HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

Bởi crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
57| Uh-Oh
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
60| Movie Date and Kiss
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
72| Pacifying the Darling Husband
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
77| Omar Takes Revenge
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!
EPILOGUE

35| Gondola Ride

7.4K 417 104
Bởi crazywriter1116

Later in the night, Raabia found it difficult to sleep. Though she was exhausted and her eyelids felt heavy but she couldn't sleep. This frustrated her.

Every time she closed her eyes the events of the evening flashed before her eyes. The haunting laughs and their voices that sounded gribbish to her.

The only thing she could understand was, - 'Good Indian Girl.' They had grabbed her bag. But Raabia had fought with full determination. The goons were almost going to give up, but the second man had grabbed her waist from behind with one arm and with the other hand he covered her mouth tightly. And then the first one snatched her bag. Raabia had kicked her legs and punched her fists but they weren't deterred.

After took all her belongings, Raabia had roamed aimlessly on streets and finally dropped at the dock and began to cry.

She had lost all hopes then, had Saad not come what would have happened to her? Raabia shuddered thinking of the possibilities. Honestly, she hadn't expected he would come looking for her.

Raabia opened her eyes and turned to her side. She rested her head against her arm and looked at Saad.

He slept on his back. Her gaze fell on his palm resting on his chest. She watched his chest rise and fall steadily. She smiled gratefully at him. Staring at him, Raabia fell asleep.

***************************************

Raabia snored softly. Her deep slumber is broken when she welcomed a soft pillow on her face. She sat up straight, '****' She cursed.

'Good morning to you too.' Saad's smiling face came into focus.

'What the **** Saad, why are you throwing a pillow at me?' Raabia mumbled raffling her hair.

Saad smiled. 'For the same reason you had drenched me with water,' - he reminded her and then added, - 'We have sightseeing to do.' He sat opposite her.

Raabia's gaze fell to the cup he held, she smiled eyeing the steaming hot mug. She needed some caffeine to recharge her and help her calm her throbbing headache.

But her smile dropped into a frown watching Saad take a sip from the cup.

'Idiot.' She muttered angrily as she climbed down the bed.

Saad shrugged looking clueless.

**********************************************

Everything went back to the normal for the two.

Saad and Raabia argued over which destination to go. One kept a grumpy face as they visited the spot of other's choice.

The two also clicked individual photos. Since Raabia didn't get back her phone yet, she used Saad's. They also clicked only a few together for namesake.

'Gondola Ride.' Both said in unison and then looked at each other. It is the first thing they agreed on something in the whole day. But for the sake of argument, they fought over going for the ride before lunch or after.

'Now, means now.' Raabia held Saad's hand and dragged him towards the line. Saad sighed.

They stood in the queue feeling excited. They mutually decided to take a shared ride, private one was pricey.

And they didn't need private one anyways.

The gondola ride is the main tourist attraction here. There is technically not much to do in Venice but this ride is a must.

The boat is small black one with red colored seats. A man wearing red striped Tee and black pants stood at the edge of the boat with an oar.

Saad got in the boat first. The man extended his hand to help Raabia and when she extended her hand Saad held hers.

Saad smiled at the man while he nodded back at Saad. Raabia simply rolled her eyes.

As she stepped in, the boat moved and Raabia fell over Saad. He quickly held her waist and her palms landed on his shoulder. They clung to each other staring into the eyes until the man cleared his throat. Their eye lock lasted only for a second, though.

They broke apart, Raabia looked away while Saad looked at the man who grinned back at him. Saad smiled awkwardly.

Both sat together and in front of them sat a European couple. They were newly-wed too and being extra clinging. More than sightseeing they were busy cozying up. It distracted both Raabia and Saad.

Every time they kissed, Raabia and Saad would glance at each other and quickly look away.

'Photos?' Saad spoke uncertainty. Raabia looked at him and then at the selfie stick he is pointing at. Raabia's gaze fell on the couple, who were kissing again, and she quickly looked away. She nodded.

Saad smiled and shifted closer. Raabia felt little awkward as he placed his arm around her, but he made sure not to touch her as he rested his arm behind her on the seat. As Saad adjusted the selfie stick Raabia glanced at the couple from the corner of her eyes. Now, the couple isn't making her uncomfortable, instead, it is slightly turning her on, even them holding hands. Raabia looked longingly at Saad's free hand.

'Smile.' Saad's voice broke her thoughts.

Before he clicked the photo, he noticed, Raabia's curls disturbing her. It kept falling on her face. Saad looked at her and she frowned. He moved his hand towards her face. Raabia blinked as he tugged the strands behind her ear. They looked at each other for a second before Saad smiled, - 'Better.'

Raabia smiled gratefully. They then shifted and smiled at the camera. This time both had a genuine smile on their faces.

*********************************************

After the ride, Saad got a call from the Police station.

'They have nabbed the culprits and also claimed your belongings back.' Saad gushed happily. Raabia's eyes twinkled and her mouth dropped open as she exclaimed, - 'Wow!'

'Luckily, they were caught before they sold off your stuff.' He said relieved.

Raabia jumped happily and hugged Saad.

He is taken apart, he froze with his arms hovering behind her back.

'Thank God.' Raabia gushed separating their frames and placing her palms on his shoulder. Saad watched her with a smile as she exhaled loudly and then smiled looking at him. He liked the twinkle in her eyes and the smile, she has a very pretty smile.

'Let us go.' Saad held her hand and Raabia nodded.

********************************************

Later that night, Saad and Raabia sat at the edge of the pavement. Their legs dangling over the dark waters. Both silently looked at the calm waters. The reflection of the moon on the water and the chilly breeze made the atmosphere very serene. Saad tilted his head little and looked at Raabia. She kept staring front. His gaze fell on her palm that rested beside him. He moved his palm from his thigh and was about to place it over hers but quickly retracted.

'I am so relieved, I found my phone.' Raabia sighed, she moved her hand and fidgeted with her nails.

Saad simply listened staring at her nails.

'Thanks.' She said softly. Saad looked up and his met hers. She smiled slightly.

'How many times will you thank me?' Saad looked away, chuckling.

'You saved my life last night.' She said gratefully.

Saad smiled and placed his palm on her shoulder, - 'You are my wife, Raabia. More than being rivals we are a couple now. How can I not help you?' He said seriously.

Raabia felt her heart flutter when he confessed so sincerely. They stared into each other's eyes.

Saad broke the eye contact and stood up, - 'Let us go.' He extended his hand. Raabia held his palm and tugged his arm, - 'Some more time, please.' She requested softly.

Gazing into her eyes, he couldn't refuse and sat beside her again.

Raabia didn't want to move her hand but she didn't protest either when he moved his palm from her grip. Raabia sighed and turned her head. Both silently stared into oblivion again. 

*********************************************

WOW *_* Someone is melting and someone's heart is fluttering. Awesome *_* What you guys have to say on this?

How was the Chapter? Drop in your comments :* 

Thanks so much, my lovelies for reading *flying kisses* love u a lot *some more flying kisses* Guys, pretty please don't forget to vote and comment :*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 32.5K 60
Highest ranking: #1 in Short Story *Rewriting and Editing on hold* It was a race to leave behind her toxic past, the past that demolished her image...
3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
3.1M 115K 45
What if you are married to a man who is still in love with his ex girlfriend and doesn't want you in his life? Terrible? Sindhu had to face the same...
8.3K 604 24
"I don't care if our marriage was a business deal; I'm rewriting the contract to ensure my happiness comes first." ~Aahana "We've weathered storms th...