Being Bart Bordelons Daughter

By booksbyvictoria

What are the perks to being bart bordelons daughter? Alyssa doesn't know any. She hates the guys, and she hat... More

Being bart bordelons daughter
Chapter 1: Being Forced To Go
Chapter 2: Boring Boring Beach.
Chapter 3: Knock Knock
Chapter 4: Magcon Orlando Day 1
Chapter 5: Complications
Chapter 6: Decision Making
Chapter 7: Let the drama begin.
Chapter 8: Its been a month
Chapter 10: The Present
Chapter 11: Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 12: Trust Nobody.
Chapter 13: Expulsion.
Chapter 14: So Long, Farewell.
Chapter 15: Crash
Chapter 16: Hide And Seek
Chapter 17: Life Changes In An Instant
Chapter 18: Miracles.
Chapter 19: Reunited.
Chapter 20: Conclusions Were Made.
Chapter 21: Morgan
Chapter 22: Accident
Chapter 23: I Meant It.
Chapter 24: The Consequences.
Chapter 25: Go Home.
Chapter 26: The Favor.
Chapter 27: The Door.
Chapter 28: New Addition.
Chapter 29: Emotionless
Chapter 30: Tired Of It
Chapter 31: I Dont Know
Chapter 32: Make It Right.
Chapter 33: With You.
Chapter 34: Couldnt Believe It
Chaoter 35: Currently Living
Chapter 36: In A Rush
Chapter 37: Locked In.
Chapter 38: Remember Me?
Chapter 39: Grieving
Chapter 40: Love Always
THANK YOU SO MUCH :) <3
NEW SEQUEL IS OUUUUTTT

Chapter 9: Surprise(:

3.9K 59 16
By booksbyvictoria

NASH'S P.O.V

I drove down the road and Alyssa looked out the window trying to figure out where were going.

"I've never seen this place before where the hell are you taking me?" She asked confused.

"Were almost there, you will see." I said.

"I hate suspense." She said aggravated and I chuckled.

Finally we arrived and I pulled in and parked and she got out and looked around.

"This is nice." She said not too enthused.

"This isn't it, babe." I said follow me I put my hand out for her to grab. She grabbed my hand and I walked with her a little and then stopped.

"Almost forgot." I said and pulled out a bandana from my back pocket. "Turn around." I said.

She turned around and let me tie it over her eyes. I guided her through the woods when I finally met our destination. A beautiful cliff with the perfect view of the sun setting and the water. It was beautiful. I put the picnic basket down and asked "Are you ready?"

"I was born ready." She said laughing. I laughed too and took off her blind fold.

She gasped and looked around. "This is beautiful." She said staring out.

"Breath taking.. isn't it?" I said.

"yes." She said.

I put down the blanket ,with a pillow for star gazing later, in a perfect area so you could see the water and the sun setting.

"Come eat!" I said.

She sat down and we ate and watched as the sun setting. I took a couple pictures of the sun and water and a ton of pictures of Alyssa. We took a lot of selfies and videos. I took vines and enjoyed the feeling of peace that nature gives.

"I brought matches so we can make a fire later." I said.

"Perfect. Thank you so much Nash. This is the best date ever. Its so peaceful. I love places like these. They are so beautiful." She said.

"Anything for you baby." I said and I kissed her.

I gathered sticks for the fire because the sun was almost all the way down. When I finished the stars were shining bright and Alyssa was looking up at them.

I put the sticks down a good distance away from our set up so nothing would catch on fire but close enough so we could feel the warmth of it. After I lit it I laid down with Alyssa and looked at the shining stars. We snuggled closely.

We were like that for about 2 hours and we had to leave. I put out the fire and I drove home.

"Thank you for this. It was a ton of fun." She said to Nash.

"You deserve to have fun. This next couple of weeks, im going to make sure we have a ton of fun." I said looking at her.

She was smiling and she leaned over and kissed my cheek. When we got home we were both so tired so we went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I woke up to find Nash not in my room. I didn't hear the shower running so he wasn't showering. I got up and took a shower figuring he was out getting coffee or downstairs watching tv but after I curled my hair and did my make up and changed he wasn't downstairs watching TV I had no idea where he was. He didn't leave any texts and I hadn't found a note so I asked my mom.

"Well he left early this morning. he wanted me to give this to you." She handed me a envelope.

i opened the envelope and there was a note inside it that read

babe,

come find me. ill be somewhere waiting for you. your first clue is the word:

coffee.

good luck babe <3

whats with him and all these surprises.

"i need the car for today dad." i said to my father.

"okay drive safe."

i left the house and drove to star bucks. as i parallel parked i saw a envelope taped to the wall next to the door. i got out of my car and grabbed it. i opened up and it read.

boo:

good job finding the first card. now your next clue is

mall.

try your best this is a hard one.

i got back into the car and drove to the mall. Theres like 4 different entrances! I tried all of them and there was one woman selling things outside the door.

"did a 16 year old guy with brown hair, tall has a tiny strip of hair thats blonde and has very bright blue eyes happen to come by here?" i asked her.

"so your Alyssa! Here.. this is for you." she gave me the second envelope and i opened it.

it read

hey sweet stuff

go into your favorite store and find the next card!

"thank you so much!" i said to the woman and walked into the mall.

my favorite store is hollister so i went there and searched all around the store. Then on the bathing suit rack i found another envelope

babe buy a bikini for todays later activity. next clue:  vine

i took the $50 and bought a white bikini that had strings hanging from the top. then i walked out of the store and sat at one of the benches and watched his latest vine in it he said:

babe! what did i give to you when i saw you for the first time in a month?

"Flowers!" i said out loud by an accident.

i ran to the exit, got into my car and drove to the flower shop and went in.

"hi im trying to find my boyfriend and he told me to come here?" i asked the man at the counter.

"ah yes these are for you. good luck finding him!" he handed me a bunch of flowers with a note attatched to them.

i hope you like them baby. next clue : bread.

i drove downtown to the bakery and told the man at the table the same thing that i told the flower shop man and he handed me a loaf of bread and a note.

hey babe dont eat the bread! its for something else! next clue: playground

ohh i have to feed the ducks some bread! i drove to the park and went over to the large pond that they had and fed the ducks. then i spotted a envelope on a picnic table. It read:

Babe,

your almost there! Come find meeeee (:

Clue: more fish.

The aquarium! This is kind of fun! I thought to myself.

I drove to the aquarium and parked. I walked up to the woman at the front of the building where you pay and she said

"Hello are you Alyssa?"

"yes?" I asked confused.

"Follow me." She turned around and got some one to cover her and I followed her. We went down stairs and through some hallways and she stopped in front of a door.

"have fun!" She said and walked away.

I opened the door and there was an indoor pool with a slide going into it and a table with food and loud music playing. Nash was sitting at the table waiting. He looked up and smiled when he saw me.

"Scavenger hunt?" I asked walking in. He got up and walked towards me.

"yeah I wanted to have a little fun" He said.

I kissed him and he picked me up and spun me around. I broke the kiss and said

"Well that was actually fun." I said.

"Im glad you had fun baby. So today were going to hang out in the pool eat and then look around the aquarium. We get to go up when it closes so were the only ones here." He said excited.

"Fun! Im going to go change into my bathing suit ill be right back." I said walking to the bathroom in the back.

I changed into the bathing suit that he told me to buy at Hollister and went back out and me and Nash swam an hung out. It was a lot of fun. Then we sat down and ate.

"So there's something I want to give to you." Nash said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
506K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...