Unspoken Love With Mr. Billio...

By sunshineeternity

Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Cast
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Final Chapter

Chapter 28

16.7K 565 25
By sunshineeternity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did she has to go alone to pick her things? I never would have led her go on her own if I didn't have this important meeting. Anyway I can surprise her by picking her up.

I finished my work as soon as possible and rushed back to Sam's place to pick her up. On the way I picked her favourite flowers white lily for her. I hurried for her floor and in no time I was standing on her door ready to knock. But then I heard loud giggles of Sam and Ben from inside and curiosity took over my manners and I pushed the door open. The sight in front of me created a wave of anger and frustration within my body. I clenched my fist trying harder not to kill the guy lying over my girl and to top that she didn't seem to mind a bit. I stood there frozen till they both got up from that inappropriate position.

"Er... Oliver, I was not expecting you?" Sam said approaching me.

"Of course, it's quite obvious", I said sarcastically. She came near me and tried to hug me but I stopped her by putting my hands in between us. She moved back a bit. I knew that I was being rude but I didn't care at that moment.

"Mr. Taylor it's not like what you think. Actually..", I stopped him from speaking further putting my palm before his face. I gave him a venomous look and said, "I did not ask you to explain anything. You have no right to speak between me and Sam, so just stay out of this. Now if you'll please excuse us I need to talk with my girlfriend alone."

"Oliver, why are you being so rude to Ben. This is not fair."

"Shut the fuck up Sam. I want this man out of your house now!", I shouted.

"You can't speak to me like this. You are being ridiculous. Ben you are not going anywhere." I was shocked to see that she was still taking his side. This made me even more frustrated.

"Sammy, please just calm down. I think I should go now. He is right, you both should solve this alone." That filthy roach spoke desperately trying to impress Samantha. I hate this guy. Disgusting!

"Ben, I am really sorry. I don't know what to say!", She said holding his hands. She has so much dare to do this in front of me.

"Don't be ridiculous. We are good. Now I must leave. You take care, alright?", He said facepalming her. He would have been a dead man if Sam wouldn't be here. Finally he left for good and as soon as Sam closed the door I crushed her in my arms kissing her lips in anger but she pushed me with all her strength.

"Stop it Oliver!"

"I won't. Why didn't you tell me that you were meeting him?", I said tying her up again in my arms.

"How does it matter. He is my best friend. I can meet him whenever I want to. I don't need your permission for that."

"Right. You don't. Now can we just go back." I wanted to argue more but before that I just wanted to take her away from here as soon as I could.

"I won't go until you apologize to Ben".

"You know I won't do that".

"Then I won't go with you", she said untying herself from my arms.

"You are being so unreasonable Sam. I hate that man and you want me to apologize to him when I caught you both lying on each other few minutes back." I immediately regretted what I said.

"What do you mean 'caught us'?" There was anger in her eyes.

"Nothing, I am sorry. I didn't men anything. I just said it in anger."

"That is your problem. You don't think before you speak."

"Ok, so now you don't like how I speak."

"Ughhhh... Oliver. Fine. Just leave it. There is no point arguing. But never do this again. Please."

I didn't expect her to cool down so easily. But I was happy that she let it go. "Alright then, let go."

"Okay.",she sighed and I smiled.

...............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still disappointed with Oliver's behaviour, but it was Oliver's birthday tomorrow, so I just let it go, as I didn't want to ruin his day.

As we came out of the elevator of Oliver's building, I was shocked to see Julianne standing there, waiting for him.

"Julianne, what a pleasant surprise. I didn't know you were coming", Oliver said greeting her.

"Er yes, actually I wanted to meet you before leaving. I am sorry I didn't know that you two had plans. I'll come some other time", she said politely.

"Oh no. That's fine. Samantha has actually moved in with me", said Oliver.

"Hi Samantha, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Please come inside.", This was awkward. I never wanted to meet her, knowing the fact that I was the one responsible for breaking her heart.

We came and sat on the couch. Oliver sat next to me putting his arm around my shoulder, making it even more awkward for me.

"So, tell me Julianne what all you wanted to discuss", Oliver asked.

"Really Oliver, now suddenly we have to become so formal coz we are not getting married anymore?" She said smiling.

Oliver looked at her and then at me and said, "of course not Julianne. I thought it was something important."

"No. I just wanted to see you. Last time we didn't get time to talk much. I had so much anger inside me. I am sorry I said some rude words to you."

"Oh no. Please don't be sorry. Infact I am sorry for all the trouble I caused you."

"That is fine Oliver. But I was very disappointed. I mean we have known each other since our childhood. I know everything about you in and out. I know all of your exes. You could have told me the truth", she said and started sobbing.

Oliver stood up and sat next to her holding her hands, "Hey, Julianne I am so sorry. You are right, I should have told you. I was being stupid and selfish. Please don't cry." The moment he finished, Julianne threw her arms around Oliver's neck and dug her face deep into his chest. And he started comforting her stroking her head. Although I had sympathy for Julianne, but all this felt a little staged to me. I felt like an outsider sitting there, so I got up to excuse myself and said, "I'll get her some water", and Oliver nodded in agreement.

Pantry not being too far from the living area, I could hear everything they were talking, while fetching the water from the refrigerator.

"Oliver, can I ask you something?",she said.

"Of course, anything."

"Am I that bad?"

"What? Of course not. How could you say so Julianne. It was never coz of you. Infact you are the best. It's just that I never had feelings for you."

"I can get it. Being a commoner, Samantha must have many special qualities to make you fall for her." What does she mean by that. I didn't make him fall for him.

Oliver didn't reply.

"Julianne, I am sure you would get much better person than me."

"We'll see. By the way, dad was supposed to come to New York day after tomorrow for an important deal with the Smiths. But he had a minor accident last night and broke his ankle. Now he has asked me to finish that job and you know I have zero knowledge of business deals, so if you don't mind, can you accompany me. Please!"

"You don't have to plead Julianne. I am coming."

"Really! Oh you are the best Ollie!", She said in excitement and then I heard a long smooch sound with Oliver literally screaming, "ok ok stop now, you are choking me."

I came back with the water and saw Julianne pecking on Oliver's cheeks. She moved back and rubbing her lips as if she was embarrassed. I offered her the water, which Oliver took from my hand and helped her drink.

Just then Oliver got a call from office and he had to leave for an hour. He asked Julianne to drop her, but she refused saying that she wanted to have a chat with me. Why me?

"I must say Samantha, you are very pretty."

"Thanks. You are very kind", I kept my words to the minimum.

"No really. Oliver has dated many women in his life, but for the first time he has chosen a woman out of his status and I must say that your beauty is to be blamed for it." Was this a compliment. It really didn't feel so. But I did not say anything.

"Oliver's mom is very angry with Oliver, but I am sure with your skills you'll soon cast your spell on her too." This was enough for me. She was humiliating me.

"What do you mean 'cast a spell'?", I asked.

"Oh I didn't mean to condescend you in anyway. It's just that Oliver has been different with you. I hope this time he will be serious."

"Serious?"

"Yes, I mean you were his personal assistant, so you must have a fair idea of how big a Casanova he is. He had had many flings in past. Girls love him obviously and they want to make him his anyhow, but he has never been serious about anyone in his life. That's the reason his mom decided to arrange his marriage. Now her only concern is that he has played his 'madly in love' card just to avoid the marriage."

The way she double coated the 'madly in love' thing with her fingers burned me from inside. Could she be right. I mean, why didn't he confessed his love before. He knew me for so long. He saw me everyday. He had ample amount of time. Then why after this 'marriage' thing.

"What happened Samantha? I am sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. Please don't discuss all this with Oliver. I don't want to create any tension between you two", she said in a concerned tone.

"No no, don't worry I won't tell Oliver anything. Also I am not bothered. I am fine", I said although I was lying to her about being not concerned.

################################

Another chapter updated. The story is now taking its final shape. Hope you people are liking it. I'll try to update more frequently going further so don't go anywhere.

I haven't proof read the chapter, so pardon me for any mistake. 

Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
406K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
88K 6.4K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...