Slave To Love

By azzeria123

Skye Mayers is a teenage girl who was kidnapped. After being held and tortured for over a year by vampires, s... More

Slave To Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 22 part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Part 1
Chapter 28: Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 11

29.1K 554 115
By azzeria123

“Okay, spill,” Isabella demanded once the bathroom door had shut behind us.

“What’s there to spill?” I asked, confused. Seriously, what was there?

She gave me an exasperated look, her dark eyes glimmering with annoyance. “With you and Blaze? You guys looked pretty close out on the dance floor.”

I gave her a disgusted look. “Blaze? As in asshole, egotistical Blaze?”

“So, you don’t like him?” she said slowly, thinking it over carefully.

“Of course I don’t like him! Just the thought of it is… Ugh!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air for effect. “I would never like some monster like him!”

Isabella narrowed her eyes at me in disbelief. “And you’re a hundred percent sure?”

“A hundred and ten,” I retorted, making my way to the door. “Are we done here?” Without waiting for an answer, I walked out the door and headed back to the party.

I don’t know why I’m so irritated or frustrated. I just can’t believe she thought I’d actually be falling for that ass. I mean, yeah, he’s not as mean as he could be, but he wasn’t as nice as he could be either. Besides, what was there to like about him? He only thought of himself, he was always so angry and cold to people, and he was just… Him!

I felt someone grabbed my arm tightly, jerking me out of my thoughts, and I turned around to face the guy from earlier that Blaze had saved me from. “I do believe we got interrupted earlier?” he hissed in my ear.

“Let go of me,” I growled, not in the mood to deal with his idiocy. “I don’t have time for this.”

“Make time,” he responded, dragging me off and away from the ball.

I struggled against him, gaining freedom until he grabbed me tighter. “Where the fuck are you taking me?” I snarled.

My head snapped to the side, and there was a stinging sensation on my cheek. My jaw dropped open. He slapped me! “You fucking slapped me, you asshole!” I spat.

“Don’t make me do it again,” he threatened as he continued to take me to an unknown location. At the end of the hallway I saw Isabella appear from the bathroom, and her eyes widened as she saw me with this man. I mouthed ‘Help’ to her, watching as she nodded before running off, no doubt to get Blaze and Zeth. I just hope that they’ll find me in time.

“Where are we going?” I demanded.

“You talk too much,” he snapped, covering my mouth with one of his hands.

He opened the door to a bedroom. Of course. This guy was going to rape me. I laughed bitterly in my head. As if this was the first time I’ve been raped considering it was one of the many things they decided to do to me at the Slave Center. I mean, we’re mostly supposed to be sex slaves to vampires, so why not steal my virginity and teach me how to bring pleasure to men? Well I can tell you right now I will be doing no such thing for this man just like I did nothing the way they wanted me to back then.

The man threw me on the bed, and I laughed, “Wow, how original. You’re going to rape me. Yippee for me!”

He grinned, oblivious to my sarcasm. “See? You want it. You want me.”

Another humorless laugh. “In your dreams, asshole. Me? Want you? Ha! They couldn’t get me to cooperate at the Slave Center, what makes you think this is any different?”

“Oh, so you’re that famous troublesome slave I’ve heard so much about?” he sneered.

“The one and only,” I flashed back, now standing on the other side of the bed from him. “And did you forget that I’m the slave of Prince Blaze himself?”

“Of course not. That just makes you a more valuable prize,” he replied, a wicked grin on his face. He flipped his dark brown hair out of his face, glaring at me with violet eyes that were filled with lust and mockery.

I glared at him. “I am not a prize,” I seethed.

He shrugged. “Whatever.”

In less than a second he had me pressed against the wall, trapped between it and his body, with his lips capturing my own. I tried to push him away, but he held both of my wrists down above my head with one of his hands, using the other to pull down the top of dress. He didn’t rip it, and the fact that it was strapless didn’t help, he just simply pulled it down, showing him my now bare chest. He started trailing kisses down my neck and shoulders, to my collar bone and chest.

“Stop,” I ordered, half pleadingly. “Get off of me!”

I heard the door open, and both of our heads snapped in the direction, him pressing against me, half covering me, half pinning me more tightly. I let out a sigh of relief. It was probably Zeth and Blaze here to rescue me. Then two men walked through the door, one carrying a duffle bag over his shoulder. The relief vanished instantly and panic and worry overtook it. I wasn’t going to get out of this was I?

“Now be a good little girl for us,” the man sneered.

I closed my eyes as they had their way with me. This was something I knew I’d never forget.

---------------------------

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I huddled in the corner of the room, covering myself with the remainders of my once beautiful dress. I felt disgusted with myself. I felt ashamed. I hated myself. How could I let them do that to me? Fresh tears came out as I thought, Why didn’t Zeth and Blaze come?

“Skye!” I laughed bitterly in my mind. Now they come. “Skye, damn it, where are you?”

Blaze? I asked in my thoughts, knowing he could hear me. Blaze, I’m in a bedroom. Please hurry. Please, I added as more tears poured out, and I couldn’t stop them.

A couple seconds later the door slammed open, and Blaze came rushing in with Zeth hot on his trail. They froze as soon as they saw me, and I turned away, not meeting their gaze as I stared at the hard floor. I couldn’t let them see me like this. So… So broken.

“Skye,” Zeth whispered, his eyes wide. “Holy shit, Skye, are you okay?” he asked, rushing towards me.

He reached out, and I flinched away. “Don’t touch me!”

“Zeth, go prepare a room for Skye and tell the maid to start a warm bubble bath,” Blaze ordered quietly, his eyes fixed on me. “And pull out a pair of my sweatpants and a hoodie.” Zeth hesitated, glancing at me, before giving his friend a curt nod and disappearing. “Skye, I’m going to take you out of here, okay? I’m going to pick you up.”

“Don’t touch me,” I whimpered, moving further into the corner.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” Blaze whispered, crouching in front of me as he slipped his jacket off. “I promise. Do you trust me?”

I shook my head. “You’re an arrogant asshole.”

He smiled. “There’s the Skye I know. Put this on and let’s get rid of these scraps, okay? I won’t look,” he added as he turned around, leaving me to put on his suit jacket.

I hesitated, but I knew I had to trust him. Blaze was all I had at the moment. So I pushed my torn dress off of me, not looking at myself, and putting on his jacket that came a little below mid-thigh. When I was done Blaze turned around. His gaze never left my eyes, and I was grateful for that.

“I’m going to carry you,” he told me, taking a slow step forward.

I nodded, closing my eyes as I felt his hands and arms take hold of me and lift me into the air. I wasn’t afraid of his touch. It was nothing like those bastards. Blaze’s touch was soft and gentle. I rested my head against his chest, curling up in his warm embrace as a soft whimper escaped my lips.

“Shh, it’s okay,” he murmured, tightening his grip protectively. I felt wind whip around us then all was still. “Open your eyes.”

I did as Blaze told me to, blinking my eyes in the dim lighting. We were in another room that was very different from the one we were in previously. “Where are we?” I asked.

“My room. Come on, there’s a bath waiting for you,” Blaze responded, carrying me into the bathroom. “I’ll be in the bedroom. Call mentally or physically if you need me.”

I nodded, watching as we walked out. Taking a deep breath, I looked in the mirror, taking Blaze’s jacket off. I gasped at my appearance. My cheeks were red and bruising from multiple slaps and crying. I had bruises in the shape of hands from rough handling. My body ached and everything felt sore. Looking away, ashamed with myself, I dipped myself into the relaxing water where I cried once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hate me! I feel so sorry for Skye, but hey, it had to be done. If anyone wants to actually know what she went through during the rape, comment and if enough people want it I'll consider making a seperate chapter with what happened. Anyway, tell me what you guys think of what happened and what's going to happen. And sorry, I know it's kinda short.

-azzeria123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 47 19
A girl who is new to being a werewolf. In this story she is curious and wants to find out all about being a were and learns a little to early that no...
29K 963 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
522 11 8
A wlw story (wip) about a vampire and werewolf who happen to cross paths. The wolf finds herself prisoner to the vampire whos all to intrigued about...
1.4K 63 23
" Skyes, its about us. This is very important to me. Skyes... do you love me?" I pause. Do i? I don't even know because i would have feelings then it...