Journey from Hatred to Love (...

By DarylDloves

Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Possible Sequel
Trailer
Sequel!!

Chapter 42

2K 55 13
By DarylDloves

Caitlin's P.O.V.

The next few days I was watched like a hawk. The entire pack was taking turns watching over me. When I woke up I looked around and sighed in relief when I saw no one around.

"Finally" I whispered.

I stood up from my bed grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower. Once I showered and got dressed I approached my closed door. I opened it and snapped back in surprise. "Seriously?" I asked as I looked at Liam who was standing next to my door with his arms crossed over his chest. He was staring straight at me.

"Yea" He responded with almost a smile.

I rolled my eyes as I began to walk to the stairs. I could hear his footsteps right behind me.

~

"It sucks, I seriously haven't gotten any privacy except for using the bathroom" I said rolling my eyes as I sat on the picnic bench with Jake. He and I had gotten close over the course of the weeks.

"Well they're just trying to protect you. A psycho serial killer is nothing to joke about"

I hadn't told him everything. Just that there's a serial killer rolling around targeting females who are in their mid 20's, which I'm a target.

"I can protect myself" I said in defense.

"You? You can protect yourself against an armed killer out there? How?"

I was about to open my mouth but then I closed it. Nope, can't tell him why.

"Is it Liam's turn to watch over you?" Jake asked.

I turned around to see what he was looking at. Liam was standing by a tree watching me. I turned back around "Yup"

"Well you can tell him to take a break. We can hang out today, I'll look over you"

I smiled "Thanks, but I got a few things to do today"

He nodded his head "Okay" His phone began to buzz in his pocket. He took it out and looked at it "I gotta go, but I'll see you later?"

I nodded my head "Yea"

We both stood up. He waved at me as he walked away.

~

Liam dropped my off shortly afterwards at Jordan's house. I was still helping him figure what he was. We both were sitting at the kitchen.

"What if you need to get mad" I suggested.

"Mad? Why would I need to get mad?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know maybe you just need to tap into the supernatural side of you" I punched his shoulder "Come on" I said punching his shoulder again "Punch back"

He softly chuckled "I'm not gonna hit you back"

I stood up from the chair "Come on, just punch me back" I said as I threw another punch at his shoulder.

He stood up and stood in front of me "No, I'm not gonna hit you"

I began to punch his shoulder repeatedly "Come on Jordan, come on" I kept going "Are you getting mad yet? Are you getting mad?"

He grabbed onto his shoulder "No"

I stopped and rolled my eyes. I looked around and spotted a bowl on the counter. I walked over to it and grabbed it.

"Wait, what are you doing with that?" He asked as I walked over to him.

I set down the bowl on the counter where we were standing and I stuck my hand inside. I had a smirk on my face.

"Caitlin.."

"Maybe this will make you mad" I withdrew my hand and threw some flour at his face. He leaned back surprised.

I bursted out in laughter "Oh that should totally make you mad" I continued to laugh as I flickered more flour onto his face.

He tried to clean some off "Oh.. you are so going to regret that"

He leaned his hand forward to reach into the bowl "No.. no no no" I began to walk backwards "I'm trying to make you angry so don't you dare"

He grabbed a hand full of the flour "No!" I took a few more steps backwards but he threw some flour at my face. I began running away around the table.

"Come back here"

I continued to run but it wasn't for long. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I laughed as he put me down and I turned around. Our faces were inches away from each other and he still had his arms around my waist. I could feel his breath on mine. His breathing was steady, calm. Causing mine to become calm. We stayed like this for a few more seconds, I think we were both memorized.

I looked down and cleared my throat. Jordan withdrew his arms from my waist. When I looked up Jordan brushed the back of his head.

I took a step back "Uhh, so throwing flour at your face wasn't a way to get you angry"

"No not really"

"So why do you have flour in the first place?" I asked.

"I was gonna bake"

I gave him a funny "You were gonna bake?"

He chuckled "Yea, do you want to help me?"

"Yea" I softly smiled "I'm just gonna go clean up my face in the restroom first"

"Yea, down the hall it's the second door on your left" I said pointing down the hall.

(Hey guys so I'm like obsessed with this song right now. So as your reading the part where he chasing her listen to this song just to make things more dramatic. 😆)

"Thanks" I said before I left. I walked into the restroom and closed the door behind me. I opened the water and washed my face. I grabbed the towel and cleaned my face. I looked in the mirror and thought about what just happened.

(Just imagine in your mind. With Caitlin looking at the mirror and cleaning her face in slow motion while listening to this song. And imagine Jordan chasing her and grabbing her in slow motion.. just picture it! lol I apologize guys I'm just obsessed with the song right now🙌)

I put the towel down and leaned my hands against the edge of the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror "What am I doing?" I asked myself. That moment shouldn't have happened but it did.. and I felt something. My phone began to buzz signaling a text was coming in. I grabbed it from my back pocket and stared at it.

Derek

Hey, just checking in to see how you're doing. Everything is going good here still no sign of Kate. I'll call you later, I love you.

I stared at those last three words. I slid the phone back into my pocket and looked back in the mirror. I let out a sigh before I walked out of the restroom. When I walked back to the kitchen Jordan was behind the counter and his face was now clean.

"I'm sorry to have to do this to you but I have to go" I said grabbing my bag.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yea I just have to go, I'll see you later" I said as I headed to the door.

"Let me give you a ride" He called out to me.

"No thanks I'm good"

Before he could say anything else I walked out. I looked around before I put my bag over my shoulder and began walking away. I then began speed walking which turned into running.

~

"You and Parrish almost kissed?!" Malia exclaimed.

I was now home, Malia and Lydia came over after I called them. I didn't know who else to talk to, plus they're girls they'll understand. Luckily it was just us in the house.

"I know" I said as I was pacing back and forth in my room.

"Wait did you want to kiss him?" Lydia asked suspiciously.

I stopped and looked at her "Yes"

"Cait, you remember that tall, dark haired, werewolf named Derek Hale. Your boyfriend?!" Lydia exclaimed the last two words.

I winced "I know I know. I mean Derek and I have been through so much and I love him but I don't know why I didn't pull away I just stayed there and so did he!" I said as I was pacing around in a fast speed.

"Okay first of all you have to calm down" Malia said as she walked up to me and stopped me from pacing.

I let out a frustrated sigh and sat next to Lydia on the bed.

"Second of all, you have to talk to Parrish about this. You two could not have feelings for each other as long as your dating Derek"

"I can't have feelings for Jordan at all" I complained.

"But do you?" Lydia asked.

I turned to look at Lydia....

Author's Note:

Holy crap what just happened?!

What did you guys think? Trust me your not gonna want to miss the next chapter!

Thanks for reading my chapters! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 283 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
3K 4 23
Book 4 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST THREE BOOKS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. On t...
55.7K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
352K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...