Not Just A Fan

Par TaeCasKook

Kim Taehyung never thought he would meet BTS. So he chose to go to Korea instead with his friend Breigh , but... Plus

Airplane rides and blushing cheeks
Landings and cute comments
Sleepy Cuteness and Auditions
Missing You and Lectures
Sleeping Hyung and Long Plane Ride
Greetings and Lilly
Big Mistake and Comforting a Kookie
Namjin and Taekook
Practicing and Teasing
Begin and Talking
Preparing and Nightmares
Comeback and Confessions
Dating and slight Jealousy
Sope and The Meet Up
Jealousy 2 and Visiting
Fight and Regret
Scared and Determined
Horror and Amazement
Hurt and Sleep
Tour and Exhaustion
Fan Meet and Squealing
Love Yourself Era
What will happen to him?
You won't believe me
Please Come Back
I Can Hear You
What Just Happened?
Tests and Fears
Practice and Problems
Packing and Possessive
Plane Ride To America
Here We Go
Worry At The AMA's
Interviews In America
Christmas-
-Special
Epilogue
Sorry About The Major Editing

More and More stuff to do

4.8K 155 27
Par TaeCasKook

Jungkook:

Today our schedule is jam packed. This morning we have an interview. Then in the afternoon we have a fan meet. And finally toward night time we have a concert. We are all currently rushing around to grab our stuff and get dressed. As soon as we're done we grab a bite to eat and head straight to the car.

"Jungkook?" One of our staff asks. I turn toward him and he looks at me sheepishly.

"We have a lot of stuff to bring today. Can Tae sit in your lap so we can fit everything?" I immediately nod my head. Right then Tae is heading toward the car. I smirk and grab his wrist pulling him into the car and onto my lap.

"W-what are y-you do-doing?" Tae stutters cutely.

"One of the staff asked if you could ride in my lap so they could fit all our stuff. And I Of course said yes." I stated with a grin as my arms wrapped around his waist. He nods and gets on his phone. We soon arrive at the interview.

We get out and head in. We're immediately met with a perky young girl. She seems to be in her very early 20's. She motions for us to follow her and we do. We arrive at the place and sit down. From left to right it's Namjoon, Jin, Tae, Me, Yoongi, Hoseok And Jimin. With the interviewer on Namjoons right.

"Welcome BTS! Now let's get right into the questions. First question: how many of you speak English? This question is from Zach from South Carolina." everyone's eyes went directly to Tae and with perfect English. Tae spoke up.

"Namjoon and I speak the most English. Yoongi kind of does. Hoseok isn't all that bad. Jungkooks not so great with it and Jimin has been getting better at it. English is actually my first language. I leaned Korean with my friend." Tae said while the MC looked pretty shocked. But soon nodded after jotting it down.

"Alright next question: How did the fans act at the fan sign toward V? This one is from Danielle in Pennsylvania." The MC looked expectantly at Tae. He looked nervous this time. I grabbed his hand and reassuringly squeezed it. He visibly relaxed and grinned like nothing happened.

"They all really liked me. Okay I mean it wasn't that perfect. One fan did say the group was better before I came. But the rest loved me and this one girl asked to hold my hands and she squealed. I really felt the love from ARMY." The last time he spoke I could understand some of it. This time I couldn't understand much except a few words here and there like 'ARMY' and 'squealing'.

"This one is for Jungkook. Tae can you translate?" Tae nodded. I actually understood what she said. "Alright then the question is: why and how did you fall in love with V? Please do your best to describe it. This one is from Rina who is from Okinawa." The lady grinned. It surprisingly didn't seem faked like most MC's.

" I think I can say it in English. I love Tae. When we were on plane. I don't like talking to people. I knew he was ARMY. Yet I saw something about him. So I talked to him. We talked for 10 hours. That was all it took for me to fall in love. After that I would try and flirt with him. Tae would kind of back off out of fear. Soon he finally said he liked me too. I fully confessed at our come back show. Then to international ARMY." It was a slight struggle. But whenever I couldn't quite remember the word. I would quickly speak in Korean and ask Tae for the translate. He would tell me and I would continue. It wasn't for many words though.

"Alright this next one is for Namjoon. How has V affected the group? This one is from Hannah who is from Detroit." She turned to Namjoon who had to think for a few seconds.

"I always felt as if we were missing someone. I don't know. Everyone always says 7 is a lucky number. But I didn't bother to say anything. So when Jungkook brought V and convinced us to play along like we were actually holding auditions for a seventh member. Only because he wanted V to stay. We all immediately agreed. After the confusion wore off none of us had any doubt that he would be a valuable member. So we gave him the stage name V. It stands for victory because we believe V will help us be victorious." I looked over and saw Tae's eyes were glossy. He didn't waste a second and got up and went over to hug Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled and patted his arm that was around his neck.

The interview went on a while more and before we knew it. It was time for the fan sign. We quickly drove over got changed. Then sat down. Soon the fans arrived. I looked out and internally sighed. I love our fans. I really do and I would be mad if any one hurt them. But what I don't like is being tired. Yet still having to smile. But I guess I can't really complain.
Soon the first one comes up starting with Yoongi and making her way down the line. She got to Tae before me. I watched the interaction. She wasn't young. Well not as young as some ARMY. She was about 18. So she was around my age.

Tae giggles and grinned at her. I could feel the jealousy rise. But there was nothing I could do about it. Except this. I leaned over and quickly kissed Tae's cheek. Tae whirled toward me. I smirked and he sighed.

"Sorry about my boyfriend Sarah." I heard him say. Sarah giggled in response.

"It's fine. You two look really cute together. I hope you stay together." Ok so she's not as bad as I thought. But I still don't want anyone taking what's mine. She soon came up to me and grinned.

"It's cute watching you two together. But don't worry Jungkook I totally ship you two." She reassured. I visibly relaxed and continued to talk to her. She was actually nice. The next that game up was a mom and her daughter. Tae's eyes widened at the sight. And he squealed as he waited for his turn. My head snapped toward him at the sound. All I saw a gigantic grin.

When the little one came up Tae immediately asked if he could hold her. The mom looked behind him at the staff and they nodded. She then handed the little girl over to Tae. I listened as they talked.

"How old is she?" Tae cooed.

"She's 2." The mom answers with a grin.

"What's her name?" Tae is just grinning while the child plays with his fingers and looking up at him with big blue curious eyes. Did I mention we're in Pittsburgh?

"Her name is Emma." Tae immediately started to cutely say her name while continuing to coo over her. And all I can do is watch with affection at how sweet and kind and gentle my amazing one in a million boyfriend is. Tae pouts when Emma is taken away from him.

"He could hold her while we talk?" I suggest quietly. The lady turns her head towards me and smiles sweetly. "Sure." She responds and hands Emma back to Tae.

"He your boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. That goof ball good hearted boy is mine." I say with a light smile. She hums while smiling.

"I'm Molly by the way." She puts her hand out and I shake it.

"Nice to meet you Molly. " I grin. We talk a bit more until Molly finally does have to take Emma. Tae pouts for a few minutes before brightening up for the next fan.

Soon the fan meet is over and we are right back in the car with Tae on my lap. We head over to the place we're having our concert and while our staff is setting up we're all in the back getting ready. I'm getting dressed at the moment. I finish as quickly as possible and head over to hair and make up. That takes a while. So I play on my phone until they're done.

When I go over to sit on the couch. I spot Tae and plop down beside him.

"Hey." I whisper. He turns and grins.

"Kookie!" He squeals wrapping his arms around my neck. I chuckle and pull him onto my neck. I don't waste a second before attacking my lips to his. He responds almost immediately. When we finally break for air. Tae has a content smile.

"You know how you said I'm addicting?" Tae asks me. Oh, how could I forget? I'm reminded of it every day.

"Of course. Because you are." I tell him With honesty.

"Well.... so are you." He whispers and I smirk before pulling him back into a kiss. He pulls away to soon for my liking though.

"We have a concert soon and both of us need to head back to hair and makeup." He states while I look at the state of our appearance. His hair is messy and his lip gloss is smudged. Not to mention he's slightly glowing. I probably don't look much different. The only difference? He still looks completely stunning and beautiful. I nod and we head back to hair and make up. Soon it's time for our concert.

I was nervous but with Tae by my side. I was okay. We did good and heard shouts of 'Taekook!' Especially when I pecked his lips at the end of the performance. Soon we head back to the car. Then we head to the bus. And finally a hotel that's clean, nice and allows pets. We all get paired up and put into a room except Jimin who gets his own room.

I head to my room with Tae and when I get in I quickly get ready and go to bed. My eyes feel droopy as I wait for Tae. When he finally comes over. I lazily smile at him and pull him by the wrist into bed. I kiss him deeply for a moment before pulling away and wrapping my arms around his waist as his head rests on my chest.

"Good night Tae. I love you."

"Good night Kookie. I love you and I think I've fallen to hard to ever get back up. So I don't think my love for you will ever end." I peck his lips after hearing it and mutter a 'thank you' or some where along the lines of it. Then I drift off to sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.4K 602 28
Two people you would never think to find anywhere near each other. One that people would rather steer clear of, and the other that everyone wants to...
100K 4.8K 18
"Hey Jin. There is something I want to tell you..." "There is something I want to tell you too Namjoon." "What is it?" "It's okay. You first." "N...
20.8K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...
767K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...