Malignant [h.s]

By happydays1d

They never told you that the monster under your bed could have a set of beautiful forest green eyes and an an... More

Authors Note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
101
102
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
<3

Sixty Three

396K 8.2K 37.9K
By happydays1d

Harry Styles

/Flashback/

She lays there's, still and unbothered in her sleep. Her brown wavy hair lays sprawled against the pillow while her cheeks have a touch of red in heat. Fuck I didn't know she was going to be this hot. Her features were gentile and unbothered- almost like she was having an amazing dream. Her tanned legs were smooth as they met up to her short silk nightgown.

I stand in her soft pink bedroom in her house, never looking more out of place in my life. Everything in here is so lighthearted and soft. The paint on the walls is a light pink, the dresser and other furniture is white and her blankets has a floral print design. Whatever aesthetic she has in here is ruined just by me standing in it because of my dark appearance.

Her chest rises and falls softly from her sleep. I look at the clock and see the time; 7:58am. I was planning to get here earlier but fuck me Niall took too long to get ready.

If I take her now then the parents will never know what happened and I won't have to go all the way to the school to do this. This way she's already asleep so I can just drug her and won't have to deal with the whole struggling part.

I take the small cloth out of my back pocket that has traces of chloroform covered and hold it in my fingertips.

As I'm about to place the damp cloth to her nose, I get cut off by the creaking of the floorboards. I turn my head to the door and quietly step into the closet in one quick motion. I open up the small wooden doors and step inside- sliding the white doors shut and looking through the cracks of the wood panels.

Her door slowly opens and the hallway light is on, creating a silhouette of a woman in the doorway. She quietly walks in and I hold my gun firmly in the band of my hip out of caution. If this person sees me then I'm gonna have to kill them.

The closer the woman gets to the bed, the more I realize that it's her mom, Mary.

She walks quietly in her white rob to Amelia's bed, sitting down on the edge and peering down at her. She brings her hand up and softly stokes the hair out of Amelia's face-admiring her. Fuck is she gonna wake here up? This closet is also the smallest thing ever and my tall body doesn't belong in it.

Mary sits there- brushing the hair out of her daughters face silently while I watch through the closet panels like a fucking creep. I really hope she's not waking her up already.

My head moves slightly back and I immediately feel a metal hanger clasp with another, making a small but noticeable clanking noise. Immediately Mary shoots her eyes to my direction, almost seeming to make eye contact but I know that's not possible because I'm in the pitch black closet and the room is quiet dimly lit from the curtains to begin with.

She sits there- staring at what feels like my soul. I stay completely still and look back at her, holding my gun in my hand and ready to shoot if she decided to come towards me. I don't want to kill her- but I will if I have too.

Fuck off Mary and let me kidnap your daughter.

She stares at the closet for what feels like a century in my mind- listening for any other noise in my direction. I stay completely still and wait for her to do something, anything.

She eventually looks back and Amelia and decides to ignore the noise I made.

Good choice Mary.

"Amelia," She mumbles to wake her up.

Bad choice Mary.

"Amelia it's 8am, you have to get up for school." She repeats but more clearly. Amelia shuffles slightly, opening her eyes a squint and shutting them again in protest of waking up. Dammit if she wakes her up, how the hell am I going to get out of here?

"You have half an hour." She says again before standing up and walking out of the room.

For fuck sakes she's going to have to get in this closet because I'm standing right next to her school uniform. I can't take her now- I'll somehow eventually run into her mom or dad in this tiny house. This was suppose to be easy because everyone was suppose to be asleep and I could get in and out with no problem.

But now I have to go to the school and do this with the guys help- it's going to be hard. Not to mention she goes to a fucking uniform school so every girl there looks the same.

Amelia slowly sits up and throws her feet over the bed and on the ground. She sits there for a second, trying to wake up while her back faces me. I take the opportunity to slowly open the closet and get out as quietly as possible- dropping down beside her bed and sliding under it before she even notices my tall frame was ever standing behind her.

I watch her feet as she gets up off the bed and immediately walks to the closet. Fuck if I never taken the opportunity to move out of that closet then she would have caught me and I would have probably needed to knock her out with my fist.

I watch just her feet walk aimlessly around the carpeted floor before I realize her clothes drop to the ground. Sadly I can just strictly see her ankles or else I'd be getting a nice show right now. Her sleepwear falls to a pool spring her feet while she strips naked. Usually when a girl is stripping in the same room as me, I'm watching rather than hiding under her bed.

She leaves the articles of clothing strewed about on the floor while walking back towards her dresser- doing who knows what. She rolls her black socks that look to be knee high ones, covering her bare feet.

Gotta love a bitch in knee high socks.

Finally I see her feet walk out the door and into the hallway. I cautiously wait a few seconds and take out my phone, sending a text out to Louis.

HS: Didn't get her- meet me at the alley behind school for backup plan. Time to play dress up boys.

Almost immediately my phone lights back up from a reply.

LT: For fuck sakes I hate dress up.

I quickly jet out from under her bed. I need to get out of here at get to the school before her. I'm going to need the guys help for this one now. I need to know her room number for starters so the guys are gonna have to dress up as security to find out for me. I know that school has high intense security so it might be a little difficult.

I get up to my feet and look out the doorway to see that's she's in the closed washroom door. I jet to the same way I came in, Adrian's room.

The second I open the door and step in his room, the washroom door opens, causing me to jump against the wall behind the door. I stay completely still while hearing Amelia's light foot steps down the hallway but come to a hard stop in front of his door.

Fuck I left it open a crack.

I hear her stop in front of his door, probably staring at the fact it's open a crack. I stay hidden behind the door and keep my breathing quiet. I see the door opening slightly as she peers in silently. She stands there for a second, looking into his bedroom before slowly shutting the door and shuffling back down the hall.

That was very close.

I waste no time jogging to the window I got in from and opening it back to up feel the cold early November air hit my face. I jump up to the windowsill and leap onto the giant oak tree branch. I stay firmly balanced on it while I lean back and shut the window so I leave no traces of my existence in this house. I quickly maneuver down the tall tree and hop down on the dead grass.

I look around to make sure no one sees me before jogging across the lawn and up the street. If one person sees be running down the street in a black Malignant jacket then I will fucking shoot them. Last thing I need to for Salvation to come on red alert because a Malignant member was spotted.

I run down the old street to my black car parked on the side of the road. I hop in it and rev down the street so I can get there as early as possible before people start showing up.

I speed down the quiet streets, ignoring every stop light and stop sign so I can get to the alley. The guys better be there before me because I don't have much time to spare.

I get to the back alley way parking lot behind the school field and at relived to see the three other black cars lined up with Niall, Liam and Louis leaning in the hoods of each.

I pull up in front of them and get out of the car in a rush.

"I didn't have a chance to get her without the parents noticing." I abruptly say while getting out and going to the trunk.

"Why couldn't you just kill the parents?" Niall says while crossing his arms.

"I don't know." I shake my head and grab the ropes out of the trunk. I place them in the passenger seat before walking back to the guys.

"So I need you guys to pretend to be security guards so I can find out what her homeroom is. Liam you need to be in the watch tower so we can see when she gets to the school and notify Louis, Louis you need to be the security guard at the front gate where she shows her student ID which has the homeroom number on it and Niall you need to be the other security guard with the metal detectors at the front door to confirm to me that's she in the school." I instruct while grabbing the four ear pieces out of my pocket.

"You want us to go into the most high security guarded school in the area and somehow get our hands on these fucking uniforms?" Louis says with the cigarette dangling between his lips.

"Yep. Do what you have to in order to get it done, but one wrong move and they whole place will be on lock down." I state while tossing them each the earpieces so we can communicate.

"You're fucking crazy Styles. How do you expect me to get to that watch tower without being noticed?" Liam says while putting the object in his ear and looking at the closest watch tower where a man dressed in black armour stands with a shot gun in his hand for lookout.

"Easy." I state while opening back up the backseat of my car, grabbing the giant sniper with a silencer on the end.

I hold the long gun under my arm and rest it again my cheek, looking through the scope with one eye open. I align the plus sign with the man standing in the closest watch tower and shoot. Seconds later he crashes to the ground and out of sight.

I take the gun off my cheek and toss it back in the backseat of my car, shutting the door. The guys look at me and chuckle.

"There Liam all you have to do is get up there, and we're running out of time jerkoffs so lets go." I instruct while leading the way to run behind the field and to the building.

//

TO BE CONTINUED!!

second part of the flashback will be up shortly!! I was gonna put it all in one chapter but it would have been like 40 pages or something insane!!

Comment and Vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 2.1K 26
[ONC2024] Everyone can read minds except for Ethan Langdon. And Ethan Langdon has the dumbest (and cutest!) thoughts Lukas Hoffmann has ever heard. ...
1.9M 73.9K 84
Over one hundred years ago, the supernatural came out of hiding. A Great War ensued, causing the human race to fall to the bottom of the food chain a...
1.2M 36.1K 33
"You stayed, you always chose to stay." // "I'll stay as long as you'll have me." She was a runaway, wanted by the Fire Nation. He was a disgrace, ou...