My Ex-Stepfather

By shyla_stories

Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 pt.2*
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73*
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chaper 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83*
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88*
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97*
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Q&a
Holy mother of all the dimples and wispy curls!
Family tree
SEQUEL!

Chapter 21

140K 3.4K 2.3K
By shyla_stories

Harry-

I'm in hell, literal HELL.

My mind is going a thousand miles an hour as Angel sits in the hair and make up chair, how are they going to dress her? How are they going to pose her? How the fuck am I going to get through today without a boner?

The room was beginning to spin and I needed air. "Do you want some water Angel?" I ask. 

"Yes please." She replies as the hair and make up woman looks back at me. 

"Make sure to get her a straw." She barks and I nod before heading out to get some oxygen, I'm stopped in my tracks when I hear hushed voices. 

"I thought you said she was dating Xander Evans." A male voice says sounding annoyed, I hand back a bit and listen in.

"Last I knew she was." A voice I recognize as the assistant says.

"So who's that man with her?"

"You don't know who that is? That's Harry Styles sir, he runs a local tabloid as well as owns a massive entertainment company." She explains, I'm impressed she knows who I am but peeved that they are simply shooting her because of who she's dating or her affiliation with me.

I had heard enough, I needed air and then I needed to get Angel the fuck out of here. Once out of the studio I find a refreshment cart. After downing a couple glasses of water wishing it was vodka, I pour a glass for Angel and grab a straw.

"Well hello there handsome." A middle aged, bright blue eyed woman with way too much work done to her face and about 500ccs too much injected into her tits purrs as she looks up at me. 

"Hello." I great simply as I grab a napkin and wipe up some water that had spilled out of my glass, I freeze as I feel her brush against my lower abdomen. 

"What are you up to here?" She coos as she traces the band of my pants.

"Just here for a friend." I shrug and go to turn away but she loops her finger through one of my belt loops.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little more private hmm? You seem so tense." She suggests, I set down the water and remove her hands from my pants.

"No offence but I don't have a taste for artificial flavoring." I retort and she gasps at my bluntness, she goes to say something but I'm already walking away from her and back towards the studio.

I stop in my tracks as I see Angel already on set, the studio is set up like a locker room and she's straddling a bench wearing nothing but thigh high socks, heels, some white cotton panties, a bra and a very low cut baseball type tee over it. No no no, this won't do at.

She looks fucking gorgeous, don't get me wrong but this is meant to be kept private for someone who loves her and that she loves in return. She posses seductively and is absolute perfection, I'm pretty sure every man in this room is hard right now. I know I am.

They move her so she's standing in front of the lockers and give her a lollipop, I swallow hard when she looks straight into my eyes as she wraps her plump pink lips around it.

She smirks innocently before going back to her poses, they remove the lollipop and ask her to rip her shirt off. Ok seriously? What is this? A fucking porno?

No no no, not my Angel. I can feel my blood boil more and more with every single click, she is so much better then this.

"Alright Angel, that was great but we would like to do some fully nude now." The directer informs her, she gulps and looks down. 

"Will it be in good taste at least?" She asks and I can tell that the answer is no.

"Angel, can I have a word please?" I say sternly as I stop through the set, I grab her wrist and pull her into the dressing room.

"What the fuck Harry?" She whisper shouts as I slam the door, her eyes widen as I pin her against the wall. Angel's chest rises and falls rapidly as I try to not only control my anger but my hormones as well.

"Don't do this." I growl and she narrows her eyes at me.

"I have to Harry, I spent all my savings on Ariel and now I have no car." She states plainly.

"So you're going to spread yourself wide open for the world to see? That's special Angel, save that for someone who actually loves you and not for a quick buck." I plead and her eyes soften, I lean down and brush my lips against her earlobe. "If you were mine you wouldn't have to do this." I whisper and her breath catches.

"But I'm not yours." She replies softly after gathering herself, she gasps as I run my hand down the back of her thigh before bringing it up to my waist allowing my arousal to brush against her clothed core.

"But you could be." I whisper against the soft skin of her neck causing her to whimper.

"Harry this is wrong." She says weakly and I shake my head. 

"Does it really feel wrong?" I ask and am met with silence. "I didn't think so, it didn't feel wrong when I dreamt about your plump lips wrapped around my cock last night, it didn't feel wrong when I imagined you wrapped around me as you rode me and it definitely didn't feel wrong when I had to jerk off in your shower this morning because I needed some type of release." I admit and she gasps softly as her cheeks redden. "You drive me fucking crazy Angel."

She bites her lip and pushes against my shoulders causing me to walk backwards until falling into a chair. "You dreamt about this?" She says kneeling in between my knees, she runs her hands up my legs dangerously high before climbing on my lap facing me. "And this?" She asks teasingly as she grinds her clothed core against my now rockhard arousal.

"Fuck Angel." I moan as my hands roam her body, she grips my shoulders and grinds against me harder leaving me breathing heavy.

Her lips brush against mine softly and just when I think she's going to kiss me. "I'm not cheating on my boyfriend Harry and I want to do this shoot." She says coldly before leaching my aching body.

"Angel wait." I plead as I stumble up from the couch. "They're just going to us the photos because you're involved with Xander and possibly me." I admit and she freeze. "I overheard them, they were upset I came with you thinking that you're no longer with Xander but the assistant recognizes me. Please believe me when I say that nothing good will come out of those photos." I add and she turns around towards me. "Let me help you, if you want to model then let's do it the right way." I say softly before cupping her face. "Save that for someone who truly deserves it." I whisper, she looks down and nods.

"Let me get dressed." She says and I release the breath I didn't realize I had been holding. A few minutes later Angel comes back from behind the curtain in what she was wearing earlier. "Will they delete the photos?" She asks and I nod. 

"I'll make them." I assure her before leading her out to the studio. 

"So I've decided that it's probably best for everyone that we forget this shoot ever happened, I just don't think it's a step in the right direction." Angel says sternly and the director laughs. 

"We've already got our shot so go ahead and leave." He shrugs and Angel glances at me. 

"I'm going to need those memory cards." I insist and he chuckles. "Now actually." I press.

"Lookie here, big shot tabloid mogul wants of photos of his little girlfriend."

"No, I want you to destroy them." I snap before grabbing him by the collar. "If you do not deleted those photos or hand over the cards I will break you so hard that your Grandma will feel it in her grave." The blood rushes from the man's face and he nods at the assistant to take out the cards and give them to me. 

"You'll never model again, I'll make sure of it." He spits as I release him. "Wait until your agent hears about this!"

"You can tell her she's fired then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 16.1K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
18.3K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
Insecure By Shyla

Fanfiction

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...