more than just a fan. (scomic...

بواسطة hoyingxo

Scott and Mitch's journey continue after Scott is finally free from his possessive ex-boyfriend. They're a po... المزيد

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
final.

twelve.

756 75 2
بواسطة hoyingxo

Scott Hoying takes Mitch Grassi back after being cheated on. Did Mitch bribe Scott?

Mitch screams with anger at the TV, throwing his remote at it. "Stupid fucking bitch!"

Scott immediately runs into the living room, eyes widened. "What happened?" He asks, looking over at Mitch with worried eyes. "I heard you scream. Is everything okay?"

"No!" Mitch yells as he looks over at Scott. "Everything's not okay!"

"What's wrong?" Scott asks, walking over to Mitch. "Sit down, come on." He grabs Mitch and gently pulls him down on the couch, keeping his arm around him. "Tell me what happened that got you so upset."

"It's been two weeks and these idiots are still talking shit about our relationship and acting like they know everything about what's going on. Listen to this-" Mitch grabs the remote again and turns up the volume so Scott can hear as well. "Be warned. They might say some stuff that will upset you."

I don't know. It seems kind of fishy to me. I mean... we all know that Scott's been in an abusive relationship before so it's a little surprising that he took Mitch back so quickly after being cheated on.

Scott flinches as soon as the reporters mention his abusive relationship.

Exactly what I'm saying. Mitch obviously talked him into staying in a relationship that isn't healthy.

It's a shame. I really liked them together. Guess people aren't really who they say they are.

Scott grabs the remote and turns the TV off. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Normally he can ignore this type of stuff but he really doesn't like the way those reporters were talking like they knew everything that's going on behind the scenes. They're just gossiping, and Scott finds it sickening.

"You... You didn't bribe me," Scott mumbles before looking over at Mitch.

"I know you said that you didn't want to do an interview or anything... but I think we have to. They need to hear it from us rather than just an instagram post," Mitch says.

"I just hate that it's come to this. You know I'm still getting used to this fame. I've hardly done any interviews or performances," Scott says. "Can't we just do like... a livestream or something?"

"Scott, I know it's scary but... you're not going to be alone," Mitch says. "We have to do this the right way or else this is never going to go away. I just want to move on from this."

Scott slowly nods. "Okay, fine. But I get a say in the interview who interviews us... and I want to do this sooner rather than later. Like, as soon as possible," he says.

"Sounds fair," Mitch nods. "I'll talk to my manager and see what we can do."

"Hey, do you think you could help Kirstie? She talked about wanting to maybe be my manager or publicist. She's been really interested in this kind of stuff. And she's the only one I trust, besides you, to help me further my career. Like, maybe she could learn from your manager?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, okay. That would be fun. She hung out with Esther a lot so I think that's where she started becoming interested in all the behind the scenes stuff. It's kind of cute," Mitch smiles.

Scott smiles and nods. "Yeah. I just want her to be happy," he says.

A few days later, Scott and Mitch managed to set up an interview. It's just a small interview, but they wanted to post the interview on their youtube channel so more people could see it.

"Thanks for joining me today, boys. My name is Kendra, and I'm a huge fan," she introduces herself.

"Oh, well... thank you for joining us today. I know it was such a short notice," Mitch chuckles.

"That's alright," she smiles. "So... let's start. A lot has happened the past few weeks, yes?"

Scott and Mitch looks at each other for a quick second before both nodding.

"Yes, you could say that," Mitch replies. "And... we'd like to finally set things straight."

"Well, why don't you start?" Kendra suggests, nodding towards Scott. "I'd like to hear your side."

"Oh. Um... w-well," Scott hesitates and then he takes a deep breath. "I stayed home from tour because I had broken my ankle. I didn't want to go, well I did want to go, but I didn't go because I wanted to be able to heal properly. Being on stage every night where you have to entertain thousands of people would have been awful for me. And so... Mitch went on tour. Everything was fine... kind of, but I don't want to talk about that part. Anyways, my friend Avi had showed me this video of Mitch kissing another boy."

Mitch bites his lip as he listens to Scott talk, listening to every word he had to say.

"I didn't want to believe it at first because Mitch is the only one I've been able to trust for the longest time-"

"Because of what happened with your abusive ex-boyfriend?" Kendra asks.

Scott flinches, and Mitch instantly notices which angers him but he tries his best not to show it. "We're not here to talk about that," he warns. "Continue Scott."

"After seeing that video... I wanted to get away, and so I want to a random motel that I found. I didn't talk to any of my friends. I just wanted some alone time to think about what I wanted to do. And basically... that ended with me hooking up with some random person, and Mitch saving me from another shitty rela- oops, I'm sorry for swearing. We're gonna bleep that," Scott blushes.

Mitch chuckles. "You're so precious," he says, reaching over to grab Scott's hands.

"So, you two decided on getting back together, after Scott hooked up with someone else?"

"Scott almost hooked up with someone," Mitch adds. "I got there in time and kicked that other guy out. Scott and I talked about the issues and how we're gonna build up that trust again. I know I fucked up, and people think that i cheated on purpose but I didn't. I love Scott so much. I was totally drunk when that guy kissed me. He took advantage of my drunkness. I know me being drunk doesn't make me cheating right."

"Mitch did not bribe me or anything stupid like that. He would never force me into a relationship that wasn't good for me because he knows my past. If I didn't want to be with Mitch after he cheated on me then I would have walked away. But, we talked like the adults we are," Scott sighs. "I'm sorry. I'm just... frustrated that we even have to have this interview right now. I'm sick of people gossiping and talking like they actually know what's going on behind the scenes. They don't know shit."

Mitch frowns and squeezes Scott's hand. "It's okay," he whispers.

"So, what you're saying is... that we shouldn't be paying attention to what all those gossip channels are saying?" Kendra asks, looking back and forth between the two.

"Yes, that's exactly what we're saying," Mitch nods. "They say they got the information from a close source but we haven't talked to anyone about our relationship. It's all lies and gossips. And I hope now that we've talked about this... we can move on from this whole thing. If Scott can forgive me... everyone else should. I just don't want my fans to hate me or think I'm this horrible person. I made a mistake, and I've owned up to making that mistake and now we're working on making things better."

"That's wonderful. I hope you two are able to move on from this. Now that we've got it out of the way... what can we look forward to in the future? Any new music?" Kendra asks excitedly.

"We have a few things in the works. Maybe a duet or two, and we're also going to be posting more on our Superfruit channel. Let's of exciting stuff in the works," Mitch grins.

"That's great news, and I'm especially excited about that duet," Kendra smiles.

Scott couldn't be more relieved once the interview finished.

"Can we go home now? No wait. I'm starving. Can we get food? What about ice-cream?" Scott asks as he and Mitch walk out of the building and to the car, hand-in-hand.

"Scott," Mitch laughs as he looks over at his boyfriend. "Of course we can ice-cream."

Scott jumps with excitement and then rushes over to the passenger side of the car and opens the door. "Here you go," he says, allowing Mitch to get inside the car.

"Such a gentlemen," Mitch smiles at Scott. "Thank you." He leans over and kisses him.

"You're welcome," Scott smiles and shuts the door, after making sure all of Mitch is inside the car.

Scott takes a deep breath before walking around the car and getting in.

Mitch looks over at Scott and grabs his hand. "Don't stress. Everything is going to be fine," he assures.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.1K 480 40
[COMPLETE] Scott and Mitch broke up and they haven't seen each other for several months. But when they bump into each other again, things are changin...
26.3K 1.5K 18
Book 2 in the Finders Keepers series. COMPLETED. How will Detective Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi find comfort in their new home when the killer is s...
10.4K 475 26
SCÖMÌCHE a story of two people who are in love, but dont know it yet, will they be able to realise their love for each other? or will the ignore it...
3.1K 198 27
*Book 2* Mitch and Scott will start a new life, one they never expected to be living. *Sorry, I'm bad at descriptions. Read Part 1 first please!*