Legacy of a Senju (Sequel)

Autorstwa PrettyLilyAnime

Haru Oshiro Senju returns to the leaf! Though she's not the same innocent genin that left, she comes back a... Wiฤ™cej

Prolouge ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 2 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 3 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 4 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 5 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 6 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 8 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 10 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 11 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 12 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 13 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 14 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 15 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 16 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 17 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 18 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 19 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 20 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 21 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 22 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 23 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 24 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 25 ๐ŸŒ™ part 1
Chapter 25 ๐ŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 26 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 27 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 28 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 29 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 30 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 31 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 32 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 33 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 34 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 35 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 36 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 37 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 38 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 39 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 40 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 41 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 42 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 43 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 44 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 45 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 46 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 47 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 48 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 49 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 50 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 51 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 52 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 53 ๐ŸŒ™Part 1
Chapter 53 ๐ŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 54 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 55 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 56 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 57 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 58 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 59 ๐ŸŒ™
Authors note
Chapter 60 ๐ŸŒ™
Another Authors Note! ๐Ÿ’ž
Chapter 61 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 62 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 63 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 64 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 65 ๐ŸŒ™ Part 1
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–Happy birthday Haru! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter 65 Part 2 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 66 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 67 ๐ŸŒ™
Official Character Art ๐ŸŒ•
Chapter 68 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 69 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 70 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 71 pt.1
Chapter 71 pt.2
Chapter 71 pt.3
Chapter 72 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 73 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 74 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 75 ๐ŸŒ™
New book!

Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒ™

15.7K 557 179
Autorstwa PrettyLilyAnime

"Everybody halt!" Kakashi sensei orders, we've been running for while now which isn't much of a problem for me due to intense endurance trainings at the tundra, but still.

But what is a problem is the guy standing in front of me. "Who is that?" Sakura asks to which I sigh. "As if the black hair and sharingan weren't enough, I mean seriously didn't you study these guys or was that just bluff?" I ask, Sakura glaring at me from the sides of her eyes.

"Out of the blue Huh." Kakashi mutters staring straight ahead of our new opponent. "Those eyes." Old Lady Chiyo breathes, obviously a bit surprised at the sight. Unlike everyone else, I smile and place a hand on my hip. "You always arrive at the most convenient times Itachi." I sarcastically say, but am ignored, probably for the best.

He doesn't instill as much fear in me as he did when I was little, but I still feel sad when looking at him and remembering all the less complicated times. Plus he turned Sasuke into a hellbent avenger freak so that's always a bad point.

Old Lady Chiyo stands forwards "And so he is the brat that killed his whole clan." She states, staring stoically at the man in front of us. My gaze hardens in her direction, Despite everything I still refuse to believe that Itachi killed his clan just for the sake of hate.

I've accepted that he followed through with the act of the massacre, but I just won't accept the thought of him being hateful enough to do that.

That's not the Itachi I knew.

"It's been a while Kakashi, Naruto." He pauses for a moment before his eyesight switches to me "Haru."

"You bastard! Not just me but Gaara too." Naruto seethes, glaring at the uchiha in front of us. He points a finger at Itachi "I'll destroy all of you guys!"

Itachi slowly raises his hand and Kakashi's eyes widen In response. "Everyone! Don't look into his eyes, they're dangerous!" He commands. I sigh and rub my temples "couldn't you come later In the day Itachi? Terrible timing." I say rather nonchalantly making Sakura glare at me.

"Why are you so buddy buddy with all these S-ranked criminals?!" She asks, still glaring at my less than enthusiastic face. "Well Itachi and aren't So buddy buddy, that'd be awkward for a plethora of reasons." I say monotonely. Sakura, obviously annoyed with my answer, opens her mouth to retort but is beat to it by Lady Chiyo AKA the old hag.

"The uchiha clan." Old lady Chiyo speaks up "it's been a while since I went up against the sharigan." She says, effectively bringing the tone back to seriousness.

My eyes soften when I hear that.

••Flashback••

I lay down on my back and pant heavily on the grassy floor, Sasuke standing up like he didn't even break a sweat. "I told you the sharingan is more powerful." He cockily starts before deactivating the dojutsu. I look at his face through hooded eyes "I didn't even use any Kekkei genkai you punk."

He tilts his head in response. "You should've." I groan in annoyance and roll onto my side, now playing with the spikes of green grass and childishly looking away from him.

He shakes his head at me and takes my hands into his gloved ones, easily pulling me up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'll help you." He quietly says, almost as if he was telling a secret of some sort. I pull away from him slightly and arch a brow "help me with what?"

"If Itachi knows what you mean to me then he'll kill you." Sasuke bluntly says, showing me just how skewed his perception of his brother really is. I stay silent so he can continue.

"I can't. . I won't let him ruin my life." He says, looking down and clenching his fists at his sides. My eyes soften at him, sincerely feeling sorry for all the mental shit he has to go through. I lean my head on his shoulder and smile cheekily as his stoic face. "So you're gonna teach me how to what?"

He looks up confidently and nods "The sharingan, I'll help you go against it."

••••••••

"Kakashi sensei what do you mean wait?!" Naruto hurriedly asks making me snap out of my little bubble. "Do you want to say my way of fighting the sharigan is wrong?" Old lady Chiyo asks.

I look to the floor and stare at it harshly. Well, if the person with the sharingan is your boyfriend then it really isn't that hard!

"That would work if it's an ordinary genjutsu." Kakashi starts, then goes on to explain Itachi's sharingan. The mangekyo sharingan.

I watch in slight surprise as Kakashi sensei reveals his sharingan, having an epic staredown with Itachi. So. . . Is anyone gonna make the first move?

I then narrow my eyes at the man in front of me who I once thought of as a brother. "What is this gonna be another non-team fighting mission!" Naruto complains holding onto Kakashi sensei's arm.

My eyes narrow into slits when I finally realize what's off about Itachi, because that's not the real Itachi. I decide to not say anything and wait until this blows over. "It's about time you come with me Naruto." Itachi eerily says.

That seems to draw the line for Kakashi sensei since he rushes forward, throwing a hit to the Uchiha which is easily blocked. I glare fiercely when a shadow clone of Itachi comes running my way. I smirk when I realize that my plan had worked.

While no one was really doing anything, I was concentrating chakra through my feet and basically watering the ground since I knew that I wanted to use this Justu. I calmly bring up a hand sign "Wood style: Binding Nest!" I yell before slamming my hand on the ground. Itachi's shadow clone manages to become entrapped by a tree that emerges from the ground. The ends up tree wrapping around his body and constricting him just like a snake would, but at the same time sinking his body in the ground. This technique is a bit brutal, seeing as the cause of death is suffocation.

I watch as Itachi's body transforms into one of some random old man that I've never seen before in my life. Hm so I was right after all, he's using dead people as clones?

I swiftly turn and block a punch from one of his clones, I attempt to not look into his eyes which proved to be a big struggle. I quickly grab a kunai and stab his chest with it, rolling my eyes when he turns into a flock of crows.

He grabs my wirst and I kick his abdomen so he turns into yet another flock of crows. "Can you quit playing?" I whine now getting extremely annoyed at the sight of my teammates turning into Itachi. . .

Wait.

Did I just think correctly? My eyes widen when I realize there are quite literally four Itachi's all standing around me. Three of them disappear into flock's of crows, spinning around me in and endless loop. "Dammit." I mutter, clicking my tongue. I didn't even look in his damn eyes and I still manage to get caught in Genjutsu.

I turn around and come face to face with Itachi who's watching me intently. It's quite an awkward silence before he speaks up. "I won't use the Mangekyo sharingan so you can calm down." He says noticing me look around nervously.

Okay. . . Well I know how to break out of a genjutsu, but this is a little different. I clasp my hands together and cancel all of my chakra. My eye opens momentarily to meet with Itachi's slightly surprised expression. "I'm not five anymore Itachi, I could break out of this." I claim before effectively falling to the floor on my knees.

I look around and smirk once I realize I've affectively released myself from the genjustu. Itachi smirks at me even though I can't see it.

••Tsukuyomi world••

Suddenly I'm back In a strange world, but this time everything is in an inverted color. "Oh hell no not again!" I whine remembering the last time I was in an extremely similar situation.

"What the hell Itachi? I didn't even blink!" I complain, jeez. I was out of the last genjutsu for like ten seconds max. I narrow my eyes at him as we freely walk around Konoha, Itachi simply walking besides me as if nothings wrong. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask nervously as we continue roaming the empty streets.

Itachi says nothing else which makes me extremely uncfomfortable, I walk to the Hokage's office and turn around but to my surprise Itachi is nowhere to be found. I hesitantly walk in and gasp when I see myself crying and sitting behind the hokage's death.

Too interested in the scene in front of me, I fail to notice Itachi appeal behind me, also watching. "You're a traitor to the leaf! A disgrace to the Senju clan! How dare you fall in love with Sasuke Uchiha! You're just as bad as him!" One of the elders scold harshly as I tremble in the hokage's seat.

"You're a failure and unfit to be hokage! How can one protect the village if she's emotionally attached to that low life criminal!" Another yells. I watch myself with wide eyes as I just take all the jabs and hateful comments being thrown my way. "No hokage of mine would betray the village like this!"

My own heart start beating rapidly in a state of panic when the vision of myself also begins to panic. Tsunade walking forwards and glaring at me as she rips the robe and hat away from me, taking a kunai and slashing my headband.

"And you, are banned from the village!"

••Tsukuyomi ends••

I sit up panting heavily with tears in my eyes as Itachi looks at me with a surprised expression. He says nothing else as I stare blankly at the floor, tears streaming down my cheeks. Holy fuck, they're going to hate me if they find out!

"You and Sasuke?" Itachi quietly asks even though he already knew the answer. I calmly stand up and don't respond to the whatever he said. The genjutsu is then released by Itachi so I'm standing next to Kakashi and Naruto as if nothing had ever happened.

"Haru you're okay!" Sakura sighs out in relief as I look around fiercely. "I was caught in not one but two genjutu's at the same time." I murmur, glaring at the Uchiha stand far from us.

"Alright, I need you guys to back me up!" Kakashi sensei orders. I nod and crack my wrist bone earning a weird look from the old lady Chiyo.

"Fire style: fireball jutsu!" Itachi yells out, a huge ball of fire coming from his lips and speeding in our direction.

I maneuver easy hand signals "water style: wall of waves jutsu!" I retort before storing chakra in my mouth. A basically spit out a huge stream of water which forms in the formation of a wall, defying the laws of physics completely.

"She can make all that water without any near us!" The old woman says, amazed at the huge all that blocked the fire ball and has now turned into a huge wall of steam.

I narrow my eyes and preform a whole array of complex hand signs "Wood style: Great Spear tree!"

Several thick roots emerge from the ground in a flash and all bind together, capturing Itachi inside. Now the wood starts closing in on him and leading him to a death where he's crushed.

Huh. . . I wonder which ones my opponents prefer, suffocation or being crushed to death.

I'll make sure to ask next time!

I roll my eyes once I see that it isn't Itachi that I killed, but in fact another random dude. Itachi appears behind me with a kunai but I easily blocking him from grabbing his fist in my un-gloved hand. Itachi nods at this "you've trained well." He quietly compliments before disappearing with a bunch of crows and reappearing somewhere else, sparring with Kakashi.

I stay frozen on the spot.... Was that a compliment?!

"She has wood kekkei genkai as well?!" I hear old woman Chiyo utter. Sakura nods proudly "Yes! Haru's super gifted! master Tsunade taught me more about Haru's abilities. They're very impressive." Sakura pridefully insists.

I look over at the two who are crouched behind trees. "Kissing up to me won't make me forget the other day." I remind her, seeing her nod awkwardly.

"I wasn't kissing up to you! I was boasting!" I roll my eyes not so seriously and turn back to the battle, seeing as Kakashi sensei used a lighting technique which was ineffective.

Itachi then jumps high in the sky, being met by Naruto and his shadow clone.

"Rasengan!" Naruto yells before piercing through Itachi with it. Is it me or is that jutsu the only thing Naruto's been using lately? Eh, probably just me!

Oh shit wait, they're going to land here! I widen my eyes and jump out of the way before the two could crash to the ground.

I cringe away from the huge collision which caused a ginormous cloud of smoke to appear. I️ breathe out when I feel Sakura's hold on me loosen.

Wait. . . What?

I look down and screech in surprise when I realize I'm sitting on Sakura's lap and we're clinging onto each other for dear life. I quickly push myself off of her and we both dust out bodies off with red tints on our faces.

"This is another thing we never speak of again."

She nods quickly "I have no problem with that."

I turn my attention back to the battle and stare at the huge crater made on the floor. I take in the sight of Itachi standing calmly as if he wasn't just hit by a raging rasengan and rammed into the ground by an angry teenager.

If he wasn't a S-ranked criminal who may easily kill us in the next couple of minutes I'd have stars in my eyes right now. I mean who looks that cool after all this shit?!

"Where's Naruto?" Sakura whispers as she looks around worriedly. I lean down on my knees and place two fingers on the floor, feeling chakra senses all around us.

"He's not far, he's to our left on top of one of those trees." I whisper back, pointing directly at where he should be. "And you're a sensory ninja as well?" The old woman asks to which I nod without looking at her.

"What now? We can't just sit here." I whisper, falling down softly on my butt.

Then, a fog arrises and becomes more and more intense as time passes on. "This is one of Kakashi's jutsu." The older woman confirms as she leans back against the tree.

"Could we stop this childish game of hide and seek Kakashi?" Itachi asks in a bored tone. Kakashi enigmatically walks to the scene "I suppose we could."

"Haru why are you smiling?" Sakura asks with furrowed eyebrows. My face awkwardly pauses and I decided to fake cough "Me? Uh nothing, it's not like this is cool or anything." I murmer as Sakura facepalms. "Some things really don't change."

••Mini Timeskip••

"I was right!" I smile as I point to the dead corpse where Itachi should be. My team and the old woman sweat drop at my happiness.

I place my hands on my hips and whirl around "Alright guys, standing here and gaping at some dead dude is going to get us nowhere! Let's go!"

•••••••••••

Helloo my lovely readers!

What are your thoughts and opinions on this chapter?

Let me know in the comments!

Itachi gives me so much feels I don't think Y'all even know lolol.

Anyways, I'll see you all next chapter (Which is already being edited fyi)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

912K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
37.5K 2K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
10.7K 260 27
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
24K 527 28
Saved by the chunin ranked shinobi, Shikamaru Nara, Y/N L/N, a mysterious yet powerful shinobi, who was found in a wrecked village, is now living und...