Birthday Special! [Kuroo Tets...

By Mizucchi

Hey there! Do you know what kind of life these awesome Captains have outside from their own sports? They're... More

Hey There!
Miyuki Kazuya -Deadball-
Makoto Tachibana -Wake Up-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Observant-
Makoto Tachibana -Birthday-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Birthday-
Miyuki Kazuya -Birthday-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Spike-
Miyuki Kazuya -Catch-
Makoto Tachibana -Swim-
Miyuki Kazuya -First-
Makoto Tachibana -Finally-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Different-
Makoto Tachibana -Iwatobi-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Nekoma-
Miyuki Kazuya -Seido-
2016
Hello!
Kuroo Tetsurou ~My One and Only Wish~
Miyuki Kazuya ~The Sorcerer and His Lover~
Miyuki Kazuya ~Unsent Letter to Heaven~
Tachibana Makoto ~Letter for Team~
Kuroo Tetsurou ~Letter to The Other Side of The World~
Tachibana Makoto ~Happy Birthday!~
Kuroo Tetsurou ~Happy Birthday!~
Miyuki Kazuya ~Happy Birthday!~
2017
Aye Aye!
Makoto Tachibana -Old Friend-
Miyuki Kazuya -Please Smile-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Don't, Stop-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Over Coffee-
Miyuki Kazuya -I Miss Him-
Tachibana Makoto -Can You Hear the Sea Singing?-
Miyuki Kazuya -We Can Take Small Steps-
Makoto Tachibana -The Boy with The Cute Smile-
Kuroo Tetsurou -If You Want It-
2018
2019
Kuroo Tetsurou --Plushie--
Miyuki Kazuya --Handcuffed--
Makoto Tachibana --Phone Call--
Miyuki Kazuya --Baking--
Makoto Tachibana --For What it's Worth--
Kuroo Tetsurou --Count--
Tachibana Makoto --Tachibana Makoto was...--
Kuroo Tetsurou --Regret--
Miyuki Kazuya --a bit longer--
2019!
Heyyo!!
Tachibana Makoto [Shopping]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Summer]
Miyuki Kazuya [Winter]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Blue Rose]
Miyuki Kazuya [Not Bad]
Tachibana Makoto [Holiday]
Miyuki Kazuya [Different]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Different]
Tachibana Makoto [Different]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Follow]
Tachibana Makoto [Mark]
Miyuki Kazuya [Color]
Tachibana Makoto [Childhood Friend]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Last Night]
Miyuki Kazuya [A Good Friend]
Thank you!!

Tachibana Makoto ~A Promise is A Promise

108 3 0
By Mizucchi

Prompt: Eternal

*****

Long, long ago, when swords were used instead of gun, when a king still rule instead of a chosen leader, there was a news, a rumor, about a boy who lives forever, about a boy who won't age, about a boy who could not die. There was also another rumor, about a boy who went missing every fullmoon.

Truth to be told, you didn't believe it. It was just a rumor after all. But, I guess, tonight was the night where you should try to believe.

"Ma-Makoto?" Your voice cracked, eyes filled with fear as you saw how a pair of olive orbs turned red. "He-hey, Makoto? Are you okay?"

The male in front of you ignored your question, his eyes glowed with lust. He parted his lips and you could see fangs that you were pretty sure wasn't there before. Makoto stepped closer to you, he smirked and in your panicking state, you could see how the window the behind him was opened wide and finally realized that the fullmoon decided to show up tonight.

Tears when down your cheeks, your body trembled as Makoto walked even closer, soon you could felt his breath over yout neck. He put one of his hand on your hips and gripped your wrist tight with the other, successfully pining you to the wall.

His face inched closer and closer to your neck. He parted his lips once again, ready to sunk his fangs when you whimpered.

"Makoto..."

Tachibana Makoto stopped moving. He pulled away from you enough to see your face. "I-I'm scared..."

He looked at your trembling state, but before he could say anything, your body gave up and your world became black.

*****

When you opened your eyes, the sun had replaced the fullmoon. The room you were in wasn't as dark as you remember it.

You looked around and realized that you were still in Makoto's mansion. You were planning to spend the night with him before something bad happened last night. Speaking of Makoto, where is he?

"Ah, you're awake." A soft voice startled you from your spot. You quickly turned to the source of voice and your body became alert. Makoto realized your action and he looked around. "I'm sorry for what happen last night." He walked around the couch you were in and sat on the floor. "I thought I had it under control."

Looking at how soft the male became, you relaxed a bit, "Makoto? Is that really you?" You asked, unsure of what the answer might be.

Makoto turned his gaze at you, his face relaxed when you talked to him. "[First Name]," he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Yeah, it's me." He stood up and tried to walk closer, but stopped once he saw you became alert.

"You heard about the rumor right? About a kid who could not die." Makoto looked down.

You brought your knees to your chest, trying to make yourself look smaller. "Well, I did heard it a few times."

"It's me." Makoto lifted up his head, the pair of red eyes you saw last night appeared once again. "I'm the kid. I'm a vampire, [First Name]."

Your eyes widened, mouth hung open as your brain to register what he said. Makoto?? Tachibana Makoto, the sweetest guy you've ever met, was a vampire?

"I know you are confused." He took a step closer to you. "I don't blame you for that. Usually, I can control ny hunger as long as I don't get a direct light from a fullmoon. So last night was a mistake. [First Name], I love you, but I never want to tell you that I'm a vampire."

Looking at him right now, you threw your gaze away. "Then, were you planning to leave me one day?" Makoto gave you a puzzled look so you continued. "Were you planning to leave me one day? When I grew old and you stay young and fresh. When I'm getting closer to my deathbed while you are still far away from it. Were you planning to leave me?" Tears rolled down your cheeks when he stayed quiet. "Asnwer me, Tachibana Makoto!" You shouted.

Makoto flinched at your voice. "I was planning to leave you in a month or two from now."

Your eyes widened in disbelief. Makoto, your best friend and boyfriend was planning to leave you. Also, he lied about being an ordinary human.

"Why? Is it because you're a vampire and I'm a human?"

"It's not."

"Then why? Is it because you don't want to spend your time with a mortal being?"

"It's not, [First Name]."

"Then, why?!"

"I don't want to see you die again!"

All of sudden, your rage disappeared. Your mind went blank as you finally able to locked eyes with those red orbs.

"I'm immortal. I've seen enough of people dying in front of my eyes. I've seen enough of people reborn in another life. I've seen enough of you leaving me alone!" Makoto shouted back. "I'm not that strong, [First Name]. I don't want to see the girl I love die in front of me all over again."

When you stayed silent, Makoto stepped closer and stood in front of you. He stayed there for a few seconds before finally wrapping his arms around your body. "I don't want it to happen again."

"So your choice was to leave me?" You asked, a lot more calmer. "Hey, Makoto, tell me about it. About myself in the past." You continued, leaning on him.

Makoto smiled. He then talked about everything. About each of your encounter. About each of your personalities. About each of your traits.

"Hey, Makoto. Can you promise me something?"

Makoto pulled away from the hug, he cupped your face with his right hand. "Anything for you."

"Don't leave me." You gripped his shirt. "I don't care if you are a vampire. Don't leave me alone. And when I die, find me in my next live."

Ever since he met you thousand years ago, he knew that he loves your smile. So when you finally gave him the smile he loved, his heart immediately melt.

"Promise me that you will find me and tell me about everything you know. Promise me that we will be together again."

You gave him your pinky and he gave his.

"It's a promise."

"It's a promise."

The two of you smiled as you pinky swear.

~ ~ ~

"Eh, wait-- Haru! Don't suddenly jump into the water!"

Makoto's voice echoed when a loud splash wa heard. He groaned in frustration when Haru, of course, didn't hear him. Not long after that, Nagisa also threw his clothes aside.

"Wait, Nagisa! Don't follow him!"

"Just give up, Makoto. Those guys won't listen to you." Rin, who came earlier than the other Samezuka member for a joint practice, smirked. "And so do I." He said and threw his clother away. He jumped into the water and resurface, "Rei, take of your clothes and jump in!"

Rei laughed, "I guess I don't have choices left!" He said and continued the others.

"Hey! We have to wait for everyone first---"

"Ahahahaha, what a lively club."

A soft voice said from the side. Makoto immediately turned his head around, it sounded familiar to him. His eyes widened at what he saw.

In front of him, stood a girl with [e/c] orbs and [h/c] hair, smiling at him like it was the first time they met.

"Are you the captain? You look tired handling them."

"A bit," he couldn't help but laugh, "are you new here?"

"Yeah, I'm new."

He walked closer to the girl and gave her his hand, "Well, then, looking forward to be your friend."

She gave him her hand, "Me too."

When she smiled once again, Makoto wandered, how long does it take him to tell her about everything?

Soon, he hope.

A promise is a promise, after all.

~{>_<}~

AAAAAAAAA I'M DONEEEEEE

I'm sorry for such a late update but here we go!

With this, the first prompt end, and we continue on the next one!

Next prompt: ???

~Mizushima Sena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 40.8K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
230K 7.2K 41
❝ IF YOU'RE MY SUN, I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES ME ICARUS DOESN'T IT? ❞ cute stories with our beloved volleyball lovin' boys or, if you prefer, angsty sto...
9.1K 135 27
Third time's the charm! I'll be selecting more of my favourite ships and doing oneshots for them in here! Go ahead and set the bar low, I'll probably...
11.2K 579 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...