Sonic Gender: Sonia (A Sonic...

By SuspectQuill4

Eggman creates a new invention that turns males into the opposite gender. Sonic in attempt to save a person l... More

Sonic Gender: Sonia
Chapter One: A New Change
Chapter Two: The new girl in town
Chapter Four: Staying with the Stalker
Chapter Five: A Mystery Box
Chapter Six: A Date with a Knucklehead
Chapter Seven: The Aftermath Date
Chapter Eight: Dream a nightmare
Chapter Nine: Getting a Frenemy
Chapter Ten: The Quest of being Normal
Chapter Eleven: Up All Night
Chapter Twelve: The Battle of the Internal Mind
Chapter Thirteen: The Green Light
Chapter Fourteen: Losing Hope
Chapter Fifteen: Little Brother
Chapter Sixteen: Secrets

Chapter Three: Entering the Gates of Hell

6K 81 103
By SuspectQuill4

*wham*

"..."

"Sorry, that was an accident."

"..."

"I mean it. You were screaming, and it freaked me out."

"..."

"I'm really sorry."

"..."

"I'm telling the truth."

"So you decided to hit me on the head with a...HAMMER?!?"

"I was scared? Umm...hehe..."

"If is using your hammer gets you 'scared'. Then what does being mad people get you at?"

"Well, I umm..."

"Exactly, you hit people on the side of the head with it."

Amy sighed. She didn't mean to hit the stranger on the side of her head. She was just startled by the stranger screaming, acting like someone was going to rape her or something. Sonic, that happen to be a girl at the moment of time, sighed also. Sonic knew this had to do with Eggman's ray gun.

"Eggman, once I get my hands on you." mumbled a very unhappy Sonic.

"Did you say you name was Emily?" asked Amy Rose.

Sonic froze, should she tell Amy who he really was. That would be to embarrassing for him, I'm mean her now.

"We'll the truth is..." started Sonic.

"Amy! Sonic!" yelled Tails and Knuckles. As Tails and Knuckles ran to Amy and 'Sonic', they soon realized they say two girls instead. "Whoa, that's not Sonic, that's a smoking babe." said Knuckles.

Sonic blushed. They didn't know he was Sonic. So to save himself the embarrassment, he would have to figure out this situation by himself.

"So what's your name?" asked Tails

"Sonia. My name is Sonia." said Sonic aka Sonia

"Wow, I've been trying to ask your name like forever now." stated Amy.

"I'm sorry. I was just startled by...Eggman attack." half-lied Sonia.

"Still I wonder where Sonic is? Wait do you happen to be related to Sonic the hedgehog?" questioned Tails.

"We'll...I...ummm...I..." said Sonic.

"Look hottie over here, just came from an extreme panic attack, leave her alone for now," said Knux.

"Ugh...thanks Kunckles..." said Sonia.

"Hottie knows my name!" yelled Knux.

Sonia could stare at Knuckles like the idiot he was. Sonia could shake his head and have a horrid look. Did he really look that different? It's kinda sick that his friends are hitting on a him. Well he couldn't blame them because he was a girl now.

"Yo, can I have your number?" asked Knux.

"No, now leave me alone and go ask Rouge or something." said Sonia.

"What?!? I don't like that bat." blushed and said Knuckles.

It was clear to everyone that Knuckles had a small liking to the jewel theft. Sonic, I mean Sonia now, could only roll her eyes in annoyance. Sonia knew one thing, Eggman is going to pay big time. Plus in the future if they ever find out he was a girl, he will tease Knuckles about it constantly. Still confused Knuckles could be so open a asking for hi-er, her number so bluntly.

"I hate life." Sonia said sarcastically.

"So what's your name, again?" asked Amy.

"I'm Sonia. Sonia the hedgehog." stated Sonia.

"I swear you could be Sonic in girl version." said tails.

"Hehe...I get that a lot." said Sonia.

"Well hello strangers below." greeted a familliar voice.

"Hi Rouge." Knuckles mumbled.

"Oh Knucklie, how ya been?" questioned the white bat.

"I'm about to get a girl's number, and a date." stated Knux with a smirk.

Rouge looked at Knux in disbelief but only for a few seconds. She would not let Knux dominate her in her own game. So she smirked back and looked over to Sonia. Rouge eyes widen after she saw Sonia. Sonia looked at her confused. Was there something on her face?

"Ugh...who's your friend Knux?" questioned Rouge

"Oh Sonia, the girl I was talking about." stated Knux with a smirk.

"Can I talk to this Sonia person alone, I want to ask her the question myself?" questioned and explained Rouge.

"Well-" started Knux.

"Thanks." said Rouge dragging Sonia person into a nearby ally.

"Look Rouge, I'm not giving Knux my number. I bet he was trying to make you jelly or something. I don't even like Knux like that. I swear." rambled Sonia.

Rouge just preyed Sonia by walking around her like an animal. Rouge just keep checking out Sonia. Sonia felt uncomfortable about it. Being a boy he would be cool with it. As a girl not so much.

"Sonic, what happen to you?" questioned Rouge.

Sonia gaped at Rouge. How did the bat know it was Sonic, I mean the real him?

"How did you know?" questioned Sonia

"It's pretty obvious for a smart bat like me. Also you are wearing that braclet still." stated Rouge.

Sonia was confused as to the braclet she was talking about. She looked to her arm, and saw the bracket Amy made for her. She smiled at the small memories.

"I see you wearing it all the time. Nice fake name, Sonia." Stated Rouge.

"It's my sister's name. Plus I was under pressure." claimed Sonia.

"You have a sister?" questioned Rouge.

"Yeah, and a bro. I'm a prince if it makes you feel better." stated Sonia calmly.

Rouge eyes turned into dollar signs then switched to emeralds.

"So your rich?" said a happy looking Rouge.

"I guess, I gave up the throne to fight Eggman. My bro, Manik, is really the rich one." claimed Sonia.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" questioned Rouge.

"You didn't ask." Sonia stated in a matter of fact way.

"I see...anyways your secret safe with me. But you got to pay up an emerald." Stated Rouge.

Sonia sighed and handed Rouge a blue emerald. Rouge smiled in delight.

"Ok let's get back to the others." claimed Rouge.

When they went back they found tails and Amy crying. They ran over to them.

"Are you guys okay?" questioned Sonia.

" We asked this old lady did she see Sonic and...she said his body got evaporated into thin air." stated a sad Tails.

"Sonic is dead...again." whined Amy.

"Don't worry you guys, Sonic is probably in another deminsion,  and will get back as soon as possible. Who knows he could be here right under our noses." explained Rouge.

"I guess so, Rouge. He told me a story about going to this knight land. Maybe he went on a pirate adventure?" hoped Amy.

"Yeah probably. " said Sonia, while glaring at Rouge.

"What?" questioned an innocent looking Rouge.

"Rouge, so is she going on the date with me or not?" questioned Knux.

"Yeah, she total said yes." evilly smiled Rouge.

"Rouge, I never-" said Sonia but was cut off by Rouge having her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah she said pick her up at 7:00. Ok bye Knux! You better hurry because I'm about to steal the Master Emerald." threatened Rouge.

Knuckles eyes wided, and start to run in the direction of Angel Island. You could hear Knux yelling "Never!" and a few curse words.

"I'm going to see if I can find any trace of Sonic. I'll see you guys later." stated Tails and started walking back to his workshop.

"Hey Amy." said Rouge.

"Yeah?" asked Amy.

"Sonia is new in town, and she needs a place to stay. Do you think she can stay at your house?" asked Rouge.

"OMG, yes. We can have a sleep over. I can help you for your date tonight." said Amy.

Sonia looked at Rouge for help. She was going to spend the night at her stalker house. No biggie right? Wrong. Sonia cringed.

"Yeah, I'll come around at 5:00 to help also. See ya later Amy, and Sonia. " said Rouge.

Sonia became deep in thought.

"Are you coming?" asked Amy.

"Do I really have a choice?" She said to herself. "Yeah." she replied

"Great! I never get company." She said, the linked arms with Sonia and walk to Amy rose house.

"Eggman you are so dead." mumbled Sonia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 240 15
They/them perspective! Following the events of the first book several months have passed. You continue to work in the shadows as you get closer and c...
3.9K 148 28
(DISCONTINUED) 「Its the start of November and Sonic wanted to have a slumber party / sleepover up until the end of Christmas! Sonic finds out he has...
9.4K 262 9
During a battle with Dr. Eggman, Sonic and Amy got shoot by a laser. After the sun went down on the day they got shoot, they both turned into wolves...
13.9K 297 5
Sonic is dealing with being a Werehog while doing his daily business of being a Hero, but Amy Rose can't stand missing him this much! She sets off to...