The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#7 The missing patients
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#19 Merging of Latest
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#27 Arrested
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
Book II #32 Face-to-Face
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#38 Yes!
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#62 The Jailbreak
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

#37 Izzy

9.1K 778 94
By shakthi

Shweta.

Abiram trapped priyanka?

The same person who was hiding Izzy all these time!? The same person the gang had been trying to locate!?

I am tensed now, I don't know what I should do.

When I walked out, Everyone seemed too busy, It look like something big happened.

An emergency private meeting is going on, Should I go there?

So I turned around and started to walk to the conference hall.

"Excuse me ma'am" karan, Arjun's assistant blocked me at the door, You can't go inside, They are in an important meet-"

"I have an appointment with my father now, I will wait outside"

"No one is allowed to-"

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him angrily. "How dare you stop me from going there?"

"You misunderstand ma'am, I mean-"

"I don't have time, Open the door, Now" I said sternly. "If something goes wrong, I will take responsibility" I added.

The guy slowly opened the door, looking displeased.

I walked inside and the door shut back behind me.

I was in the attached room that lead to the main conference hall and luckily for me, I could hear loud voices from inside.

"Welldone Abiram" I heard my father's PA, Raghav sir's sound "You managed to track her, Good work"

"Now we can get hold of Shahid" Pramod, ED said and I froze.

Shahid?

"That's right, Now that we have his daughter, Shahid will do anything to get her back" Father said slowly.

"But his gang may not fall for it, They might stop him coming to us" Raghav sir said.

"Are you sure that it's Priyanka they have? How did you get hold of her?" Arjun asked as if not convinced.

"Yes, It's priyanka" Abiram said proudly. "Do you remember that library they visited the last time?" He asked. "I had placed my men there, Since They reached there, I thought priyanka will surely try and contact him and that library was the only way" he said. "I had my men watching there" He said.

"Good thinking" Arjun said. "Where's Aiza now?"

"She's in our old warehouse, Even though we have her, We need to let them know that we have the kid to lure them outside" Abiram said.

"What about that girl? Priyanka?" Father asked. "If she go to the police, It will be trouble"

"Don't worry, She's already half dead" Abiram said. "I have arranged my men to make it look like a hit and run case" Abiram said. "She will be taken care of today itself"

"Good" Father said. "But Be careful of the cctv"

I can't believe that they are talking about killing a person!

"I have another Idea" Arjun spoke up slowly, Thoughtfully. "Let's bait them with this" I said.

"Who?"

"The gang, Let's trap trishana and her gang with this, If they know that priyanka is hospitalised, They will surely try to contact her" Arjun said. "They will try and find out what happened to shahid's daughter" He said.

"That's right!" Pramod said. "They will try to contact her and we can catch them then!" He exclaimed. "This way, Not only shahid, His whole gang will be trapped"

"But even if priyanka is hospitalised, how can they know about it?" Raghav sir asked.

"Leak to the press about Priyanka's accident, They will come searching for her" Arjun said.

"But the police might come for us, That reporter trishana is working with officer suresh kumar, What if she send him instead?" Abiram asked.

"They won't dare to take action against us as long as shahid's daughter is with us" Father said slowly. "It is indeed a good idea" He said. "We should make sure that Priyanka will never speak up against us too" he said.

"Leave it to me, She only has an old mother, She won't open her mouth if I use her mother" Abiram said.

"But we need to take her to the city hospital" Arjun said.

"Why? My hospital is the safest place for us to keep an eye on her" Abiram said.

"But what do you think will happen if She is in surya hospital? They will suspect that it's a trap"

"Ok, That's true, we will take her to the city hospital, But we will leave a nurse for her" Father said.

I had had enough and I turned back.

What am I supposed to do!?

If the gang come to know that priyanka was in an accident, They will rush to her just like Arjun said, I am sure of that!

If I dont do anything, They will end up in trouble!

I can't contact any one of them or warn them...

After I read about the fire incident at trisha's office, I had tried to call her countless time, But I couldn't get any response.

Oh my God! They are heartless! How can they kidnap a kid to get their way!

Shahid's dark face appeared in front of me.

"Can you bring back my wife? Can you find my daughter for me?"

I walked out of there.

"Ma'am..?" Karan looked startled to see me.

"I think it will take time for their meeting to end" I said. "I will go back now"

"The meeting is about to be finished ma'am, If you want to wait for your father-"

"Forget it, I will see him another day" I turned to him. "Drive me back "

"What?" Karan looked at me confused.

"Arjun told you to drive me back"

"That was before the meeting-"

"I need to go now"

"Then I will tell one of the-"

"You" I pointed at him "Drive me back, Now!" I ordered and started to walk.

I know karan is Arjun's most trusted employee, Besides, Arjun never expanded his circle, He always sticked with this guy here, So Karan must know a lot about him.

Arjun told him that the important files are there in his apartment, Karan have access to them too.

"Are you coming or what?" I turned back.

"Um..yea, Let me tell my boss first" He said, Not too happily.

So I waited in the car a good 15 minutes while Karan slowly reached there.

"Yea, I understand" Karan said, he was still in phone and I listened.

Karan got inside and switched to the bluetooth while starting the engine.

"But sir, Abiram's men are already working on something, All our men are busy" he said.

Then listened to the other end.

"Okay" he disconnected the call and redialled someone.

Karan.

I dialled nakulan.

Nakulan is mahesh's most trusted man and when he was sent to jail, Nakulan disappeared from here.

"Karan, What's it?" The guy asked.

Why does boss want him here? It was better for him to stay there.

I am not much fond of him.

"Narayan sir asked you and your gang to come back, We are in short of manpower"

"Mahesh sir is jailed, we can't come back and work there, Nobody did anything for our sir when he was sent to jail-"

"Nakulan, I understand that you are angry, But If you go on a strike like this, No one is going to help mahesh sir" I told him as politely as I could "Narayan sir is personally asking you to come back, I think it's a good chance" I said.

"What job is it?" He asked me after a while.

"To keep watch on someone, We have only two people at the old warehouse but One of them have to leave in the evening, So sir want you to come here and take watch"

"I am still at my home town, It will take time for me to come there" he said grumpily. "I have to inform others too, Give me one day's time, I will come tomorrow"

"Then report tomorrow morning itself, Personally, I don't think we need a lot of men to keep watch there, But boss wants to bring all of you back" I said.

"Ok, then, tomorrow morning" he said.

So after disconnecting the call, I dialled Arjun sir again.

"Hello?..yea, Nakulan and team will come tomorrow morning, The problem is today's shift-"

"Hello?"

Someone tapped the glass in the back.

"Are you not going to hang up? There is only so much I can take, You are starting to irritate me now"

"Uh..I forgot that you are here ma'am" I said.

"Hello?" Arjun sir was talking to me at the other end.

"Uh..I will call you when I am free boss" I disconnected the call.

Shweta.

I started to pace up and down my hall in the new apartment, Restless and helpless.

Izzy is in trouble and I can't get hold of anyone from the gang.

Trisha's number is still disconnected.

What the heck am I supposed to do?

If I don't warn them, They all will walk straight to Arjun's trap!

I need to do something now or It will be difficult to save izzy.

Okay..I need to relax..

I slumped to the settee..

Izzy is locked up in the old warehouse and there is a man watching over her.

Tomorrow morning, Another team will come to take watch of her and saving her will be impossible.

We need to save her today, But I can't get hold of anyone now.

Shahid's face appeared in my head again.

"Can you bring my wife back? Can you save my baby girl?"

I opened my eyes, Now decided.

"Yes, I can save your baby" I said slowly.

There's no other way now, If I wait the gang to come and help izzy, It will be too late, Another group is coming to take watch and I cant risk it.

Or izzy will..she will be in danger!

Arjun.

"Sir, Priyanka is moved to the city hospital, The news about her accident is leaked to the press" Karan updated me.

"Ok, Is our men keeping watch of that doctor's house?"

"Yes, There is no sign of that gang" karan said, they seem to be in their secret hideout"

"I thought so" I said slowly.

"But sir, why did you ask Abiram to set a trap for them, Sir?" Karan asked me. "You were the one who switched their gun and helped to keep their identity a secret, You also said that you don't want them to get caught" He said.

"Karan, I leaned to the chair. "It was not for them" I said. "I set that trap for Abiram" I said.

Karan look confused.

"I don't understand" karan said. "If trishana's gang show up there-"

"They won't show up" I said.

"But when they see the news, They will definitely try to contact priyanka"

"Sanjana is not stupid, She will know that it's a trap" I said. "I have complete faith in her in that matter" I said.  "besides, They have Dr.prakash there at city hospital, He can help them contact priyanka too"

"So you never intended her gang to get trapped" Karan said slowly. "You even made a loophole for them to escape" He added. "But I don't understand how Abiram will be trapped"

"You will see karan, This is a chance for Abiram to mess things for himself, Just lean back and enjoy the show" I said.

Karan watched me for a moment.

"I would never ever want to be on your bad side, Boss" He said. "You are quite scary sometimes!"

Shweta.

I turned to the road that lead me to the old warehouse. It was past 11 at night while I reached there.

I just hope that the guy who's supposed to leave this evening has already left.

I parked my car in a way that I can easily escape if something happened.

I lifted up the hoodie and covered my head as I walked to the abandoned warehouse.

My whole body was tensed as I walked forward, But I know I can't turn back now.

The area was deserted and I started to get confident.

The worst thing that can happen to me is to get caught.

That's right, Even if I get caught, They will be taking me to My father, But it's totally a different case if the gang got trapped here.

CRASH-

I Jumped at the loud sound and flattened myself at the building wall.

My heart went overdrive and my palms become sweaty.

What's it?

Where's it coming from!?

I waited for a few minutes before I became convinced that there's no one else around me.

It's okay..

I started to move again.

I had to take steps to reach the main door and I slowly started to move forward.

It was so quite until I stepped on something.

Beer bottles!

I moved back as I saw the guy on the floor.

My heart went overdrive again and I waited for him to get up or attack me, But nothing happened.

He's drunk!

Thank God!

I sidestepped him and moved forward.

10 minutes after searching frantically, I came across a door that was closed from outside.

I unlocked it and moved inside.

"There's nothing here-" I stilled as I saw the light blue color in the corner.

I took a step forward, My heart started to accelerate as I saw the tiny feet.

"Izzy!" I ran to her and dropped to the floor near her "Izzy?"

She was lying on the blanket that was spread across the cold floor.

I removed the plaster from her lips, But she didn't move.

"Izzy?"

I panicked.

"Izzy?" I lifted her up slowly and placed my finger in front of her nose.

She's breathing!

I sighed in relief and wrapped her up in my hands.

I need to get out of here!

I started to run back.

But as soon as I reached the door, A guy appeared in front of me from nowhere.

He looked half drunk, But his eyes widened at the sight of me.

"They are here..they are taking the kid away" He started to shout.

"Move back" I said in warning, Holding Izzy more tightly to me.

"Give me the kid" the guy took a shaky step towards me and I raised up my gun.

"I said move back!" I shouted now. "Or I'm going to shoot you!" I added.

The guy moved back as if burnt.

I pushed past him and ran outside.

I can't let them see through me! I can't let them know that it's a fake gun!

Instead of taking the way the guy appeared, I took another door to get out of there.

I am nearly there..we are out..we are safe!

I laid izzy to the passenger seat and started the car.

I can't believe that I managed to save Izzy!

All the way back to my apartment, I was shaking from my head to toe.

But, I was ecstatic that I managed to save the little girl sleeping beside me.

I looked at her adorable face for a moment.

I hope she will get up after the effect of drug wear off her, She seem to be in a deep induced sleep.

Trishana.

It was early in the morning when I get the call from Nitin.

"I need to go and visit Nitin today, He want to discuss some things about Truth magazine" I said, Trying to keep the worry of my voice.

Nitin has just called me to say that Officer Suresh kumar has tried to call me, He said a girl named priyanka is hospitalised in a hit and run case and she's currently in the city hospital.

Apparantly it was Suresh sir who discovered her and He knew her identity from the photo I had given him before.

He has also asked Dr.prakash to keep it low for now.

When I asked her condition, All he said was "She's still Alive"

"You never mentioned anything about it" Aditi told me.

"It was all of a sudden" I said.

I don't want to alert shahid until the situation is clear.

If he know that priyanka is indeed hospitalised, he won't wait anymore.

He will rush to her and he will be worried about Izzy.

"I will drive you to the town" Aditya said "I need to stop by the pharmacy" He said and I nodded.

Ever since Varsha was hurt last time, He had started this weird habit of assembling the surgical instruments and medicines.

So when we were driving out, Aditya turned to me.

"What's it trisha, you look disturbed, Did something happen?" he asked me.

"Am I that obvious? I thought I did a good job masking it"

"You did, But I know you too well, You were too careful" he said and I sighed.

"Aditya, Something really bad happened, Shahid's friend priyanka is in the city hospital, She was found in the highway, Police suspect it to be a hit and run case"

"Izzy?"

"No idea" I shook my head.

"Karthik's father called me, He knew that I was searching for priyanka" I said "He said he already visited the victim, She is not in a good codition" I said. "I am worried"

"What about Izzy then? What are you planning to do alone?"

"I need to confirm that she's indeed priyanka, I also need to confirm that it's not a trap" I said. "For that I will have to see Dr.prakash"

"What happens then?"

"If Izzy is indeed in danger, We need to tell shahid, But if it's a false alarm, I don't want us to walk straight to the trap" I said.

Aditya nodded.

"Okay" he said. "Don't do anything by yourself, If Izzy is indeed in trouble, We need to find a way to help her" He said.

I nodded.

I am really glad I have these people with me now. I don't have to be the leader and boss around like the past few years, I can depend on them and they can help me too.

I took out my personal phone and switched it on.

"Hey, There's 22 missed call from shweta!" I looked at Aditya.

"She has your number?"

"We exchanged numbers when we were going to give her back, I told her not to contact me unless it's absolutely necessary" I said.

"Then call her back, See what was so important for her to call you 22 times"

Shweta.

I looked at the little girl trying to twirl the noodles on her fork.

"When's daddy coming?" She asked me. "I don't want noodles " She added.

I am not much of a cook and When I tried baby food that I bought from the nearest department store, She said she's too big for it.

Even the dresses I got for her was too big for her.

"Um..Izzy, I told you that your daddy is fighting the bad guys who kidnapped you"

"Izzy miss daddy and mommy" She pouted.

I looked at the cute little girl and nodded.

"Daddy is waiting for you" I said.

"I want to see Daddy and mommy!" She said again and my heart twisted painfully.

She has no idea that her mommy is...

"Have your food Izzy, I will get you something different for dinner"

"Where's  priyechi?" She asked "They hurted priyechi when they took me" She looked worried now.

"It's ok, She is fine now" I lied. "She asked me to look after you" I told her and she turned back to the food.

What the hell am I supposed to do? I have no idea how to take care of kids, And I can't ask for help and let people know that I have a baby here in my apartment-

I practically jumped at the phone when it started to ring and swiped it open.

"Trishana!" I nearly wept in relief "I was calling you all day yesterday but you were not-"

"What happened, Shweta? Why did you call me so many times-"

"It's Izzy! I got her here!" I interrupted her. "I don't know what to do now and-"

"You have Izzy with you!? Shahid's daughter? Oh my God! Shweta! We were worried about her, What happened?"

"It's a long story" I sighed "Just tell me where to meet you, I can't keep her with me, I am worried that my father and brothers will find out"

"Don't worry" She said. "I will text you the address"

Trisha.

I wanted to jump up and down with glee while Aditya looked relieved too.

"Let's meet her at prakash uncle's place" He said. "Tell shahid quickly, He will be happy to-"

"Don't tell him" I said happily. "We will give him a surprise" I said. "tell our gang to come to uncle's house"

"Whom are you calling now?" Aditya asked me.

"Dr.prakash, I am still worried about Priyanka, She could be in danger" I said. "We need to transfer her to some other safe place quietly" I added.

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 3.1K 38
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 ᴴᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱˢᵍᵘⁱˢᵉ _______________________________________...
313K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
161K 4.5K 19
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
138K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...