The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#7 The missing patients
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#19 Merging of Latest
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#27 Arrested
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
Book II #32 Face-to-Face
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#37 Izzy
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#62 The Jailbreak
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

#38 Yes!

9.7K 811 133
By shakthi

Read chapter 37 before this, Both are updated together.

Arjun.

My phone was ringing and I groaned.

Who's calling me early in the morning?

I saw father's number and opened my eyes fully.

Why would he call me personally!?

"Hello?-"

"Arjun, There's an emergency, Meet me in the conference room" He said and disconnected the call.

It look like something bad really happened.

I got up and started to get ready.

When I hurried down, My housekeeper looked at me disapprovingly.

"I am sorry, uncle Ravi, It's an emergency this time" I said before dashing out.

He only come here once in a while to clean the house and most of the time he is here, It seems that I skip my breakfast.

I started to dial karan when I opened my car door.

Where's karan? He's not picking up, Usually it's him who informs me about the newses in the company.

Abiram.

I can't tolerate this!

I will not leave that bitch and her gang anymore!

I watched father, Who was the only one present in the meeting room.

"We need to kill that bitch!" I said. "I told you so many times, Whatever happened to us was all because of her" I added.

"I know" Father nodded. "It's not that I don't want to do anything, Officer Suresh and she's working together-"

Father stopped as someone opened the door to the conference room.

"What happened-" Arjun started.

"Aiza escaped" I shouted in anger

"Trishana's gang got her outside! They came to the old warehouse to get her!" I was seething in anger.

"Shahid's daughter escaped!?" He asked in shock. "Trishana and her gang appeared there? How's it possible, Your men were keeping watch there!"

I turned murderous then.

"They were drunk! Can you believe that! They let their guard down since she was only a kid! I am going to kill them all, I am going to-"

"There's no need to get so worked up now, What's happened is already happened, Just tell me the details now" He said coolly.

This is what I hate about him the most. The bastard always try to act cool.

"They were drinking while the gang appeared, They had weapons and guns with them, They attacked our men and took away the girl" Abiram said.

"How the heck did they know about the warehouse then?" I asked him.

"That's what I had been thinking" Father spoke up. "If they know about it, It means there's someone leaking the news outside-"

"Sir!"

All of us turned to see sanjay, Abiram's most trusted man at the door. "I am sorry to interrupt, But..We got information on priyanka" He said, looking worried.

"What's it?" Abiram barked. "Is she dead?"

"No" Sanjaya said. "She's going to sue us, I heard that she requested to see the officer suresh kumar" He said.

"But he already took her statement yesterday!" I said.

"That was when our men was near her, She asked one of the nurses secretly and luckily she was that nurse we planted near her"

"That bitch!" I shouted. "She must've informed about shahid's daughter too!"

"You said you will keep her mouth shut" Arjun said, infuriating me now "And your men couldn't even keep watch of a five year old" He said. "Do you know what's going to happen when priyanka open her mouth against us?" He asked me.

He sure like to rub salt on my wound.

"Did priyanka meet officer suresh?" I turned back to sanjay.

"No, Our nurse told her that her message is delivered to him and she's waiting for him to turn up" Sanjay said "Her room has security now, Two officers are taking watch at the door" he said.

"Why would police put security for her when she didn't even complain about us?" Arjun asked.

"Suresh kumar knows her" Father said. "Trishana and her gang had been searching for her and shahid's daughter for a long time now, So it's only logical that trishana has told him about priyanka" Father added "He couldn't do anything now as no one filed any complaint till now, And their gang didn't complain because shahid's daughter was in danger, But now that priyanka is hospitalised, He knew that something is wrong!"

Father is right!

Officer suresh will not let anything cross him.

"If he's doing this without any complaint from them,I can't imagine what will happen if he get the complaint!" Arjun said.

"This is all your fault, Arjun, It was your f**king Idea to begin with!" I shouted at him even though I know that half of its my mistake.

"You were too confident that you could shut her up!" Arjun retorted back. "And it was your men who messed up, If everything had went well, it would have been a perfect plan!" He said.

Yes, I was confident that she would shut up to save her old mother.

It usually worked every time I used to threaten others, I don't know why She choose to sue us.

Did she think that I won't do anything to her mother? Did she think it was just an empty threat!?

"Sanjay, Go and take care of her mother today!" I ordered angrily.

"Are you crazy?" Arjun looked at me. "Do you want to make it more complicated?" He said. "If you mess up anything anymore, I  won't allow surya law firm to meddle in this!" he exclaimed.

"This is my business, Arjun, Keep out of-"

"He is right, You can't act recklessly, You know what happened to mahesh, Don't do anything stupid" Father said.

"I know what to do" I said firmly "I will get rid of that bitch first, So that she can't file a complaint against me" I said.

"Trying to kill her when the police officers are keeping watch is more dangerous" Arjun said.

"It is indeed dangerous" Father said "But if she opens her mouth, It will be really over for us" He said "We need to find a way to get rid of her"

"Do you remember what happened when we sent our men to get rid of shahid in the hospital?" Arjun asked.

"We can't send any private goons this time" Father said. "we need to make it look like a death due to her injury" He said "let me take care of this, Abiram, we will make use of our nurse there" He said and I was relieved at last.

If father can take care of this, Nothing will go wrong.

"Where's the others?" Arjun looked around.

"We didn't inform anyone as I was doubtful that there's some leak in the office" Father said.

"Did you see karan?" Arjun asked sanjay and I was suddenly at loss of words.

Sanjay looked at me.

"Karan..um..He was taken into the punishment room along with all others" I said.

"What!?" Arjun turned to me. "What did he do?" Arjun looked really angry.

"I suspected that there is some leak and I wanted to intorroga-"

"Let go of karan now" Arjun turned to sanjay and ordered.

"But he was-"

"GO NOW!" Arjun ordered and sanjay retreated back, looking worried.

"You had no authority to order my men-"

"Abiram, This is the last time" He said "I know that you hate me, But if you ever do something like this, I will not be silent anymore"

"Enough" Father shouted. "We are already in enough trouble to worry about your assistant" He looked angry. "Besides, I too feel that you are too much attached to him" he added.

I felt satisfied now.

However, Arjun looked angry.

"Karan is the only one in this firm who had been following me, He's loyal and dedicated" He said.

"I can tolerate anything else, But this!" He added. "Whatever Abiram and Mahesh do, However they messes up things, You don't have any problem" He said, Looking at father.

"But whenever it comes to me, you expect a perfect score, And even if something happen to me, You turn a blind eye" Arjun looked murderous.

"Just like you did to my mother" He said the forbidden words. "And the time you ignored it when Abiram and Mahesh tried to kill me in that fire all those years back" He stopped.

I can't believe he dared to talk to father like this!

Father's face looked red with anger.

"Arjun, Be grateful that I adopted you!" He said. "I told you to never mention the past"

"I would have been well even if you hadn't adopted me" Arjun said and walked out of the room, Slamming the door after him.

"Well..." I said "He was always ungrateful-"

"Abiram" Father's voice was very grave. "If you mess up again, I won't clean up after you, Take responsibility for your action" He said angrily.

He got up.

"Don't ever think that surya group is yours, Even if you are not here, I will find someone who can take care of it without messing up things, Even if it's Arjun, I won't care as long as he runs it like I want" Father looked me in the eye. "I went through life and death to get here, It's more precious to me than my family, So keep it in your mind" He warned and walked out.

This is all Arjun's fault!

I hate him!

But I won't allow anything to go wrong, I have to take care of Priyanka soon.

Shahid.

"Why did she call us here?" Karthik asked while he helped varsha to get out of the car.

She hasn't recovered fully yet.

"We don't have anything to do here" he said.

I walked inside with Aditi.

"May be Nitin gave her something" Aditi said and I nodded.

"Yea, she said something about talking to Nitin" I said.

But when we all reached the hall, We had an unexpected guest waiting.

"Shweta!" Aditi said while I stilled in the doorway.

"Why are you here?" Karthik asked, Confused "Did Trisha give you the address?" He asked.

She looked nervous.

"Yea, I did" Trisha said. "Because she has a surprise for you, Shahid"

"Surprise?" I said. "Whatever it is, it was too reckless for you to give her this address, Even if she's not like her family, It's still dangerous to give our hideout away"

"You will thank her for this, Shahid" Aditya came out and slumped to the settee, Next to varsha.

"What are you all talking about?" Varsha asked.

"Moloo.." Trisha called and I heard the tiny footsteps before the light pink color appeared.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Izzy ran to me.

"Izzy!" I knelt down and wrapped my baby inside my hands and hugged her tightly.

They all were talking around us, But I was completely in a different world.

"Daddy, Izzy want to meet mommy" She said and I froze, I felt like something knocked out the life inside me.

Trisha.

I watched as shahid was hugging Izzy tightly while Aditya was filling everyone about what happened.

Shahid wiped his eyes and looked at her.

"Izzy" He said slowly. "Mommy...She is.." His words cut off slightly while his eyes started to fill again. "Izzy, mommy is in..heaven" He said.

"Izzy want to see her!" She started adamantly. "Izzy miss her"

"Mommy said she..will watch over ..you, She-"

"NO! Daddy promised me that you will bring her back..aunty priya said that you will come with mommy-"

And shahid wrapped her up again. It look like he couldn't control anymore and his whole body started to shake.

"I'm so..sorry..baby.." He whispered "I.."

"Daddy..." Izzy looked worried to find shahid in that state. "Dont cry...Izzy is here.." She wrapped her tiny little hands around his neck and hugged him.

Everyone of us who were assembled there were at loss of words, I could feel my eyes sting and I wiped it away.

"You are..scaring her, Shahid" Aditya said slowly.

Then shahid wiped his eyes again and looked at his daughter.

"Daddy missed you" He said and kissed her on the forehead. "I missed you so much" He said and got up slowly.

He took her hand and turned to shweta, Who looked frozen in her spot.

"Thank you" Shahid whispered, Everyone could actually hear the depth of his gratitude in his words "I will never forget this, I will be forever grateful" He said.

"I Am sorry, You had to go through..this, Shahid, This is all I could do for you, I can't bring back your wife, But at least I was able to bring back your baby" She said. "I like Izzy, If you allow it, I would like to spend my life with her" She said, Stunning everyone. "I Like you, Shahid" She added.

While every one of us were shocked, Shahid smiled.

"You don't have to take my words too seriously, Shweta, It was not fair to you, You don't have to pay me back with your life" He said.

"I really like Izzy and you, This is not payback-"

"Shweta" He sounded like an elder brother giving advice. "You are too young" He said. "And I don't think..that I can love anyone else..Jasmine is the only girl I have ever loved" He said. "And I will keep on loving her only"

"I know I can't ever erase her from your mind and I am not asking for you to do that" Shweta said. "I can wait" She said.

He smiled again.

"You are too young to look after a baby" He said and looked at Izzy. 

"The pink frock is oversized" He chuckled, Making the surrounding less serious and turning down her confession lightly.

"And kids have the tendency to untie the shoe knots so, You have to tie it like this" He bend down and started to tie the undone knot.

"Hey shahid" Karthik said playfully "Don't you think you are being too petty after the things she's done for you?"

"That's right! You can't complaint about the dress and the knot! I had a tough time selecting it" Shweta said. "I am willing to learn though"

I laughed at that.

"Daddy" Izzy said. "Auntie shweta only knows how to cook noodles" she said. "She was hungry and even brought the baby foods" She said.

Everyone laughed at that while shweta turned red.

"That was for you, Not me" She managed.

"Thank you for all the trouble, Shweta" Shahid nodded. "next time we meet, I promise that I will cook something nice for you" He said and everyone clapped. "As a big brother" He added firmly.

But shweta nodded happily.

"I will look forward to it" She said and looked at the watch. "I really need to go now, I can't stay here for long"

"I met Arjun" I spoke up and shweta froze. "He doesn't look as bad as you said, In Fact, He was easy going and carefree"

"Let me tell you, Trishana, He's more dangerous than Abiram and Mahesh, Don't take my warnings lightly, Stay away from him" She said.

"But he's already interested in Trisha now" Aditi said.

"You are playing with fire, Trisha, I hope you know what you are doing" she said. "Do you know that it was his idea to trap you all with priyanka? I heard it directly, He wanted to trap you and for that he set priyanka as a bait" she said. "I couldn't contact you to warn you and I was going crazy!"

"So it was indeed a trap" I said slowly.

"I don't have time to fill everything, But be very careful around him Trisha" She warned before she walked out. "And..." She turned around slowly, doubtfully.

"What's it?"

"I heard that he keep the important files in his apartment" She said. "But the only one who have access to it is him and his assistant" She added.

I nodded.

"Thank you for everything, Shweta" I said again and everyone nodded.

"Take care of yourselves, I can't get involved always, Be safe" She waved her hand at us and walked to her car.

So all of us gathered in the hall and everyone was getting acquainted with Izzy.

"What are we going to do about priyanka?" shahid asked. "I am worried about her" he said.

"Dont worry" Aditya said in between showing Izzy some magic tricks. "I will call Uncle prakash and ask him to be extra careful of priyanka" he said.

"I will ask karthik's dad to watch her too" I nodded.

"And Arjun, What Are we going to do about him?" Varsha asked.

"From what shweta told us, It's more of a reason that we should proceed" I said. "If Arjun is out of the picture, it will make everything easier for us" I said and took out my special phone.

"What are you going to do?" karthik asked me.

"Giving him an answer" I said while typing.

Arjun.

"I am alright sir" Karan told me. "I had this coming long before"

He was beaten up badly.

"Go and see a doctor, Karan"

"It's not that bad-"

"Listen to me this time, Don't make me more angry" I said.

I was still furious as I drive back.

There is a limit for me to keep my temper at check.

Even if it was only Friday night, I drive straight to the club house.

Natasha saw me coming and walked to me.

"Later" I passed her without a glance and my employees instantly sensed that I was in a bad mood, They blocked the people from entering my spot.

My phone beeped while I was finishing my first cup of whiskey.

I opened the message.

"Yes"

I looked at the word again.

Yes!?..

My heart leaped at the simple word, I feel like a teenager all of a sudden.

Her answer is 'yes'?

She's accepting me?

She's ready to be my girlfriend!?..

I pressed the dial button and waited as the phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Sanjana, Meet me" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I am at the clubhouse, Meet me here" I repeated.

"I am busy today, Can I meet you another-"

"I need to see you now" I insisted.  "Or do you want me to come to your apartment and pick you up?" I asked her.

I'm cornering her again, I have checked the details on her and her fake apartment is really there in one of the prestigious side of town.

"No, no!" She said quickly "I'm outside now" She said. "Are you...drunk?" She asked back.

"I missed you, Why did it take this much time for you to answer me?" I asked her.

"I think you are drunk, Arjun, Wait for me, I will come there" She said and hung up.

Well...she's coming here for me.

She's too confident that her gang is following her around whenever she's out with me.

She think that She's deceiving me.

I took my phone again.

"Boss?" Karan attended the call.

"Karan, Sanjana is coming here now" I said.

"What are you planning sir?"

"I Just want to be alone with her" I said. "I want to tone down her confidence level too" I added.

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"When she is with me, Block her friends for me, Karan"

"That's not easy, I don't even know how they are disguised" karan said. "How am I supposed to find them from the sea of people in club?"

"That's easy" I said. "You don't have to come all the way here, When she reach here, Tell the manager to Block every way out of here except for the private road that's used by me" I ordered.

------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 36.3K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
138K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
313K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
27.5K 3K 37
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 ᴴᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱˢᵍᵘⁱˢᵉ _______________________________________...