of my black jeans. I'll let one of the sluts find her later, she's not worth the time.

I step over her lifeless body and walk back to the curtain, pulling up the zipper of my jeans. I open the curtain and step out of it while doing up my belt. The second I step out of the curtain back into the open club, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

Amelia stands there, between Niall and Erica- staring at me like I'm a ghost. Her eyes quickly dart to my unbuckled belt in my hands and I can tell even from this far away that her heart is racing. She always grips the sides of her pants when her heart beat picks up.

Erica looks like she mumbles something but I'm not paying attention enough to her to hear what, my eyes just stay glued to Amelia's.

"Amelia-" I start, knowing this looks really bad in her eyes.

"I can't believe you." Her voice breaks as tears brim her eyes and her cheeks go crimson. A tear rolls down her beautiful soft cheek and it surely makes my stomach drop. She races out the door, letting her forest brown hair fly in the wind as she goes.

My hands feel numb and I feel like I'm going to be sick. I waste no time running to the door- trying to catch her before she gets too far.

"Amelia it's not what it looks like!" I shout out the club as I watch her fragile body stride down the main strip. Fuck Harry.

I start running and shout her name again, hoping she'll stop running away. I can't have her think that I was hooking up with someone- it will destroy her and everything we have.

I full on sprint down the road, determined to catch her before she get to the elevator. I eventually grab her wrist and spin her around to face me.

"Leave me alone!" She shouts up at me through tears- trying so hard to break away from me. I manage to grab her arms to hold her in place.

"No, not until you listen to me!" I exclaim as she ruthlessly pounders her small fists against my chest. Tears stream down from her bloodshot eyes and it makes a piece of me break inside, knowing that she's crying over something she thinks I did to betray her and her trust.

"I can't believe you did this!" She screams while pushing against my chest. My grip stays firmly locked on her upper arms- harder then I'd want to on her but I can't risk her breaking free.

"Baby please-" I try to start explaining but her broken voice cuts me off yet again.

"No don't 'baby' me! Did you ever care about me Harry? Was this all just a sick little game to you?" She screams with hurt in her voice. Is that what she thinks? She thinks I've been playing games with her feelings?

"No of course not! Amelia it's not what it looked like. I didn't do anything with anyone in there!" I try to plead, hoping she will stop crying and just listen to me.

"You were walking out of satisfaction with your belt undone Harry! Why can't you just admit that you were hooking up with someone?" She yells accusations at me, out of breath. She's overwhelming herself, she's going to start hyperventilating if she keeps going like this.

"Because I didn't! I went in there for business and the whore stared to undo my belt!" I leave out the gruesome details such as the killing part.

"How dumb do you think I am!" She immediately shouts after me while jolting her body out of my grip.

"I'm telling the truth!" I yell back in shock, god I can't lose her- not like this.

"Why should I believe you Harry!" She says through the tears. My emotions start to boil over and I become completely overwhelmed by her words.

Why should she believe me? I'm not worth it.

My throats becomes dryer then the Sahara and my eyes stare down into hers- jumping back and forth to each iris, trying to figure out what one to look at. The silence fills the space between us as I look down at the only thing that's given me any form of happiness these past few months. Her plump lips stay slightly parted to help with her breathing, while her eyes are bloodshot- matching her cheeks. I find myself completely frozen, not knowing what I could possibly say for her to stop.

I would do anything for this girl. I would kill for her- die for her.

"That's what I thought." She shakes her head in disbelief, another tear stumbling down her face here turning around and walking away from me.

Don't let her leave Harry, don't let her go.

She's all you have.

She's your everything.

She's yours.

Say it Harry.

Say it before it's too late.

"Because I love you." I shout. My body aches with anxiety as the words leave my lips. My heart pounding against my chest like it's going to crack my rib cages.

Her walking came to a halt, gluing her feet to the dirt road. My palms start to sweat and I immediately connect my hands so I twist the rings on my fingers. Her nimble body slowly turns back around, keeping her arms firmly crossed.

"What did you just say?" She says as she meets her puffy brown eyes with mine, still holding tears.

"I- I love you Amelia." I say again, this time more quietly.

She looks at me dumbfounded, like she their so many things spinning in her head. I needed to say it, I needed to tell her how I felt. I've never said those three words in my life but now here I am- screaming them to her on a public road.

She doesn't have to say it back- I don't expect her too. It's a very serious thing to admit, a terrifying thing to admit. I just want her to know how I feel.

I've put off these feeling for a while now. I never wanted to give in to a thing such as love after trying to keep it out of my life all this time. Love is a torturous thing, it makes people insane.

But then I realize I could lose her, and that scared me more then anything. I never knew that I could be so terrified of losing a person until I watched her walk away from me in tears.

So I loved her.

Another tear slips from her innocent eyes while her lips stay parted slightly- almost like she wants to say something. Her arms stay crossed around her stomach and her perfect posture stands a few meters from me.

"I- I need to go." The cracked words force out from her lips, making my chest heavy.

She is quick to turn around and storm away in the same direction she was heading before, towards the elevators. A cold void washes over my body and my head starts to pound.

She didn't love me.

I wouldn't love me either if I was her; so its okay. But I don't take back anything I said.

I do love her, and I will forever love her until my last breath on this planet- even if she'll never love me.

I'm used to the rejection when it came to things like love. I never got it as a child and I refused to let it into my life through my teens. Then I looked at her and felt.. different.

She offered me things that I couldn't find in myself, and it intrigued me. She was always so beautiful, a walking ecstasy with a peaceful mind. Maybe I was craving the peace- dying for something I never had.

As she vanished from my sight I felt like I was alone again. The same alone I felt before I met her. My body felt cold and my stomach was a storm. The rejection flooded my heart like a broken record and it just made me feel worse.

I have to understand that I abducted her, that I ripped her out of her life and forced her into this one. I'm the monster that ruined her. She may have developed feelings for me over time, but that's just human instinct. We receive the love we think we deserve- but she deserves so much more then me.

At the end of the day, she settled for me because she knew she could never meet anyone else as long as I was holding her captive. I can't be angry at her for that.

"I'm sorry man.." Niall's voice mumbled from a few meters behind me. I nearly forgot him and Erica were there.

I dip my head down and nod before turning to see them standing side by side with seldom looks on their faces with a mix of shock. Erica's hands stayed gripped on Niall's right arm as she looked at me with glossy eyes. Why is she looking like she's going to cry?

"Harry..." She begins, her voice quiet.

"No, I don't need the pity please."

I needed Amelia's love.

Erica slowly nods while they both stare at me timidly, like their too nervous to say anything.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Niall asks.

"Um.. no, no it's fine. We have more work to do." I scratch the back of my neck and mumble quietly, trying to push everything out of my head.

"Mate.. I think everyone will understand if you need to take an early day." Niall persuades.

"No seriously, I'm fine. Lets just go." I run my hand back through my hair. Niall nods, forming his lips to a line.

"But thank you." I add.

//

Harrrreeeeeeyyyyy😰

This was breaking my heart. I'm a terrible person!!

Let me know what you think!💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 51.1K 36
In the end I just say fuck it and instead of hitting the target, I just waste the bullet. I put the gun down and take the ear muffs off and look at h...
100M 1.7M 102
"Smoking is bad, you know." The placid voice speaks up from the distant dark corner, nothing to see but a tall silhouette and an orange glow of a cig...
34.7M 957K 104
"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chu...
2.4M 65.5K 33
The fight for love is never-ending. And for Evie and Michael it proves to be just that. After believing a sadistic vampire had disappeared for good...