Chapter 33

2 Months And 3 Weeks

L A ' R O D

I've been low key for a while but I'm back. Yea I heard about my pops and Riah mama being killed and honestly I could careless about them. I heard my sister pregnant as well. Ima go see her later this week cause I got news my self.

Q U O N C E Y

I got up a little early today because I couldn't sleep. Everything was just going great, Riah pregnant, we got rid of her mama and her dad and we getting money. But I fucked up. I was at the trap last night when my assistant Rachel gave a nigga head.

FlashBack

At the trap.

I was bumping to Money baby by K Camp counting my money when my assistant Rachel, walked in staring at me with lustful eyes. I ain't mind her until she started walking towards me licking her plump lips. I ain't gone even much lie that shit turned a nigga on. She gave me a unsuspecting peck which I actually enjoyed. Riah ain't give me nun cause of that morning sickness shit and her hormones be popping out going crazy and shit. Rachel then got on her knees and begin to work her mouth on my dick not before unbuckling my pants. 5 minutes later I released all my kids in her mouth. She slurp every last thing up. I nodded my head letting her know that I'm dismissing her. She tried to kiss me on her way out and I told the bitch don't even try. Just cause you gave me head don't mean shit. I seen hurt flashed her eyes and I really don't care cause she know I got a girl at home and a baby on the way. Now how am I going to tell Riah? Should I even tell her?

END OF FLASHBACK

I've been thinking so much that I didn't even see Riah walked in with a fitted dress. Riah baby bump starting to show more, and her ass got even bigger.

Riah- Morning Baby

"Morning"

Riah- what's wrong with you?

"Nothing, I'ma take fat girl to the park w'ell see you later"

Riah- ohh kayy. Well me and Deja are going to the mall to buy a few cloths because my cloths are getting too tight for me.

"Aight, you got your black card?"

Riah- yea

"Aight be safe call me If anything happens"

Riah- okay baby, see you later and don't forget to pack snacks for Tashay she gets real fussy when she don't get her snacks.

I chuckled because it's true fat girl don't play about her food.

"Thanks for reminding me I do not want to get her upset"

Riah- no problem baby well I got to go.

And with that she gave me a quick peck and left. A nigga don't want to loose Riah over this bullshit so I'm keeping my mouth shut and I hope she don't find out.

At The Park

I was siting on the bench watching fat girl play with some other kids. A few minutes later she came running towards me touching her stomach with her right hand and her left hand on her ears. That meant she was hungry and if she don't get her snack she'll make you go crazy. I took out hand sanitizer from her princess Sophia book bag to clean her hands. I got out her lunch-able that included ritz cookies, ham & cheese, Capri-son, chewy fruity snacks and two bags of lays chips. Now y'all see why we call her fat girl. I watched my fat girl eat without even offering me nothing. I shook my head and watched her eat all her food. After she was all done I took the moment to talk to her, have a daddy and daughter moment.