I'm the Mother of the Heroine...

By Chelsie92

(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character Profiles
Chapter 3
I'll be doing this often
Adding a Bit more
Chapter 4
The Fifth Capture Target
Author's Corner
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Questions
Chapter 9
Should I??
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Some Information
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Please Read
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A Bit of Fun
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Character Images
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Otome Game
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Final Note
It's Up

Chapter 5

19.4K 655 88
By Chelsie92

A/N: Right now I'm releasing chapters pretty easily. I do want to warn my Readers that I don't have a set schedule for releasing and sometimes need to 'cleanse' my head before proceeding. Anyways, I'd like to give fair warning that this story is the first time I've tried this type of writing style. I'm usually very 'descriptive' with my writing and jot down every detail. So if there is anything that confuses you or you need me to address please feel free to comment about it. I'll be sure to take heed to any given advice. ;) 

Lily Clairmount:

It had been a a few days since I woke up here. In these few days, I'd finally recalled an Otome game I'd played in the hospital that fit perfectly with this world. One thing I was confused about though was: If no one in this world had ever been named Helena before, how did the Heroine in the game receive this name?

Just thinking about it made my head spin. On the other hand, I'd had to wonder if reality was completely different than it. A reason for this thinking is because I couldn't see Damon ever torturing my daughter the way the Uncle did in the game. 

These past few days he'd skipped work just to help me take care of her. He was really gentle with her like he was with me. It just didn't make sense. The fact that this didn't make sense made me push back the information about the game. 

Since I'm alive and hadn't left my daughter alone, it's unlikely those things that took place will repeat themselves in my life. I'll live my life naturally. 

Now that I was made aware about this world, I'd begun to investigate magic. Meridia was fascinating! I'd read books from Damon's library about the lands here. In the books there were even moving pictures; similar to google maps. 

Meridia was split amongst 12 people who were 12 Star Magicians; controlled by their families. The 12 lands were called: Aqua Mist Forest, Luminous Roots, Falling Wind, Moon Caress, Water's Grace, Shadow Skies, Faerie Paradise, God's Hand, Fallen Destination, Distorted Space, Elven Burial, and the last was off limits to everyone; Deathland.

Fallen Destination ^

Elven Burial ^

Moon's Caress ^

Falling Wind ^

Aqua Mist Forest ^ (Houses and Shops are built in Trees)

Faerie Paradise ^ (Faeries reside in this land because of the rich elements)

Luminous Roots ^ (MC is currently in this land)

God's Hand ^

Shadow Skies ^ (This land is rather dreary and rains a lot. The sun barely hits this place so it's usually dark or dim.)

Water's Grace ^ (The water element is the only one here but instead of it being a land full of water, the aquatic creatures ride the currents of the elemental magic in the air. Only water element Magicians can live in this land due to the excessive amount of water.)

Sorry, no pictures for Distorted Space or Deadland. There's just not 'pretty' pictures for 'scary' places. :P

I couldn't help but wonder at the naming of these places. Although they seemed random, they all held meaning. Better think about that later. Right now I really want to better understand my magic. 

Inside my body I held two different kinds of magic; Water and Nature. These two elements were regarded as 'trash' in a sense. Which confused me. Nature was classified as a 'God Level' Element. The problem was that no one understood this element. 

Fortunately, back in my world, we hadn't had magic. Instead, humans of my previous life would investigate everything and classify them. What exactly was Nature? This didn't mean just plants like the natives of Meridia believed. 

Nature encompassed everything. I was actually scared even thinking about how powerful this Element was. In my head the first thing that pops up when I think Nature is 'Mother Nature'. What does 'Mother Nature' create? Everything. Fire, Earth, Water, Air. . if I thought along those lines did that mean Nature also encompassed the rest of the elements?

I shook myself from those thoughts and focused merely on the ones I was sure about. 

Helena began to cry so I woke myself from my musings. With my life now being filled with mother duties it meant one thing; this would have to wait until I put her back to bed.

A/N: Are these too short? Too little information? Too much? Too confusing? I feel kind of left on a tiny boat in the middle of an ocean regarding this type of story. Welp, hope you liked it. Sorry about the not so cool land names PFFT! ! Now you know how dumb your Author is. I'm sticking to it. Nenenene :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 39 17
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
1.1K 43 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
329K 11.3K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
34.9K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...