Hangman » Yoongi✓

jinsinner tarafından

BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes... Daha Fazla

HANGMAN
PT1: LIVING HELL
PT2: ROGUE
PT3: VIDEO
PT4: CHASE
PT5 : CAPTURE
PT6 : BRAIN DAMAGE
PT7 : STUPID
PT8 : HANGRY
PT9 : A
PT10 : FRENEMY
PT11 : CARS
PT12 : MOTEL
PT13 : RULES
PT14 : DESTRUCTION
PT15 : LU-HAN
AUTHOR
PT16 : MIN WHO
PT17 : SLIPPED DEATH
PT19 : SECRET REVEAL
PT20 : LAST TIME
PT21: CLOCKS TICKING
PT22: FILES
PT23: LOST
PT24: AMNESIA
PT25 : MEETING LIGHT
PT26: A CRUEL BEING
PT27: EPILGUE
PT28: Finish !

PT18 : MEMORY

2.4K 130 14
jinsinner tarafından

We reached 2k!! <3 Keep it up, share this book lovelies, also please comment and vote, you guys don't know how much I adore your comments!

[18]

" I act like it didn't bother me...But inside it killed me. "

Blows came barreling in, full force I had no way of stopping them from coming at my defenceless sister nor the eight year old me. The punches were dense and firm, and every time they aimed towards my sister.

I just wanted to lash out, rip that man to shreds, I wanted to stop crying like the useless eight year old I was and slice him through, I wanted his blood everywhere.

This had gone on for at least, most my life and only till now did I realise after so long, That what was happening in my life wasn't right, nor was it okay.

After the doors had shut behind the vile man, I sat limp against the hard and algid flooring, which before was clean of anything, but was now covered in thick red.

It gave agony to my eyes, watching my sister cry beside me, not only that, but I'm my own blood. Her hands shook as she tried to wipe her tears with her bloodied hands, her light brown hair now drenched in crimson, along with her perfectly tanned skin.

I was never the type to talk or even express my feelings when we were that young, my older sister, at the time being fifteen completely understood, whenever she really needed it, I spoke my heart, but other then that I was as silent as stone.

Because for so long, all these years we were stuck in this place. With these thugs, dealing with black mailing and the mental and physical abuse, I had gotten used to keeping my mouth shut.

"L-Lark?"

My sisters whisper snapped me out of my daze, and I had immediately sat up to assist her, crawling across the ground and slipping beside her consumed and worn form, which had made me anxious every time.

"Yes Grace?"

A salty tear dripped from her blood shot eye, and I instantly reached out and wiped it off her corrupted and dirty face.  "I'm fed up with it. Living like this."

She continued taking a deep breath, completely turning to look over my bruised and bloodied persona. "All I want is answers..."

I nodded, my long cut Raven coloured hair draped over my frontal, Grace couldn't see the yearned look on my face, and I was grateful for that, I never want to have to dismiss her hope.

"Maybe...If we try one more time?" I searched the room in agonising thought, my mind was blank, but we needed to get out.

I don't remember when I last saw the sun light, nor the fresh air outside, although in this time line, the whole world wasn't as healthy as it used to be, global warming was a big reason why the air wasn't as natural as it used to be.

My glowing eyes caught onto the door, it was bared of iron, but if I just starved for at least one more day, could I get out? I could squeeze through the slip.

"That won't work Lark, it's your mission this week."

My sister changed my train of thought, as if she could read my mind, and I took a muddled and shallow breath, as my sister looked away from my thoughtful gaze and towards the blood on my white blouse.

It was a cycle, one of us were always taken out, and we'd be made to do some of the vilest of things, sometimes it wasn't so bad, we'd have easy jobs, but all I knew was that I could never get out of here, I could never leave my sister alone with these cruel men.

We were only here to be used, and Grace had an inkling that our parents had sold us to this gang for this reason, if the gang paid their finances, our parents would give us to them.

"I could-"

The door had burst open, and my lungs had deeply breathed into the smoke that drew into the room. My eyes burnt, and I immediately tried to grab my hands at my sister, but I couldn't find her.

We were being ambushed, either that or the gang that had taken us had been riled, and a fight had broke through their hide out, but the latter was exactly the same.

My blood ran cold, I was absolutely terrified, my heart hammered in my chest as my eyes closed tightly at the feeling of them stinging at the contact of heavy smoke.

"Just get one of them!"

Voices had echoed through over the noise, and I had worried after I crawled over the bloodied ground, my wounds hurled in agony but I pushed on.

Seconds went by like hours, I called my sister even through the conscious sound of cries, barks and screams, along with the sound of multiple gun barrels being shot and explosions erupting through not only our little dark room but the abandoned hideout we had walked through, she was nowhere.

And I started to worry.

"Grace? Grace please! Grace I need you! Please!"

Coughs, I could hear coughs over the hectic sounds, right now I didn't bother about what was happening on the other side, I just wanted Grace.

A hand slipped into mine, but instead of a worried look on Graces face when I looked up to see her, she smiled, and for some reason it terrified me more then compare.

"We're getting out of here Lark." She graciously smiled, not realising the sudden look of depression on my young facade, another hand lifted her up by her waist through the smoke.

"I can see him again! He'll be waiting." She continued, excitedly calling back to the memories I had heard of her and a boy she had met many years before this all started, and we were taken away. I hope she sees him again...

"No... It's only one of us."

I could only see the sudden look of horror hit her face, she had immediately gone pale but I wasn't bothered, as long as she'd be safe, I was okay. She disappeared through the smoke as it drew heavier, and I could easily see the red and alluring fire coming from the door.

Tears pricked my eyes as I lied my head against the floor, my mouth scrunched up into a scowl as I held in my tears, she was gone, what was I going to go?

My nose burned, so dramatically I screamed and cried for help, even when I knew how useless and unwanted I was, all I wanted to do was have some meaning, some reason to live.

"Please..."

I just wanted to feel loved.

Something warm brushed against my cheek, and I suddenly blinked my eyes open, ignoring the pained light coming to my eyes as the lights in the room hit me hard.

I sighed in relief when I felt the bed sheets between my fingers, and I blinked and adjusted my eyes to where I was.

Even when an agony invaded my peace and time to think, as I held my abdomen and tried not to scream when I moved too much to sit up and meet with the person who started talking, not only that, but a pain obviously coming from my bruises were aching, and all I wanted to do was curl into a ball.

"Oh Lark, I'm happy you're alive." Someone gushed in a feminine voice, wrapping their slim arms around my hot and humid body, even when I felt uncommonly benumbed and chilled.

I must have a fever...

Wet and salty drops of water fell from E as she cried into my shoulder, her hands gripping hard around my build as I finally had the chance to look over the room I was in.

It was a strange room, definitely not mine, and I immediately wiped my tears after remembering the dream I had dealt with, well more of a memory, one I wished to forget.

Seeing as I knew my sister was dead, because I'm sure she would've found me, or I had found her if she was still alive, breathing and living the life she deserved.

The room was gorgeous and lush, white and plush, the bed was also white with mixes of black and grey, but because of my injures had some blotches of red on the sheets of the bed.

"We though you would've died, you weren't breathing when we got you." E gushed, pulling away from my shoulder, allowing me to see the damage I had done from my mistake.

"You have damaged ovaries from that poisonous Buller that Luhan shot, you also have a broken ankle and your eye has one of the worst bruises I've seen around it..."

I sighed, that's why it hurt so much.

"I'm so sorry Esme."

Then it hit me, why didn't I think of this before, my eyes widened and I worried opened my mouth to speak.p as a cold chill ran down my spine, but E had cut me off.

"Suga is okay. He's stabilised in the room next to yours, also...Luhan is dead, and the police have no clue it was you, we erased every single detail. Oh, and if you're curious, you're in Suga's bedroom, he'll be here soon."

I sighed, but my eyes widened again at the words that left her plump lips.

"What do you mean he'll be here soon? Why am I even in his room?"

"It wasn't anyone's choice, Namjoon said to put you in one of the other guys room but Yoongi wouldn't have it, he just said he'd stay in another room till you're awake."

I yawned, brushing everything off. Everything was overloading in my brain.

"You've been asleep for at least two weeks, we've all been worried sick. Luhan took a lot out of you didn't he?"

"Yes, but I killed him didn't I?"

E laughed half heartedly and lied down beside me.

"I'm just happy you're alive. You really scared me, I don't know what I would've done without you, I'm pretty sure one point I was contemplating on suicide, but Seokjin got me out of it..."

"Please never think like that again. You're one of the only things I have left. You keep me sane."

"I know."

I feel so bad, this was terrible, next chapter WILL be very good I promise, I'm excited to write it, seeing as some people requested ;) some things.... If ya know what I mean.

Q : Do you guys want me to do a Q&A with the characters, if so, please comment questions and to whom they are to!! :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.9K 2.3K 42
Preview: -Flashback- "Oppa!" I yelled as I skipped over to him happily but all I got was a cold glare. "What" he said coldly and I immediately sens...
371K 8.8K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
1K 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
21.9K 1.8K 50
❝𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣.❞ 𝘏𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑚𝑎...