Married To The Billionaire Pl...

Von MarinaCostassss

(COMPLETE) B-1 "Along with that we will be divorced in 5 years! It's simple!" He just smirks at me while I'm... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (WEDDING)
Chapter: 7 (part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (2/2)
*IMAGES OF THE PEOPLE*
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Jettla Message
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 *FINALE*
*NEW EPILOGUE MUST READ!!!*
*NEW BOOK*
*2nd BOOK*

Chapter 26

17.7K 490 60
Von MarinaCostassss

"River! Stop touching me. This isn't right." I laugh as he wraps his big muscular arms around my waist. Making me blush. It felt wrong doing this. Guilt was taking over me. Maybe, I should call Victor. At least to see how he is.

"River can you give me a second?" I say as he nods at me. He has become so understanding over the years. He has improved for the better.

I hear the phone have 3 rings until finally someone picks up.

"Finally bro. You answered. Okay, so, I got this Emmer girl wrapped around my finger. Once she has her fucking child I will be having her have all my children. But while I wait. I agreed to fuck this girl named Crystal. She is great in bed. I had to lie to Emmer that she is pregnant with my child so that I could just pursue my desires." WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

"Sorry What the fuck are you talking about?!" That's when he gasped. All of the sudden I heard in the background I could hear Crystal moaning as she says 'Get in there Victor. I fucking want you and I know for a fact you want me.'

"Emmer..." I hear Victor say breathlessly and quietly. He seemed surprised. Shock was in his voice. I was standing in the middle of living room of the cabin River and I were renting.

"Did you say that you're cheating on me?" I plead. He scoffs and says, "no." That's when I hung up. I was done with him. He did things that weren't right. I may have too but at least I didn't give too much to River like Victor did. And to CRYSTAL!

"Hey Ems... So I was won-" That's when I quickly walked to River and kissed him on the lips. At first he was taken a back but then he grabbed my thighs and carried me to the dining room table. He opened my legs and continued to kiss me not breaking the kiss.  My hands were searching his buttons to undo his suit. He could tell I was struggling so he brought my hands to wear the buttons were and winked at me. Still not breaking the kiss.

"You know they say it's okay to have sex when you're pregnant. Especially if you had a healthy pregnancy." He winks at me as he rubs my back making me blush. I missed his touch. I missed his kind strong hands. I missed River. So much.

"Okay." I nod as he groans in pleasure and kisses me all over.

****

"Ems..." River groans as I continue to look through the kitchen for goldfish. I was craving that so much I can't explain.

"What do you want?!" I hiss in anger. I couldn't find my goldfish! I hear River laugh as he walks towards me. He was shirtless and wearing his glasses again. I was so turned on I was actually scared to look at him.

"They are up there." He points towards a cabinet that looked miles away. Why do I have to be 5'1? Why? Just why? But luckily. River is 6'4! yay!

"Could you get it for me?" I plead giving him puppy dog eyes. He smiles his pearly white teeth at me and seductively grabs the goldfish. Winking at me and the end. I wink back at him seductively and he bites him lip and looks to the side. Then he groans lifting his head back and giving me a passionate kiss. I was wearing one of his big sweatshirts right now. He said I look better in that sweatshirt than he does. But the thing I don't get is how is he attracted to me when I'm pregnant, and as big as a basketball? I don't get.

"Ems... we need to talk. But, I would like to talk when you're not shoving goldfish in your mouth." He says walking away with style. He looked so confident. Proud even. I threw goldfish at him as he walked away in pride. He gasped and turned around quickly to face me. He quickly bit his lip seductively and winked at the same time. That was his response. And let me tell you, it isn't the pregnancy hormones that are turning me on. It's River that is turning me on. Especially when he is wearing black jeans, his glasses, and he is shirtless. Man, I'm so turned on right now!

He walked away and sat on the couch waiting for me to finish my goldfish. I was so eager to find out what he wanted to talk about I went ahead and ate all of my goldfish as quick as I could. A few times I coughed because of how much I was shoving down. But it was okay. (River did laugh at me) but it was still okay. I was eager to know what he wanted to talk about.

I quickly ran to him across the hard, dark wooden floor and plopped myself on the couch. He burst out laughing and I laughed as well. I was a pregnant lady on her 6 month of pregnancy and she was running. Just imagine that.

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?" I plead in curiosity and joy. He laughed and said,
"Names. What are naming our child?" That's when I gasped and grabbed out my phone. I have been planning this out my entire pregnancy! I was sooooo excited!

"Okay so these are the names I was thinking of!" I screech as I had him my phone. He was laughing as he noticed the names on my notes.

"Wow Ems. You actually chose good names." He says sarcastically as I slap him across the face. He hisses in response but the flicks my nose lightly making me slap him again. This time he groans and then plants a kiss on my cheek. Making me have no response. I'm too red cheeked and frozen to respond.

"Well, what name do you want?" I plead. He shrugs.

"There all good." That's when an idea comes to mind. I quickly stand up and grab a piece of paper and but down all of the baby girl names down on a paper and rip each name and put it into a bowl.

I quickly walk back to River saying, "Choose one." That's when he gave me the most questioning face.

"Since when are you letting me choose something?" He says loud making sure I could hear him. I scoff and slap him across the face making him bite his lip and look over his shoulder.

"Okay. I will do it." He grabs my hand The isn't holding the bowl and kisses it looking directly at my face making me blush. He winks and then chooses a name. He opens the paper and sighs with relief.

"Anastasia. That was my favorite." He says breathlessly making me laugh.

"Now Ems, if we had a son... what name would you choose?" He says giving me a questioning look. I roll my eyes. I knew which name I liked the most. I loved Antonio. It was a stunning name. I have always thought that. But, I want to give him a challenge.

"You gotta guess." I say seductively biting my lip. He groans and then says,

"Ems, I know it's Antonio." WHAT THE FUCK?!

"How do you know that?" I plead. He smirks and says,

"I know you." Awwww. He knows me!

"But I have something else to tell you Ems." He says breathlessly. Making me worry.

"You May have not noticed because I haven't said anything about her but," now I was concerned.

"Man Ems. The things I do for you you can't believe." He says looking directly in my eyes. What was he doing?

"I divorced Meijra."

🥀💍🥀

Love you guy! Tell your friends about this story! Have fun with this story. Tell me if you like the names Anastasia and Antonio. Honestly. I love those names but we all think differently. Anyways love ya! BYEEEE!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

179K 6.1K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
43.4K 5.7K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...