Just Like An Angel

By shawmilaforever67

When cocky, popular, team captain of the basket ball team Shawn Mendes, lays his eye on Camila Cabello; he an... More

Lust.. Or
Real
Bullshit
"Im okay."
3 words
Needed this
Gone
Love.
Happy.. wait no?
Move on
Safe
Sure about you
Bad trip?
Torn apart
seven
Party on.
5 days.
Another goodbye
Woah.. WHAT??
It all came back
I do
The end

Game on

15.5K 247 140
By shawmilaforever67

The sound of the bell woke Shawn up. His head shot up and he looked around the classroom in confusion. Only Mr Bringinton could make him fall asleep on the first day of school. He stood quickly and rushed out the class room door, being met by two girls at his side. "Hey shawn." they said in sync.

"Hey ladies." He smirked, walking down the hallway. Man oh man did he miss the girls here. No matter where he was in school he was always accompanied by females. Thats the good part about being popular and loved. Not that there's any bad parts really. You get invited to every party when you're as popular as Shawn. Who wouldn't love being the captain of the schools basketball team. You get laid basically whenever, all you had to do was make a booty call. Shawn made those frequently. He was a sucker for a late night smash.

The girls walked off after he arrived to second period. He walked into the class room, his bag hung on one shoulder and his note book in his his right hand, he immediately slumped in his seat and waited to see what friends he'd find in this class. A brown haired boy that went by the name of Cameron walked in. Shawns very best friend. Shawn smiled wide and stood up pointing at the seat next to him. Cameron and shawn had been friends since diapers. They'd hung out every day after school and every day of summer. They did everything together. They even took turns with girls, passing them around or telling each other the good and the bad every girl portrayed during sex. No one could replace he and camerons friendship. When shawn got kicked out of his house Cameron was there and let him stay at his house. He never expected anything in return either, which Shawn cherished.

Shawn watched the door to see who else would be in his class and a small cuban girl caught his eye. Her hair was long and wavy and stopped right above her butt. And her butt! Shawn turned to is friend who had his mouth gaped open at the girl.

"She is one spicy taco." Cameron said, still staring at her.

"you're right on that." Shawn agreed. He turned his head to the girl once more and they briefly made eye contact, she looked down quickly and passed him, moving to the back of the class. Her perfume lingered. Fruity.

Shawn smirked and turned to Cameron. "oh yeah, she wants me." Shawn was a cocky asshole. Cameron turned to him, his facial expression saying 'shut the hell up, are you retarded.'

"Don't look at me like that. I'm being serious." He leaned back in his seat more.

Cameron looked back at the girl and back to shawn. "She didnt even say anything?"

Shawn rolled his eyes. "She didnt have too."

"Yeah.. okay." Cameron said as he threw away his crumpled paper from his desk into the trash can.

"You don't believe me?" Shawn rose his brows.

Cameron shook his head laughing. "lets make a bet on it."

Shawn looked back at her, his teeth chewing his bottom lip. He turned toward Cameron. "Okay."

"I'll give you two months. If she doesn't give it up to you by then, you have to come to school in under wear."

"Under wear?"

"What's the matter? If you can get her to fuck you, why does it bother you?"

Shawn narrowed his eyes smiling. "Okay you're on." Shawn knew he could get any girl to spread her legs. He just had to act sweet, be funny and look sexy. It worked like a damn charm.

He stood and fixed his hair. Cameron furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I have two months, I better start now." And with that he turned and walked to the seat next to the girl. She looked up at him with her brown eyes. She looked lost and nervous it kind of made shawn smile.

Oh yeah this would be easy.

He licked his lips and just smiled at her. This is what he does to get girls, its a method Shawn thought was very important.

Her cheeks got red and she smiled slightly. "Can I help you." She giggled, setting her pencil down. Shawn stood and put his hand out for her to grab it, she hesitated before grabbing it.

"Shawn." He smiled.

She blushed even more and took it. "Camila."

Shawn smiled wider. "I like that name... Camila." She looked down smiling, and when she looked up Shawn was still staring at her, his smile still there. She looked around and looked back at him, a confused look.

"Why are you staring at me." She asked, not being able to contain an innocent smile.

"Well Camila." He leaned a little closer.  "You are just so pretty its kind of hard not too." He bit his lip slightly. That was a lady killer right there. He watched as her face grew redder than he'd ever seen anyone else's before. It amused him how much she had blushed.

She shook her head "I- I'm not-"

"Yes.. you are. You're so pretty I just had to walk all the way from my desk." He pointed to it and Cameron looked away in an obvious way. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Right over there."

She giggled, it was a cute giggle. Shawn liked it. "Well I'm not that pretty for you to walk two desks back."

Shawn let out a laugh. "That was funny, Camila. Im being serious though. You're pretty."

She looked down obviously at a loss of words. Shawn cocked his head to the side. "You're new aren't you?" He sat on the top of her desk.

"Yes." She met his eyes.

He smiled, not showing his teeth. "Where'd you come from?" He studied her features. her lips were attractive and he liked how small her nose was , he liked how her make up made her eyes bigger cussing him to draw his eyes to hers.

"Miami." She simply said.

Shawn nodded "can I have your number?" he changed the subject. Her eye brows rose and she hesitated. "Uh y- yeah." He smirked and pulled his phone out, handing it to her, he made his fingers brush over hers. Once she finished putting in her number she gave it back to him.

"I'll text you."  He winked.

She nodded holding back a smile. After that, Shawn walked back to his desk to sit by Cameron.

"So?" cameron spoke raising his eye brows. Shawn looked back at camila who was smiling down at her lap. It was cute. "Got her number." The corner of his lips curved up.

He was going to fuck her. Without a doubt.
————————————————————

Camilas keys jingled as she tried to unlock her front door. It was so hot outside and she couldn't find the right key. "Damnit." she swore in frustration. After what felt like forever she finally unlocked her front door and entered the cool air conditioned house. Her first day didnt go as bad as she'd thought. That cute boy in her second period, Shawn, was the start of her day becoming good. No guy had ever done that really. They'd never told her she was pretty. They'd never came up to her out of the random. Why did he? What did she do for him to notice her the way he did? She caught herself smiling at the thought. Maybe this year wouldn't be terrible. She hated the fact that she didnt know anyone. She misses her friends. Why did she have to leave them. Hopefully she'll make new ones. Just like them. But she doesn't want new ones. Those are her friends. The worlds darker without them.

Her phone buzzed and she jumped slightly.

hey pretty ;) - ?

Camila furrowed her eye brows at the anon phone number.

Thank you! Who is this though? - c

2nd period- s

OMG lmao.. hey. - c

haha, quick question. - s

go for it- c

Would you like to go get pizza? - s

Camilas heart dropped lightly.

sure, when?- c

Right now.. I'm outside. I'm not creepy I just saw you walk home lol. - s

Camila stood quickly and went to her front door, she twisted the knob and opened it, revealing the handsome, Shawn Mendes. Her eyes widened slightly and she smiled. "You weren't kidding."

He grinned shaking his head. "Not in the least.." He looked back at his car. "So yes for pizza?"

Camila looked down, pulling her hair back with a hint of pink on her face as she smiled. She looked up meeting his eyes. "Yeah." Her bottom lip was trapped in her smile as she closed the door behind her.

————————————————————-

Terrified.

That's what Camila was.

How the hell does this even make sense. This hot- handsom and charming and nice guy came up to her out of the blue and called her pretty, now they're in Papa Leo's Pizza buffet.

Camilas face heated as shawn stared at her. Why did he keep doing that, its the same stare as he did at school. Camila covered her face in embarrassment, giggling.

Shawn frowned and pried her hands off of her face. "I was enjoying the view." He smiled softly. Camila returned the favor and stared at his face. He had brown eyes, one of his eyes were lazy, his teeth were perfectly straight and white as cotton. Shawn cocked his head and smirked.

"I'm guessing you are too."

She rolled her eyes and sipped her coke. Leaning back she rose her eye brows a little. "So." She simply said.

shawn furrowed his eye brows leaning on the table. "So what?"

"I really dont know, you tell me." She said. What was this. Seriously. This has never happened ever in her life. Why was she here. Why did he bring her here.

Shawns face was blank. "Tell you..."

"Why am I here- I mean like... Why did you bring me here?" She finally said.

Shawn chuckled taking a bite of his pizza. "Do you not want to be here?" 

She rolled her eyes shaking her head. "Never said that..." she sighed. "You know what I mean."

Shawn sucked in his bottom lip with his teeth and leaned on the table. "What ever you want it to be.. that's it."

Camila pulled her hand back and punched him in his arm, playfully. "ass." She said.

Shawns hand clung onto the part of his arm she'd hit. Laughing "ow". He took a piece of pepperoni and threw it at her. Hitting is not nice Camila."

"Bringing me here just to stare at me is not nice Shawn.. staring is rude."

Shawn raised his eye brows. "How is admiring a good looking girl rude?"

She shook her head. "Enough of calling me pretty.."

Shawn furrowed his brows. "Why?"

She looked down. "I don't know.. I know I'm not that pretty for you to keep telling me I am."

Shawn scoffed. "I beg to differ. Freedom of speech anyways, I can call you pretty whenever I want to do so."

She laughed once more.

The sound of a bell dinging made Camilas head shift towards the door. A group of girls walked in giggling until their eyes fell on Camila and Shawn. They no longer laughed, it was almost as if they were grimacing at Shawn and her. Shawn cleared his throat and looked up at Camila. "You ready?" Camila furrowed her eye brows and sipped her drink one last time before standing.

————————————————————

The car made to a stop and Shawn put it in park. He turned his head to camila and she took in a shaky breath, not enough for him to notice. "Thank you for the pizza." She smiled.

Shawn winked one eye and camila swore she'd never seen anything more attractive. "Thank you for coming."

She smiled looking down. Right as she looked up to say goodbye his hand took her by the jaw and he leaned in. Camila gasped and Shawn let go immediately. Her eyes swelled with moisture and she covered her mouth. "I- I'm so sorry-" She opened the door and quickly moved her feet. Her throat tightened and she struggled to breath. She just embarrassed herself in front of him. He tried to kiss her and she got so scared she made a fool out of herself. Tears fell onto her cheeks as she crossed the yard. She heard shawns car door open from behind her.

"Camila!" Shawn called from the car. She looked down and moved quickly, blocking him out, telling herself to keep moving.

"Camila-" she heard his legs pick up speed and a hand on her shoulder. She covered her face but he pried her hand off. His eyes widened and he frowned. "What's wrong?" He spoke softly.

"I- im sorry." She let out a choked cry. Shawn pulled her into an embrace.

"Why are you sorry?" He whispered.

She looked down. "For freaking out when you tried to kiss me.. I've- I've never-"

"It's okay." His eyes softened. "Really."

"No!" she got out of his arms and his eye brows rose. "It's not okay to be scared to kiss a boy when you're 16." Shawn opened his mouth to speak. She put her hand up to shush him. "Just- stop.. I'll see you at school.." She turned away from him and walked. She heard him sigh but she kept walking. Warm tears slid down her cheeks. Why didnt she just kiss him back? God knows she wanted too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 800 34
Shawn and Camila met on social media and they fell in love with each other. But then, they met in real life and having a complicated relationship. Ho...
198K 6.1K 33
While coping with loss, Camila Cabello strikes an unlikely friendship with Shawn Mendes that bloomed into a whirlwind of romance that throws Camila i...
67.8K 1.2K 33
you're the captain of the basketball team and camila is the captain of the cheer leading squad. ya'll used to be close,but ever since she tried out...
129K 7.5K 59
What happens when a 23 year old struggling artist tries to live a double life? More importantly, what happens when her tall, brown-haired boss starts...