Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chap 3:- Just great...

6.4K 122 14
By darkangelscries

Walking into the cafeteria, Camila starts looking around for her friends, finding them sitting at their usual spot.

"Hi Milz!" Zayn greets her as they do a quick fist bump.
"Hey." She replies as she sits down, grabbing her bag to take out her banana.

"Oh. Here, Demi went and got your lunch for you." Dinah says as she pushes the tray of cafeteria food towards Camila.

Camila smiles gratefully and takes it.
"I love you so much Demi! You're the best." She smiles as she starts eating.

She eats in silence as she glances up, winking at a group of girls who were staring at her- getting the usual reaction out of them(and all the girls); blushing and looking away while the others winked and bit their lips flirtatiously.

Camila just sends them her charming smile.
"Dang. English was..." Harry starts as he snorts at the look on Camila's face.

Normani laughs as she glances at Camila.
"Girl. You should've seen your face. You looked like a tomato." She breaths out as she laughs with Zayn. Thinking back to how embarrassed her best friend looked like at the discovery of her English teacher.

Camila flips them off, making them laugh even harder and Camila cracks a smile.

"Okay okay, we get it. Maybe I was a bit embarrassed. Maybe." Camila says with her hands raised up.

Harry snorts and nods his head.
"Sure...Maybe huh?" He says sarcastically with a smile.

Camila just laughs and shrugs her shoulders, smirking as she sees Shay and her group making their way over to her.

"Shay." Camila greets with a smirk, nodding her head to the other girls as they waved back.
"Camila..." She purred back, biting her lips as she comfortably situated herself on her lap, dismissing her group back to their table.

"Sure you can sit here with us." Dinah muttered sarcastically, earning a few giggles from Zendaya and Normani.
They continued on with their lunch, leaving Shay and Camila to themselves.

Camila bit her lip, leaning in close to whisper into her ears.
"Your legs still sore?" Smirking to herself when Shay rolled her eyes and nodded her head slightly.

"I wonder why?" She teased.
Shay chuckled lightly and turned around to face her.

"You know why asshole." She says, biting her lips.
Camila raises her eyebrows and tilts her head mockingly.

"Me? Nope. I don't think I do. Care to share?" She teases back with a smile.
Gosh, this is so fun. Camila thought to herself. She couldn't help but feel though as if she was being watched, but she brushed it off quickly when Shay leaned over.

"Maybe it was because of a certain someone." She says lowly with a smirk.

Camila bites her lips, moving in closer to say something when they're interrupted by someone coughing loudly.
"Okay! Y'all know we're still here right?" Dinah says with a sarcastic smile.

Camila rolls her eyes before chuckling lightly to herself.
"Geez. Thanks for ruining the moment." She says sarcastically.

"Pleasures all mine." Dinah replies with a smirk.

Shay rolls her eyes and leans back to Camila, already losing her mood due to Dinah.

Camila felt eyes on her so she turned her head, eyes narrowing when she caught sight of Ms Jauregui, staring intently at her, only averting her eyes quickly when Camila turned her head. But Camila caught her, and she's confused.
Weird. She thought. Before brushing it off and turning back around to her table.

Chuckling at something Shawn said when Shay turns back around to face her.

"Hey. I forgot to ask but did you um...get my text?" She asks and Camila's eyebrows furrow.

"Text?.. Uh, no. What was it about?" She says.

Shay smirks and bites her lips.
"Well it was just a usual text. You know... Of me asking for your-." Camila places a hand over her mouth, nearly laughing at the horrified look Dinah gives them.

"Mmm.. Really? When did you send it actually? I don't remember receiving it." She says to Shay with a look of confusion on her face.

"I sent it like.. During my Chemistry class. I was thinking about you." Shay answers with a smirk.
Camila nods her head and looks down.
"Oh... So that was today then?" She says and Shay nods.

Camila hums and nods her head before realization catches her face.
"Wait. When did you have Chem?" She asks, hoping that Shay gives her a different answer to what she's thinking right now.

Shay shrugs and leans back on her.
"3rd period." She says and Camila can feel her heart drop again.

Wait wait...but why didn't Ms Jauregui ask me or mention it?.... Hold it. She probably saw it after we finished talking, cause I sure as hell didn't see her taking it out during class.
Fuck.

Then realization hits her again.
That's probably why she was staring at me and Shay! Fuck, now she's going to-wait. What am I thinking? I don't give a shit about her opinion. Yep, I don't...

Camila sighs as she closes her eyes.
Even though she seems nonchalant about the whole situation, she's secretly screaming at herself on the inside and is dreading to face Ms Jauregui after school.

She doesn't know why. Because she literally just met the woman, but its just something about her that makes Camila feel........weird..

Like, she has to do everything to make her happy and having her angry at her about something makes her feel bad. Ms Jauregui is intimidating, that she knows for sure, but the way she makes Camila feel right now, scares her shitless.

She clenches her jaw as she steals a glance at Ms Jauregui, just to find her staring right back at her. Camila narrows her eyes, raising her eyebrows questioningly in the process. Ms Jauregui quickly snaps her head away, avoiding eye contact with Camila which makes her confused as fuck.

Ms Jauregui stands at the other side of the cafeteria with another teacher who's probably telling her some stories about the school.

They avoid eye contact for the rest of lunch.

-
-

It was now the end of school and Camila felt like shitting herself.

She now walks back to her English class where she'll have detention with Ms Jauregui...For an hour. Yay for her.
Upon reaching the door to the classroom, she takes a deep breath before putting on a smug face as she opens it up, walking right in as she takes a seat on the desk in the front, dropping her bag to the ground before plopping herself onto the seat.

She looks up, finding Ms Jauregui in her podium, doing what seems to be grading the students papers from her previous classes, not even bothering to look up at Camila.

After a few minutes of pure silence, she clears her throat before finally looking up to meet Camila's gaze, raising her eyebrows and Camila just smirks.

"So.. I'm here." She starts as she looks around the classroom.

Ms Jauregui sighs before pointing to a shelf at the back of the classroom.
Camila glances back only to look back at Ms Jauregui questioningly.
"Uhh.... Sorry what?" She questions.

Ms Jauregui sighs and leans back in her chair.
"I want you to put those books at the back in order. There are some textbooks there that I would like for you to bring to my desk as well, they're English textbooks that we will be using for our next class. The rest, I just want you to put them into their right sections and whatnot."

Camila furrows her eyebrows, glancing back and widening her eyes at the huge ass shelf with what looks like a million books. Okay, okay, she's exaggerating, but still. Those are a lot of books.

She scoffs as she turns back to face her teacher.
"Seriously? That shelf looks like the size of this building. And I'm only suppose to be here for detention. You're not suppose to make me do anything such as work." She complains, making Ms Jauregui smirk.

"Well. That's not my problem. And the way I do my detention is none of your business. So hurry up, I need those textbooks." She finishes, looking back down at her pile of papers as she picks up her pen to write some things down.

Camila huffs, standing up dejectedly as she drags herself to the back.
"Why don't you try walking to the back and getting it yourself." She mumbles.

"What was that?"

Camila rolls her eyes, turning to give Ms Jauregui a fake smile.
"Nothing miss. Just....saying how this gives me good exercise." She responds with a fake smile.

Ms Jauregui raises her eyebrows amusingly before smirking back, looking back down at her work.
"Good. Now continue with your work."

Camila rolls her eyes before continuing on her way.
Luckily for her, she loves books. So this job isn't really going to be half as bad for her, she just won't let Ms Jauregui know that. Obviously.

Just the first day of school and I'm already in detention. Not to mention I have to do this fucking shit for a whole week. Fan-fucking-tastic!

She begins putting away some books, picking some out before walking over to put it in the other side, taking out the textbooks that Ms Jauregui requested as she places them all on a table behind her.

Meanwhile, Ms Jauregui sits at her podium, doing her work when the temptation gets too hard to ignore, she finally decides to glance up at Camila.

She let's her eyes rank over the brown eyed girl's body and bites her lips subconsciously.

Immediately, she snaps out of her stupid thoughts as she looks back down at her work.
Not even wanting to believe that she checked one of her students out.
So unprofessional, and its my first day on the job! She thought before shaking her head to herself.

Camila's not even close to finish and she's bored out of her mind, so she decides to try and make conversation with Ms Jauregui, only to stop when she remembered what Shay had sent to her phone;which Ms Jauregui has with her; and decides maybe its better not to talk to her right now.

She sighs as she holds up all the English textbooks in her hands, walking back towards Ms Jauregui's desk as she places it softly in front of her.

She's about to turn around when Ms Jauregui calls out to her.

"What?" She turns around as she gives Ms Jauregui a questioning look.

Ms Jauregui clears her throat, looking down before looking back up to smile sheepishly.
"Um. I said that's enough for today." She says.

Camila glances up at the clock on the wall to see that it was only 3:35
Wow. You gotta be shitting me right now.

Camila looks at Ms Jauregui confusingly before speaking.
"Uhh...but I still have like...a lot more time left until the bell rings."

"Its fine. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

Camila gulps as she blinks her eyes at Ms Jauregui. Silently cursing herself in her head as she nods, sitting back down in her spot from before.

She gazes up at Ms Jauregui, eyes widening when she takes her phone out from her drawer, holding it up towards Camila.

"So.... Um, here you go." She says, making Camila look at her weirdly.
"What?"

Ms Jauregui chuckles at her shocked face before nodding her head.
"Here. You can have it back. Detention's almost done anyway. At least right now to me its finish." She shrugs.

Camila narrows her eyes, standing up and making her way slowly towards Ms Jauregui, hand reaching out to grasp the electronic device, her fingertips grazing the front of Ms Jauregui's hand making her feel little shoots of electricity coming up her hand.

She decides to ignore it as she walks back to her desk, sitting down as she looks back up at Ms Jauregui.
"Uhh... Thanks?" She says unsurely, smiling sheepishly at her teacher.

Ms Jauregui just smirks at her and nods.

"Um.....you didn't happen to uh...you know?....From uh, my phone?" Camila stutters out as she curses herself in her head.
Fuck! Why are you stuttering Cabello?!

Ms Jauregui arches up one of her perfectly groomed eyebrows before shaking her head.
"Sorry. Could you please be more.....specific?"

Camila gulped and sighed out loudly.
"I meant if you like...received anything...on my phone." She spoke out.

Ms Jauregui tilted her head and hummed.
"Why? Were you expecting someone to...contact you?" She said with an amused expression.

Camila cleared her throat and finally it occurred to her when she saw the teasing smirk and amusing expression on Ms Jauregui's face.

She's fucking playing me right now isn't she?... Damn.

Camila decided to just go all 'YOLO' on the topic as she shrugged.
Two can play in this game.

"Yeah I actually was expecting someone. To text me. Just wondering if you saw it." She says and smirks when Ms Jauregui raises her eyebrows.

"Um."

Camila wanted to laugh at her red face.
God, was she actually blushing?!

She snorted as she let's out a low chuckle, the sound making a certain green eyed beauty shiver. In a good way of course.

"So. I'm guessing from your reaction you did saw it." Camila stated with a smirk.

Ms Jauregui coughed awkwardly as she cleared her throat.
"N-no?" She let's out nervously before clearing her throat awkwardly.

Camila just smirked as she raised her eyebrows teasingly.

"Okay.....whatever you say." She says with a smirk, Ms Jauregui just nods her head slightly before clearing her throat.

"So. Uh, since you're basically done with your detention.. You're um. Free to leave anytime you want."

Camila glances at the door, debating weather she should or not before an idea pops into her mind.

Turning back to face her hot teacher, she just shrugs as she leans forward, smiling lightly but Ms Jauregui can see that tiny mischievous look on her face which makes her narrow her eyes curiously.

"You're not gonna leave?" She asks and Camila just shakes her head, making her sigh as she raises her eyebrows.

Camila smirks as she clears her throat, folding her arms across her chest.
"Actually. I think I'll just stay for awhile." She prompts.

Ms Jauregui nods her head and looks down at her papers before Camila speaks again.

"And you know.... Since I'll be here for another..." She trails off as she glances up at the clock.

3:40

She silently smiles to herself as she coughs, beginning to speak again.
"20 minutes.... I want to actually talk to you. You know? Get to know each other." She finishes with a grin.

Ms Jauregui sits at her seat, staring at Camila dumbfounded before clearing her throat.

"Are you?.... Trying to flirt with me or something?" She raises an eyebrow at Camila, who just smiles cheekily at her.

"Of course not ma'am. Unless if you want to think of it that way, then go ahead."

Ms Jauregui scoffs as she shakes her head, giving Camila a warning look.

Camila raises her hands up in surrender before chuckling lightly to herself.

"Okay okay I'll stop. But seriously though. It's boring and you seem like an interesting person. Just think of this as a.....well I don't know, but I'm being serious. You don't have to tell me a whole story about your life y'know?" Camila smiles.

Ms Jauregui is silent, finally deciding to deny her until Camila gives her this cute puppy look, making her reconsider her decision and she let's out a loud groan.

"Fine. But this stays between us." She gives out and Camila nods as she leans back in her seat.

Its quiet for a few seconds until Camila breaks it.
"Okay. I guess I'll go first then. Um.... Why don't we do 21 questions?" She suggests and Ms Jauregui just shrugs.

"Okay..... Uh, is it okay to ask for your name?" Camila says and Ms Jauregui smirks at her before rolling her eyes.
"It's Lauren. But you can't call me that in school." She answers.

Lauren Jauregui...What a beautiful name..She thought to herself.

"Lauren.... Uh, cool name." She says instead of saying her thoughts aloud.

Ms Jauregui-now known as Lauren, shudders at the way her name rolls so perfectly off Camila's tongue.

God! Stop thinking this way Lauren!

She nods her head as she gulps inwardly to herself.
"Um. Yeah, thanks. Anyway, my turn." She says.

Camila nods her head as she waits patiently for her question.

"Um... Favourite band?" Lauren decides to go easy first.

Camila snorts as she raises her eyebrows.
"Seriously? You could've ask me a more....harder question." She says.

Lauren glares at her and huffs.
"Just answer the question." She says, annoyed with the way Camila looks like she's about to laugh.

Camila just chuckles before clearing her throat.
"Okay... Um.. I have a few. There's uh..." Camila stops before looking down, her face turning red as she looks embarrassed.

Lauren just narrows her eyes at her and raises her eyebrows expectantly.

Camila coughs as she mumbles something inaudible and Lauren furrows her eyebrows.
"Pardon me?"

Camila's face turns even more red before mumbling something out.

Lauren isn't sure if she heard it right but if its what she thought she heard, she can't help but find it incredibly cute.."One Direction?" She says with a smile.

Camila groans out loud, bringing her hands up to hide her crimson face.
Lauren giggles and smirks at her.
"Who would've known." She teases making Camila glare at her playfully.

"Okay okay whatever. Gosh!" She says making Lauren smirk at her.

Camila clears her throat after awhile, her face returning to its normal complexion, though a small tint of pink could still be seen across her cheeks.

"Okay.... Since that's out of the way. I also happen to love the 1975....Alot." She finishes.

Lauren raises her eyebrows
before grinning.
"Really? Wow, they're my favourite band too!" She says happily.

Camila grins at her before reaching over to give her a high five, which Lauren happily gives back.

"Aye! I know. Their songs Like, physically help me relax you know?" Camila says with a smile.

Lauren nods her head happily before remembering their position.
She's a goddamn student! What am I doing!!?
Calm down. There's nothing wrong here right? Just having a normal conversation with her.. That's not wrong..right?
Right.

She clears her throat before glancing up at the clock.
3:55

She sighs before turning to Camila.
"Um.. Your turn?"

Camila nods and places her finger on her chin, looking up..
"Oh! Um. How old are you? Cause can I just say you most definitely look way...and I mean WAY too young to be a teacher."

Lauren shrugs her shoulders, she's been hearing this from a fair amount of people already.

It doesn't surprise her that people mistaken her for a college student, or just simply a high school student.

Having to graduate earlier ahead then her peers back in High school, she managed to get everything done and graduated at the age of just 20 in college, getting her masters and teaching certificate and other great certificates that she's very proud of. She's a very smart person. That was two years ago though. She's been helping as a substitute and stuff back in New York and became a English teacher as well, only for a few months though. She then moved to Miami where she applied for the teaching job and well.. Here she is.
She's a child genius you could say.

"I'm actually 22years old."

Camila hums as she smirks slightly at the fact.

"Oh wow. That's incredibly young."

"Yeah I know. But whatever." Lauren shrugs.

The bell then rings, making them jump slightly in their seats.

Camila begins packing up her stuff, leaving Lauren to sit mindlessly, watching her do so.
She picks up her bag as she slings them over her shoulders.
"Guess I'll see you for tomorrow's detention...Lauren." She says with a smirk.

Laurens eyes widen and before she knows it, she's out the door.

Laurens silent before groaning out loudly.
Well isn't she great! She thought sarcastically.

She couldn't help but smile though at the thought of the young Cuban.
I'm getting myself in trouble... And I don't think I'll want to get out of it.
Ugh!

-----------------------------------------
Hiii!!
Haven't proofread this so....SORRY! 😄

*edit* this chap is freaking cringy so uh. yea. Sorry bout dat, didn't really have the energy to rewrite the whole thing.
-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.6K 23
With only senior year left, Lauren wants to get out of high school and into the real world where she aspires to be a journalist. But with her inabili...
363K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...