Disguised as a Nerd | BTS fan...

By KP_UnaH

"Are you sure about this?" they asked me. "Yes. I am so sure about this" I gave them an assuring smile. ... More

Introduction of Characters and Prologue
Chapter 1: Disguise
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Chorong
Important Message
Chapter 4: I'm Their Tutor?!
Chapter 5: Guardian angel
Chapter 6: Fun at the villa
Chapter 7: Falling In love
Chapter 8: I am your nurse
Chapter 9: Princess' Secret
Chapter 10: True Identity
Chapter 11: My sister Chaesoo
Chapter 12: Feelings
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Heartbroken
Chapter 15: Jimin's Special Chapter
Chapter 16: Moving On
Chapter 17: Kim Mi Jin
Chapter 18: Moved On part one
Moved on part 2
Moved on Part 3
Chapter 19: Fake Apology
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Fight
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Jealous
Chapter 24: Decision
Chapter 25: Officially Together
Chapter 26: First Date pt. 1
First Date pt. 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Fiancé
Chapter 29: Misunderstanding
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaper 32: Winter Party
Chapter 33: The plan
Chapter 33.2: Their Plan
Chapter 34: Goodbye
Chapter 35: Still Unsafe
Not an update(Chapter)
Chapter 37: Goodbye Sweet Angel
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Wedding Day (Last Chapter)
Epilouge
Author's note
Special chapter!!!
New Book Cover!!!
Special Chapter
I am Back!!
IMPORTANT! MUST READ!!!
Characters of the Story
100k!!!!!
Announcement!!!
DONE!
Q&A
CLOSED/THE END

Chapter 38: Christmas gift

2.9K 90 62
By KP_UnaH

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung?"

The latter looked up and saw Jieun at the door. "Oh...hey Jieun" Taehyung greeted the girl who approached him.

"She's still not waking up," Taehyung stated, turning around to his girlfriend again. "I am hoping she would wake up... I thought that this would be our first Christmas together," he added sadly.

Jieun sighed and replied, "We will just have to be patient. Who knows? she might wake up sooner or later," she says, trying to cheer up the boy.

"I hope so," Taehyung uttered. "Have you seen Chaesoo and Jungkook?" he asked, turning his head to Jieun.

"They are at the canteen, arguing what to buy," Jieun answers.

Taehyung shook his head. "Aish really... I will go check on them, alright? You stay with Chaerin first," he told Jieun but the latter stopped him, holding him down on his seat by his shoulder.

"I will go check on them. You stay here with your girlfriend," she says and walks out of the room.

----------

It was an hour before midnight and Chaerin's family are all gathered inside the room. Taehyung stayed outside.

The door opened revealing Mr. Lee. His eyes landed one Taehyung and he got surprised to see the boy still there.
"Taehyung," he called.

The latter's head turned to the man's direction. Taehyung immediately stood up and bowed. "Yes, Mr. Lee?" he asks.

"Why aren't at your home. Isn't your family going to celebrate Christmas Eve?" Mr. Lee asked him.

"I don't know," Taehyung answered, his head lowered. "Ever since Taerin left, we rarely talk to each other... And mom and dad would always get busy, maybe to lessen the pain they feel," he added.

"Still, you have to be with your family," Mr. Lee told him.

"Like I have told you, Mr. Lee, I am not sure if there would be a celebration... I am not even sure if they are home," Taehyung states. "I also want to spend my first Christmas Eve with your daughter, Mr. Lee," he adds.

"How can your sure that there really isn't any celebration?" Mrs. Lee asked him with one eyebrow raised. Taehyung's brows furrowed as he looked up to the man in front of him who is giving him a heartwarming smile. "And you could still spend your first Christmas with Chaerin tomorrow, right? Your family needs you right now. Don't worry. We'll contact you once she woke up," says Mr. Lee.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," Taehyung replies as he bowed 90 degrees. And Mr. Lee patted his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, Taehyung," Mr. Lee told him.

Taehyung smiled. "Merry Christmas, Mr. Lee," he replied before leaving.

He made his way out of the hospital. At first, he was walking, but there was something in him that sparked and he started to jog, then to run.

He quickly got inside the car and drove off.

He thought about Mr. Lee's words. What if he was right? What if his family really is going to celebrate Christmas Eve?

That thought filled his heart with joy that thawed the slightest amount of sadness he felt. He didn't know why but all he had in mind is to go home as soon as possible.

Taehyung parked his car in front of there mansion as he arrived then got out. It surprised him after seeing that their mansion which was plain and dull before, is now filled with every Christmas decorations he could think off. And he could also hear laughter and music coming from the inside.

"Young Master?" a butler told him, snapping him out of his daze. He turned to the butler's direction and gave him a questioning look. "Your family is celebrating Christmas Eve at the cemetery. Didn't they contact you to go there?" the butler asked, confusion evident in his face.

Taehyung looked at his phone and saw missed calls and undread texts.

"Yes they did," Taehyung answered. "How about you, Mr. Go? Aren't you supposed to be with your family?" he asked the middle-aged man in front of him.

The latter smiled. "All of our families are inside. Your parents told us that we could use the mansion to celebrate for a while. Your parents are really generous, Young Master," the butler, Mr. Go, said with a grateful smile.

Taehyung smiled. "It is probably the least we can do for all the hardships you have done for us, Mr. Go. I am afraid I have to go now... Merry Christmas," Taehyung says.

"Merry Christmas," Mr. Go replies as he watched Taehyung enter his car and drive away.

Taehyung felt excitement and joy rush through his nerves. He wants to arrive at the Memorial Park as soon as possible. Good thing that there is no traffic so he was able to arrive there right away.

He got out of his car and ran his way inside. But as he started to hear voices and laughs, his steps slowed down. He got closer until he could finally spot his family.

He saw his mom, dad, and brother happily eating and talking to each other.

Tears blurred his vision as he cried out, "Mom! Dad! Taehee!"

He quickly ran up to them and tightly hugged each and every one of them.

"Aish! Hyung! My chicken fell!" Taehee whined as he picked up the chicken leg. "Now it is covered with gravy and snow," he added with a pout. But deep in inside, he was glad to see his older brother.

"We're glad you came Taehyung," Mr. Kim told his son.

"You know I would come," Taehyung replied, wiping his tears away. "Merry Christmas, everyone."

"Merry Christmas hyung. Even if you soiled my chicken."

"Merry Christmas to you too, son."

"Aww... My baby," Mrs. Kim cooed as she pulled Taehyung in her arms. "Merry Christmas, dear, we love you."

"I love you guys too," Taehyung replies, pulling away from his mother.

"How is noona, hyung? Did she already wake up?" asked Taehee.

Taehyung tried hard to keep himself smiling. "I am afraid not yet."

"Don't worry, son, we all know that she is a strong girl. She would wake up soon," says Mr. Kim.

The rest agreed and they all continued to eat and laugh and tell stories to each other.

---------

Taehyung shifted on his bed again and again then reached out for his phone.

He opened it but still, there was no call from Mr. Lee or any of Chaerin's family.

It was already 3 am and he cannot sleep. No matter how much he shifted on his bed trying to get him some sleep, he can't.

He started praying.

"Lord, happy birthday. I want to thank you all for the blessings I have received. I want to thank you for the celebration my family had which I never expected. And I want to Taerin know that we all love and miss her...bad," he whispered with his eyes closed. "And I know that I have done many wrong things... And I want to apologize for that. It has been a while since I wished for something at Christmas. Now, I have nothing else to wish for but for Chaerin to wake up... Just that and I would be happy enough... Thank you, Lord, Amen..."

He sighed as he shifted onto his bed again, and again. Then he finally gave up and got off his bed. He changed out of his pajamas and put on a black coat after. He grabbed his keys and his phone and noticed a familiar box on his beside table.

It was the gift he got for Chaerin.

He stood there for a while, thinking if he should bring it with him or not. Then he decided to bring the box so he grabbed it and put it in his pocket. Then he left the room.

Some of the lights were on but still everyone is asleep. So he went out of their mansion silently. Then he got into his car and drove away. He was heading for the hospital. He needs to see Chaerin or else he will stay bothered.

Once he arrived, he got out of his car and ran inside the hospital. He took the elevator and immediately headed for Chaerin's room as soon as he arrived on her floor.

He evened out his breathing before knocking and going inside the room.

He saw Chaesoo, sitting on a chair beside Chaerin's bed. She smiled as soon as she saw Taehyung.

"What brings you here so early?" she asks. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep still?" she added.

Taehyung smiled. "I really want to see your sister, that is why. By the way, Merry Christmas," he tells her.

"Huh? But isnt it tomorrow?" Chaesoo asked with her brows furrowed. Then glancee at the wall clock then chuckled. "Oh. I guess you're right. Merry Christmas to you too," she said then she glanced at her unconscious sister and greeted her as well. "Do you want some alone time with my little sis?" she asked.

"You know I do," Taehyung nods his head.

Chaesoo chuckles. "Of course you do. I will leave her to you for a while then, alright?" she tells Taehyung and the latter nods. "I will go get us some coffee," she adds.

Taehyung bid his goodbye and watched as Chaesoo left the room. Then he turned to Chaerin who is still sleeping soundly on her bed. He held her hand and smiled. "Merry Christmas, jagi... I love you," he says, trying hard not to tear up. He took out the box from his pocket and enclosed her hand around it. "This is my gift for you... I know that it is not much because I know you would like it if it would be simpler. You might get mad at me if ever I give you something grand," he laughs as he gently caressed her hand. "Simple yet beautiful..." he reminisced her words back before.

He raised her hand and softly kissed her knuckles for a few seconds as he closes his eyes. "Just like you," he whispered against the soft skin and proceeded to kiss her again. But then he flinched when he felt a finger move.

He looked up to Chaerin with wide eyes. But the girl was still unconscious. "Chaerin?" He called out, hoping that the latter would wake up, but nothing happened. He sighed in disappointment.

"Please wake up already," he whispered. His eyelids started to feel heavy and he lets out an unexpected yawn. "What's taking your sister too long with the coffee?" he asks but then dropped his head onto the side of the bed.

----------

"Taehyung?" She shook his hand. "Taehyung..." she called but the latter won't wake up making her chuckle. "Taehyung oppa. Wake up," she shook him harder. She sighed in relief when the latter shuffled at his position and slowly pushed himself off the bed.

His half-opened eyes slowly started to grow wide as he stared at the girl in front of her. "...What's happening?"

The girl chuckled. "What do you think is happening?" she asked, laughing.

"I am dreaming," Taehyung answered dumbly.

The girl shook her head and reached her hand out to caress his cheek. "You are not dreaming, oppa," she says and pinched hard on his cheek.

Taehyung flinched from her touch which made him realise that he really isn't dreaming at all.

"Chaerin?! You're awake?!" He asked in disbelief and Chaerin chuckled.

"No I am not, maybe you're really just dreaming," the latter replied as she pinched her boyfriend's nose. "By the way, I love this gift you gave me," she stated as she showed the bracelet on her wrist. But her smile slowly faded when she saw Taehyung crying. "Oppa... What is wrong?"

"I thought you would never wake up..." he whispered hoarsely.

"Oppa," Chaerin called out softly. She cupped his face with her hands and brushed his tears away. "I saw Chanyeol... And I wanted him to bring me with him..."

"How dare you..." Taehyung grumbled.

Chaerin chuckled. "But he says I need to go back...to you... Because you need me," she says. "And I need you."

"I need you too," Taehyung says.

"I love you," Chaerin states.

"I love you too," Taehyung replies and immediately pulled the girl into a tight and longing hug.

"I love your gift as well," Taehyung said. "Gift? What gift??" Chaerin asked, confused.

"This," Taehyung answered, pulling away from their hug only to pull Chaerin in for a soft and passionate kiss.

For him, it was the best gift he had ever recieved.

--------------------

Hello ppl!

Sorry for the long wait for another update and for a short update.

I am extending the voting for the characters for my next book until the end of this book. I really just need your help guys. I don't know who should I put as the characters for my next book.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading.

Love ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
124K 4K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
16.8K 618 17
[COMPLETED] Holly Jones had one plan. To make it through high school unnoticed and out-of-sight. But when her school suddenly accepts seven new t...