I'm the Mother of the Heroine...

By Chelsie92

(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character Profiles
Chapter 3
I'll be doing this often
Adding a Bit more
Chapter 4
The Fifth Capture Target
Chapter 5
Author's Corner
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Questions
Chapter 9
Should I??
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Some Information
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Please Read
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A Bit of Fun
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Character Images
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Otome Game
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Final Note
It's Up

Chapter 8

17.1K 758 293
By Chelsie92

A/N: Honestly, I'm not too sure about this but I'm going along with it anyways. 

Nathaniel:

Hard stone floor surrounded me on all sides, reminding me that I was in hell. How many years has it been? My body was close to breaking. Right now, I didn't feel that I could move a single muscle. 

There was a noise. My only wish was that they hadn't come back to continue. If they had, I just wanted them to finally end this existence. 

I kept my eyes shut waiting for the inevitable but instead I heard the chains on my body being messed with. If I could've, I'd have shifted away from who ever it was but all my strength had left me. 

"I've got medicine," the sound of a child's voice was heard in the dark, "It'll help a bit with the injuries. I'm going to help you get out of here."

His voice was rather monotone or dead. As if he'd seen too many of such horrors. 

I didn't care though. Either this child was messing with him and he'd be dead or he's telling the truth and he'd finally be free. 

~Time Skip~

"Here's some bread. It's the only thing I have," the black haired boy spoke up from beside me. We had just crawled through what could be assumed was a rabbit's hole to escape the hell. 

I snatched it out of his hand; afraid he'd change his mind, I turned and begun running through the tree filled path. 

(Not much of a 'Dirt Path' in this specific land. Mostly water, trees, grass&flowers, and if there's human's occupying the area; paved ways made of solidifying earth with metals.)

I'd been running and stumbling blindly; not noticing others who were glancing at me with shock. After what felt like a mere second, I had lost all my strength but during that time I'd caught the smell of Medicine and subconsciously made my way towards it. 

It had been a losing battle as my vision had blurred as soon as I crossed into the Shop. As I'd accepted my fate and waited for the floor to welcome my face, suddenly warm arms held me. 

Looking up, I just barely took notice of her bright blue and pink eyes that were actually filled with worry and... horror?

I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

Later

In my sleep I imagined what it would be like for me to have a mother who had cared and loved me. Warm and gentle hands took care of me and I wasn't sure if I wanted it to last forever or wanted to dismember the person. 

My magic had been weakened with drugs and even in sleep it left me lethargic. I'd finally realized that the hands on me were very much real but my eyes refused to open at the moment. 

I'd begun to panic but suddenly the hands stopped and I could finally open my eyes as if a spell had been unleashed. 

When I saw the beautiful woman so close to me and with her breast on my arm I automatically stiffened before hurriedly moving away from her. I regretted it a bit after noticing her saddened face but shook it off; not letting my guard down. This could be just another person who would pretend to pity and care for me, giving me hope but only to tear all of it away.

"Why'd you bring me here, lady?"

My question came out really rude and accusatory but there was no helping it. 

"This is a healing drink. It'll help regain your strength and close the wounds on you," she'd spoken gently as she held out a cup. 

So she was just like those people.

"How do I know that's not poison or something to make me docile?"

She must think I'm really dumb if she thinks I'd drink something li- before I could process what was going on she'd placed the cup to her pretty lips and sipped some. 

Then she held it to me again. I waited to see if she really was okay before taking the cup from her hands. Her eyes slightly drifted off in thought and I stared at the cup at where her lips had been previously. Then I touched my own to that spot to drink the medicine. 

"What's your name?"

I felt like killing this woman. She was pretty but she'd asked the question I not only didn't have an answer for but hated. 

"If you don't want to tell me than I'll just choose one for you. How about Nathaniel?" She'd ignored my death glare and continued on but after hearing what she said I gave a short nod. 

This woman gave me a name. My name is.. Nathaniel.

  "I'll leave so that you can rest. If you need anything, Celia my maid, will be just next door. I'll be down the hall in my daughter Helena's room. Feel free to join us if you feel lonely."  

The woman reached over and grabbed the cup from me but stopped to touch my hand with her warm and smooth one. She smelled really good. 

  "I'll also have someone make you some porridge. Right now your body is too weak for anything more substantial." 

I watched her head towards the door. She'd actually never told me her name.. even though she'd forced a name on me. 

Earlier I'd taken note of everything about the woman. She'd been wearing a lace lined red top that stopped above her belly button that had a beauty mark next to it. Her breasts were ample for her tiny stature. What had intrigued me the most, aside from the beautiful silver and pink thigh length hair, was the Markings exposed. 

On her right shoulder I'd taken notice of 6 Stars that 'seemed' turquoise but it almost looked like they couldn't figure out which color to choose. Her entire arms were covered in flowers of every kind, water, even a few water faeries were present, and when she'd turned around I'd been shocked at the beautiful eye catching glimpses of fluttering butterflies of all colors along her back. 

Her floor length red skirt had covered her legs so I didn't see any of her other markings but from the peek of something I caught a glimpse of, I knew she was covered there as well. 

I want to see them. I'd subconsciously begun to shake with renewed excitement but probably looked like I was just scared.

The maid had brought food and I ate it. Although the beautiful lady had said I could join her and her.. daughter, I didn't want proof that she belonged to a man shoved into my face. It didn't matter anyways, once this body grew.. she'd be mine. 

I couldn't help the smirk that spread on my face. 

"Ah.. that's a nice smirk you got there, kid. What the fuck are you doing in my house?"

I turned around quickly and narrowed my eyes before trying to use my magic but I was still too weak.

"Hmm? You've got the same as me? No.. not entirely. Interesting. How'd you get here," asked the man with orange hair. He had a smile on his face but for some reason he gave me 'dangerous' vibes.

"A woman brought me here."

The dangerous vibes around him seemed to shut down at the mention of the woman. "Ohh~ my dear sister? Well, that makes all the difference."

He sort of singsonged and I took a step back. 

Before I could determine the best escape route, the door opened and the woman's head popped in. When she saw the man she looked shocked before a smile broke out. 

"Damon? When did you get back?" Her body had collided with his and he engulfed her in a hug with a chuckle. 

"Not too long ago. Mind telling me why there's another child here when I get home? Did we have another?"

His words were ambiguous enough that I couldn't help clenching my hands and teeth. Over her head he saw my reaction and smirked.

She pulled away and walked towards me cautiously before tentatively trying to reach for my hand to introduce me to the asshole in front. 

I'd slipped my hand into hers which seemed to stutter her breath in shock. I liked the reaction. Made me want to shock her breathless a lot. 

Her smile seemed to shine with warmth and love at my actions before turning back to her brother. 

"This is Nathaniel. Nathaniel, this is my brother Damon."

A/N: Was this fine? I know Nathaniel seems older but I feel with the things he'd been put through.. the child would grow up faster. If there's anything you guys suggest me to change, let me know. On a side note: Should I do these kind of switched POV chapters sometimes? This chapter was the longest one so far.. Hope it wasn't too off putting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.7K 14
WARNING: For adults only. You will need to follow me to read some of these chapters! Ruby, a senior in high school is ruthlessly bullied and sexually...
92.6K 5.8K 19
Before dying an embarrassing death, I read a cringey and super cliché manhwa titled: "Elizabeth's Harem." Aside from it being cringe and cliché, the...
511K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
338K 11.7K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...