NoT oVeR yOu

Oleh ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... Lebih Banyak

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...

8.4K 504 447
Oleh ArianaGrandeBabe

****
Recap:

Y/N's POV.

"Mami!" My head immediately turned up towards the voice. I watched as sinuhe looked over at me with a nervous look on her face.

"Yes mija!"

"Dad just called and said-"

"C-Camila?" I asked as I stared at the girl in front of me.

"Umm Y/N, Hey." She said softly. I stood up slowly my eyes never leaving her's. She was standing there with my daughter in her arms, and acting as if nothing was wrong.

So many things where running through my head. I was feeling so many different emotions. Confusion, heartbreak, anger..

Mostly anger. The woman standing in front of me right now, was the same woman who caused me so much pain. And I wanted to know why she had my daughter in her arms.

It took everything in me not to blow up right now.

"Sinuhe." I said simply wanting her to come and explain this shit to me.

"Y/N honey listen-"

"Really! Listen! Why would I do that when you clearly haven't been listening to me!"

"Y/N shes still my daughter as well." She had some nerve to say some bullshit like that.

I gave her the dirtiest look I could. I want about to continue to bite my tongue. I knew I was about to let everything out.

^^^^

"I don't give a fuck, Camila! You didn't want her! You gave her up remember?!"

"Well now I'm trying to be there! She's still so young and I don't want to miss anymore time with her!" I rolled my eyes as I watched tears began to form in her eye.

"Both of you stop it now!" Sinuhe said as she stood in the middle of us.

"You are both two adults and you need to talk it out like so. Give me my grand baby. And talk like you have some since." She said as she grabbed royalty from Camila and took India with her into the living room.

"What made you bring her here?" Camila asked with a frown as she watched India follow sinuhe.

I shrugged "does that matter?"

She shrugged and crossed her arms. "I guess not, I just thought that she would know better than to come into my parents house." I rolled my eyes at Camila. I don't know why she was telling me this like her opinion really mattered at this point.

"Whatever Camila. That should be the least of your worries right now."

She chuckled as she took a step back. "Really?! The least of my worries Y/N!" She shouted as she pointed to herself.

"Listen Camila, she has nothing against you so you should have nothing against her. I mean I was with her before you. Remember, I cheated on her with you." I said slower.

This was one of the many reasons I hated talking about this. Camila always wanted to pretend to be the victim in the situation when she really wasn't. I feel like she has no reason to dislike India, for any reason. Especially if India can let it all go.

"Alright, well Y/N. All I know is I just want to be here for my baby. Please." I stared down at her and sighed as I ran my hands down my face.

"Camila, it's not like I don't want you there. Alright cause I do. But I have a huge problem with trusting you and the last thing I'm gone let happen is you hurt my daughter."

She shook her head as she stared up at me. "But I'm not going anywhere this time. I promise you Y/N. I wasn't ready before but, now I realize that neither where you. So I'm here to prove myself and work to have that bond with my daughter that I've always wanted."

I sighed as I shrugged and stuck my hands into my pockets. This was the toughest decision I had to make. I honestly didn't know what to say to her, I mean here she was. The woman that I have been waiting for, she's back and wanting back into her daughters life. But it just wasn't that easy.

"Ugh.." I said as I threw my head back. "Camila I honestly don't know. This is so fucking hard for me, with you just showing us like this. Royalty's still a baby and she gets attached fast-"

"Yes Y/N trust me I know. And I promise you if you just let me show you that I'm here to stay, that I'm going to do right by both Royalty and you." Camila said quickly as she looked up at me with worried eyes.

"I just don't want my baby to get hurt." I said quietly

"And I'm not Y/N. I'm not going to hurt her. I'm here to stay." She said confidently as I stared down at her.

"I hope so. But this is your only chance Camila. If you mess this up, your done." She smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around my now stiff body.

"Oh thank you so much Y/N! You have no idea how much this means to me." I only nodded as I got out of her right hold. She moved back awkwardly as she played with her hair.

I cleared my throat and smiled. "Yeah, I'm doing this for royalty. She needs you in her life."

•••

"So. How's the album coming Y/N? I hear your almost done." I looked up from Camila, who was holding Ro and over to sinuhe.

"Uh yeah, things are going really good right now. I'm working with a lot of talented people and it's turning out to be one of my best projects." I nodded as I could just feel Camila's eyes burning holes  in the side of my face.

This had to have been the most awkward moment of my entire life. Not only did I decide to bring my girlfriend with me to my ex's house to get our daughter, but she ended up being here with my daughter.

She smiled as she looked around the table. "That's really good." I smiled back when I felt India's head on my shoulder.

"What's up babe?" I asked as I looked down at her. She shrugged as she just stared up at me.

"What India?" I laughed as she just pouted up at me.

"Stop yelling at me." She said as she pushed my head away from her face. I shook my head as I started to pull on her curls.

I heard somebody clear their throat and saw Camila stand up front the table. "Umm I have to go and make a call really quick." We all gave her a weird look but nobody said a thing.

"Ma ma ma!" I smiled and looked over at who was reaching for me.

"Oh hey there momma." I said as I took her from Camila. Royalty smiled and giggled happily while she started to beat me up with her tiny first.

"Aww come on Ro, really. That's how you feel?" She stared at me for a moment before spitting up on me.

"Oh man." I pouted and began whipping it all up. I looked over to India who was just laughing her ass off. "So glad you found that funny."

She rolled her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry babe. But she's just such a cutie."

"Well duh, look at her momma." I smirked and she smacked her lips and I continued to play and make funny faces at royalty. "Whatever Y/N. She's got you beat." India spoke as she played with royalty's cheeks making her smile.

I reached down to kiss her when sinuhe cleared her throat. I looked back up at her to see her looking at us with a raised eyebrow.

"So is anyone going to tell me the truth about this whole situation?" I felt India's entire body tense up, as she knew what was coming next. I grabbed her hand and looked down at her.

I sighed before trying to explain everything. "Look momma C. It's honestly a long story and I'm not so sure you'd want to know everything tha-"

"Mami! We're back!" I head a small voice cut me off as the front door opened and shut. Thank god. I thought to myself , I looked back over at India and smiled. At least we have a little more time to have to talk about it.

I looked back to see Camila walking back in with the smallest Cabello attached to her hip.

"Y/N!" I laughed when I felt a small body latch onto mine.

"Well hello to you too superstar." I said as I handed royalty over to India so that I could hug Sofi.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! I'm so happy you're here!" I smiled and lifted her up.

"Aww so am I sofi."

"Are you and kaki back together now?" I looked up quickly not wanting to answer that question.

"Sofi why don't you come with me upstairs so you can freshen up for dinner." Sinuhe said.

Thank you sinuhe

I watched Sofi pout. "Aww mami but I want to stay here with Y/N."

"Hey it's ok I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here when you get back."

"Promise." She whined with her lip still poked out. I pouted and nodded.

"Yes I promise. Now go with your mami." She cheesed hard and ran to sinuhe.

"Here babe, I'm going to go and get something from the truck real quick." India said as she handed royalty back to me.

Then there was two. Just Camila and I staring at each other. Well more like her staring dead in my face while I tried ignoring her and focusing on Ro.

"She really missed you huh?." I nodded

"Yeah, I usually come and see when I drop royalty off. But this last time I just didn't have enough time." She nodded and watched me play with our daughter. Ha! wow our daughter. That's something I'm going to have to get used to.

"So. Are you two like, together now." She asked talking about India and I. I sighed knowing that this question was coming.

I shrugged. "We're trying to work something out. Why Camila?"

"I was just wondering. I mean I do have the right to know if she's going to be around my daughter or not." She said as she reached over taking royalty out of my arms.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "Really Camila. Your just now coming back into her life, I don't think-"

"And you don't think I know that. I still have rights Y/N. Just as much as you."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"What's so funny?"

"Camila. It's funny that you actually think that, like seriously even after leaving for almost two years. You come back out of nowhere and expect things to go your way, your crazy." She frowned as she held royalty closer to her.

"You just don't understand Y/N."she sounded like she was about to cry, but I ignored it and shrugged.

"Yeah and I guess I never will."

*****

A/N

Hellloo everyone😁

Sooo I know it's been a minute but I'm just trying to take my time on this story and get this right for you guys.💕

But what do you all think about India and her being around royalty.

Is Y/N right??

Or

Is Camila right??

Thank you all for reading/voting😌💓

Also sorry for any mistakes😤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...