The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Sixty-Eight

46.5K 1.5K 1.2K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Marcel's POV

I walk over to the phone and dad hands it over to me.

"Hello?" I gulp.

"Marcel you little shit!" an angry Leeroy is heard from the other end of the line.

"What?" I frown.

"Where are you?" he whispers.

"Home?"

"Why aren't you and Olivia here at the library," he half screams and I hear someone shush him.

"Olivia and I finished early so we left," I tell him, "why are you there?"

"My class finished early," he says.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, "why didn't you call my cellphone?"

"I did!" he yells and the same person I assume shushes him again.

"Oh shut up I'm leaving anyway," I hear him tell whoever it was telling him to quiet down.

"Oh," I check my pockets, "I must have left my phone in my bedroom."

"Whatever," he sighs, "I guess I'll study alone."

"I'm really sorry Lee," I apologize again.

"No no," he sighs louder. It sounds like he's fiddling with his vehicle keys, "it's quite alright."

"Have you talked to Veronica by any chance?" I dare to ask.

"Not since the day after you spoke to her," Leeroy says, "she said that family is really good to her."

I'm really overjoyed to hear that Veronica is safe and happy. Im glad to know that she isn't getting hurt on a daily basis. I still ache for her return. It's selfish of me but all I ask is to hear her voice one last time. Maybe it'll give me closure since she is never coming back.

"Well I guess i'll go home and study now," Leeroy interrupts my thoughts, "see ya later babes."

"Okay bye," I awkwardly and uncomfortably laugh. I hang up the phone and join the family back in the sitting room.

Edwards POV

"Gemma, this shit is too fucking tight," I look in the giant dressing room mirror. We came to the mall to get fitted for our suits. 'We' as in Jeff, Gemma, Harry, Marcel, Olivia, Tia and I. I told Gemma she was stupid because it's too fucking early to get fitted. Her wedding is in less than 4 damn months.

"Here's a size bigger," she knocks on the dressing room door. I open it and snatch it out of her hand. I try it on and it fits better than the first. I hate suits but I was threatened of loosing my car if I don't wear one.

"Okay boys, come out," Gemma claps. I open the door and step out, along with Harry and Marcel. I look over and they look like grinning idiots.

"I like them," Marcel cheers, "their a nice fit, but what tie do we wear?"

"You'll be wearing a bow tie," she says, "not sure of the color yet."

"Fuck no!" I give Gemma a deceiving look, "it's bad enough I have to wear this shit. I'm not wearing a bow tie."

"Edward you will wear the damn bow tie wether you like it or not! Don't test me right now," she shouts.

"Fine! Fuck!" I throw my hands in the air and go back into the dressing room to change out of this stupid suit I won't need for another 4 months.

Marcel's POV

"Let's go get a pretzel?" Olivia asks after I change out of the suit.

"Sure," I smile.

"Harry where are you going?" Gemma asks. Harry stops and turns back to us.

"Chloe's here," he points. She was standing out by the escalators with a Victoria's Secret bag.

"Ugh," Gemma snarls and shoos him away. I lightly laugh and look at Olivia. She's on her phone trying to avoid the conversation.

"Let's go get the pretzels?" I nudge her. She sighs and makes an effort to smile back at me. She doesn't deserve this.

...

"I know you don't want to talk about it," Olivia and I sit at the food court.

"I know," she dips a piece of pretzel in the cup of cheese she got. I teased her about how strange I find that. I almost mentioned how Harry likes his pretzel with cheese too, but I stopped myself in time, "I'm just glad he's moving on. I don't want to hurt him."

"But you're hurting," my appetite is gone and I push the half eaten pretzel away.

"No I'm not," she looks down. I know she's lying. Just of luck Edward and Tia come over and sit next to us with a tray of food.

"What's up bitches," Edward sits down and Tia smacks his arm, "sorry. I didn't mean that."

Tia sits next to Olivia and smiles at her. They've gotten really close but it's still so awkward when they are together. Considering they both dated Edward.

"How's the whole avoiding Harry shit?" Edward asks Olivia. The three of us have been discussing this for a while. Edward is never any help.

"It was going well until you brought it up," Olivia raises a brow. Tia laughs and Edward gives them an annoyed look.

"Speaking of the devil," Edward looks over my shoulder. I turn around and see Harry and Chloe coming towards us.

"Hey guys," Harry reaches the table holding Chloe's hand. I stare at Chloe and she doesn't look happy. I turn back to Olivia who isn't even looking up. She looks scared.

"Hey," Edward weakly answers. I don't say anything and neither does Tia. Tia is giving Chloe a really mean glare, like she's about to kill her.

"I have to go," Olivia stands and grabs her bag. She runs to the escalator and I stand and run after her.

Edwards POV

"What's her problem?" Harry takes a seat where Marcel was and the slut sits next to him. I shrug and pull out my phone.

*Don't fucking say anything to her. Stay calm*

I send the text to Tia. I watch her open it and she sighs heavily.

She texts back.

*If she keeps staring at me, I will hit her*

I laugh at her text and give her a smile.

"What?" Harry stares back and forth between the two of us.

"Nothing," I shrug and smile over at Tia again.

"Ed can we go to Pacsun?" Tia holds my arm, "I want to buy leggings and more shorts."

"Anything to get me away from here," I stand and Harry glares. I leave the food there and take the drink with me.

Harrys POV

"Are you all angry with one another or
something?" Chloe sits straight up and turns in her chair to face me.

"I don't know what their deal is?" I look as Tia and Edward walk away to the fountain instead of going directly to Pacsun.

"Who's that girl with your brother?" She asks.

"Tia?" I look at her.

"No, not her," she motions her arm, "the other girl. The preppy looking one."

"Oh, her," I throw a napkin I balled up on the table, "that's Olivia. She um...she's Marcel's best friend. I think?"

"Was she important to you?" Chloe asks. She catches me by surprise with her question.

"No," I pick at my nails, "I guess not."

Marcel's POV

"She had a Victorias Secret bag," I laugh as Olivia and I walk around the mall.

"A lot of girls shop there," she giggles and shrugs, "I shop there. Not for the lingerie but for the yoga pants and sweaters."

"Well I don't think she shops there," I joke. I'm trying to brighten Olivia's mood after I almost lost my breathe chasing after her.

"She did have the bag from the more profound side of the store," she points out, "I-I don't want to even think about the things she's purchased."

"She brings out a bad vibe," I tell Olivia, "I don't know?"

"I don't want to be involved," Olivia sighs, "let's talk about something else. Have you talked to, you know?"

"Yeah," I half smile, "she's not coming back."

"What?" Olivia gasps, "she said so herself?"

"Yep," I look down, "she has no family here besides her deadbeat father."

"I'm so sorry Marcel," she touches my arm for comfort.

"It's okay," I try not to cry.

"I guess that makes two," she tries to lighten the mood. She's really bad at it but she makes her best effort.

"We'll get through it," I say trying to mean it. I know she will. She's gone through worse. So have I but I've never felt this way. Then again, neither has she. This is an experience we are both sharing but she has to witness it.

Edwards POV

"I'll be at the guitar shop next door," I tell Tia as she roams around the store. She nods and I head out.

I walk and look at the people enjoying their peachy time at the mall. I bump into Harry and the blonde bitch.

"Watch it," I shove him.

"Calm down man," he steps back and takes the wicked witch of the west into Pacsun.

....

I had my eye on a nice all black electric but decide against getting it. Not yet at least.

I was in the shop for about fifteen minutes until I decided to go get Tia. I leave the shop and see Harry alone by the fountain. I walk passed him and into the shop Tia is in.

"Don't tempt me bitch," I hear her say from behind a shelf. I stay behind listening in.

"I know what you're up to," Tia says. I think she's talking to Harry's whore, "it's not working. Just because you couldn't get Edward doesn't fucking mean Harry will want you."

"Really?" that annoying ass voice says, "because it seems to be working. I've gotten him away from that preppy school girl that hangs out with the loser triplet."

"He's not a loser and she's not a bitch. The only bitch here is you, so take your fucking hooker heels and get out of my fucking sight before I take those extensions and yank them out of your hair," Tia threatens. I hear heels walking away and I turn to meet Tia around the shelf.

I grab her by surprise and kiss her. She drops her bags and grabs my neck.

"That was so fucking hot," I say between the kiss, "I heard it all. I fucking love you."

"I almost killed her," She giggles.

"That turned me on," I pinch the side of her ass and she jumps. I kiss her again, I can never get enough of her.

Harry's POV

"So boys," Mum cleans her hand with her apron. It's been two weeks since break ended and I'm waiting for summer.

"What?" Edward cuts his waffles and shoves them in his mouth.

"Next week is your birthday," she smiles a giddy smile. She hands me a breakfast plate and pats my back, "ready for the big game?"

"Mum we aren't going to the game," Edward tells her. She frowns and looks disappointed.

"Why not?" she asks, "you're father worked really hard for those tickets!"

"We discussed it," I sigh, "we're having a party at Mikes dads pub."

"Mikes dads pub?" she repeats but with a disappointing tone, "boys you can't do this to your father, he's worked so hard for them."

"Mum," Edward snaps, "why should we go? He hasn't been here for us for the past three years. He's missed all our birthdays since then, including you."

He was right. They were always gone, and times it wasn't even for work.

"Marcel honey," she ignores us and walks over to him, "you'll be going right?"

"No," he says blankly, "where were you and dad when I was under depression?"

My eyes widen at Marcel's answer. Mum doesn't say anything and neither does Beth. Beth was the only one there for us when our parents were gone. We had everything, but we didn't have our parents.

(Better late than never :) CHECK OUT @DairyLarry on Instagram! She made the TST Trailer & the link is is my bio on here and IG! :) follow her too & my Instagram @IWLWWY_Fanfics for pictures and when i'll be updating :D love you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...
56.5K 1.1K 16
3 boys, so similar yet so different. Edward is the 'bad boy' with 1000s of tattoos. Harry, well he's a bully to his own brother even though he's the...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...