My Mate

By Nomad_B

Makeena Hawk is a mateless werewolf, who also happens to be jobless. Her parents kicked her out on her eighte... More

My Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 6

9.9K 359 23
By Nomad_B

Warning there is some sexual content in this chapter. So younger readers might want to skip that part.
__________________________________________

    ~Makeena~

  I walked downstairs past the kitchen down the hall and at the last door on the right I finally stopped. It seemed as if Terrence made sure that James room was really far from mine.

  I knocked on the door and smiled when dark brown eyes looked back at me. He wasn't a werewolf.

"Hey James. " I said waving.

"Hey, uh, Makeena right?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay so I'm going to give you a tour of the house and the garden, all that good stuff." I said waving my hand in the air.

  He smiled at me and nodded walking out of his room, shutting the door behind him.

  We walked down the hall and I stopped at the kitchen.

  "This is the kitchen, a.k.a. my safe haven." I said smiling. I heard him chuckle. We walked to the living room.

  "This is the living room, we live in here." I said whispering the last part.

  We walked to the front door and I opened it.

  "This is the garden." I said as we walked to the small garden. He nodded.

  "That's pretty much it." I said sighing.

  "So you want to talk?" I asked looking over at him. He was going to be living with me, so I wanted to know if he was an assassin or something.

  "Sure." he said shrugging. We walked back inside the house and sat on one of the two couches inside the living room.

  "So why'd you want this job?" I asked.

  "Well I'm broke, so there's that and I just wanted to get away you know? " he asked. I sighed and nodded. Unfortunately I did know what that felt like.

  "Yea." I mumbled.

  "So the boss seems, uh, nice." he said nervously. I giggled and looked at him.

  "Actually he seems kind of like a douche." he said. My laugh dissolved and a growl escaped my lips. My wolf wanted to hurt him. My eyes narrowed in anger.

  He looked at me and gasped.

"My bad I,uh, forgot you two were a thing." he said. All anger left my face and was replaced with shock. He knew? How did he know?

  "What?" I asked trying to sound confused. Did he know about werewolves? Did he know about us?

   "You and the boss are mates. It's so easy to tell." he said smiling.

  Did he say mates? Did he know? But he couldn't. I didn't smell his scent.

  "What are you talking about?" I asked in mock confusion.

  "You and Terrence are werewolves.

I'm half werewolf half human so my scent isn't very strong." he said.

  "Oh, that makes sense." I said. Hmm, half. I've heard of half werewolf half human offsprings. They were pretty uncommon. Usually it was the Guy who was the werewolf. The girl would get pregnant and either have a miscarriage or die before the baby was born. Human girls weren't designed to carry a werewolf baby. Werewolf babies didn't take as long to form as regular babies. It only took about four months.

  "Yea, my mom died giving birth to me and my dad sort of blamed me for it. She was his mate and she had died. I moved out at 18 with my mate Sofia." he said. He had a mate? Where was she?

   "Where's your mate?" I asked. He looked up at me and happiness flashed across his face at the mention of his mate.

  "She came here with me, but I knew she couldn't stay here so she's currently staying at a hotel about eleven miles from here." he said. His voice was sad and his eyes gad a far away look in them. I grabbed his hand and squeezed.

   "Don't worry I'll ask Terrence if she can stay with us. He's my mate and I know he would do anything to be with me. I'm sure he'll say yes." I said reassuringly. He smiled up at me and nodded squeezing my hand back.

  I heard a deep growl before Terrence's strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up off the couch, shoving me behind him.

  "Mine." he growled taking a step towards James. I grabbed his arm to stop him and he halted. He turned to look at me and his eyes were red. He was going to shift.

  "It's okay Terrence, he's half werewolf, and he has a mate." I said trying to calm him. It seemed to work as his eyes returned to their normal blue.

   James looked at me and gave me a silent thanks before rushing to his room.

   I turned to Terrence. I shrieked as he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to his room, which I had been sleeping in a lot lately.

   He lied me down gently on the bed. I looked up at him to see that his eyes were full of...lust? The thought made me swallow hardly.

  "Your mine Makeena and mine only." Terrence growled as he got on top of me. I looked into his eyes.

  "I know, and your mine." I replied shyly. He smiled at me before smashing his lips against mine. I quickly responded. Tingles and sparks ignited throughout my body. Our lips moved in sync as if they were dancing. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair making him moan. I smiled at the effect I had on him.

   He broke away making me growl in protest. He leaned down and kissed my neck. He then licked that same spot. I tensed. Was he going to mark me?

  He pulled away to look into my eyes.

  "I love you Makeena and I want everyone to know you are mine." he said.

  "Can I mark you?" he asked. I bite my lip and nodded.

  He lowered his head down to my neck and kissed me one more time in the spot he was planning on biting. To try and relax me before the pain came.

  I gasped as his teeth made contact with my skin. I clenched my teeth together and tightened my grip on his hair. I wanted to scream as the pain came, but the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. I moaned as he pulled away from me.

  I looked into my eyes before kissing me again. Every little spark I had felt before seemed to be multiplied by ten. I urgently kissed him back wanting him in every way.

   My wolf howled in delight. Terrence pulled away and took off his shirt. I stared at his muscular chest and his six pack.

  "Like what you see?" he asked smirking. I blushed and smiled at him.

   He started kissing me again moving his hands to my waist. He lifted up the end of my shirt and tugged it off. I felt bare as he stared at me.

  "Stop it." I said covering my chest.

  "Stop what?" he teased. Before I could reply he got up off the bed. I looked up at him as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. I gasped as I saw his manhood through his boxers. He was big.

  He slid back on top of me and kissed me quickly before he unbuttoned my pants.

  "I do remember how to undress myself." I said smiling.

  "Oh but I do it so much better." he said smiling. He had such a big ego.

  He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off revealing my thighs and legs. He kissed me once again before he started on my bra. It slipped off he threw it aside. When I was completely naked he off the bed and raked his eyes over my body. My whole face flamed red.

  I gasped when his boxers soon joins the pile of our clothes. He was definitely big. He got back on top of me and smiled.

  "Are you sure your ready?" he asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

  "I'm sure. " I said. He smiled hugely before he started kissing me again. 

                        ****

  ~Terrence~

  I woke up and looked around. I didn't have a shirt on and the sheets were covering me.

  I looked to my left and smiled. Makeena was laying on my arm wearing my shirt and her underwear. I turned to my side and wrapped my other arm possessively around her. She was mine, and only mine. No one would take her from me. I growled at the thought. How had I lived without her? She was so good and kind. She was everything I wasn't.

   I loved her more than I thought I could love someone. It surprised even me how much I loved her.

  My head jerked towards her as she moaned. I watched as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked up at me and smiled.

  "Good morning love." she said.

  "Good morning." I replied. She leaned up and kissed my lips softly.

   "Terrence? " I heard her ask.

   "Hmm." I replied looking at her.

  "You're not going to leave me are you?" she asked. 'Never' my wolf growled.

   "No, I would never leave you. I would rather have every bone in my body broken before I even consider leaving you." I said. She smiled up at me. She kissed me quickly before leaning into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I smiled as I smelt her vanilla scent.

  Makeena was mine and I was hers.

I sighed happily. I heard her breathing even out as she fell back asleep. I tightened my grip on her as I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

__________________________________________

Vote, Comment and become a fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660 35 35
© 10/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN INFORMATION RETRIEVAL SYSTEM IN ANY FOR...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
28.9K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...