i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Treinta y tres

9.9K 460 81
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: many have been requesting Ryuuji's POV.......don't worry guys it'll be soon and i already have the plot in my mind for it, since it involves another plot moment of the story *evil laugh*)

"Catherine!" before I could see what was happening Gram suddenly appeared in front of me, completely blocking me off from seeing the two.

"Gram!"

"no, this is a battle between men so you mustn't interfere" I roll my eyes ceiling ward

"Papa!!!!!" I said out loud since knowing Gram he wouldn't budge from my words alone. beside father is surely bound to answer me when i call him this.

"Catherine?" I look at Gram and grin at him before he finally side stepped and standing in the middle are father and Ryuuji, judging from their appearances looks like they started early. Both their clothes are already crumpled, their hair is in disarray and sweat had form on their faces. "what are you doing here?"

"father, what are you doing treating are guest like this?" I went to the side and grab some towels before walking towards them.

"Catherine, you shouldn't interfere, it's not your business"

"its my business" I handed father his towel then I walk to Ryuuji's and hand him his but to my surprise he suddenly hold my hand that was holding the towel and he bowed down

"it's better for you to move back cat" his breath hit my ears directly and since my ears are really sensitive I can't help but feel my face heating up.

"Catherine, why are you suddenly blushing? And why are you holding my daughter's hand you brat I'm going to beat you up!!!!" Ryuuji let go of my hand and take the towel, I face father and saw him fuming in anger.

"father, please stop. You're acting irrationally, besides you're misunderstanding things" Ryuuji and I are not going to happen because he'll end up with the heroine!

"there is no misunderstanding here Catherine! Now move, I will beat that brat to pulp!"

"father!" I feel something warm on my shoulder and when I look up I saw Ryuuji's hand on me and he's looking directly at father

"hey!!! Move your hand how dare you keep on touching my daughter while in my presence!!!"

"stay away cat, you're father can't be pacified by your words alone"

"but I can't just let you get beat up by my father. I don't know how I will face auntie Leila after this" he look at me and to my surprise he suddenly smiled, for the first time since our meeting...........this is the first that he smiled at me. the king who is only supposed to smile at the heroine like this is smiling at me..........he's smiling at me........the king is smiling at me!!!!!!

"trust in your owner cat"

"eh???"

"Catherine!!! Move away from that brat!!!!!" I look at father dazedly while I feel my heart suddenly beating faster. It's not beating fast due to nervousness or worry but somehow.......i feel kind of warm. "Catherine? Catherine?"

"huh?" I look up and stare at father

"Catherine, why are you blushing and looking daze like that?"

"eh????" father seems to be talking about something but I can't figure it out

"kisama!!!!!!" i was startled by father's shout and before I know it I suddenly found father attacking Ryuuji with the latter defending from his attacks. "I'm going to kill you today! How dare you do that to my daughter you brat!!!!"

"wa—"

"its impossible Catherine" I look at Gram when he block me

"but we need to stop them"

"it's impossible, master had already reach his limit"

"but, Ryuuji will be....." I look at Catherine as she worriedly look at the two fighting in front of her. I understand that she's worried for master Ryuuji however with master's mood right now there's really no stopping him. Well I can't actually fault master after-all being a bystander who is just watching Catherine and master Ryuuji's interaction a while ago even I can't help but think that there's something going on between this two. However being Catherine's bodyguard for years now I knew that on her part their interaction is really innocent and devoid of any romantic innuendos. After-all Catherine had really no thoughts on things that involves romance which is the main issue why miss Kana is venting at us every time we all hang-out together but I wonder how long will Catherine be able to run away from romance.

"rest, assured Catherine, see master Ryuuji's moves? Judging from them it looks like he had a training from martial arts, moreover his calm and collected expression and unwavering eyes are clear proof that he's not some newbie."

"but father is......."

"don't worry I will make sure that nothing untoward will happen to master Ryuuji"

"that doesn't make me feel at ease" she clenched her hand when a kick landed on master Ryuuji "I still want them to stop this. this is all nonsense! Father is just being overprotective! Besides how could Ryuuji be interested in me when he's destined to fall in love with the heroine." I look at Catherine then at master Ryuuji.

"destiny is a choice Catherine" she look at me with confusion and I just inwardly sigh. This are the moments that reminds me that she is still a child. "just don't concerned yourself with one possibility"

"you're speaking in riddles Gram" I just smiled at her and gave her a pat on the head.

"you'll understand it soon"

"so he smiled at you? and hold your hand?" Kana with twinkle in her eyes suddenly hold my hands "and then? And then?"

"are you really listening to me?" I ask in a dead pan manner. We're inside the student council office and currently the only ones inside

"yes, I did. he made a move on you" I massage my temple and hold her shoulders before shaking her off.

"I am telling you that he got almost beaten up by father!!!!!"

"pshaw.....that's nothing what's important is that the king made a move on you!!!!!! it means my ship still had a possibility of sailing" I look at her blankly not understanding a thing she's talking about "this is great!!!! I never thought that he will also join the fray. This is really great, your harem members are increasing"

"ha????" what harem members are you suddenly talking about

"you don't know?" I shake my head "tsk...tsk..tsk....this is what happens to romance-idiot like you"

"hey!"

"you queen of denseness, did you not notice that you already netted Jansen, then there's Aoi and your cute cousin Zero and now the next addition, the king and the ultimate male lead Ryuuji....awww" she touch her temple when I hit it with the documents I rolled "what was that about?"

"you're talking nonsense! I have no harem!!!! I will live my school life free from romance or anything"

"boooo!!!! You're boring"

"Kana!"

"mark my word you'll have your romance, you cannot run away from it hahahahaha!!!"

"you're crazy"

"hahahaha" I just left her alone with her laughing and proceeded to my desk to continue with my job.

"you're crazy" I said for a moment, she just grinned on my side then she stand up and walk towards me before placing a rectangular box in jade green with white lace bow.

"what's this?" she push it on me

"your present. It'll be your birthday next week and I don't want to join in the influx of well-wishers so I decided to give it early"

"thank you, can I open it now" she nodded and I carefully open the bow, and laying inside is a silver x-shape hair pin embedded with small emeralds, making it glow every time it was hit by lights "it's beautiful"

"I put a charm in there"

"hmmm???"

"a charm to lure in love"

"Kana!!"

"okay, I'm just teasing you"

After finishing my task and compiling them I look up at the wall clock and notice that an hour and a half had pass. Being third years and an entrance students at that, we have free schedules and classes are not that mandatory for students who are planning to enter the high school section of Argent.

"it's nearly lunch but Ryuuji and Aoi are not here yet"

"why, are you missing them?" I pick the eraser and throw it at Kana's "hey!!"

"I was just waiting for them so I could give them my apologies"

"what for?"

"are you not listening when what I was telling you a while ago?"

"ah....that messed up date and dinner"

"it's not a date"

"well technically Catherine that was a date however it did not end up into one because you were interrupted by Zero"

"it's no use talking to you" she just shrugged. I was thinking on whether I should look for them when the door suddenly opened

"Catherine!!!!" I immediately crouched down under my desk when I heard those familiar voice.

"president Jansen, what a surprise, why did you suddenly visit us"

"yes, well where is Catherine? I just learned from my network that it'll be her birthday next week so in preparation for that I came here to give her, her first gift" i closed my eyes and crouched lower praying to Kana that she will not reveal anything. And what network is he talking about? Are my private information this easy to access?

"I'm sorry president but she's out, if you like you can just leave your gift here" good job Kana!!!

"no, I need to personally give it to her. I have to witness her alluring smile when she receives my gift" oh god!!!!

"ummmm.....then you better just postpone it for today beca—"

"no need to worry, I will wait here" I heard some footsteps until it stops

"but I don't know when will she come here"

"I can wait, besides when it comes to love one has to be patient" just go away already!!!!!!. While shouting it in my mind I heard the door being opened and I hear an in coming footsteps

"Kana did you finished the finance report i—what are you doing here president Le Blanc?" the king arrives!!!! "did I not tell you before to stop interrupting my members during council works"

"I am not interrupting anyone, I believe I was just innocently sitting here"

"this is the student council office, it's not a waiting area. I ask you to go out"

"aren't you being dictatorial here president Takano"

"there's nothing dictatorial in my request. I believe that we have still have some duties to fulfill and I would like it better for you to leave before my council members arrives"

"then I'll just leave here when I see Catherine"

"Kana, call the guards and ask the head of the security to come in the middle school section immediately"

"y-yes" s-so-somehow the situation sounds terrible.

"president Le Blanc I suggest you leave now before the guard came here, after-all we can't have the high school student council president to be escorted out by the security outside the middle school section"

"don't you know that what you're doing is against the rules of this school?"

"what I am doing is within the Argent Academy's security protocol. I suggest that you better check the revised edition president Le Blanc, after-all it was drafted by president Bradshaw and has been unanimously approved by the board"

"what are you talking about? What security protocol?"

"since you have no idea what I am talking about you better get out president Le Blanc" I heard the door opening, after that are the chattering voices of the members of the council. "president"

"very well, president Takano, I will give in today but remember that this will not be the last" I breathe a sigh of relief when I heard the farewells of the members and the closing of the door. I was contemplating whether I should go out already when someone knock on the table

"I believe it is time to go out now cat" I was surprised when I heard Ryuuji's voice, how? How did he know that I am hiding here? did Kana tell him? "cat" I close my eyes before finally going out from under my table. "where's the report I asked you to make?" I pointed at the stack of papers and he take it. When he move to his desk I immediately went to Kana's side

"Kana"

"Hmmm???"

"did you tell him that I'm hiding there?" Kana look at me and shake her head

"he figured it out on his own. Anyway that suitor of yours is really persistent, man I did not know what excuses I would make if your king did not enter the room" I can't help but agree with her "anyway I did not know that your king have a grudge with the joker"

"joker?" I ask her?"

"well, Aoi is the knight and Ryuuji is the king then Jansen is the joker while you're the queen"

"you and your nonsense. But Jansen did not even know that I was hiding there I wonder how Ryuuji found out?"

"i don't know, if you're really curious then ask him yourself" I turn to look at Ryuuji but he has his attention with the documents in his hands and I can't help but notice the small bruise on his left cheek and I felt guilty again.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jansen: what is this revised security protocol????

Clyde: it's the security protocol involving men who have plans on my sister. Basically it's too safeguard my sister while I am not by her side inside Argent.

Author: whoa....just how meticulous are you brother Clyde

Ryuuji: it works in my advantage.....

Author: O_O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
464 50 8
Eunice Louisiana Alvarez, a 20 year old girl who had no friends even though she was already in senior high school. Her classmates prefer her as the n...
318K 13K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
24.2K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...