Legacy of a Senju (Sequel)

PrettyLilyAnime tarafฤฑndan

Haru Oshiro Senju returns to the leaf! Though she's not the same innocent genin that left, she comes back a... Daha Fazla

Prolouge ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 2 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 4 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 5 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 6 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 8 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 9 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 10 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 11 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 12 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 13 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 14 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 15 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 16 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 17 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 18 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 19 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 20 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 21 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 22 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 23 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 24 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 25 ๐ŸŒ™ part 1
Chapter 25 ๐ŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 26 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 27 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 28 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 29 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 30 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 31 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 32 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 33 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 34 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 35 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 36 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 37 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 38 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 39 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 40 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 41 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 42 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 43 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 44 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 45 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 46 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 47 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 48 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 49 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 50 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 51 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 52 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 53 ๐ŸŒ™Part 1
Chapter 53 ๐ŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 54 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 55 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 56 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 57 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 58 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 59 ๐ŸŒ™
Authors note
Chapter 60 ๐ŸŒ™
Another Authors Note! ๐Ÿ’ž
Chapter 61 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 62 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 63 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 64 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 65 ๐ŸŒ™ Part 1
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–Happy birthday Haru! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter 65 Part 2 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 66 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 67 ๐ŸŒ™
Official Character Art ๐ŸŒ•
Chapter 68 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 69 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 70 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 71 pt.1
Chapter 71 pt.2
Chapter 71 pt.3
Chapter 72 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 73 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 74 ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter 75 ๐ŸŒ™
New book!

Chapter 3 ๐ŸŒ™

21.6K 671 239
PrettyLilyAnime tarafฤฑndan

A.N: Edit by a SasuHaru shipper lol. She wants to be kept anonymous, but I like it and congratulate her! (Just a claim, all rights go to the original artists seeing as this is only an edit) Now onto the story!

"So Haru, how was your time training?" Kakashi asks as we hurry to Suna. I look at him from the side of my eye "It was okay." I murmur quietly. He narrows his eyes only the slightest bit, and I don't fail in noticing. "I didn't know the twin wolves taught kenjutsu." He calmly states and I unconsciously tense up.

"Yeah, they don't." I state, my voice unwavering. Shit, is he onto me?

My face hardens as I run a bit faster, easily becoming the front of the group. "We're much closer than before, only eighty miles to the village." I say as the sun becomes brighter and the vegetation lessens.

"Who is the kazekage anyways?" I ask before quite literally sensing Naruto freak the hell out behind me. "WHAT?! You don't know who the kazekage is?!" Naruto asks as he falls into step with myself. I stay silent and Naruto takes that as a no.

"Gaara! You remember him, red hair?" Naruto asks trying to catch me up on memory. I fall even more silent "Of course I remember him, he's kazekage?" I ask, quite surprised by the turn of events. A tinge of pink creeps up on my cheeks when I remember how smitten I was over him back in the day.

"Yeah Haru, he's kazekage." Kakashi sensei says giving me quite the side eye. "no need to be sassy." I mutter before stopping abruptly, the rest of my team slowing down a bit and finally stopping a few feet away from me. "Haru what's wrong?" Naruto asks.

I stop myself before I can roll my eyes. Of course Shinji's here.

"You guys go on ahead I'll catch up with you." I say with a straight face. "Why not Haru? We have visitors." Kakashi sensei states, arching a brow at me. Crap!

"Yes I'm here and I have blessed your presence!" my brothers deep voice resounds from behind me. I fight the urge to punch him and make him go away but that would seem weird considering the outcome.

My three team members including Kakashi sensei instantly go in their fighting stances. "Haru move away from that guy! Who the hell is he?!" Naruto asks.

"He's an S-ranked criminal, member of the Akatsuki." Kakashi sensei informs, his gaze switching over to me. "He's also Haru's brother." He adds. My brother stupidly smirks from behind me. "I'm honored, you've done your homework!" he sarcastically cheers. I turn around and softly slap his arm.

"You idiot leave. I don't want you here." I say glaring at his stupid grin. "Haru he's our enemy get away from him!" Sakura hisses and Shinji widens his eyes while sarcastically putting a hand on his chest. 'seeming' shocked.

"Oh no! I would never hurt my baby sister! You on the other hand seem disposable." He grins before a wing made out of crystal emerges from his back and shoots grows, shaping into a spear and rushing in Sakura's way. Oh Kami he's really being annoying today!

Naruto quickly forms a rasengan in his hand and blocks the crystal from reaching Sakura, a large chunk of the crystal falling into a billions of glittering pieces. My brother let's out a short laugh. "Oh my, that tickled!" He says. Naruto glares at him as the part of the wing that was destroyed quickly grows back to how it was before.

"Haru I actually came to talk to you!" Shinji says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I look at him from my perphiral vision "What?" I blatantly ask.

Shinji fakes a sad face "rumors have gone out that you and Sas-" I instantly snap punch him causing an array of ravens to appear. I roll my eyes as he appears on my other side. "Sorry, too soon?"

••Flashback••
"Something tells me I wasn't supposed to find out about this." My older brothers voice resounds as he appears from the shadows. I slightly jump and push myself away from Sasuke to give Shinji a punch in the face, sadly he disappeared into a flock of ravens and appeared even closer to us than before.

"I mean really Haru, both of your clans hated Uchiha's and this is who you decide to get with?" Shinji asks with a smirk as he leans back on a tree.

I glare at him "I mean seriously, this is scandalous." He comments with a playful glint in his eye, looking at Sasuke and I.

"Who are you?" Sasuke boredly asks looking at my brother with a stoic expression. "Well, if things keep going the way they are now I'll be your kids uncle." Shinji says with scoff.

My cheeks redden and I instantly dash over to Shinji, grabbing the collar of his shirt in my hands. "You better not speak a word of this!" I threaten.

"Don't worry little sister, I won't say a word. Just remember that even the best of lies come out in the light with time."

••End of flashback••

I snap out of it and glance back at my team who's looking at me weirdly. "Haru What is he talking about?" Sakura asks as she narrows her green eyes at me.

I click my tongue and listen to her. "Why would it matter? Don't listen to him." I order then turn back to my brother.

I sigh and facepalm. "Can you let us go? I'll have to fight you if you don't." I blankly say ignoring the shocked stares of my team. "This man is part of the Akatsuki and you're asking him to simply leave?" Sakura asked, obviously confused by my demeanor.

I turn around to face her and place a hand on my hip. "How many times do I gotta tell you? He's my brother. He's not gonna seriously kill us." I say before turning back around to Shinji.

"Yeah this whole stalling us thing is really annoying so bye." I say making a shooing movement with my gloved hands. Shinji rolls his blue eyes at me. "Go ahead and punch me because I came for some fun." He says with a smirk. I sigh and turn back around to the other three. "That translates to wanting to kill you."

"Gee I wouldve never thought." Kakashi sensei sarcastically says. I roll my eyes and back up a bit from Shinji. "I'll stall him, go ahead." I say before taking out my Katana and holding it out. "No Haru we're not leaving you with him we have to do the mission with you!" Naruto says and I roll my eyes. "Do you want the Kazekage dead or do you want to watch me argue with Shinji? It's your call." I bluntly say putting it in a way that'll open his eyes.

Naruto shuts up and looks to Kakashi sensei who's staring at us both hesitantly. "You two go ahead I'm staying with Haru, we'll catch up later." Kakashi sensei orders. Sakura and Naruto both hesitantly take a step back before nodding and rushing on their way back the sand village, Isamu tagging along with them.

"Oh what a pleasure, I get to fight the copy cat ninja?" Shinji says mockingly. I roll my eyes and look at my sensei "Ignore his douchey attitude, I don't know but over the years he's only gotten sassier-"

"Is this story time or a fight?" Shinji asks as he begins forming a bunch of hand signs with a single hand, something I always found impressive about him. Kakashi sensei lowers his mask slightly so his eye would be more visible and he himself get's into a fighting stance. I look back and forth between the two and arch a brow.

I should be helping sensei right?

I quickly begin preforming the same hand signs as my brother as we simultaneously yell "Crystal release: Falling Dragon!" Kakashi sensei steps back and stares at us as the sand around us begins rising from the ground and crystallizing in the shape of a dragon. I tilt my head at Shinji's three crystal dragons, I on the other hand only summoned one.

Kakashi sensei looks at me in wonder, using this opportunity to analyze my fighting skills. Well thats smart of him.

Shinji smirks at my dragon "Good! I expected a bit more though, just one is underwhelming." He says. I look back at the huge red dragon with literal emerald green eyes floating around mystically. He considers that underwhelming? I sigh and stick out my palm to face Shinji. "Crystal release: Poison Dagger!" I command. My dragon lets out a terrifying roar and fly's at a fast pace in the other three dragon's places. It's mouth opens widely and large crystal spikes begin shooting from it's mouth in Shinji's direction.

My brother effortlessly dodges all the daggers and smiles when some of them hit one of his dragons, causing it to make a huge explosion forcing Kakashi and I to back away. Shinji walks out of the explosion with his hands on his pockets. "Haru this is boring so far please make things interesting!!" He says as the two of his dragons begin rushing towards Kakashi sensei and I. "Sensei watch out! Shinji's dragons use paralysis so please try avoiding anything that comes from them!" I warn before glaring at the dragon raging my way.

"Wood Style!" I yell as wood emerges from the desert ground and completely crurls upwards, barricading me from the dragon which exploded when colliding with the wooden wall. I look over to Kakashi sensei and sigh in relief when he himself managed to get rid of the dragon.

"So boring!" Shinji says arching a brow at the two of us. Kakashi sensei quickly runs forwards and engages in a taijutsu match with Shinji. I watch as they both battle it out and roll my eyes when I realize they're both clones.

I quickly turn around and easily grab the fist that was reaching for the back of my head. "That's sibling abuse." I mutter before silently casting a genjutsu. Red miniature crystal's begin falling from the sky as beautiful sparkles begin covering Shinji's body. I watch his face fall as he starts coughing and gasping for air.

Ah yes, the beautiful affects of my Genjutsu. A poison to make you feel as if you're suffocating, gorgeously falling in thin air with a bright shimmer. Hey, at least if you die from this Genjustu then you die looking nice.

After a few minutes my brother manages to break out of the genjutsu and he begins forming a series of hand signs. My eyes widen as I easily recognize the jutsu, he's about to preform. I myself back away quickly and draw blood to my hand, slamming it down on the floor. "Summoning jutsu!" I yell, as Okami appears in  a grand entrance. Kakashi sensei looking extremely shocked at the sight of her. I cringe as Shinji also slams his hand on the ground. "Summoning jutsu!" He yells.

My eyebrows raise at the mere sight of Karasu, his raven demon with huge creepy eyes made out of crystal. "Haha now we got ourselves somewhere interesting!" Shinji cheers. I shake my head and look back to Kakashi "Leave! We'll be done in a couple of minutes this always happens when we spar! He's just trying to stall us!!" I yell from the top of Okami's head.

••Third Person POV••

The grey haired  man continues watching in surprise as his student glares at her brother fiercely. "You need to quit pulling Karasu out without major warning. You know he creeps me out!" She whines, sitting down on Okami's head.

Shinji rolls his eyes at his sister "oh please, Karasu hasn't killed you before so he won't kill you now." He says. Kakashi watches the bizarre encounter with interest. They're so close yet they supposedly hadn't seen each other in these past years?

Sounds suspicious to Kakashi.

Haru looks down at her sensei and rolls her eyes "Kakashi sensei leave! There's a kazekage that needs saving!" Haru yells from atop of the wolves head.

Kakashi then looks at Shinji with caution. "Don't worry about him! I'll handle it!" She yells before turning her full attention back to her brother.

"Now can we get this over with?" She asks her half brother. Kakashi let's out a deep breath and decides to go, leaving Haru with Shinji. But of course, he doesn't trust it so he leaves a clone in place to help if needed.

As the copy cat ninja ran through the sand he couldn't help but think

'Haru's hiding things, and I'll find out what they are whatever she likes it or not'.

•••••••••••••

Hello lovely readers!

New chapter, let me know what you think!

Oh Shinji lol, he and Haru are my favorites to write about together.

What do you think about Haru's flashbacks?

And Kakashi is catching on to Haru!

I'll see you all next chapter ♥️

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

387K 10.2K 40
With the fourth Shinobi world war looming over all of the nations, Haru Senju finds herself stuck in between the Will of fire her ancestors created a...
10.7K 260 27
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
775K 31.4K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...