A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush

Від carter_dee

17 year old Tasariah ( TAH- SAR-RIAH) best know as riah, lives with her drug addicted mother (Tasha) and her... Більше

A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)
Authors Note
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 31(Part 2)
Chapter 32
Author Notes
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authuor's Note

Chapter 38

15.8K 573 53
Від carter_dee

2 Months Later

T A S A R I A H

I am now 7 months pregnant. To say my pregnancy is going well I'll be lying to you. I've gotten so big and emotional lately. Every little thing I cry for. Its not my fault though. Well maybe it is. I was all in my thoughts until Q came in walking without a shirt in to the room. Right there I walked to the bathroom, locked the door and cried. I remember I use to walk around the house with shorts and a sports bra but now I got this big belly of mine that I sometimes think Q doesn't like.

Q- baby?

"...."

Q- are you crying in there? Open the door for me baby please?

I opened the door and walked back towards the mirror. My face got fat, my belly looks SWOLE, and my feet are fat. What's there not to cry about? 😪

Q- why are you crying?

" you get to walk around the house without a shirt when you know I can't do it because I'm fucking fat."

Q- "chuckles" babe all you had to say was can u put a shirt on and I'll be gladly to put my shirt back. No need to cry. You to pretty for that.

"well can put a shirt back on?"

Q- hell no

And with that he left. I was mean mugging him really hard. But he came back in with a shirt on kissing my temple.

Q- babe Ima take you out today around 9pm.

"where we going? And who gone watch Tashay?"

Q- don't worry about all that why don't you get dressed because Deja coming to go shopping with you.

"Whats wrong what I got on?"

Q- you wearing my t-shirt that fit you like a dress, nike socks and nike slides. I'll be damn if I let you leave our house like that.

I knew he was right so I just waddle myself to the room to get changed. Once I got to my closet I wore some leggings and a puffy shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked into Tashay room. I ain't hear ms bad ass all day. Once I got there I seen her playing with her iPad that I didn't even know she had.

"Hey Tashay"

Tashay- hey Riah.

I shook my head and walked out. This girl was so into the game she ain't even look up to say hi. She was to focus on that damn princess game. I finally arrived to the living room seeing that Deja was here with Cam fussing about some damn Pringles chips.

Deja- but I told you that was mine to eat but your greedy ass don't listen to what the fuck I said.

Cam- Deja I'm telling you, I brought my own and you had yours. You ate yours the other day man.

Deja- fuck you by the time I get back your ass better have my damn Pringles in your hand and I ain't playing with you.

And with that she grabbed my hand and walked out the house not even saying a good bye to Cam or Q.

"What's wrong Deja?"

Deja- girl he gets on my last nerves eating all my shit.

I shook my head and began driving . I ain't want Deja crazy ass driving. We was now heading to the mall.

Q U O N C E Y

Bout time they left. My plan was to get rid of the girls and fuck some bitch name Trina. Let me stop fucking wit y'all. I told Deja to keep Riah busy so I can buy a ring for her. It's time to make this shit official. I want her as my wife. Ima propose to her tonight she deserve everything. I got Tashay ready to head out with us. I dressed her in a nike dress with her nike turfs. My baby always looking right. I rather look Bummy then let Tashay walk around looking dirty. Once I got done dressing her I looked her over and seen her hair was kind of messed up. Now y'all know damn well I can't do hair.

"CAM"

Cam- what man, yo ass yelling and shit.

"Quit bitching like Deja now do you know how to put her hair in a pony tail?

Cam- I think so I mean I did had a little cousin,but I'll try shit.

I gave Cameron a brush that was on Tashay princess dresser and he began to brush her hair. I chuckled because the way he was brushing Tashay curly hair and the way Tashay would whine saying it hurts.

Cam- stay still Tashay

Tashay- bwut it hurts

Cam- I'm almost done damn.

" it's not that hard putting her hair in a damn ponytail man."

Cam- quit bitchin I'm done lil faggot

"Fuck you now let's get this ring b"

Cam- aight we out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry y'all I was suppose to been update since Sunday 😒 I'm slacking y'all but I'm trying

Tasariah almost due ✌️👏

Deja still fussing about them Pringles lmao 😂😂✋

Cam doing Tashay hair 😬 he better get use to it because he got a daughter on the way

110 VOTES and 11 COMMENTS

CARTER DEE😘

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.4K 530 56
Malayah is a 18 year old tht want to find love one day but wasnt pushin for it. she wanted it to happen naturally. she never wanted to date a thugs c...
THÛG LØVË Від PRETTY BROWN

Підліткова література

95.2K 2.1K 40
WHEN 17 YEAR OLD NUVEAH THINKS THAT HER LIFE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS AND SHE GIVES UP ON LOVE . WILL JEREMIAH MAKE HER LOVE AGAIN? EVEN THOUGH THERE TO...
A Mother's Wrong Від TaeMya

Підліткова література

5.2K 120 30
Ahnya is sixteen years old and pregnant with her first child. She stays with her mom and step dad in a two bedroom apartment. Her and her step dad do...
155K 4K 26
Nicole is in an abusive relationship, but she just doesn't want to leave. She feels that he will have a change of heart. Eveyday she pretends that he...