The Struggles of a Single Fat...

By Diallina

Where are you going? I'm leaving... Why? Because I can't take being cooped up in one place What about our son... More

Getting a New Addition
In With The New
Nothing stays the same
Abandonment
Can't I just Give Up
Help is Needed
Evan's Sickness
Allowing Help
Taking things Slow
Even Adults Need Shots
Donations
On Your Tummy
Now say Dada
Jobless
New Job
Actions Speak Louder
Terrible Twos
Haunting Nightmare
Aunt Sheila
Never Speak to Me
Enjoying Life
Victory
Always Smile Daddy
Nightmares
Its Just Enough
Sudden Changes
No
To Court
Hearing the Truth
Inner Battles
So this is the End

One

1.1K 73 30
By Diallina

Chapter 15 One

"Dadda dadda dadda," a voice said as Jonathan felt someone pat his cheeks.

Jonathan opened his eyes and saw an excited birthday boy named Evan who turned one today. Evan was currently wearing a red onesie and giggled happily when he saw Jonathan open his eyes. Jonathan sighed but then smiled and quickly lifted Evan off of him.

"How is my birthday boy," Jonathan said rubbing his nose against Evan's.

"Dadda Dadda Dadda," Evan babbled squealing really loud.

"WHERE IS MY FAVORITE NEPHEW," Luke yelled out as he entered the room.

"Me me me me," Evan said holding his hands out to Luke.

"Hey Luke," Jonathan said as he watched Luke hold Evan.

"I have the decorations on the table and the guys agreed to bring some stuff," Luke said as Evan was pulling his beard.

"Why couldn't I have decorations for my birthday," Jonathan joked making Luke chuckle.

"You are a grown ass man deal with it," Luke said as he placed Evan back on the bed.

"Who's coming," Jonathan said as he stretched from the bed.

"Well Marcel, Simone, their son Craig, Lui, David, David's son Brian, Bryce, Ryan, Blue, your parents, my parents, and Dially," Luke said and I nod my head.

"Alright I guess I should set everything up," Jonathan said.

"DON'T WORRY JON I'M HERE TO HELP," Dially yelled when she entered the house with Blue.

"Hey Blue," Luke said kissing her on the forehead.

"Your baby is kicking," Blue said as Luke placed his hand on her stomach.

He smiled widely when it kicked back and kissed her on the lips.

"Get a room," Jonathan said as he came out with Evan.

"Ew," Evan said making everyone laugh.

"How is my nephew," Dially said taking him from Jonathan's arms.

"Ia Ia," Evan said happily as Dially bounced him in her arms.

"That's it my name is Dia," Dially said.

"He's going to feel so betrayed when he realizes your name isn't Dia," Jonathan said as she shrugs.

"That doesn't matter here you hold him as I decorate," Dially said passing him back to Jonathan.

"Ooh Ooh," Evan said as he saw Blue.

"He's grown so much," Blue said as she sat down on the couch.

"Okay Evan go play while daddy sets up okay," Jonathan said placing Evan on the floor.

"Ababa," Evan said as he slowly got up to walk over to his toy chest.

"When did he start walking and why didn't you tell me anything," Dially exclaimed as she took a picture of Evan.

"A month ago I'll show you the video later," Jonathan said as he was pulling out some streamers.

It took a couple of hours but they finally had set up all the decorations. Luke had changed Evan in the meantime and was currently watching tv as Evan played.

"Hello hello," Jonathan's Mom Alyssa said when she came inside.

"Hey Mom," Jonathan said hugging her.

"Where's the little guy," his father Calvin said as Evan slowly walked to them.

"Nana nana," Evan babble happily as Alyssa picked him up.

"Look at him he's grown so much," she said making him giggle.

"I hope we didn't come late," Luke's parents, who were Jacob and Lea, said as they came in behind them.

"You're never late ma," Luke said giving her a hug.

"Yo Jonathan," Marcel, an old childhood friend, said as he came with his girlfriend Simone and his son Craig, who was 5 months old.

"Whoa Marcel Craig has gotten so big," Jonathan said as Craig snuggled in Simone.

"He still doesn't believe that Craig isn't his," Simone said and Marcel pouts.

"I'm black and he's white completely different," Marcel said and she giggles.

"He takes after his momma and the DNA test proves it," she says and Marcel kisses her forehead.

"Can you guys move," David said behind them.

"Hey David," Jonathan said as they came in.

"Where's Lui and the baby," Marcel said.

"Brian was being a bit fussy sorry," Lui said.

"Jaclyn couldn't make it but she gives her regards" David said taking Brian from Lui.

"When are you gonna have children Lui," Luke said and he shrugs.

"Who knows," he said.

"The life of the party is here," Ryan said holding a present

"What's up bitch," Jonathan said.

"Language we all have children," Bryce said as she came in holding her belly.

"Bryce you're so far along," Simone said touching her stomach.

"When is he due," Simone asked.

"Next month," she replied making Simone giggle.

"Dadda," Evan said grabbing Jonathan's leg.

"Awww Evan is so big," Bryce cooed going to him.

"There's food in the kitchen and you can leave the gifts on the table with the cake," Jonathan said and everyone moved to the kitchen.

The food was served and Evan watched curiously at the two babies that were at his party. When they had cut the cake they had sang Evan happy birthday. Evan had no clue at what was going on but he enjoyed the attention that he was given.

"Okay Evan it's time to open the presents," Jonathan said.

"Ooooh mine first," Dially said as she grabbed a red wrapped box.

Dially had given Evan some new clothes. Luke had given him a new playpen to which Jonathan punched him for. Blue had given him some new toys. David and Lui has given Evan some more clothes. Ryan and Bryce had given Evan a new fancy outfit. Marcel and Simone had given him more toys. His parents had given him some new bottles and Luke's parents had given him a stuffed raccoon.

"Thank you all for coming," Jonathan said as they were leaving.

"Me and Blue are staying to clean up," Dially said and he nods his head.

Everyone left and Blue sat on the couch rubbing her stomach as Luke held her. Jonathan and Dially were taking down the decorations as Evan was making his job a little harder for them.

"Sometimes I wished he napped when he's suppose to," Jonathan said throwing away something Evan had taken out from the trash.

"He's different aren't you Evy," Dially said cooing at him.

"es," Evan said as he took it out again.

"You didn't have to help," he said and she shakes her head.

"Nonsense I'm always glad to help," Dially said and Evan walked up to her.

Evan looked up at Dially with wide brown eyes. Dially was busy talking with Jonathan to notice and Evan frowns. He remembers seeing something on tv of a kid that said something to this lady. He thinks really hard and remembers the word.

"Mama," Evan babbled catching both of their attention.

"What Evan," Delirious said as Evan was pulling on Dially's dress.

"Mama Mama Mama," Evan babbled happily as Dially picked him up.

"Oh Evan," Dially said smiling softly at him.

The words Evan said dubbed deep into Jonathan's soul. More than he wanted it too.

I just love this story. I hope you guys figured out what I'm hiding ;). I'll give you guys a hint in the next chapter if you have no clue. Sorry this took long. I wanted to finish A Triple Life before I started on anything else. So expect more updates in the near future.

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.7K 53
At a young age, Evan learned that the world was very cruel. Darkness destroyed his home, and swallowed his parents with it. With no way out, he was f...
77.2K 3.9K 46
Have you ever had a secret that had to be kept even from your closest friends. A secret that could tear apart of what fans had believed in one person...
145K 5.1K 29
Jonathan/Delirious moves into a new town with his father and sister. He was a shy kid at school and got bullied by a gang. His sister, Luna, made him...
460K 18.2K 41
COMPLETE "Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at the sensation of his finger brushing agai...