Love means trust

By Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 3
Part 4
Realization of love.
Truth revealed
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Nandini's reaction + Note
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Leap

13.8K 906 181
By Mahimaheshwari

Hey guys, I know you all must be angry with me for not updating.... But first I had internals and second I hadn't planned the chap earlier.

But as a compensation, I am here giving you a loooonnggg Chap. Enjoy ;-)

Terrace :

Nandini came to terrace, and sat down with railing support and tears just rolled down through her eyes.

Navya too came their running behind her, and saw her like this. It pinched her heart to see her lill baby sister in such a state...she just kneeled beside her and embraced her. Nandu let her emotions out crying out loud.

Living area :

Seeing Nandini running to terrace with tears boiled Harshad's blood. He just marched towards Nandini's room, where Manik was. While Fab4 ran behind him.

Nandini's room :

Manik was till now just standing numb.

" TUM MUJSE PYAAR KARTE HI NAHI " these words of Nandini was ringing in his mind. He was still drowned in their convo.

Manik's POV :

My Shona thinks I Don't love her, but...no no no.....I know I Love her. Ohh God, ye kya kar diya meine.... I broke my jaan soo badly, that now she is not at believing me.

Believe karegi bhi kyu, jab uski koi galti hi nahi thi tab toh meine uspe bharosa nahi kiya, and now when I am at fault, how can I even expect her to believe me easily.

Teri galti Ki tujhe sahi saza mil rahi hein manik. He smiled painfully and wiped his tears, which came out of his eyes unknowingly.

POV ends.

He came out of his trance, when he heard a loud shout.

" MANIK MALHOTRA ... " Harshad shouted entering the room. He straight away went to Manik and punched him.

Everyone stood their shocked.

" I had warned you.... Warned you to stay away From Nandini.... Dekh liya usse Milne ka nateeja.....she was such a happy soul here, before u came...and now it's not even an hour u came and you already made her cry...waah " Harshad clapped sarcastically.

Terrace :

Here in terrace, Nandini was just crying her heart out in Navya's arms, but she suddenly heard Harshad's shout.

Though Manik hurt her beyond repair, her love for Manik was true, unconditional and eternal. How can she let anything happen to Manik, that too in her presence. She grew worried, and hurridely she ran down stairs.

Nandini's room :

Harshad now turned to Cabir and glared at him, " Waah Mr. Dhawan you too are exactly like your friend...... Navya trusted you soo much regarding Nandini, that you won't do anything which would hurt her, but..... How could you....How could you do it. Nandini ne tumhe apna Bhai maankar, galati kardiya ".

" Enough.... Just stop it Harshad " They all heard a loud shout. They turned to see Nandini standing their with angry expression.

Nandini came ahead and stood infront of Harshad and said, " Harshad, I know u care for me and you are worried for me....but never.....I repeat never say ki meine Cabir Bhai ko Bhai maanke galati kar di.....u don't know him Harshad. He is the best brother anyone can get. And I feel blessed to have him as brother " Nandini said getting emotional and hugged Cabir.

Cabir, just hugged her back tightly. Lone tear escaped his eyes, as he too had a fear of losing his only sister.

Navya and Fab4 just admired their bond, while Harshad didn't knew what to do. He just kept quiet.

Cabni seperated and Cabir kissed her forehead, whispering " Thank you for trusting me lil dove ". Nandini just smiled at him, and mouthed  " You deserve it ".

" Nandini " Manik tried to say something, when Nandini just turned her face and hid herself in Cabir's arms. Cabir signaled Manik to not to say anything. Fab3 tried to interrupt but Cabir just glared at them.

" Nandini should rest now for a while " Harshad said, indirectly telling Fab4 to move out of the room.

" Yes, Baby doll u sleep for a while, I will wake u up for dinner " Navya said.

" Didu, I don't want to have dinner " Nandini said settling on bed.

Navya was about to say something, when Harshad signaled her to let it be, as she was really stressed out.

Manik moved out of the room, and Fab3 followed him. Cabir and Harshad too came out and moved to living room. Navya covered Nandini properly and came out switching off the lights and joined all.

Manik just came and sat in living room, drowned in his own thoughts. Fab4 were curious to know about Manan convo. So, atlast Mukti asked Manik,

" Bhai, what did u speak with choti, did u tell her everything. U cleared all the misunderstandings right ? Why did she ran out crying ? " Mukti asked all the questions at once, but got no response.

Manik just looked at her blankly.

" Kuch toh bol buddy " Dhruv said.

" I DON'T LOVE HER " Manik said in trance.

All present Their looked at him shockingly.

" Manik, what the hell are u speaking man. Are u even in your senses " Cabir freaked out.

" Shona said, I don't love her, I am just guilty of my deeds and I am mistaking it as love... " Manik looked at Cabir with teary eyes. Cabir was looking at him shockingly.

Manik just hugged Cabir and was sobbing and murmuring, " She is taking me wrong Cabir, esa nahi hein....I really love her..I do ". While Cabir just patted his back to calm him down.

While on the other hand Fab3 and Navya were too much shocked listening this.

" Choti, said this... " Mukti just whispered.

After a while Manik calmed down in the most needed hug.. And Manbir seperated.

After sometime all left to sleep, as none of them were hungry for dinner.

Next morning :

No one was able to sleep last night. All were up early and now Fab5 and Harshad were in living room after freshening up.

NavNi too came to living room and settled down. Nandini took a deep breath and said, " Manik, I have forgiven you.... You don't have to be guilty anymore. Today Cabir Bhai and didu are returning to Mumbai.... U guys too go back with them ".

Manik kneeled down infront of her, and held her hand. She was about to pull her hands back when he said, " Plss jaan ". Nandini just sighed but didn't take her hand back.

" I know I am no more capable that u would trust me...trust my love. And I completely understand why is that soo...But, it's not guilt shona, i really love you....i really do........don't I deserve a second chance to earn your forgiveness by heart, get my love back, my jaan back, your trust back, can't we be together ever " Manik said with lots of love.

" May be we are not destined to be together. Saccha pyaar karne waale log tak alag hojaate hein... Hum toh phir bhi.....Manik u said na u really love me....ussi paayr ka waasta go away from here...go back to Mumbai today.... I forgive u from heart " Nandini said and this fell like a bomb on Manik.

Manik was standing numb.

" Choti, plss don't forgive us but plss don't give us such a big punishment " Mukti said.

" I am not punishing anyone ...I am just doing what is appropriate. And I am not anyone's choti " Nandini said, " Didu, I am in my room " and she left.

" Let's pack our stuff Manik, we will be leaving in an hour " Cabir said.

Manik looked at him shockingly.

" Remember, I said I would be with lil dove with her decision.... Let's leave. Navya pack your luggage too " Cabir said. Navya nodded and left to her room. Harshad to went to his room.

" But Cabir, how can we just leave like this. We should try convincing Nandini once again. And you are here simply supporting her without helping us " Alya Said.

" Shut up Alya.... " Cabir shouted. Alya flinched in her place. Cabir closed his eyes and calmed himself, then said " Didn't Manik talk with Nandu yesterday and today, even mukti tried right. But the only outcome was her tears....what do you think she simply left to her room....ro rhi hogi waha.... And now it's enough....my sister has shed enough tears.....not anymore. We are leaving to Mumbai in an hour and that's final " He said in a commanding voice and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nandu toh maani hi nahi...😱😱....ab kya hoga....

Jaan ne keliye.... Scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 2 years :

LONDON :

In a huge Hall, a beautiful Indian style Dance performance is going on. The hall is filled with entire London. After the dance performance the host comes on the stage.

" Well, this was our last but not the least but a fabulous dance performance of the competition... " she said.

Everyone hoooted aloud.

" Soo, London excited for the results "

" Yyyyeeeeessssss... " The crowd shouted.

" The wait is over....here we are with the results.... " she said.

All were awaiting to know about the winner of the most wanting award of London,

" And the runner up of  " The best choreographer of London " goes to Mr. ******* " The host announced.

The crowed clapped and hooted aloud. The guy came up on the stage and received the trophee...

" Now it's time for Winner, and The winner of  " The best choreographer of London " is.... She is the youngest participant and the famous choreographer.... Ms. NM " the host announced.

Audience hooted loudly for NM, she got up and hugged two guys and a girl. Then she came up on the stage and took the trophee and as she turned around she was revealed to be Nandini.

She got down the stage, taking her award.  One guy came to her kissed her forehead, and picked her up and twirled her around. She laughed heartily.

" OMG!!! I really won this award..... Mujhe toh yakeen nahi horaha....Mumma will be so happy " Nandini said joyfully.

" U had to get this award, as you are the best ***** " The guy said smiling at her.

She smiled back at him brightly.

End of chappy.

Soo was the chap long enough...?

If not... No worries... Next update will be Sunday.

Soo how's the chap ?

2 years leap...😮....Did Manan unite or seperate?

Who could be the guy with Nandini at last? Is it Manik or did she Nandini move on?

Pls do inline comments... They are love😍😍.

Thanks for all the votes and comments on previous chap.

Doo vote and comment on this chap too, if u like it.

Target - 380+ comments and 100+ votes.

Love MAHI .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 76.8K 174
A story about a young ruthless guy who is inconsiderate and insensitive to other's feelings.....he feels nothing but a single emotion that is hatred...
481K 30.2K 50
This story continues after musicana where manik left nandini because of dhruv. So tune in to read to know where destiny will take these two & there s...
45.9K 2.8K 41
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
29K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...