Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Questions

11.5K 674 133
By Flowerpetal031

The guard shuts the door in behind Blue and I, leaving me trapped in a room with a psychopath and a deranged human being. 

Oh wait, they're the same person. 

I turn to look up at Blue in annoyance. 

"Really?"

He smirks as he turns his head to look down at me, "its kind of sad that it took you this long to figure it out" he sighs as he moves around me, pulling me along to sit down at the table directly in front of Lee. 

He looks absolutely terrible. 

Good. 

"Hello Lee" Blue starts off, his voice faking civility, "how's life in slammer? We bought you some liquid soap to share with all your new friends" Blue starts off. 

However, Lee doesn't even look over at him. Doesn't flinch as his eyes take me in. 

"Katrina" he sighs. 

My glare is unconscious as I snarl at him, "don't say my name". 

"I love you Katrina" Lee starts off, only for Blue to sigh in annoyance. 

"Yes, we know you love her so much that you tried to throw her off the side of a building and kill her. You do realize how lucky you are right?" Blue peers over at him, his face falling into a mask of barely concealed fury. 

Lee's eyes flicker in annoyance, "and why is that Blue Doom?" 

I freeze up, shock clear on my face as Blue's face slips into a smirk, "because by the time I came for you, Star had already flitted you off to jail. So I unfortunately couldn't rip out your tonsils and rip your body apart from jaw to ass crack. I had plans for you, Don, so many great plans, but you were saved. A miracle really, but now its time to pay up" Blue snarls as his fingers dent the table. 

I'm still on the fact that Lee knew who Blue was. 

"Wait, how do you know that-"

"Because, Katty, Lee here has a helping hand. Don't you? I knew you were too dumb to pull that shit show off yourself and realizing that Katrina was the Source, that was a lot of information for one puny brained testicle, like you, to stumble upon. I want a name and I want it now. Then I want you to tell me where you little girlfriend went. I'm thinking of using her blood to paint my walls" Blue smirks. 

And I'm done. 

A conspiracy theory is what i've just fell into. 

Lee wasn't the brains but merely the hand, someone else had come up with that elaborate idea to nearly kill me and destroy all supers. 

But why?

Lee leaned back in his seat, "I don't know-"

Blue moved like air, his wrist barely flicked before my eyes watched in horrible amazement as a small nub of a pencil embedded itself into Lee's left shoulder. 

His mouth dropped in shock and pain as he watched the pencil jut out his flesh, blood pooling into his jumpsuit. 

My eyes widened as I looked over at a smirking Blue, "where did you get a pencil?!" I cry shocked as my eyes shoot from Blue to Lee. 

Blue brought another one up to my face. It was those small nub pencils, with the words Penitentiary stamped on the front. 

The pencils from the front desk. 

Oh my god. 

Lee was moaning in pain as he continued to stare down at the pencil. 

Blue sighed, "now I'm going to ask my question again, you can either not answer and I'll aim for something more exciting like an eyeball, or a major artery, whichever, or you can answer my questions and I won't show you the exciting things I can do with a pencil and some anger management problems. Okay?" Blue mocked as he looked over at Lee, who was sweating as he nodded stiffly. 

"O-okay" Lee stuttered. 

I wince, "won't we get in trouble for this?" I ask as I lean over towards Blue. 

"The guards know what he did to you, they said we can do whatever as long as the screaming doesn't go above a 7" he smiles back at me. 

What have I gotten myself into?

"Now, Lee, who is your contact outside these walls. Name. Now" Blue snaps sharply. 

"Lia. Lia visits me once every month, she gives me some of the information, keeps me updated, then she leave" he stuttered as he cried out in fear. 

So much for looking like a badass, Lee. 

"Lia is a petty, selfish woman Lee. She's not smart enough to know about me or pull off that shit show you so proudly displayed on my fucking building. Who's the mastermind?" Blue snapped. 

"I-I don't know!" 

Another pencil lodged into his other shoulder, this one much closer to his neck. 

He hisses out in pain as he wiggles in his chains, "I DON'T PLEASE! LIA! LIA WAS THE ONE WHO CAME TO ME WITH THE WHOLE PLAN, SHE KNEW THE INFORMATION SHE NEVER TOLD ME WHO SHE GOT IT FROM!" he cried out as Blue glared over at him. 

I knew he had to be telling the truth, Lia was a slipper bitch and there was no doubt in my mind that she had set this dumbass up. 

"That's pretty good aim" I smile over at Blue who's lips twitch as he looks over at me. 

"I kick ass at darts, you wanna try?" he asks handing me over another one of his pencils. How many did he steal?

I shrug as I take the pencil and before Lee can even send me one of his pleading looks, I throw it with all my might at him. 

It plucks him in the forehead before falling to his lap. 

His mouth open in shock and betrayal at me. 

I wince I turn to Blue who just gives me a dull look, "that was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. You literally threw that over handed at him. Do you realize that?" he questions lowly, his head hung like he couldn't believe I had actually done something so terrible. 

"I've never played darts!" 

"I guess you aimed well, we'll work on it Katty" he sighs before turning to look at a still shocked Lee. 

Blue easily stands up, dropping the twenty pencils he had smuggled into this room onto the table. 

"Well, it's been real Lee. I'd get those checked out, lead poisoning and all" he continues as he easily lifts me to my feet, "have fun ... here, make friends, don't be the bottom, and don't drop the soap" Blue continues as he marches us out of the room where a bleeding and baffled Lee is still sitting chained to his chair. 

The guards easily escort us out of the building back outside, nodding once at Blue before heading back in. 

We easily jump in the car and Blue starts heading back towards the city. My mind suddenly slaps me, "where's Nana K at now?" I ask him. 

He sneers at the name, "I shoved her into your Mom's arms and then went home, yesterday".

My eyes widen in surprise, "my mom, gave her a hug?" 

"No. We knocked, she answered. Looked at us, tried to slam the door in our faces. I had the wrestle the door open from her, then I kicked your grandmother into the house, slammed the door in their faces and sped walked home".

I can't help but laugh, now that sounds more like my crazy ass family. 

"Was she really that bad?"

"She's like you on crack and with powers. It was awful" he sighed. "Speaking of which, what did you end up doing with all the kids and supers we saved? They can't still be at that hotel I put them up at right?" he asks looking over at me. 

I try not to make eye contact, "yea, we-I found them a place to stay" I mutter trying not to twitch under Blue's eyes. 

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Well you were gone!"

"Oh my god, what did you do?" 

"And I didn't have enough money to keep them in the hotel!"

"I'm going to run this car into a wall, Katty" he warned. 

"So ... I put them in the only place I knew was secure!"

"If you say you put them in my beach house, Katrina-"

"Of course not! It's still got bullet holes in it!"

He's silent for a while  before he finally turns back to me, "well then where the fuck are they?" 

He was going to be so pissed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 57 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
189 6 24
I'm so doomed... How am i supposed to live with a very annoying human being. He is going to drive me crazy! If I have to count how many times I've sa...
187 88 22
I'm almost there! I look behind and see everyone is still fighting. I crawl to the fountain of youth. I'm right on the edge and then I feel a sharp p...
189 9 65
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...