I'm the Mother of the Heroine...

By Chelsie92

(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character Profiles
Chapter 3
I'll be doing this often
Adding a Bit more
Chapter 4
The Fifth Capture Target
Chapter 5
Author's Corner
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Questions
Chapter 9
Should I??
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Some Information
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Please Read
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A Bit of Fun
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Character Images
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Otome Game
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Final Note
It's Up

Chapter 20

12K 516 113
By Chelsie92

A/N: Warning-Slight Sexual Content, Brief Nudity, Incestual thoughts. I'll put up the warning when it takes place in the chapter. 

Damon:

I'd made my way back to the room I previously brought the child to in order to travel to the secret base of operations. Inside were items needed to create other teleportation arrays that utilized my Shadow Magic. Mostly though, I used the items to sustain just the one. 

I begun setting up a more easy and flexible array that wasn't set for a specific location. It would merely boost the Magic I had, allowing me to take someone with me. In order for us to return after completing the objective, there was a type of item that tethered us to the array. It was in the shape of a plain white bracelet. 

Once everything was set up I walked back to retrieve the kid. He was on his bed with his Soul Weapon wrapped around his waist. 

Nightmare seemed to have sensed me because it immediately vanished back within the kid when I entered the room. 

"I've finished setting up the Array. Pull yourself together. Any slip ups can cost you your life."

Nathaniel looked towards me with dull eyes before they cleared up. A hard edge flashed within them before he slipped off the bed. 

"Here's some clothes."

I threw him clothes that would automatically clean blood off them. He looked over at me nervously and I couldn't begin to understand what the hell was wrong now. 

"What?! Hurry up and get dressed."

"I can't change with you looking.."

"I'm close to stripping you myself if you don't hurry the hell up," I threatened him. My magic was wreaking havoc due to my anger. It was simple to put clothes on, wasn't it?

He glanced at me and the clothes for a while before straightening his back and beginning to remove his clothes. His eyes stayed on the clothes, clearly avoiding my questioning gaze. When I saw his body I could understand the embarrassment. Bones protruded from beneath his skin, black and purple bruises were still healing and he had so many scars that I was surprised he had functional durability without scar tissue hindering his movements. 

While he was trying to figure out how to wrap the belly band I used some of my Dark Magic to untangle and cleanse his hair. Not that I cared but I wouldn't want to be seen with a dirty chit even if it was to kill people. You should always look dashing while torturing others. 

He blushed and sent me a glare. "Stop it."

His slight growl made me chuckle darkly. The kid had guts. 

When he was done getting the clothes on I noticed how he kept squirming around. 

I gave an exasperated sigh. "What the hell is it now?"

"I look stupid and... I'm not wearing underwear."

It was the most amusing thing I'd ever heard. "Would you like some underwear?"

Nathaniel refused to answer but gave a huff of indignation instead. 

"As to your other problem, you don't look stupid. Scrawny? Yes. Wearing advanced clothing will showcase your battle scars as well as Magic. That's why I am loathe to have you wear those children's clothes."

Ire flashed through my eyes. Why cover up a weapon? Simply ridiculous and I'd need to discuss that with Lily. No doubt she'd try to stop me in order to give Nathaniel a 'normal' childhood. Unfortunately the child has already been predetermined to not have a normal one. 

"Whatever," he grumbled. 

I stopped my footsteps and gripped his arm. 

"From now on you will only respond with yes or no when a question is asked. I don't want to hear these childish rants. With the way you have lived, I'd have thought they already beat the fight out of you. I'm not saying it's a bad thing," I waved my hand at the fury he flashed me, "I much prefer you having fight. What I don't like is that fighting spirit aimed towards me. I'm your superior and have given you a chance to improve yourself, given you a roof over your head, food in your belly, and what I can assure you will be Lily's parental love. Yes, I've given you these tools and in return you show disrespect. So, I say again, you will address me as Master or Teacher from now on and stop with the childish ramblings most kids your age are prone to do. Don't think I don't realize how very intelligent you actually are."

He stared at me for a while chewing on his bottom lip before simply nodding his head.

"Use your words, Nathaniel."

"Yes.. Teacher."

We continued towards the secret room that led to the Shadow Manipulation Arrays. On the way there we passed Lily's room and I realized she'd left the door open by accident. 

I found it amusing that the blood she'd walked inside covered with was smudged across the door. We both wouldn't want Helena seeing this so I waved my hand to cleanse it. 

"Wait here." 

Nathaniel gave me suspicious eyes as I walked into the room. Lily wasn't on her bed and when I looked around I noticed the bathroom was lit up. No sound came from there though which worried me. 

"Lily?"

~Warning~

There wasn't any answer so I hurried into the bathroom. Within the large wash tub that resembled a hot spring, lay Lily completely asleep. My pulse was pounding as I tried to avoid noticing her lack of clothes or how her lips slightly parted to draw in evened breaths. 

She couldn't sleep in the water though. Even if she could breathe underwater because of her Element it wasn't safe. As my eyes trailed down her body I noticed the Markings I hadn't seen before. My hands slid into the water and pulled her body into mine without thinking about it. One of the towels was gripped in my hand as I dried her carefully. 

Lily must've been exhausted for her to not even stir while all this was happening. It was getting increasingly difficult to keep my mind off of the fact that her skin felt incredibly good underneath my hands. When I was certain she wouldn't catch a cold, I brought her nude body to her bed. The towel was placed over her beautiful breasts and lower region but I kept her thighs down visible. 

My eyes trailed over the new Markings that hadn't been there before. I was sure they hadn't. Her left leg was covered from hip to ankle in everything to do with the Fire Element. It was amazing how beautiful everything blended together. Phoenix's, Fire Pixies, Volcano's, the Sun, Flames, and many other Fire Elemental Creatures were depicted on her entire leg. The Markings made it seem like everything was living together in harmony. Her Right leg was similar to the left except the outside of her leg was covered in Air Elemental Creatures and the inside was covered in Earth. 

Lily held all the elements? I was so confused. My fingers slid over the intricate and beautiful Markings along her thighs in wonder. Goosebumps broke out on her skin at my touch. I couldn't help but lick my lips as my eyes darkened. My body unconcsiously begun to lean towards her. 

"Leave Lily alone you sick bastard!"

I twisted around to see Nathaniel standing in the doorway with Nightmare in his hands. He was slightly shaking but at least he called his weapon out. 

My body straightened and I glanced to make sure Lily hadn't woken at the child's outburst. She merely rolled over, causing the towel to slip from covering her left breast. I stared at her rose tinted nipple transfixed before I glanced back to the child in the doorway. He seemed to have the same problem. 

~Warning End~

"Keep staring and I'll gauge those pretty eyes right out of your skull."

My voice sounded calm but Nathaniel could hear the underlying threat. His eyes closed before he turned around to face the hallway. 

I glanced back down to my sister and covered her with a blanket before leaning over to kiss her cheek. Just brushing the corner of her lips with my own. 

"Sweet dreams, sweet Lily."

Nathaniel and I made our way towards the Array, both of us thinking very similar thoughts. 

"Lily. My sweet Lily."

One question running through my head though was how did Lily get those new Markings and why hadn't she told me about them. 

A/N: I know it seems disturbing but that's just Damon's personality. I'm not really sure how he turned out that way since it hadn't been what I was thinking when I first begun writing. My characters sort of morph into their own people. Sorry to disappoint anyone or gross you guys out. :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 23.9K 25
Years ago I had my revenge, and reclaimed my kingdom from the Usurper who murdered my father. Edeva Delsor, his only daughter, managed to escape me...
113K 7K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
450K 12.9K 37
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...
509K 19.1K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...