Big Dreams 》Kim Namjoon

By theysayJulie

Yukiko Tsuneko a half Japanese half Korean mix, dreams to be a music artist and become famous. But that all c... More

Ch 1- The Accident
Ch 2- Last Piano
Ch 3- Departure
Ch 4- Hate
Ch 5- End of Playing
Ch 6- New Day, New School
Ch 7- Intro of the Boys
Ch 8- Nightmare
Ch 9- People Who Make Me Sad
Ch 10- Sorry Mom
Ch 11- Composing
Ch 12- What's Real & What's Fake?
Ch 13- Forgiving Yourself
Ch 14- Nurse's Office
Ch 15- Friendly Date
Ch 16- Moonlight Sonata
Ch 17- Avoiding Eye Contanct
My Experience
Ch 18- Fight Over You
Ch 19- Flavored Ice Creams
Ch 20- Provoke Me
Ch 21- Today, Tomorrow, or Neither
To The Edge To The Sky
Ch 22- Together to the Hospital
Ch 23- Sorry I'm Late
Ch 24- A New Friend
Ch 25- Crashing Dreams
Ch 27- What to do?
Ch 28- Dreadful Days Turn into Something Beautiful
Ch 29: Graduation

Ch 26- Date in the Music Studio

588 28 17
By theysayJulie

Yukiko's Pov

Yoongi and I took the city bus, I don't know where we are going but we just left school grounds. This was bad of me, really bad. "Yoongi, do you know where we are going?" I asked curiously as looked out the window. "Hmm, nope." He simply replied like he knew where we are going.

After forty minutes in the bus we decided to get off somewhere. Yoongi and I looked around us, "I know where we are," Yoongi said in a low voice, "really? Where are we?" I asked, staring up at the tall skyscrapers. "We're near my agency, come on I'll show you around." Yoongi nod his head to the right as we both walked. "Will they let me in?" I followed Yoongi, "Of course they will." He beamed a smile.

"I hope," I breathed. We finally made to the front of his agency, I stared at it, a pretty small company with big words that says "BigHit Ent". Yoongi was already ahead of me, he turned to look towards me and wave at me to hurry up, "you'll be fine, they're really nice people." Yoongi flashed a smile of assurance. I swallowed my saliva and hoped nothing goes wrong.

I quietly followed Yoongi in, people walking back and forth with papers in their hand. "Hello, Yoongi." A guy wearing a black cap nod his head towards us, "Hyung-nim." Yoongi replied back, I just smiled at the man in the black cap. We stopped in front of an elevator and waited. I stare at my own reflection in front of the elevator, I secretly stole a glance at Yoongi through the mirror.

He caught me staring and he smiled at me, I gasped and turn my gaze down to me feet. I shrugged my shoulders in embarrassment, luckily my hair covered my face I bet I look like a red strawberry. The elevator dings and the door slides open for us to enter. We walked in and headed up to the second floor.

We stopped in front of a black door once we walked out if the elevator, "Um... make yourself comfortable." Yoongi open the door and let me walk in first. I thanked him and I scan the small studio. I didn't know my mouth was agaped until Yoongi closed my mouth pushing my chin up. "Sorry," I whispered, scanning the studio again. Music records hung up on the wall, music related objects, a couch, the table full of keyboards and a cmputer. "Wow," I gawked, running my fingers over the keyboard.

"It's not much," Yoongi rubbed the nape of his neck, "umm... d-did you want something to drink?" Yoongi asked, I shook my head no. "Okay uhh... you can sit on the couch, I have to fix some things up." Yoongi backed from me with a smile. I only nodded, the awkwardness feeling between us I can sense it. I took a seat on the couch, my foot stared tapping from the boredom of not having anything to do.

I sat on their black leather couch, Yoongi's back was facing me and his head bobbed up and down to the beat of their music. I could faintly hear the loud music playing, and I huffed a sigh crossing my arms. I was bored and all Yoongi did was work of their music. I mean I understand that he needs to work, but if he's going to invite me over he can't leave a friend out.

I walked over to Yoongi, bending down until I was head level with Yoongi. He kept bobbing his head, his fingers tapping on the table, headphones on his ears, and eyes closed. I rest my chin on his shoulder causing him stop bobbing his head and body stiff. He quickly took off this headphones, "What are you doing?" He asked turning his head towards me.

I held in a breath the tip of our nose lightly touch, his small eyes stare back at me soft, I could feel him breathing against my lips. I backed away scratching my head while I cleared my throat. I turn my back and stared at the pictures on the wall, Yoongi went back to finishing his music. Awkwardness filled between us, I smacked my forehead, "Why did you do that!?" I silently scold myself.

"Yukiko." Yoongi lowly called my name, I turn on my heels quickly, "huh?" I stared at him with eyes open widely. He cleared his throat, fidgeting with the headphone wire, "Do you want to listen to what I'm working on?" I nodded my head, and Yoongi smiled.

"Um you can sit on this chair." He wheeled another chair out and I sat next to him. He put the headphones on for me as I stared at his school white dress shirt. My eyes trail from his shirt to his eyes as I lightly gasped without him hearing I did. "Th-thank you." I thanked turning to look ahead of me, seeing a microphone in the center of the room behind the window.

I heard Yoongi mumble, "No problem." He pressed play and the music played. Remembering Yoongi bobbing his head, I bobbed mine too. The beat of the music is amazing. I rest my fingers over the ear piece of the headphones, I smile and look at Yoongi. "I like it," the music stopped and I took off the headphones. "What do you think about it?" He asked.

"Its amazing, I like the beat, the vocals everything." I chuckled lightly. "Thanks, Namjoon and I worked on everything. Separately, but somehow it still worked." I look down at my lap. "Hey what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, lifting my chin up. I stare at Yoongi, his eyes becoming much softer. "Its just... I really miss him." Yoongi let go of my chin, "Oh," he mumbled.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Is something wrong?" I asked as he shook his head, "nothing, don't need to worry about me." He flashed a gummy smile, "Anyways, Namjoon must be really busy, try to understand hm." I pursed my lips and nod my head. I don't know why I'm acting like this, we aren't even dating but I just want to be with him.

"Let's forget Namjoon for a moment and focus on us today okay, I brought you here to cheer you up. Be happy that you're here with me!" Yoongi nudge my arm as I chuckle at him. "Alright alright." We sat in front of the keyboard and played around with bits of music.

"Oh what about this beat." I played a beat, "nah, that's totally not my style of music." I pout, "what is your type of music then?" I asked pausing the beat I played. "Sweg." He held up a peace sign at me, smirking and tilting his head to the side like a trouble maker kid would do. I scoffed, "That's not a type of music but I understand." I nodded. "What about you?" Yoongi asked back.

"Oh wait actually let me guess," Yoongi faced me, "Classical music." I scoffed loudly at him, hitting his arm, "I don't always listen to classical music." Yoongi mouth an 'ow' rubbing his arm, "so you don't deny that you listen to classical music?" I shook my head, "they're good to listen to when I'm upset or when I have many things in mind. It's like therapy music to me." Yoongi scrunched up his nose.

"What's with the look?" I chuckled at him, "I don't do classical, it's just not me. I think they're for old people." I gasped. "You need to expand your music taste." Yoongi shook his head, "nope I'm sticking to rap, hip hop, and swag." I squint my eyes at him, "You know what," I smiled at him, "No, I can read that smile. I am not listening to any classical music." Yoongi backed away from me as I kept smiling at him.

I went on YouTube and played The Swan from The Carnival of the Animals. I averted my gaze from the monitor to Yoongi. He glared at me as I laughed, "Just keep listening you'll learn to love it." I said and Yoongi groaned. After the music was done, Yoongi sat still. I waited for his response, "It does make you think." He commented, "see I was right! What did you think about?" I rest my chin on my hand.

"I thought... how terrible I have to listen to this." I punched his arm, "it is not, you're to biased. Open up your mind of music genres, you can stick to the same one all the time. Explore!" I smiled and saw that Yoongi also had a smile on his face. "What?" I questioned. "Just seeing you talk about music really excites you." I shyly look down, "I enjoy music, I enjoy making music but..." I paused, "But?"

"But, I don't think I can continue without my voice. It's like, losing something so significant that you can't move on. I want to move on but I just can't. I am being reminded to continue on with the path of music without my voice. I understand but I just can't seem to move on, it's just so... hard." My voice shook. "It pains me even more knowing I can't move on because I'm so stubborn only wishing for my voice to come back." I felt my tears welling up in my eyes.

Yoongi came forward kneeling on his knees and hugged me. I wanted to hold back my tears but they fell without listening, I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's neck and cried on his shoulder. We heard the door close as we both stare at the door. "What was that?" I asked, staring at the white door. Yoongi shrugged and turned to me. "Don't cry anymore," Yoongi grabbed some tissue and wiped the tears off my cheek, "I understand it's hard to move on. I'm always here and I will always be there when you need me. We can work together to help you move on."

I nod my head, "Thank you, for always being there for me. I don't deserve this but thank you so much." I saw Yoongi smile. "Alright this is getting sad, let's focus on something else more happy." I laughed and nod my head. "We should make up something and rap our hearts out. How does that sound?" Yoongi stood up. "Sounds good." I smiled.

Namjoon's Pov

I did not believe my eyes, Yuki and Yoongi in the music studio alone together like it's some place they can have their date. Seeing her hug him hurts me in the deepest part of my heart. Seeing her hug someone else other than me makes me wonder, am I worth it for her?

I paced to the park angry and hurt. I punched the tree, my hand trembled seeing tree barks inside my wounds, and fresh blood. Did this mean I lost the bet?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!

Anyways sorry for the long update. Getting busy everyday, and something terrible came up I can't say but I'm still bothered by it.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 70 21
Min Yoongi is not like other boys. He has something different, something that has since he was born. He is blind. It made his life difficult, but he...
441K 17K 34
(COMPLETED) Adalyn was your average, shy girl. She cared about her grades and stuck to herself most of her days. She put on a smile everyday so that...
364K 17.5K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
58.2K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...