Disguised as a Nerd | BTS fan...

Per KP_UnaH

"Are you sure about this?" they asked me. "Yes. I am so sure about this" I gave them an assuring smile. ... Més

Introduction of Characters and Prologue
Chapter 1: Disguise
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Chorong
Important Message
Chapter 4: I'm Their Tutor?!
Chapter 5: Guardian angel
Chapter 6: Fun at the villa
Chapter 7: Falling In love
Chapter 8: I am your nurse
Chapter 9: Princess' Secret
Chapter 10: True Identity
Chapter 11: My sister Chaesoo
Chapter 12: Feelings
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Heartbroken
Chapter 15: Jimin's Special Chapter
Chapter 16: Moving On
Chapter 17: Kim Mi Jin
Chapter 18: Moved On part one
Moved on part 2
Moved on Part 3
Chapter 19: Fake Apology
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Fight
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Jealous
Chapter 24: Decision
Chapter 25: Officially Together
Chapter 26: First Date pt. 1
First Date pt. 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Fiancé
Chapter 29: Misunderstanding
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaper 32: Winter Party
Chapter 33: The plan
Chapter 33.2: Their Plan
Chapter 34: Goodbye
Chapter 35: Still Unsafe
Not an update(Chapter)
Chapter 38: Christmas gift
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Wedding Day (Last Chapter)
Epilouge
Author's note
Special chapter!!!
New Book Cover!!!
Special Chapter
I am Back!!
IMPORTANT! MUST READ!!!
Characters of the Story
100k!!!!!
Announcement!!!
DONE!
Q&A
CLOSED/THE END

Chapter 37: Goodbye Sweet Angel

2.9K 92 70
Per KP_UnaH

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung??"

The latter raised his head to his friend, Jungkook, before digging his head into his pillow again.

"Hyung... Don't you want to visit her? It is Christmas Eve," Jungkook said in a gentle tone.

"We will be visiting her later... Don't worry..." Taehyung mumbled.

"You have to go--"

"It hurts for me to go," Taehyung answered back, interrupting Jungkook. "...It makes me realize that she is really gone... She is already dead." his heart ached in every word he spoke out, tears were once again threatening to fall from his eyes. Tears that kept on falling ever since a week and a half ago. He tried everything to clear his thoughts but nothing worked. The fact that she is already dead kept on ringing in his mind.

Jungkook sighed sadly. He was never used at this side of Taehyung. The only time he saw him like this was when his grandmother died. "Think of this as a way to speak your goodbye to her... You haven't had the chance to say it properly even at the funeral," he stated.

Taehyung sighs and pushed himself off his messy bed. "I can't, Jungkook... I am too weak... I don't want to cry in front of her."

"At least just stop by then we could head for the hospital," Jungkook still tried to convince his friend to go. "Think of this as a way to move on," he added.

Taehyung's face grimaced. "I love her so much I don't think I could ever move on, Kook," he replied weakly.

Jungkook made his way to the elder and wrapped his arms comfortingly around Taehyung. "Alright... If you don't want to go, then let's just go straight to the hospital, alright?? Right after you eat breakfast though. It is already lunch yet your mom told me that you kept on skipping meals and eating little."

"I am not hungry," Taehyung replies, wiping the tears away from his face.

"You're eating or I am calling Jin hyung here to force you to?" Jungkook threatened and Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Alright... Just give me an hour to get ready then," Taehyung replies and unwraps Jungkook's arms around him. The latter nodded and left the room, gently closing the door behind him.

But little did Jungkook know, Taehyung began to cry again.

---------

"...Uh... Jungkook, stop here," Taehyung instructed the younger who was driving. Jungkook did what he was told and stopped, then realized that they were right in front of the entrance to the Memorial Park.

"Why did we stop?" asked Jungkook.

Taehyung took in a deep breath and breathed out, "I am going to visit her."

Jungkook smiled and unlocked the doors. "I will go to you when they are looking for us already," he told his friend.

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head, then he exited the car. He walked through the entrance, his hands in the pockets of his coat.

Every step he took was the same as his heart beat. And every beat of his heart made pain rush through every one of his veins.

Seeing a set of tulips from afar, Taehyung approached the flowers and picked three of the best tulips he saw. Then he continued to make his way to her grave.

When he arrived, tears quickly pooled around the corner of his eyes. His chest started tightening and his hands clutched hardly onto the insides of his coat's pockets.

He reached out wiped away the tears that successfully made their way out of his eyes as he started remembering everything that happened that night.

Everything was so sudden. And he cannot help but blame himself for being no help at all. He hated h in myself for not being there when the incident happen, losing the chance to say goodbye to his beloved.

Evey night or day, he was bothered by it and would never fail to let his tears fall down, no matter how hard he prevents it to.

He took in a deep breath and kneeled down, brushing off the snow to reveal her name. He let it tumble right out of his lips and gently laid the flowers he picked for her.

"I am sorry... That I only visited now," he sighed sadly. "I just cannot bear the fact that you're gone... That I lost you... I am so stupid for not being there for you at that time... I miss you, I really do. I want to feel you, hold you in my arms like I usually do... Tease you about the things I find that you cannot do," he started crying again. "You're so young... We still have a lot to do together, why do you have to leave me so early?? I have lots of plans for you and I... If only I can bring you back, I want to bring you back... But I can't... I... I love you so much... I know you know that... But I really just want to tell you how much you mean to me, you are a huge part of my life and that part is now gone... Forever gone. How could I ever fill that gap you left?? I can't... I can't..."his tears fell like waterfall, an unending stream that showed every bit of the pain he has.

He wiped the tears away and smiled bitterly. "I would never have someone like you in my life, ever again... I am glad that you existed in my life, that you became a part of it... But I am glad, though... You are finally in peace... I love you, always remember..." he stood up, giving one last look at the tombstone before turning around and walking away.

He walked gloomily as he stared at the clouds.

He could see her smiling.  Smiling like telling him that she is alright. That she is happy on where she is right now.

And it made a tear escape his eye.

"Stupid tears...won't stop falling," he grumbled, chuckling bitterly as he kicked the snow that was covering some of the path.

He sighed and sat on a bench nearby. He knows that he could just stay beside her, but it would just hurt him. It would just crush his heart. He doesn't want that and he does not want her to see him sad.

"Life would never be normal without you around," he stated, looking up to the sky. "It's Christmas eve and you're not around. I don't even know if we could still celebrate. How can we celebrate without you?"

"Hyung," Taehyung heard a familiar voice call him from behind. He turned around and saw Jungkook approaching him.

"They called already?" Taehyung asked, standing off from the bench.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah... But it would be fine if you want to stay here a bit longer," says Jungkook.

Taehyung shook his head and replied, "No, I am fine. Let's go."

Jungkook only nodded as a response and waited until Taehyung could catch up with him before they started walking side by side.

"I will be back to visit you... Oppa will be back..."

-----------

A few minutes later, the two boys arrived at the hospital. They immediately went to her room, greeting her parents and sister when they arrived.

"Mrs. Lee, how is Chaerin doing?" Jungkook asked the worried mother who was waiting for the doctor to come out from the room.

"She is fine, only a few more tests is needed," Mrs. Lee answered with a smile, but it failed to hide her worriedness. Her eyes then landed on Taehyung. "I am very glad you came, Taehyung. My daughter... she really needs you. Though she still hasn't awaken, I know that she is longing for you aside from us," she told Taehyung.

"I am sorry for not coming earlier," the latter apologized.

"You don't have to apologize, I understand," Mrs. Lee replied with a small smile.

The doctor came out of the room gaining all of their attention.

"How is my daughter?" Mrs. Lee asked immediately.

The doctor gave them a smile and replied, "She is now in a stable condition. Now we would only wait for her to wake up. You may now enter if you want to," he answered.

"Thank you, doc," Mrs. Lee thanked the doctor before the latter left with two of his nurses.

"Let's get inside now, shall we?" says Chaesoo and everyone agreed. She led them inside the room, gently and quietly opening the door, and one by one they went in.

Taehyung's heart throbbed at the sight of the person he loves dearly, lying on the bed like a corpse. He knows that she is already stable, but he still cannot help but to worry. He hoped for her to wake up as soon as possible. He needs her...bad.

"At least she is stable now," Mrs. Lee sighed in relief, breaking the quiet atmosphere. She walked to her daughter and held her hand. "I was so worried, afraid... I almost lost her again for the second time," she added.

"I can't believe my sister has to go through all this, but she is a fighter. I am glad she is," remarks Chaesoo.

"Oh," Mrs. Lee silently exclaimed when her phone started ringing. She took it from her pocket and answered the call, pressing the phone on her ear. "Yes... Yes... Yes, Chaesoo is here... Jungkook and Taehyung are here also... What? Why?... Right now?... Alright.." was everything she said before ending the call. "I have to go to an urgent meeting, I will leave you with Chaerin for the mean time, alright? Chaesoo watch out for your sister. If anything happens, contact us immediately," she instructed as she made her way towards the door. "I will go now."

"Take care, Mrs. Lee," the two boys said.

"Bye, mom, take care," Chaesoo said. Then Mrs. Lee exited the room.

"I'm hungry... Do you guys want some snacks?" Jungkook asked as soon as Mrs. Lee left.

"A burger and bottled water could do," Chaesoo answered.

The Jungkook turned to Taehyung with a questioning look. "I guess I would just get the same," says Taehyung.

"Alright, I will be right back," Jungkook told them as he strutted his way out of the room.

Then the room was in total silence. It was Taehyung's first visit and he did not know what to say. It was a good thing Mr. Lee isn't here.

"You seem tensed," Chaesoo stated, breaking the uncomfortable silence. She was sitting on her sister's bed, caressing the latter's hair.

"Yeah..." Taehyung breathes out.

Chaesoo's brows furrowed. "What seems to be the matter?" she asked.

"...I... I just don't know what to say... It is my first visit, and I don't know what to say," Taehyung answers, looking down on his feet as he tugged onto his own sleeves.

Chaesoo lightly chuckled, hoping to take away his tension. "And why don't you know what to say?" she continues to ask.

"I... I was not able to protect you sister... at that time. I was so useless... I feel so bad, and I am really sorry for it... I am sorry for not doing what I was supposed to," He apologized, tears were balancing themselves in his eyelashes.

Chaesoo smiles and stood off the bed. She approaches Taehyung and held him by his shoulder. "You don't have to apologize, it is not your fault," Chaesoo told the guy in front of her.

"I even visited late, Chaesoo,  when I should have been there for your sister... I am sorry," Taehyung, once again, apologized.

Chaesoo sighs, shaking her head. "That doesn't matter. I know that you, too, is suffering... It is not easy, what you've gone through these past few days isn't easy, Taehyung. It is understandable that you weren't able to visit my sister soon enough... But at least now you're here... That is what matters," she states, lightly shaking his shoulder as if to bring him to a reality that nothing was his fault. "Now... I will leave you with my sister, alright? I would check what's taking Jungkook so long."

Taehyung nods. " I will wait for you guys," he says.

Chaesoo smiled. "You can talk to her if you want to. As much as I know, she can hear you. She is probably listening to whatever we say," she said before leaving the room.

After that, Taehyung slowly made his way to Chaerin. His tears were still held back into his eyes, though it seems that if you shake him a little, they would all come falling out like a waterfall.

He gently and slowly sat beside her and held her hand. It was pretty colder than before.

His heart ached as he scanned her from head to toe. The girl looked ever so beautiful but the fact that she was lying on a hospital bed, it was enough to make him feel pain more than ever.

"Chaerin..." he started off. "Jagiya... Taerin's gone," he croaked out as his tears started to one by one, fall down. "She is gone... I will never get to see her ever again... I will never get to hug her, hear her voice... She is gone..." he cried out, burying his face into her hand. "Chaerin... I need you... Please wake up, I want to hear your voice... I want to see you smile, hear your heartwarming laughs... They calm me down, they make me feel and think that everything is fine even in just a short span of time... I need you, jagiya... Wake up, please," he half-whispered in between his sniffles. "I don't want to spend Christmas this miserable... Please wake up... Just that and it would be the best Christmas gift ever," he says.

"I am sorry I left you that night... I shouldn't have left you all alone, then you wouldn't been stabbed. This is all my fault, I failed to protect you... This is all my fault, Chaerin... All my fault... I am so sorry, jagi... I miss you, I need you... I want you awake already," he cried as he held her hand tightly, leaning down to bring it to his lips, and closed his eyes tightly. "So please... Wake up..."

"Taehyung?" A soft voice called him.

--------------------

Hello my readers! Author is back.

I apologize for the very short chapter. I really just want to give you guysa small update for I do not know when I would be able to update again and I guess the next chapters would be a bit long.

Anyways, I want to thank you all for reading and for the votes and comments and I finally reached 13K reads. It means a lot for me since I thought no one would really dare to read this book so I thank you all soso much for helping me reach this!

Saranghae!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

109K 4.1K 24
"Do you have a boyfriend, Eun-Jin?" "Uhm," I hesitated, "of course I do!" I lied. "What's his name?" "Minhyuk?" I hesitated, 'Minhyuk' was the first...
1M 26.4K 29
Lee Jieun is a nerd, but not completely a 'nerd'. She just wears big, black glasses. She's a top student. But when she's outside of her school, she i...
323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...