Love means trust

By Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 3
Part 4
Realization of love.
Truth revealed
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Nandini's reaction + Note
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Leap
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Part 19.

13.7K 896 122
By Mahimaheshwari

Hey guys, as said  I am back with the next part on Sunday. This isn't too long...but pls do bear with it.

Now, enjoy the chap :-).

Recap :- " U had to get this award, as you are the best ***** " The guy said smiling at her.

She smiled back at him brightly.

Just then the guy was pushed by someone.

" Abey hatt.....she is my sister, my Barbie...zyaada Chipak mat " Abhi said glaring at the guy.

" Soo what.....she is my dolly too " the guy said glaring back at Abhi.

While Nandini and the girl nodded their head in disappointment.

" Bhaiyuu.. Bhai.... you both are my brothers. Stop fighting " Nandini said. They both were about to say something, when Nandini glared at them. They just zipped their mouth.

Seeing them, the girl burst out laughing. Both the guys glared her but she didn't give a damn to them.

( A/n :- I know I am pissing you guys off...not revealing about the guy and girl....but have patience my dear reader's...ab mein hu hi Esi ).

" I must say Nandu, u are the best. Only u can handle the great business tycoons Mr. Abhimanyu Thakkar and Me. Karan Singhaniya. No one has the audacity to speak in front them...but their mouths are just zipped in front you " She laughed out again, while Nandini smirked and winked at her.

" Krystal " Abhi and Karan scowled at her.

Introducing Karan Singhaniya and Krystal Singhaniya.

Karan Singhaniya :- Childhood friend of Abhimanyu. Was always beside him all these years. Treats nandu like his own sister. Cares for her a lot. Married to love of his life Krystal. Got separated from family as they were against his marriage with Krystal, because she is an orphan.

Krystal Singhaniya :- Met Abhimanyu and Karan in Clg. Trio became good friends and later fell in love with Karan. Now married to him. An orphan. Best friend of Nandini.

IshRa treats Karan and Krystal as their own children.

" Ok now, let's go home. Ma papa will be waiting " Nandini said and they all nodded and moved towards Murthy Mansion.

Murthy Mansion :

Nandini, Abhi, Karan and Krystal entered the Mansion and saw Raman was busy Watching TV. Nandini went and switched off the TV. Raman turned to see who did it and found Nandini giving him a death glare.

He gulped and gave a smile, " Hey princess, when did u come back ".

" When u were busy watching TV instead of resting... that's when I exactly came back " Nandini answered continuing to glare.

" Princess I am fine... " Raman was cut in between by Nandini who said, " Yaa right, u are fine....it's me who is suffering from fever from past two days " She gave a sarcastic smile.

" Dekh love Pari, he is watching TV from past 1 hour without listening my advice to rest " Ishitha said entering the scene.

Listening this was enough for Nandini, she gave an angry glare to Raman and sat beside Ishita turning her face. While Abhi, Karan and Krystal were busy controlling their laugh, Raman glared at Ishitha but she just gave a warning look.

" I am sorry na Princess....don't be angry...I am really fine now....I was too bored sitting in a single room....plss...you are daddy's princess na...maan jao baccha " Raman said looking at her.

" I won't be angry....but I have condition " Nandini said in attitude.

" Anything for my princess " Raman said immediately.

" For a week....no office ....no work....no outing....u can come out your room...but can't go out of the mansion " Nandini said.

" Whhhaaaattttt !!!! ... For a week " Raman shouted with a horrified face.

" Yes " Nandini said again glaring at him. Raman immediately nodded his head agreeing Making a baby face.

" Papaaa......I won the award " Nandini said immedieately jumping on Raman happily.

Raman too hugged her back smiling and said, " Congratulations Princess...I knew u would do it ". She seperated from him and smiled at him sweetly.

Then she jumped on Ishitha  hugged her and said, " I am proud of my Pari, Congratulations baccha ". Nandini smiled at her.

Just then Nandini's phone rang, she picked it up with a smile " Cabbirrrr Bhaaiiiii.....I won the award " she screamed happily.

" My good !!! Cutie have some mercy on my ears. Congratulations lil dove " Cabir said happily.

" Accha, u are with didu na...give her the phone " Nandini said.

" I am not with Navu, she is angry with me " Cabir said making a poor face.

" Why " Nandini asked.

" I am going to New York for a month.. it's very important, I can't avoid " Cabir said.

Nandini understood and started giggling.

" Cuttttiiiieeee .... Even u are laughing at your brother " Cabir said dramatically. Hearing this Nandini laughed out loud while cabir made a baby face.

" Accha nandu, I will hung up now....I will call u later....byee cuttiieee.....and haan Manik is fine.... " Cabir said.

" Byee Bhai " Nandini silently said and hung up the call.

Cabir knew that though she never asks, she would be worried for Manik. He always informs about him to her and she never says anything. As the news of Manik being safe always relaxed her. After Cabir she got Navya's call too...who too was genuinely happy for her baby sister.

" Barbie, come let's have dinner " Abhi called her as she finished her call with Navya. She nodded and went to have Dinner.

Past dinner all spent a quality time chatting together. Karan and Krystal stayed back on Nandini's insist.

" Krysuu did u visit the new xyz mall " Nandini asked in between their chat.

" Not yet Nandu, I am thinking to visit this weekend " Krystal said.

" WOWWW....Even I was thinking to visit this weekend.... yippeeeee....all 4 will go for shopping together " Nandini said excitedly.

" NNNNOOOOO....." Karan and Abhi shouted at once.

" What happened " the girls looked at them.

" Wwooo.... I have a meeting this weekend " Abhi said.

" I am going out of town this weekend " Karan said.

" Abhi bahiyyuuu....can't u cancel a meeting for your Barbie " Nandini said extra sweetly.

" Karan baby.....u will surely cancel ur trip for your wife na " Krystal said in sugary voice.

" We could have....but it's important " Abhi and Karan said.

" I don't know anything....u have to cancel it " the girls shouted which resulted in a reflex action of boys nodding their head as yes.

Girls gave each other a proud look, while the boys made a poor face. IshRa just admired their bond.

After a while, they all departed to sleep.

End of chappy.

Sabke guess galat nikle....😂😂😂...the guy with nandu at last was Karan....not even Abhi. How's the surprise ?

Cabir is in contact with Nandini. Does Manik and fab3 know about it?

How is Karan - Abhi - Nanidni - Krystal bond.

How is IshRa - Nandini bond?

Nandini is now a mature, sweet, naughty and full of life girl. Like her like this ?

Any guesses what would happen next ?.

Not but not the least....Will Manan unite ? 😝😝😝

Hit the star button and share your views through comments lovelies.

Thanks for all the votes and comments on previous chap.

Love MAHI. 😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 38.7K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
190K 7.3K 33
When Nandini almost caught hold of Naira she threw the water at her. But when she looked in that direction it wasn't Naira but Manik Malhotra standin...
159K 10.4K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
341K 21.1K 107
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.