On Our Way To Love ✔️ know as...

De KrystSanti

***formally known as THE BIG ASS MAFIA IS AFTER ME*** Ash Mendez is this beautiful girl that has it all. Wel... Mai multe

Get to Know Part One:
Get to Know Part Two: The Italian Mafia
Crossover between The F's 4 and TBAMIAM!!
All Around The World!!
Chapter One: Escape
Chapter Two: Airplane
Chapter Three: Hotel and The Pissed Off Man!
Chapter Four: Damn
Chapter Five: Hotel Room
Chapter Six: Following
Chapter Seven: Threatend
Chapter Eight: Taxi and Bye
Chapter Nine: Fernando and a Hotel Room
Author's Note
Chapter Ten: Part of the Truth is Out
Chapter Eleven: Agreement
Chapter Twelve: Go to Hell
Chapter Thirteen: You Don't Care
Chapter Fourteen: He Found Me!
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Side
Chapter Sixteen: Shit Is About To Go Down
Chapter Seventeen: Scared and The Call
Chapter Eighteen: Hotel, Threatened and What?
Chapter Nineteen: Fuck My Life!
Where It Has Been Read: Thank You!
Chapter Twenty: I Have The Power
Chapter Twenty One: Meeting
Chapter Twenty Two: Don't Mess With Me!
Chapter Twenty Three: Fernando Has Arrived
Chapter Twenty Four: Starting to Trust Him
Chapter Twenty Five: The Three of Us in the Hotel Room.
Chapter Twenty Six: Not So Fancy Part One
Chapter Twenty Seven: Not So Fancy Part Two
New Story!!
Chapter Twenty Eight: Thoughts
Chapter Twenty Nine: Fernando's Thoughts
Chapter Thirty: The Problem
Chapter Thirty One: Is He Dead?
Chapter Thirty Two: Meeting the Gang
Chapter Thirty Three: Yes!!!!!!
Chapter Thirty Four: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter Thirty Five: Kidnapped by the Mafia Boss...
Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty Six: Joey The Bitch
Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo!!
Chapter Thirty Seven: I Closed My Eyes
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Plan
Chapter Thirty Nine : We Are Here!
Chapter Forty: Hospital
Chapter Forty One: Ash is gone?
Chapter Forty Two: Messed Up
Chapter Forty Three: I Got Them and His Gone
Chapter Forty Four: Finn and Ashton
Chapter Forty Five: Calls
Chapter Forty Six: Breaking Down
Chapter Forty Seven: Hospital Room
Chapter Forty Eight: Gone to Chile
Chapter Forty Nine: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter Fifty: Awake
Chapter Fifty One: Conversations
Chapter Fifty Two: Beta Team
Chapter Fifty Three: Beta Call
Chapter Fifty Four: Found Out
Chapter Fifty Five: Bathroom Stall
Chapter Fifty Six: Escape
Chapter Fifty Seven: Diner
Chapter Fifty Eight: Go...
Chapter Fifty Nine: End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Ranking
News!
Glad and Info
New books
Sneak Peek
Mistake
Crossover between The F's For and TBAMIAM!!

Bonus Chapter

3K 71 3
De KrystSanti

Hello! It's been a while since I have posted on this book. I would like you guys to let me know if you a reader from the beginning cause if you are I'll give you a shout out! I have decided that this book deserves another chapter and I hope that you guys like it.

The day Ash found out she was pregnant with Mia.

Ashlyn's (Ash) POV five years after the last chapter. Before the epilogue:

Right now I was at the park with Finn and Ashton. They had been wanting to go to the park for days. I hadn't brought them cause I haven't been feeling very well.

"Mommy! Mommy look!" I heard my five year old son scream at me. Looking at his direction I saw him on the slide. He slid down and got up. Ashton ran up to me with an excited look on his face.

"That was amazing Ashton!" I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Mommy!" I heard my six year old son, Finn yell. I look at his direction and his at the sand pit making a sandcastle.

"Let's go to where Finn is." I said to Ashton and I took hold of his hand and we went to Finn. When Finn saw us he made a movement with his arms for us to come closer to him.

"That's really cool Finn." I said to him.

"I made it myself Mommy!" Said Finn.

"It's amazing! Want me to take a picture and send it to dad?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He said. I took a picture of the sandcastle and sent it to Fernando.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and a bit nauseous. I went to a bear by bench and sat down. I should go to the doctor to see what's going on with me. Fernando doesn't know anything cause his away on a business trip.

"Mommy you okay?" I heard Finn and Ashton say at the same time. I looked to where I heard their voices. They where standing right besides me.

"Mommy isn't feeling that well." I told them.

"Mommy need a doctor?" Asked Ashton.

"Yeah... Mommy is going to the doctor soon." I said.

"No go now!" Said Finn. He was just like his father. When he cared for someone he needed to be sure that they were okay.

"Okay I'll go to the doctor after I bring you guys to grandma." I said to them. They nodded their heads and we went to the car. I brought them back to the mansion that Fernando had bought for us, Lydia lived with us as well Agustín.

I opened the door and the kids ran as fast as they could so that they could go to their room. I closed the door and went to find Lydia. I found her in the kitchen.

"Hey Lydia." I said to her.

"Ash honey how are you? Where are the kids?" She asked.

"I'm fine and the kids are in their rooms." I told her. Suddenly I felt nauseous again. I put my hand over my mouth and the other one against the counter.

"Ash are you okay?" Asked Lydia. I felt her rub my back in a comforting way.

"I haven't been feeling well that's why I'm here, I was wondering if you could watch the kids while I go to the doctor." I said to her.

"Of course I can. Do you need someone to go with you?" Asked Lydia.

"Is Agustín here?" I asked her.

"Yes he must be in his room or with the kids." She said.

"Well I'll be looking for him and then we will leave. The kids will stay with you." I told her, she nodded her head and I left to find Agustín.

I found him asleep on his bed. I made sure not to make so much sound and went to him. Then I pushed him off the bed with all the force I could master. He fell with a loud thud.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

"Hey Agustín!" I told him with a big smile on my face.

"What the hell Ash?!" He all but screamed at me.

"You were asleep so I woke you up." I told him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I need you to accompany me to the doctor." I told him. He immediately stood up and look me over to see if anything was wrong with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me with wide eyes.

"I haven't been feeling well so I decided to go to the doctor. I want you to accompany me." I told him.

"Yeah sure let me get ready, give me ten minutes." He said.

"Okay I'll be with the kids." I told him and left his room. I walked up to the game room cause that's where I heard the kids.

I saw the kids playing with their toys. They didn't even realized that I had arrived. They always have had such a good relationship. I'm so glad that they get along so well.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.

"Mommy did you go to the doctor yet?" Asked Finn.

"Yeah mommy did you go to the doctor?" Asked Ashton.

"I'm waiting for your uncle to come and we will go to the doctor." I told him.

"Oh okay!" Said Ashton and started playing again. Finn came up to me.

"What's wrong Finn?" I asked him.

"Mommy are you going to be okay?" He asked me.

"Yes Mommy is going to be okay Finn. Mommy won't leave you baby." I said to him and hugged him. Then he left to play with Ashton.

"Ash you ready?" I heard Agustín say behind me.

"Yes lets go." I said to him while standing up.

"Guys Mommy is leaving." I said to them. They came running to me and hugged me goodbye. We left and went to the doctor.

We arrived at the hospital and we got out of the car. Agustín lead the way to the doctors office. I filled up the forms and then waited for my name to be called. We waited for a bit and then I was called. The doctor did a check up and some blood analysis. When he came back he was smiling at me.

"Ash nothings wrong with you." He said to me.

"But why am I feeling like this then?" I asked him.

"Ash your pregnant. You are going to be a mom." Said the doctor. I looked at him with wide eyes. I'm going to be a mom?

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"I'm sure Ash, here have the results." He said and gave me some papers. I looked at them and saw that indeed I was pregnant.

"I can't believe this!" I said. After making sure that me and the baby where alright I left.

"So what's wrong and why are you smiling?" Asked Agustín the moment he saw me.

"Well Agustín let me tell you that you won't believe me when I tell you what's wrong." I told him.

"Ash is everything alright? You are scaring cause you have this big smile on your face." He said.

"Agustín congratulations you are going to be an uncle again!" I exclaimed. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Your pregnant?!" He asked me.

"Yup!" I said to him. He hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you! Wait how are you going to tell Fernando." He said asked.

"When he comes back from the business trip you are going to help me surprise him." I told him.

"This is going to be the surprise of a lifetime." Said Agustín.

End of Chapter

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

I'll be publishing Fernando's reaction on the next bonus chapter.

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Remember to check out:

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

351K 8.4K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
662K 16.9K 53
Book One of Mafia Ultimatums As a young child Arieon Anderson was orphaned when she lost a brother and her parents in a fire that started in their h...
36.5K 764 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
417K 10K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...