Broken Trust *discontinued*

By _Kai_Kathendale_

When Astrid runs to tell the village, Hiccup goes through with his plan to run away. 10 years later, all raid... More

Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A Few Important Facts
14
15
16
17
18
20
Archived
Contest time!
Chapter Two is.....
Warning
What?
When I see all the hate I get for this story, I made this meme.
Discontinued

19

6.3K 109 26
By _Kai_Kathendale_

(Doing third person from now on guys)

    Areo smirked as he watched the ships leave. He suddenly heard a loud shriek, and looked up quickly to see one of the Whispering Deaths hissing in pain as she thrashed around, an arrow stuck in her sensitive cheek. He recognized her as one of the older Whispering Deaths, and Soundwave's mother. She flew down, but slowly, and both Eret and Areo picked up on that quickly. They looked at each other sadly, while Toothless warbled sadly, and Blazecloud whimpered while bounding up to gently nuzzle the female Whispering Death. It was time. "Your service has been appreciated and well loved, but now, dear friend, it is time for you to rest. Live the rest of your life out in peace and luxury, and we wish you swift, friendly winds all the way to Vanaheim. This isn't goodbye, this is just until we meet again." Areo looked up sadly. "Yu gonplei ste odon." (A/N: I'm sorry about The 100 reference, XD! For those of you who don't watch The 100, it's Trigedasleng for 'Your fight is over'.) Suddenly, they heard a roar, and Soundwave flew over, gently nuzzling his mother one last time. With that, Areo placed his hand on her nose, and she closed her eyes. "Until we meet again, find your peace." He whispered, and she nodded. With that, she flew into the sunset, never looking back.

..... Okay so maybeeeeeeee it was a filler *runs from fandom with armor* but at least I updated, right?!?!?!?!?!? You can't kill me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 79 27
In one universe there's Hiccup and Kala as a couple, living together happily with their three children Dart, Stoick, and Lief. But what if I told you...
5.2K 131 13
Hiccup is a hiccup and when he shoots down a Night Fury, things get a little more complicated. PS This story does not include Toothless! Sorry for al...
4.7K 87 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
979 10 9
Forced to leave home, Hiccup and his Night Fury, Toothless, took off into the great unknown, venturing the Archipelago like no one has ever did. He s...